David Icke dropping red pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pick one

pick one

Is reptilian really codeword for Jew?

Oh look. The crazy man that believes in reptile men mixing with humans hates Jews too.

GODAMMIT BEAT ME NIGGER FUCK SHIT ASS BITCH CUNT

if i just wouldn't have typed that second part

found the kike

So, when are you all going to off him, rabbi?

well he just called the "Zionists" this time

Is JIDF invading this thread?

sage
sage ALL AL-RIGHT DISINFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick one, nigger. i gave you a goddamn bump in that first post, so fuck off

actually, i think he's right about this, really. at first i thought the whole "Zionism" thing was just a way to get around saying "The Jews" or "Jewry," but even Gilad Atzmon says something like this; he calls them "political jews" (which is even better bc it calls them out in the US et al as well)

wa?

most obvious shill out there.

JIDF doesn't take him seriously enough. It's the Canadian green party that's the real enemy here.

Wut, Icke is in England.

Watching this right now, it's pretty accurate.

He started with not-all-jews but that fades away in first few minutes.

nice dubs… ya i think he was pandering for like 30 sec

This isn't horrible. But anything that says that Jews are alright and its just the Zionists that are evil is a pseudo-redpill. Judaism in and of itself is satanic.

I agree, but don't they have hate speech laws in the UK?

The real redpill is that Jews are genetically subhuman.

is it that difficult to understand that this crook who talks about reptilians all the time is just making us all look like batshit insane tillfoilers by also talking about jews?

everyone already thinks we are insane tilfoilers until you point out the fact that almost everyone running stuff is a Jew yet they are only 2% of the population.

That's the guy who wrote that Hitler was a Rothschild.
I believe this already takes away most of the credibility, regardless of what he said in the video.

that's why you just starting talking about the jews to your friends out of the blue. You have to start easy. Don't show the truth all at once. Besides, you don't have to view the JQ as a big planned conspiracy. Jews are just vile pieces of shit with too much power on their hands.

Talking about reptilians on the other hand…
David Kicke is a shill. Deal with it.

It's David Kicke ffs. He's the loony who goes on and on about the reptilians. Also, he worked for the BBC when he was younger…
He makes a living out of this bullshit.

Holy fuck, it appears that Israel has nukes in it's NYC embassy

rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm

the connection was spurious, no real documentation, but interesting none the less.

If you watch the video he basically just repeats what pol says all day long minus the hitler worship

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

good job

Take this shit elsewhere you aliums retard.

tak

After all the meme magic stuff, le bains, gondola, Trump, kek .. you would think you fag would be a little open minded.

I mean the Jews are basically behind all the satanism shit, and they ARE ACTUALLY RUNNING THINGS. Do you think maybe they might get a little help from beyond?

I mean they had no real country till 1948, and have no real base of power other than the banks, but why has no one assassinated them?

Kings and queens for 100's of years just put up with them?

There is something more going on.

He seems to give some basic redpills, but everything else is just misinformation that leads people chasing ghosts.
Matrix, moon = alien spaceship, and whatever other fancy shit this guy sells, it won't lead people nowhere. Just make people paranoid and self-conscious.
Icke, AlexJ, they're controlled opposition that lead people to believe in illuminati and whatever else imaginable that just isn't jews.

the moon is some shit though,

many of the lunar photos are shooped

there is something going on

I'm not saying its aliens but it could be something.

Burgerland never made it to the moon due to the van allen radiation belt, but lied about it to boost credibility as a cold war propaganda tool.

That's the part where you figure it out yourself. The guy gives you all the pointers.

You think they'd let him preach all over the world if he went 1488.
Cloak it in some lizard bullshit and emphasize how they shapeshit/change identities. Same as kikes when they enter a country and try to scheme.
It ain't a rocket science to read between the lines.