Help. College or the Marine Corps

Let me start off by telling a little about myself. I am a senior in high school about to graduate in a few days. I have already enrolled into 1 semester of a university in the mid west.

Some part of me really wants to be a United States Marine. I've felt this way since I was about 12 but it's always been a tiny thought living in the back of my mind until recent years. Now that it's time for me to "grow up" I need to make important life decisions.

No one in my family has ever served in the military, save for my great, great grandfather who was a Royal Navy man in WWII. All members of my family are highly resistant to me wanting to be a Marine.
"You'll get killed", "You'll get your arms blown off". Stuff like this. I know that this is true and they have a right to be concerned.

Money is no object for my family, ie: I'm rich. The world was pretty much handed to me on a silver platter and I was born with a golden spoon up my ass. So I could totally do 4 years of college and not be in any kind of debt.

My dad says college is the best time of your life. I'm willing to bet that this is true judging on all of the college stories he's told me. Maybe it was cool to go to college during his time, but I think my biggest regret of going to college would to be stuck in a liberal fuck fest. –With the marines, everyone is like minded, and likely not a raging liberal faggot.

It's true that college would be a very safe place to spend the next 4 years. I'm pretty much guaranteed to not get shot or anything, and it is true that college degrees earn you a lot of money.

But the Marine Corps offers something that isn't available anywhere else. This is:
1. Extreme pride of belonging
2. Advanced training with weaponry and self defense
3. Mandatory physical fitness
4. A Brotherly bond with like minded people

I'm probably missing a ton of other points but you get the idea. Oh yea, I almost forgot.
The marines basically run your life for you 24/7 for 4-8 years. Having a structured life style would be nice.

All that being said, I cannot decide between the Marine Corps or college. Both sound like really spectacular things with many different benefits to the both of them.
I'm posting this to get feedback from you guys. Please tell me what a good decision would be.

And please, anyone who has gone to college or gone into the armed forces, please tell me why you decided to do what you did.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruckersreport.com/ata-self-driving-trucks-are-close-to-inevitable/
forbes.com/sites/federicoguerrini/2015/01/31/technology-is-going-to-make-truck-drivers-obsolete-in-a-decade-report-says/#147efa9e7815
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2lyygu/google_foobar/
military.com/ROTC/1,15281,nrotc_usmc_option.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joining the US Military in the Current Year is basically putting your life on the line for Israel.

I care about destroying ISIS even if it's "for Israel"

ISIS is Israel.

or

america isn't worth dying for anymore lad

You'll be more of a service to your country, and the marine core, if you stay state-side, make money, and get politically active in alt-right type activities. We need people like you - wealthy, intelligent - very badly. The Marine Core doesn't need you nearly as badly. You'll find a place to belong; you don't need the military for that. That's my two cents. Take it for what you will.

Four year army vet here…

Unless your choices are between joining the military or going to jail, don't join.

I'm proud to have served as a field artilleryman, but the military is fucked now. You'd be better off going to college and continue improving yourself in other ways than serving around niggers and faggots.

Then again, it's your life. If you want it, do it.

Don't join the corps unless the reason you're doing so is to kill people face to face. That'd be about the only real perk to being a marine. Marines exist to do all the shitty jobs, and probably are KIA more often than all the other branches put together.

If you aren't a complete retard join the navy and be a nuke or something or join the chair force. Both will give you weapons training without the possibility of seeing action while being face down in the sand. Maybe get some useful skills and be a seabee.

Option C wait for Trump

If Trump is POTUS by all means join the military.

Or go to college and make college great again. Both will be getting major reforms under Trump.

If Hillary gets a trades job and buy guns.

Do whatever the fuck you want user.

Joining the military is a good way to suck benefits from the state
for the rest of your life in the event you are not a nigger or part
of a protected group. Its also a good way to show just how big
of a cuck you are as you go waste our tax-dollars fucking around
in the sand for Israel.

ISIS is not a real thing.
It is a puppet of the Israeli government to create mass migration
out of areas that Israel wishes to expand into.

College is infested with SJWs and you will not be taught anything
of worth that you could not teach yourself with an internet connection
and knowledge of how to use a search engine.

The only exceptions are probably the very, very intensive STEM fields.
If you are going into a highly specialized and productive STEM field go for it.

Trade School. Learn a skill that will always be in demand, like welding.

You should clep as many of the basics as you can for college.
And avoid the debt load that so many people pretend is just normal. It isn't normal to be paying student loans for the rest of your life.

As for the Corps, don't let a recruiter talk you into it. Find out all the different mos's you qualify for, then spend some time researching them. Find something you like and push for that.

Then, right before you sign the contract say "Fuck this shit, give me a motherfucking machine gun!" and insist on becoming an 0331. Because everything else is faggy compared to walking around with a fucking belt fed air cooled crew served machine gun.
4 years later you'll be tatted up and twitchy with ptsd, but college will be a breeze. Even though you'll probably just say "fuck that shit" and become an independent trucker instead.

Semper Fi.

Automation will replace most welding jobs within the next 10 years.

Bruh just go to a senior military college and be a cadet. Best of both fucking worlds.

join the coast guard, wait for trump and go to college, or learn a trade.

Sorry to derail your thread OP. But I want to make a single-page web program/UI, it's something that would be really neat. What I have in mind that is. I wonder how long does it take to master javascript/html/css (well, html/css not that difficult) to be able to build what I want to do.

Trips of truth. Thanks.

>the military are cucks for wasting your tax money fucking around innadesert

Just remember whatever you do, the happening will be set-off by self-driving trucks.

Image Related:
Most Common Jobs by State (2014).

thetruckersreport.com/ata-self-driving-trucks-are-close-to-inevitable/
forbes.com/sites/federicoguerrini/2015/01/31/technology-is-going-to-make-truck-drivers-obsolete-in-a-decade-report-says/#147efa9e7815

You can not flood a nation with unskilled labor, and remove the most common consumer of unskilled labor at the same time.
VIVA LA HAPPENING!

Joining the Marines, when there is no war lol… Don't.

Join the air force, coast guard, navy, army, marines in that order.

Go to college and go in as an officer if you want, then at least you're not a piece of shit making shit money.

As long as you don't think that the marines will be fun and college will be boring. You can build a good life for yourself either way. If you aren't in shape and athletic fuck off. You probably won't see any combat, more like you'll get told to stand here and hold your rifle. You will be an mindless ant they send to die. If you have problems with authority or anything. A 4 year stint is usually pretty good for a kid compared to just going to college, and you can go after and imo its a better time to do it. You'll still be young, too. Just don't think it will be fun, cool, or glamorous.

(Checked)
Not quite sure what you are implying here.
Nice digits though.

I'm joining the Corps.

But lets see the options.

College is still pozzed, probably will stay pozzed even with Trump elected.

Corps is a bit pozzed, not as bad as fucking Army or Navy or fucking Chair Force, but the pozz will certainly go away after Trump's elected.

Do whatever you want bro. Or actually, joining a trade school is alright, well actually, you'd have to deal with union bullshit.

Yeah, you're shit out of luck.

Oh by the way, first two years in the Marine Corps suck anyways, you'll be doing janitorial shit and whatever the fuck the higher ups want you do. So, there's that.

I'm implying that the military aren't the cucks in this situation, the general public is. The military takes their money and dicks around with it, and the taxpayer chooses not to do anything.

Wait to consider enlisting until Trump is president. Not until he's elected, but until he's the guy sitting in the oval office calling the shots. If Trump loses, God forbid, we'll need you helping out over here not overseas.

I'm in college now and it's quite fun. No matter where you go liberalism is going to be ever-present. The only thing you can do is avoid campuses where it's taken over completely such as Berkley, Ivy league schools, any solely liberal arts college, etc. Luckily I randomly chose a non-liberal school, but I wouldn't want to take that chance again. If you decide to go to college you need to vet your school both politically and academically before picking it.

Look up the school's college republicans facebook page. If it's public or they let you in look through the posts and see how many members it has. When you tour the school, look out for posters saying "Islam awareness" or "Safe-Space for [insert non-aryan race here]", etc. If there's only a couple, and nothing too extreme, that's a good sign.

I cannot overstate how fucked up university bureaucracy is. You never ever want to have to speak with any one in administration EVER. Everybody below the head dean is guaranteed to be a full-on SJW shit-licker no matter how un-cucked your school is. The sad thing is, if they even suspect that you're not a liberal they'll call you in on absolutely anything and try to get you in trouble.

I strongly strongly recommend getting an individual room with an individual bath. Roommates are always more bad than good, even when they're great people. My first semester of college, I lived with 3 other people. They were all great guys and great fun to hang around, but they consistently stayed up until 2-3am so on days that I had early classes I would be operating on about 4 hours of sleep. The next semester I got a single room and my college experience got 10x better. Having a single room is also much less awkward if you ever plan to bring a girl back to your room. Roommates will knock on your door when they know you have someone over just to mess with you.

Your notion that everyone in the military is level-headed and conservative like you is slowly becoming more and more wrong. I know a fair few younger vets who are at least sympathetic to the radical parts of leftism, i.e. SJW's.

Good luck man.

The college I will be attending for my first semester is white majority and 3/5 students said they were conservative in a recent poll.

If shit hits the fan, we aren't going to be taking our shit to the nearest ZOG autofactory for repairs, you dingus.

Forgot to mention this. Keep testing out until you can't test out no more.

Go learn a trade, more people are going to college which means the supply of trade workers is declining, which means all these college fags with fucked up plumbing or electrical shit can't fix their own shit which means you can price gouge them.

Because Militarized Police coming and putting you in a cage if you don't pay up is the better alternative?

Non-cucks are removed from society leading to a proliferation of cucked genes.

choice is clear goy

you're welcome. if you do college properly (unlike most of us) it will be very regimented for you. If you need order and regimentation, just take a high credit hour load (after your first term, don't overdo it). We need you state-side; we don't need you dead or digging holes in the sand in BFE. Go to school. Learn the Left - learn it well.
okay, just read Spengler and Feder. Whatever. Anyway, learn the Left, learn it well, and learn their strategies. Fuck, grow your hair long and act like a hipster - infiltrate them. Learn them. Identify them. Understand them. Then, fuck them over hardcore after you graduate, and teach others about your experience. :^)

That would be my advice for maximum effect. Godspeed user. We're counting on you. White America is counting on you!

i don't think you can replace the postman with a self-driving truck, user. but very interesting map. thanks

Let women or nonwhites join the military

You can if you combine it with drones delivering mail/packages those few meters to your backyard.

Zog-collaborating brainwashed jarhead berserker who's been to college here. You're not missing anything by not going to college, trust me. It's another four years of expensive babysitting. I wish I enlisted straight out of high school.

Go intelligence/cryptologic linguist. The intel community hooks you up and you won't have to deal with as many retards as in the other MOS's.

Just remember that no matter where you go and what you do, sometimes it's gonna suck in ways you never possibly could've imagined.

Yes, go, be even more useful.

Will it suck even in a non pog mos like infantry?

How about neither?

But if you eat it all up employers higher you. Try getting a very well paying job without a college degree. You'd either have to invent something or become famous somehow.

College is the common man's way of making a good living.

How about a technical school? Learn to be a mechanic, or criminal law enforcement, avoid the perils of academia, pay a fraction of the price, enjoy no debt, and have a career that will have actual benefits.

Unless you're doing something like accounting or something guaranteed to make money, don't do college/uni.

I can't really comment on Marine Corps, should probably go Navy instead, I'd imagine it's a lot safer and you'll get the same benefits, and probably better technical training.

All the technology to accomplish this exists right now.

What I meant was you'd have to invent something or become famous in order to make a lot of money.

What about veterinarian science? Is 8 years of college worth that?

Holy fuck, you're better off scraping together a few thousand, buying a small used truck and starting a local landscaping business or something. Anything but military or academia. Fuck, you'd be better off as a male prostitute in Belize or something.

No they don't.

Already have one. But I would just suggest being neet if your parents don't mind supporting you. It is what I would do if possible.

Go do a trade you cuck

maybe. but good point. certainly we can imagine how this could be done. I think you'll probably have to have full-self-driving to make this work, but I could be wrong about this, too (or, at least, we can imagine how it could be done)

Medical isn't a bad field, I know I'd never be able to survive 4 more years of uni. If that's what you're interested in, research veterinarian programs in nearby colleges, don't be afraid to go to a state school or even a community college to start you off. Unless medicine actually fast tracks you into learning stuff, I'm pretty sure your first two years would be bullshit courses, so you might as well take them somewhere that will be dirt cheap.

But you should also plan out your 8 years, so if you want to go to a community college for 2 years, finish up your undergraduate at a state school for another 2, then get your doctorate for 4 years somewhere else, make sure that everything transfers. This fucked over a lot of my friends, when administration wouldn't accept credits from other universities because a few topics were out of place.

You should also check out statistics on veterinarians, such as how many job openings are expected by 2024 (your graduation year), expected salary, etc. Maybe even interview some professionals in the field. You may be in luck, I've seen plenty of Indian bumfuck doctors, but never a vet. This may be one job that's immigrant-proof.

Thank you. This is a great point I've never considered doing.

Google already has these. They have safety drivers, but they aren't needed and the cars have not had any problems. There have been a few crashes, but they were never at fault (being rear ended for example).

This guy makes a good point. OP you said you were well off - get some money together and invest in houses or maybe a small apartment building. The truly rich and powerful own a lot of real estate.

Obvious answer is obvious;
neither

Neither. Learn a trade.

Then you're shit out of luck: the US military (and Israel) funds and supports ISIS.

The only thing you'd be doing in the devil douches is get nagged at by women. In the Army, they have SHARP and I hear the marine corp version is even worse. Pics related. the only bonding you'll be getting is "sisterly" and that ain't no bonding at all.

As for college, it's a complete waste of time. All the fun shit you do in college can be done out of college without wasting the time and money.

Additionally, a college degree is increasingly worth shit.

On the tech side of things, companies are increasingly realizing that people with degrees are actually more retarded than people without and so anyone without an HR department are beginning to actively discriminate against applicants with college degrees.

You sound like a stupid kid just like most of us were back in the day so let me say this in no uncertain terms:

DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE

caveat: if, for some reason, you want to go be a doctor or a lawyer (in the US) you don't have a choice so you have to go to college.

Pic related is why Russia laughs at us. Ex army guys move to Russia and get paid to tell the Russians how much of a joke our military is so they are well aware.

The US and israel not only started ISIS, but they arm ISIS and fund ISIS.

Neither. Learn a trade.

Then you're shit out of luck: the US military (and Israel) funds and supports ISIS.

The only thing you'd be doing in the devil douches is get nagged at by women. In the Army, they have SHARP and I hear the marine corp version is even worse. Pics related. the only bonding you'll be getting is "sisterly" and that ain't no bonding at all.

As for college, it's a complete waste of time. All the fun shit you do in college can be done out of college without wasting the time and money.

Additionally, a college degree is increasingly worth shit.

On the tech side of things, companies are increasingly realizing that people with degrees are actually more retarded than people without and so anyone without an HR department are beginning to actively discriminate against applicants with college degrees.

You sound like a stupid kid just like most of us were back in the day so let me say this in no uncertain terms:

DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE

caveat: if, for some reason, you want to go be a doctor or a lawyer (in the US) you don't have a choice so you have to go to college.

Pic related is why Russia laughs at us. Ex army guys move to Russia and get paid to tell the Russians how much of a joke our military is so they are well aware.>>6161431

This. Op, instead of going to college and getting fed even more propaganda than you have already clearly swallowed, go invest in houses like this guy said:>>6161419

I'm proud to help. I look forward on your vet experience keeping our attack dogs healthy during The Happening.

I'll just keep track of our supplies with my accounting skills. Plz no bully.

Infantry sucks the most. But, that's kind of the point. The other combat arms MOS's (armor, arty, combat engineers, etc.) aren't exactly vacation material either. If that's your cup of tea then go for it.

I still recommend intel/crypto though. You can get attached to grunt units and go out on patrol and do intel stuff. Sigint will go out with fancy comm gear to capture enemy signals. You can also go to a lot of the coolguy schools (jump school, dive school, basic recon course, SERE, etc.) There's also counterintel, available at E4/E5, which is the successor to the MOSS from World War II.

Most guys who serve as intel/crypto specialists end up carrying their skills, security clearance, and experience into a career with the alphabet soup, contractors, or whatever.

OSS*

Can I get a good paying job in tech without going to college?

Learn something practical, nigger. Like fixing air conditioners or cars or computers.

oh yeah, i've heard about that. But, I wonder what this would do on the macro-level. That is, would it fuck up the flow of traffic? And, the fact that they weren't at fault makes me think that they were able to "safely" (for themselves) predict human behavior, but humans weren't able to predict their behavior. Predicting the other drivers' possible behavior is really important. Hence, why I said that you might have to go to everyone using computer-driven vehicles in order to really make this work. But, again, I could be wrong. I hope that makes sense, though.

*wouldn't I be at disadvantage? The HR deparment gives preference for someone with a BS/MS, doesn't it?

How about Coast Guard? It's military but all you do is stay in US waters and watch boats, rescue people, and stop drugs.

DHS is a nightmare

Part of my interest in the Marines is to be a badass and get "into the shit". When was the last time someone in the Coast Guard got called a badass?

Won't happen unless you're infantry or combat arms, and you're probably not going to get infantry unless you're in a shithole yank state, infantry is almost always taken.

Counterpoint: They get to see whales and help people release rehabilitated sea life back into the ocean. That's cool.

even active duty pays taxes user.

Now

I've always dreamed about becoming a marine but I fucked up my shoulder in hs which caused me to get dropped from the football team which caused me to get distracted with women n shit which combined with muh hormones and 'muh rape culture' royally fucked my life over.

The judge took pity on me, I've got 'full rights restored', removed from the S.O registry on my 18th birthday, but I have still been turned down for every branch, and tbh I don't blame them at all.

So my advice, whatever you do keep yourself busy doing good, non-degenerate shit.

If you are hell-bent on college or corps, I'm not going to try to talk you out of it. I think both are a good option even if they are pozzed. Just remember it is absolutely essential to hide your power level.

Me my life is such a trainwreck due to my own shit choices I can go full RWDS all day without much to fear because I got nothing good going for me and have nothing left to lose. The best job I ever had was working private security making $10/hr and even that was in a legal gray area.

Only chance I have now is as an entrepreneur and I'm finding out more and more that as many ideas I have, I'm still shit at networking, shit at getting anything off the ground, shit at leading, and shit at just about everything which means I have a very long road ahead of me to become successful. I could sit here and blame my parents and I wouldn't be completely wrong they have really added to me being so fucked up, I could sit here and bitch all day about how much of an 'injustice' it was for me to be dragged through the court system just for banging my gf, but at the end of the day it doesn't change anything, and even if the chips weren't "stacked against me" I'd still be where I am now and would be blaming something else for my problems instead of the real problem that is me.

What I'm trying to say is whichever option you choose is entirely irrelevant. What you need to do is set a goal, determine where exactly you want to be in life and write out a detailed plan of all the steps you will take to get there. Define what 'success' is in your mind and chip away at it. Be methodical, it is the only way I have ever made the few gains I did. It's the only way I have even a chance of not becoming a worthless waste of space, and most importantly don't do what I did and jump around from one thing to another. You need to specialize in an area. Pic related is my CV and as much as people interviewing me call it 'impressive', they always turn me down for the guy who chose to specialize.

If you're pretty well off, I'd say you should gather enough capital to start a business and try to hire Holla Forumsacks (or at least the same demographics) in order to create actual economic stimulus and not that fake Jewish shit

However, that requires either a sizable loan from family members or a business degree and good credit score to get a loan from a bank without being fucked on the interest rates

It happens. There's admin guys out there with CARs and purple hearts

but for the love of god don't go admin

You're right about infantry being taken. At my highschool literally everyone I know who enlisted is infantry and they're always saying how no one wants anything else.

Never thought of that as a scenario. I always thought of the Coast Guard as the people who wait for a hurricane to happen and then help rehabilitate monkeys in southern states

Which one are you thinking about?

Paper cuts?

Yeah, I wanted infantry too. Shit was full already. Just took electronics maintenance instead.

Get a place in a college town like Madison or Boulder right near the school. You'll be the same age as them so you can hang out on campus, go to all the parties and fuck all the girls and no one will bother you.

Use the money you would have wasted on college to start a company that actually does some good. A politifact competitor or something.

College is great only because you go to parties and fuck college girls. You don't need to be getting brainwashed to enjoy those perks.

Pro's-

Cons-

One in a very white state.

exactly my plan for this summer and first semester

What you Coast Guard and how busy you are depends on where you're station. However your general work involves

Again though, this depends on where you're stationed or what you do. On the plus side, you'll never leave the US, and there's not really much Israel can do with you. You protect the US waterways.

Actually sounds kinda nice. You can surely expect to be mocked though whenever you bring up the fact that you served in the Coast Guard.

I agree so much on the individual room with individual bath. If you have just this, your life becomes 20x better.

You can do that without college. Trust me, unless you have a very specific career in mind that requires college, then don't go. College is a soul crushing experience. It is like living in tumblr.

You'll get mocked no matter which branch you choose.

Fucking solely for the sake of pleasure is a waste of time, degenerate and sinful. Have some dignity.

Also, not even true.

I disagree. People respect you more if you've served in the military. My point is that the coast guard is usually the butt of the joke that there are only 4 brances, (army, navy, airforce, usmc), and they exclude national guard and coast guard.

If they are already sluts there is no problem in it. Sluts deserve to be degraded and mentally abused.

Stop thinking with your dick, pussy. Sexual and Sexual Social dysfunctions are the root of nearly every problem in the West today.

Rise above.

try again faggot

There is no self-inflicted damage. You are just a cuck (of the christfag variety).

This. In some ways I'm glad I got BTFO by the judicial system, it knocked me off my high-horse and forced me to look at myself in the mirror.

Kinda like embed related? kek.

No but really military is generally inclusive of even law enforcement. Just learn 2 handle bantz m8.

Having done both myself, I say work a trade until Trump is in for either a year at minimum, or better yet starts his second term.

By then the military will have unfucked itself, and hopefully the higher education system has been at least somewhat reformed. As it stands, the skills you will get out of the military are not worth how despicable the overall mission is. Even though it's a pretty sure thing that Trump will win, enlisting before it happens is not a gamble you should take. As for school, the cost is not worth the benefit, currently.

Become a personal trainer, a single prop pilot, a welder, a cop (unless you have a personal aversion to it, which is understandable), whatever. There are plenty of good jobs that pay well (They just require you not to be a stupid lazy piece of shit.) You can get loans and federal aid for these things if they require training too, and it's often much cheaper.

As a side note, just remember that the Marine Corps does in fact have Reserves, and you can still get a lot of benefits from doing that. And you can typically re-enlist into active duty if you find that it's for you. You can transfer into it too while still in the reserves, but that's not always easy. Just another option you should keep in mind

lol

Friend, the infantry literally IS "The suck"

(sorry for reddit, this is the first result i see, choose another in your own search if you prefer)

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2lyygu/google_foobar/

google has a hiring program based off your search history. if they see you searching for lots of programming terms you may get an invite. i think microsoft has something similar. there is also cicada 3301 if you want to be a spook.

it's true companies don't care about your degree, and in the job and day to day work it's only your experience and ability that matters. a degree can help you get a foot in the door and possibly a higher initial salary. with experience, nobody cares and you'll make what you're worth.

my recommendation would be to teach yourself, make a github or blog, and join or contribute to an open source project. companies like that because they can see your code. it can be a tough road to stick to, def not for everyone.

source:
6 years in tech industry, working my way up.

however, not that I'd like to work for a company where they let some dumb HR bitch that has no idea choose its engineers

Yeah, because repeatedly engaging in the foundational act of family generation and procreation with no purpose other than physical sensation and stimulation with multiple partners is totally good for you psychologically and bodes well for your future family life.

And forget the spiritual and transcendent implications of being a slave to physical sensations or misusing your temporal sexual reality (which is capable of generating a wholly independent and self-driven consciousness).

Heads up, if you're not having kids or planning on it, you're losing. Demographics is Destiny. The Sexual Dysfunction you're promoting, works against creating healthy demographic trends in the West by contributing to Sexual Social dysfunction.

Great. So if I have amazing neat stuff I've coded in my github I can get a good job.

I will have dozens more kids than you ever will, christfag. I donated my semen. Meanwhile your fat ugly christcucked wife is probably carrying the spawn of a better man while you worship a literal Jew.

My recommendation is avoid the military - it is only signing up to die for Israel and possibly kill Americans. Form a militia with friends if you need that outlet and if SHTF you can sign up for your local RWDS and defend the people who matter most to you.

Since you have money, why not invest it in something and try to make your money work for you like Donny T?

Put some money in real estate or in tech. If you wanted to do that, obviously you need to teach yourself the relevant fields. I would teach myself business, basic accounting, management, and tech related such as software development. With the right idea in tech you could make a startup and rake in the cash to help fund this site.

It's about each according to his abilities user. You're in a better place financially than most neets on here, properly applied you can do more to help your friends, family, and nation by applying your financial resources wisely than you can by signing up to die for Israel.

As I said in

You need to specialize if you want to get hired by most companies.

…right. You sure showed me. I wish I had a cup.

d&c shill, fuck off

no further responses to you as you're off topic. all other anons should respond the same to this faggot with ID:
dcf446

1) The pride is mainly a way of coping with being in a shitty situation. They know they are getting fucked by the Corps. Look up "Green Weenie"
2) Marines get all the old and shitty equipment. Basic is a joke. Judging by the recruits I graded, 15% of our regiment should have failed rifle qualifications. The official figure was something like 3 guys out of over 500%. Other training is more rigorous, but there is a large culture of faking results so everyone looks good. The Marines does not make you a badass. But men who are already badasses join the Marines because they want to fight.
3) Some positions ends up getting pretty fat after basic training. "After basic you will be in the best shape of your life", is a common refrain though not always true. And basic stresses cardio fitness but you will lose a lot of actual strength.
4) Most of these guys will fuck you over. Half of them will fuck you over for the slightest benefit. The other half will fuck you over if ordered to.

Only about 10% of Marines actually want to be there. Another 40% are willing to do the job. 50% of the guys are miserable and think that justifies them making everyone around them miserable as well. Half of those guys are just responding to stress, but 25% of marines are just pieces of shit human beings and always will be. After they get discharged, the will blame the Corps for making them act like shit, but it's a lie. Very few Marines actually want to fight and they constantly look for ways to avoid deployment. Ask a Marine why he joined and the most common response is going to involve failing out of a semester or two of college, losing a job, and having debts to pay. Guys also join because they think it will get them respect and pussy. Most Marines have no idea about any kind of current events or political theory. If you actually think about more than chasing girls, physical activities and getting high (it is amazing how many marines fail the drug tests they KNOW are coming up), you are going to be disappointed.

It's like medical school only more competitive to get into, less financially rewarding and you do the same procedures over and over again to the point of boredom. Being a MD would be easier and pay more. I know TX only has 1 vet school for the entire state and it is incredibly difficult to gain admission there.

Die in a fire, Juden

i also agree in recommending specializing, it distinguishes you from pajeet.

Hell is forever!

Worshiping a literal Jew. Guaranteed method for transcendence, kek.

Active duty Marine here. The Marine Corps is already pozzed to shit. Listen to what other anons are saying and join the coast guard if you're certain the military is what you want to do. Better yet, since you have the means of paying your way through school, go to college first, then commission in as an officer if serving in the military is still what you want to do.

Thank you for that well thought out response.

Yes. I have also been told by my dad that most of the people in the marines are likely to be dumb and black. I kinda don't want to surround myself with dumb people.

I know first hand about the failed drug tests. My best friend smoked THE DAY BEFORE his drug test and somehow "passed".

In fact, now that I think about it, ALL of the people in my highschool who enlisted are pretty dumb. They're good people, but they're dumb.

I've always wondered if the marines really are bullet catching jarheads and if smarter people had any place serving in the corps.

This wasn't true years ago. Now that there is a reduction in forces the number of infantry slots has been reduced. AND the fact there are fewer deployments now means people are more willing to take those positions and less likely to leave. It is fucking amazing how many guys choose infantry, then realize they do not want to get shot at so they try to figure out any way to avoid a deployment.

Combat Action Ribbons mean nothing. A MIMMS (Maintenance Management Specialist)
was digging a hole when someone took a shot at them. The infantry assigned to guard the work detail returned fire and chased them off. He was wielding a shovel but got the ribbon.

Was also thinking about trying to do the officer route.

Would you say that joining the marine corps was the "best, most important decision of your life?"

Whatever I decide to do, military or college, I want to be able to whole-heartedly say that
"yes, doing X was the best decision of my life".

Also, what made you join the corps? Did you have multiple options? Did you join because you WANTED to, or because it was the best choice for you?

It isn't just intelligence. Many of them really are assholes and will try to fuck you over. They have no sense of accomplishing a mission or taking pride in their work. They do dumb shit, like getting into pissing contests over work details rather than just simply dividing up the work equally. And you realize you're dealing with fucking retards who couldn't hold down a simple job in the real world. Think of it as a bunch of 12 year olds on steroids, trying to act how they think Rambo would act. All the while terrified someone will find out that they are really just a scared, immature kid. Then imagine your life is in their hands. I've never seen combat, but I used to believe that experiencing battle must lend some kind of clarity to life. That living through risking your life like that would give you insight into what really matters. Then I met Marines who had seen combat and that went out the window. They obviously gained no deeper knowledge of themselves.

Not all marines are shitty, but it really is something like 50% and they make the work that has to get done harder just by existing.

If you want to get strong, get a part time job, join a gym and take some kind of martial arts classes like boxing, wrestling or MMA.
If you do enlist, I recommend being as strong as possible and knowing self defense before you go in. You will not gain these things in bootcamp and being strong will deter people from trying to fuck with you. It's like prison.

wow. that sounds like absolute hell. One thing I was looking forward to from graduating high school was getting AWAY from retards.

Kek. Never happens m8

I see.

Thanks for the incentive user. I will screencap your post and get back when I have achieved success. I won't let you down.

Also, if you get injured you're fucked. Real Marines do not go to the doctor. Most marines have some form of long term injury that goes untreated and then never heals right. Which probably plays a role in the massive amount of substance abuse, both legal and illegal.
Knew a corporal who got some kind of stomach infection in Iraq. He says his 1st Sgt. had the same thing and they both shit blood. Cpl. wanted a medical discharge since they could not figure out what was wrong and his physical condition was weakened. They said it was all psychological and threatened to discharge him in a way that would eliminate his education benefits. So he stayed in. He described it as "They allowed me to finish out my contract." His tone was not sarcastic and I had to press him for these details. Guy could barely eat 1 meal a day and was unable to drink alcohol.
Recruit stories:
Saw a kid who had some kind of brain swelling, who had a doctor's order to not lift more than 15 pounds sent out a work detail to carry rifle racks up 3 flights of stairs. He said he had a medical excuse, then nearly passed out from lifting something else they had him carry. Guy was a riot. The swelling probably fucked with the impulse control part of his brain so he would just spout nonsense to senior officers.
DI used a rifle butt to hit a recruit wearing a helmet, in the back of his head. Knocked him unconscious. No reason for this by the way, just because. Guy popped up, finished the hike then collapsed in his tent. Tentmate freaked out, they sent him to medical. Brain scan showed internal bleeding. Guy refused treatment, because that's what real marines do. 1 month later he got a bad flu and after that he woke up with epilepsy. Got a nice medical discharge for that though, and lifetime payments for it. He never reported the DI who gave him fucking epilepsy.
Knew another recruit in basic training who got pack palsy, pack pinched a nerve and made 1 arm useless. He avoided medical for a week like this. Can you imagine your fucking arm not working and refusing to go to medical because "Real Marines don't go to the doctor"? He couldn't really dress himself properly so he did his 12 mile hike with no socks on. Then he got cellulitis in his foot. So this kid has one good arm, a massive infection in his foot and then someone said he was pissing blood as well. We had this one faggot Admin DI, and all he saw was a kid he couldn't make do pushups due to a medical excuse. So he tried to get recruits to beat the kid, a blanket party. Then he made it appear he stole something so another recruit would attack him. He was ITing the platoon, using the excuse it was because cripple kid could not tie his shoes (1 working hand) Kid's bunkmate gets frustrated and takes a swing at the kid. I have no idea how you call yourself a man after attacking a fucking cripple, but Semper Fi.

Become a Marine, that's what I'm doing; Knowing a majority of people on pol are faggot neets who have no skills whatsoever, the Marines will:

Give you physical training
Mental Training
Skills within your MOS to help you in your civilian career if you're not a retard
Respect
Loyalty
and overall Republican views

When Trump wins, you're putting your life on the line to MAGA

I once listened to a Sgt. tell the platoon why they should listen to the guide and not threaten to beat the fuck out of him.
"If you want to beat someone up you wait until you are equivalent rank to do it. You hate your Sgt? Wait until you make Cpl. or Sgt then you call him outside and fight it out. Problem with your SSgt? Wait until you make SSgt. Then you 2 take it outside and fight it out."
Oh the respect, loyalty and discipline I learned from those great words of wisdom. A darkie later pulled a knife on the guide who then ran screaming to a Sgt. for help. This was the second incident involving that fine dark skinned Marine, the first being when he dialed 911 from a payphone and handed the phone to another Marine as a joke.

Yeah that's what I imagine what it is.

What pussies, there's a reason they fucking got infantry.

Join, be great, mybe they will assign you on guard in one of the black project.

Just remember there is something called a mutiny.

Learn a trade. College is overrated, and don't join the Marines until after Hillary is defeated or you'll be fighting in the most piddling little imperial wars so she can prove she's as tough as the guys. There is nothing more dangerous for foreign policy than an woman overcompensating for the perceived weakness of her sex.

Join the Navy, become a corpsman. It's the best of both worlds, and you don't have to do a lot of stupid shit they do.

Never join the Army, and don't go to college until after you get the Gi bill, so even it it's shit, it's free.

Also, you don't want to join to kill isis, that's dumb. Join to get weapons , combat, and field training. Join to have the experiance of being around other dudes who aren't nu-males, and do it for the money. Never do it to fight for the US, because the US hasn't had an enemy worth fighting since the last mexican-american war. There will come a day where fighting for the US isn't synonymous for fighting for Israel, but that day has yet to come.

I was with the marine infantry as a corpsman for a while, there were almost no blacks in there at all. It's the first time in my life I was in a place without niggers hootin and hollerin. Not to mention just about everyone was right wing. If I didn't have the friends I made while in the military, all my friends would be liberal faggots.

it appears you must lurk moar

dont listen to this. Ive been in for 4.5 years and im still an HN. ive been in country and the promotion quotas are so shitty. Not to mention that you'll be most likely assigned to a ship or a hospital with women and spics/niggers who aren't in to serve their country and ONLY in for Muh be benifits.

if you ignore me and for some reason do join. ONLY and i repeat only go if your guaranteed fmtb in your contract. But with the drawdown we're already overmanned as fuck and promotion is almost nonexistant. That being said id never trade it for anything.I really built a special bond with my marines and it's one of the last places faggt leftists havent yet ruined. But with women going becoming 03xx's now it's not far off.

civic nationalists please go and stay go

Going FMF was was implied. Hospitals are where good corpsmen go to turn shit. I was in for 2 years when I made E-4 , if you just study a tiny amount you can get it easily. Especially since the material for the fmf pin overlaps with the advancement exam.

eh its peacetime. Sooo much faggotry that goes on. Myself as well as other guys that have deployed a few times are grtting out because King Nigger is cutting pay/benifits plus so much more stupid shit being implemented by Faggot senior enlisted POGS

Soldiering is for people who aren't good at anything else. Can't you just go to trade school? Be a welder, or plumber, or electrician?

ever hear of R.O.T.C. ?

The anti-mil view of Holla Forums is getting on my nerves.

military.com/ROTC/1,15281,nrotc_usmc_option.htm

Go over to /K/ they will set you straight.

This

Oh shit nigger that's even worse.

Marines, do minimum service get your college paid for. Best route. Plus you get lots of bitches after.

are you sure your children aren't being raped somewhere?
considering how many sperm you would end up donating with just one sample, do you understand the potential of your children being exploited? or, do you just not care?

I know about dying for ZOG and all, but wouldn't it be beneficial for us if we had a good number of our guys inside the military, not only subtly redpilling soldiers, but also, hopefully, moving up the ranks to positions of power? Also, it can only be helpful in the long run to have more military trained people on our side, even if they did go through ZOG's machine to get that training.

that's why every time I have sex I'll have a hidden camera for evidence that she consented

honestly, if I still have to go through court systems after that, I'll probably go Jew hunting then blow my brains out

Military:
-Chance of dying for Israel
+Go to college afterwards without debt

College:
+Less likely to die for Israel
-Become a debt slave for Israel

if you have any attention span at all, you can learn all of that from internet tutorials in like a week and master it in few months. Most of the mastering time will be spend to research all the new hipster web frameworks and libraries, that you only need if you want to do webdev as a living but don't do that, if you just want to create one project, you can start pretty quickly and don't forget that most webpages are made by indiands over wordpress, so don't be afraid to dive straight into it, even though you will be learning as you go, it is not that difficult.

More difficult will be for a begginer to create the backend and databases to start your development, but a lot of free hosting sites will be already set up for you, so you really just need to learn html+css+some backend scripting language with usefull libraries and maybye frontend scripting language like javascript if you want anything fancy happening on the client side (in the browser)

Man you may be rich but ur stupid as fuck

Hello Mr. Recruiter

I wanted to avoid debt at all costs so I'm taking the Navy route, I hate the idea I'm going to be technically doing dirty work for Israel but I'll put what I can into my rate (QM) for the next 5 years, and see how I'll like it. I just want to get out of my state, hell even the country, and save as much money as possible while playing the game they've made for everyone

Enlist as a tranny. Get all the easy jobs and special treatment you could ever want.

Or a jew. Jews get treated much higher than everyone else in the military. Especially in boot camp.

You're right. He may as well go all in and be a trans-native-Jew-African-american.

Just tick all the boxes on the application, OP. It's the only way to beat the Jews.

Apprenticeship. Skilled tradesmen are in very high demand and thus get paid a lot. Find a trade, get an apprenticeship, bust your ass for a decade or so, then start your own business.

Too bad they won't have any kids since they're all being brainwashed and hormone'd up by the dykes and cat ladies who gave birth to them.

Gas yourself kike

Don't care. That's life. You can't be safe from everything.

Be indoctrinated by the Jews.

Kill and be killed for the Jews.

Go to college and wear Trump crap everywhere. It will trigger everyone. When they start yelling or chimping out, just laugh at them instead of arguing, it will piss them off even more.

And watch as he gets expelled for flunking all of his classes because all his communist professors give him F's on all assignments because he's a Trump supporter.

And I'm sure you can use your grandpa's cold war nuclear bunker then.

College. I hear it is a pussy bonanza these days.

If you join the corps you will never be able to wash the sand (or regret) out of your ass.

t. retired pog

Go to college and become a Marine Officer, best of both worlds if that's what you are wanting to do.

Problem solved.

It's like you picked all of the worst out of all of the options.

lolwut

Yes, this was my line of thinking while I was still trying to become a marine officer before being disqualified for heart issues.

What people need to remember is that Hitler fought in the ranks of the German army in WW1, while the government wasn't nearly as jew controlled as it was after the November criminals took power, Jews still held massive influence over the Kaiser.

The majority of the early party members were pissed off members of the German army, and they took Hitler serious knowing he was a highly decorated soldier they could relate to.

Either or OP, don't listen to the weebs telling you to stay stagnant. Be the difference you want to make.

Refer to

Riiiight.

wut

Why don't you just kill yourself then if you believe nothing at any point ever can be done? Honestly, what do you think Hitler would have said when people told him to simply not bother, and to just wait for the rise of another Kaiser?

Gas yourself, defeatist.

Go for trade skills, plumbing, welding, etc, or go for something where you can be a entrepreneur like farming. Farming is pretty cool.

Oh I believe something can be done. But joining the military and going to college won't be doing it.

lmao…muh "just wait for hitler" memes.
Because waiting for the next "good" political candidate is so much better, right?

Because everyone that posts on Holla Forums should join the military to become a 4 star general and then turn on their Jewish masters in the military, right?

It's funny because you think you can win by voting for the "right" candidate and sitting on your ass shitposting on the internet.

You just don't want to accept the fact that in order to change things you're going to have to actually leave mommy's basement and stop posting on Holla Forums.

I called this Mexican chick racist in the middle of an immigration studies class because she was against the Great Wall of Trump. I said that its racist to think one group of people is above the immigration laws because of their race, I got away with it and she lost her shit.

OP unless you're going to high ranking university for an Engineering degree (not even STEM. Just the E), you should join the Marines.

Compared to what the USMC will give you, going to college for anything except engineering is a complete waste of time and money

Hey Genius, we already have people doing jack shit like you. It's not going to hurt to have a few people like OP going out into the various institutions and trying to make a difference in public opinion. You morons that believe in a massive upheaval of the current status quo are the most useless and impractical people in this movement if you can even call it that.

Because waiting for the next "good" political candidate is so much better, right?
Can you fucking read? I'm not advocating for that at all.

I don't know what you do for a living or how much pull you have with the people in your community personally, but don't tell people who have the potential and the brains to go out into normie society and drop red pill bombs to just sit and do nothing. YOU, not the Jews, are the problem. YOU keep this current Jewish control alive.

Mike Rowe is the coolest motherfucker around. AFAIK Discovery Channel got rid of him because he had right-wing views, which surprisingly CNN took him in after that.

Military is dying for the kikes. Quickly getting pozzed.

Every man and his dog are going to college. Standards dropping, full of retards now. Only exception is if you can get into a top school. Even then would reconsider.

Honestly, 'trusted advisor' type jobs like accounting and law aren't worth studying for because of the sheer number of graduates trying to get into the decent firms.

Seriously better to grab some foundation business books, (from core business college classes), e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Business law, Management, maybe Data Analysis and Advertising. Also get into the habit of reading general business books especially on persuasion.

Maybe grab a sales job if you can, one of the best skills to know. No business can run without sales. Starting a company, even just something like landscaping (very lucrative when Paco is sent back), will teach you a lot about basic practical business skills.

Mike is based as hell

Only thing about these "top schools" though, is that generally, these are the institutions that are firmly controlled by Jews.

Look at the demographics of the majority of your "Ivy leagues", additionally, look at how white people like your greek like communities, are treated there.

Where I live military is mandatory, but we get paid pretty good and we can keep the sick rifle and gear. Unfortunately most here spend their time with drinking & smoking and hanging around while waiting until we can train. But because of muh neutrality, we don't fight wars, but do things like guarding the border between south and best korea or UN inspections in tschetchnya or georgia. All I want is to shoot muslims.

t. swissfag

I know about farming. It just isn't profitable anymore. Big business has been fucking farmers for 40+ years.

Yeah, shooting Muslims would be great.

I know I wouldn't be fit for it, but its a little bizarre they let women and obese people in and not people with very mild asthma.

Is it actually that bad? I would assume it to be awesome because governments are likely to subsidize for their own farmers so their food supply doesn't depend on other countries.
That's why there should be good subsidies and other ways that the government helps their own farmers.

College

Army

Pretty obvious to me desu senpai.

both are scams. just get a fucking job like carpentry or become an electrician.

Greek life is for absolutely disgusting hedonism chasing shitheads.

Why not both?

You can only join the military when you're young. You can easily pursue a degree whenever yo feel like it.

have fun fellow swissbro

Not any more, most employers ask for something like 5 years experience even with a college degree, now how the fuck do you get 5 years experience if all employers ask for it.

I bet you still live with your mother.

Start a business selling top of the line clothing, I work in the warehouse of such a place and if run right( my boss has no idea how to run a business) there's money to be made.

Neither one of those options.

Well its not a myth if all job postings ask for it. Also yes I do live with my parents because they let me and I don't have to waste money on rent. I don't see this as a problem.

GO FUCK YOURSELF OP

if you are rich just start your own business. you stupid fucking nigger.

Retard.

USMCfag here finishing up college. I worked in the labor sector for a few years prior to all that. I went to college because I have to for the work I want to do, I joined the military because fuck it, I was going to join regardless. Didn't turn out the way I excepted, I might have done a few things differently, but it was the worst AND best time of my life.

Listen dude, the wars are pretty much all over. Peace time Corps means you'll forever be a boot, cleaning toilets and pulling weeds for the next few years. Aside from that, I don't think anyone wants a part of a military that's run by these psychopaths in office. They own your ass for 8 years, and in 8 years some serious shit is going to go down. Honestly, if you really want, go to school for med school or physics/engineering and go into the USMC/Navy as a doctor or a pilot. There's alot of good advice in this thread, but those careers paths provide opportunities outside of the military and military industrial complex, whereas enlisting means you're opportunities are pretty much limited to work that still operate within that mechanism. FIND A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL THE MOSs AND SERIOUSLY DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE DECIDING. Never trust your recruiter and get everything on paper.

First off, the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) is a fucking joke. If you want that kind training, sign up for Jiu Jitsu lessons because most of MCMAP is ground fighting. Aside from that, look into Muay Thai, boxing, kick boxing or whatever else. I personally think Krav Maga is a scam, firearms and martial arts don't mix well and that shit is choreographed. Krav Maga practitioners rely on cooperating move sets with zero resistance. Just get some friends, go outside, clear your firearms, where protective equipment (so your face doesn't get bashed in), figure this shit out for yourself and beat the shit out eachother.

When it comes to firearms, do that shit yourself. Buy a rifle, chestrig, kneepads/elbow pads and whatever else you think you need. Load up on ammo and make sure you have reserves. When it comes to becoming a marksman, learn proper breathing techniques, how to align your sights properly, proper sight picture, placement and trigger control (the most important part). Learn this shit yourself and throw a thousand rounds down the range until you figure it out. Listen, you can go work for the USMC and let them teach you, or you can go to work for yourself and do this shit outside of school/work and maintain your independence. Go camping, go in the woods and learn how to survive and work with your gear properly. Finance yourself, learn the law and READ. There's so much of this information online. Go find it and figure it out. You're wasting your fucking time if you're joining the USMC for just this.

Keep yourself /fit/. The kind of scheduling you'll have in the military isn't going to turn you into some muscle god. You'll have shitty food, shitty hours, no sleep. Your body is going to go to shit during field training and you'll never really have the time (or energy) to maintain a good gym schedule (unless your job is a joke). Trust me, I tried. Your joints really take a beating in the military and it's hard to keep it going.

Get that shit out of your head. You're way too idealistic if you think you're gonna be doing the job with that kind of community. brings up alot of good points. You're going to be paired up with people that are complete pieces of shit. Some of the guys I knew are still in fucking jail for their scumbaggery.

It's not what you think it is. You will waste more time waiting in the military than anything else……but hey, you'll be on time (after being 3 hours early).

Yea, no shit. They're going to be critical of anything you do. You gotta live for yourself dude, not them. There's a balance you need to keep with them, but don't let them hold you back or tear you down.

Yea, that's the propaganda and it really did a number on you.

It's not some hunting club with a philosophical niche. The Marine Corps is like being in federal fucking prison full of mouth breathing alcoholic idiots that will play vidya games all day and watch sports.

Yea, that's a really shitty reason for joining.

This is probably littered with spelling errors, but I got a Memorial Day to enjoy. I just wanted to stop in and grind this out. I'll try to stop in and answer any questions later.

op here. thank you very much for your detailed post.

I always thought the training thing was a joke. Unless you're going BUD/S, your training will be pretty basic stuff that any retard can learn in a day.

Go in the Air Force and get all of your college paid for you dumb nigger.

Gee, you faggots always complain about the MSM lying yet swallow one of the biggest exaggerations ever which is the current state of Greek life.

I'm in one of the largest fraternities in the USA and I don't drink/smoke/do drugs, am surrounded by lots of motivated individuals with many serving in the military as officers as well as constituting the majority of student government.

but yeah, go on hating one of the most traditionally white institutions cause of what you see from the media and hollyjewood movies like those POS Seth rogan flicks, good goy :^)

Even then, it's basic shit. Financing yourself to do that stuff is the problem. I doubt everyone has the budget to afford specialized gear and transport. If you can learn to maneuver and utilize your gear (and yourself) efficiently, you've built the foundation to progress towards more complicated tactics.

Wait for Trump.

Yeah, fraternities are one of the last surviving institutions in the USA that promote brotherhood for white men. That is why they are under such heavy attack right now by feminists and the PoC coalition.

protip, farm subsidies are why your food is factory farm GMO shit.

You dumb fucker, I'm broke as shit, in the PNW liberal fuck hole, and starting a community which is designed to directly alter the way society functions despite all that.

You've got money, MEANS!, and your great imagination is 'Uhhhhhh Colloge or Marines?'

The fuck's the matter with you? If money's no objection, then start getting some real world experience. Build something, you've got the money to blow on something stupid. Then, you'll learn how to build something better.

Marine ROTC you stupid marine nigger.

Yeah I agree, kinda conflicted because the hate starts off as merely anti-ZOG/anti-globalist military and it starts to turn into plain anti-military.

Military, service, and training should be an important part of any country with an ethnic nationalist outlook.

If you love something, you must be prepared to defend it against that which intends to destroy it.

The problem is that there's little to love about a country that seeks to replace or mix you. But a distinction must be made, to stand for Europe, not the European Union.

Fucking faggots.

Of course it's pretty god damn obvious Mike ain't no cuck.

She said in court that it was consensual. Nobody wanted this shit to happen but her father who was such a chicken shit coward he had to threaten to kill me over the internet and then run to the cops to have my life destroyed by the kike judicial system. Sucks too because that woman was full on natsoc, but I digress.

Also

I think you can guess why I moved to Jew York…

Maybe you can enlist in Australian Defence Force?

Sorry if I pissed you off.

er… wat?

M8, holy kek.

I just hopped on the train so i am sorry for not replying sooner. They accept the foreigners to enlist in the Australian Military however after three months in Aussie Military. You must become an Aussie citizen or you will be kick out.

You can do the sleeper etc. thing, the problem is OP is just another kid that wants to earn money and that's it. He will serve like a good goy and happily count the shekels kikes will pay him to push their interests forward. At least he can find a way to earn money without doing that.

Righty fucking o then m8.

I'll be a right choppa read then eh?

…..

I'll consider joining the shitposter military on the condition they let me purge mudshits.

No I just don't understand you. You will get to kill mudshits if you learn to be a commamdo because the basic infantry suck.

Why attend University? So that you can assert, confirm or disprove yours and other people's thoughts and beliefs. How do you expect any other political to grow, if you don't challenge the leftist establishment itself? You're a coward for trying to take the sissy way out.

Neither, this goes for anons in the EU too.

mehreens

Do you love Israel and the Jews?

If yes join the marines and die for Israel
If no then go to college and life for yourself.

Dont know if op is still here or not. Wanted to join marines bc some friends were doing it. 17. Mom and dad wouldn't sign the papers so i went to college instead.

In retrospect, im glad my parents didnt let me go. Regardless of what you feel politically, you are signing up to be a pawn. You will risk catching hard bullets with your soft body, as well as kill people when you don't know why you are doing it or maybe actively disagree with it.

You pay the ultimate physical and/or mental sacrifice for little pay and the college benefits can be taken away for a multitude of infractions. Google rape statistics in the army for men and women.

Also, people don't want to be in relationships personao or professional with someone with ptsd. If you HAVE to join the military do the chair force or navy and learn something you can apply to a job. The marines, not to be insulting, are shock troops as im sure youre well aware.

You should enlist in state defense.

Biggest retard award.

Or your load of shit.

Yes college's have a diversity quota. Nignogs with far under qualifying SAT test scores will be attending with you.

So hows that debt there cuck?

So OP should waste money so he could be gifted with the chance to drowned in leftist filth and propaganda?
By all means, higher learning is a good thing, but better in non leftist kike propaganda environments.
Online schools
Night schools for real working people
Yes they are of a lower caliber then some bullshit name like Yale, ect. Given how those uppity university are knowingly, willfully not allowing are best and brightest to attend simply because there white should clue you in on how (((quality))) they are and what (((quality))) means.