DXM Psychonauts

Just chugged down 2 bottles of DXM Polisterex, totaling 1776mg, equaling about 888mg HBr. (Dont worry, I know my body, as well as what Im doing)

Tell us some of your favorite trip stories, user. This one time I took about 700mg of HBr and walked up to the store at 3AM.

I blacked out for a few mins, and "awoke" to the cops asking if I danced in the car wash. I laugh it off and deny all allegations. Fist bump the police and walk home.

Idk if I was the "car wash dancer" or not to this day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82CYPWny3FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

update: Starting to come on strong

Holy shit… just listened to Radiohead again for the first time in a while. I feel fucking amazing, so beautiful

I remember being a teen back in the 90's, we used to steal Coricidin from the drug stores to get high, we used to think we were tripping when we were just fucking gone. It's basically like forgetting who you are, it has nothing to do with tripping.

Do real hallucinogens like LSD or shrooms, you fucking pleb.

I have done these and the experiences are comparable

No they aren't. Hallucinogens actually bring you to another world by opening your mind and enabling you to think, while dissociates bring you to another world by disabling your ability to think. There is a huge difference here.

I thought Coricidin made you like time travel.
Or so I've heard

It's just DXM in a pill, the same thing OP is talking about. It's a dissociative.

I have felt sensations space-time travel during dxm before. Im starting to trip now

No, you are just disconnected from reality, much like being drunk without the physical aspects. You are a moron.

My least favorite trip story was taking a shit load of DXM with alcohol before going to my ex-girlfriends house to fuck her. It was storming that night so after fucking her I got to roll around in her bed with my fucking guts feeling like they were going to explode because DXM and booze does not in any way at all fucking mix.

DXM isn't a fucking psychedelic drug, you don't trip on it.

Mixing DXM with alcohol is s common, it's ridiculous. Just look at cough medicine.

i

"Yeah, psychedelic drugs make you a genius and like- totally open your mind, man." GTFO with that hippie BS! A drug is a drug is a drug.

You can't think straight on LSD anymore than you can on DXM. Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=82CYPWny3FE

Maybe it doesn't affect you in that way, but loads of people who take DXM trip the fuck out and see visuals.

I don't think you fully understand the concept of proof. Or logic in writing for that matter.

Do you have any proof that psychedelics improve your ability to think and open your mind, and dissociatives do the opposite?

I have flimsy proof (in your eyes), you have no proof.

I wasn't the one that made this statement. If anything I would agree with the person who first made the claim that dissociatives improve your ability to think (in a macro sense) by contrast if by nothing else.
Neither of us have a convincing proof so the term proof is irrelevant. I have personal experience that suggests one thing, which I'd value over a video from the 50s, but would never pretend it's proof. And neither is proof in any objective of philosophical sense.

But the point remains that the fact that I only need a counterexample to contradict a general supposition and you can't prove something general by example.

But that's all besides the point because you said that you proved something about lsd in relation to dxm with a video that doesn't reference dxm.

or*

This. Of all my robo trips the CEV's and OEV's are most prominent on DXM. I've seen through my eyelids, seen myself as God in the one dimensional plane, seen myself as the reincarnation of the philosopher Plato, so many crazy things

I meant of all my trips

then

mmmmmmm

thx

noice

dxm

My strongest Visuals was on DOC, anything without enough lighting morphed into the patterns and colors I was seeing. My strongest CEV I've had was on ALD-52, I haven't done as much LSD as ALD but I imagine it's the same if not very comparable.

sllurp

dxm