Neet life

Who'd a thunk neet life could get so goddamn BOOOORRRINGGGG

go to /aus/

Loving the thread already

Neetlife lets you focus on your hobbies. If you are bored then you are boring.

Get some hobbies or kill yourself, i dont really care

That's just cause you can't into NEET life.
Been NEET for seven years and still going strong.

I drink my water neet

the mortality rate for people who drink water daily is 100%.

I didn't choose the NEET lyfe , The NEET lyfe chose me…

I am a frog, and my mating call is neet neet neet

get a job

a normalfags life is much worse. they are very simple and stupid people.

It's true.
Normalfags buy mp3s called "how to stay positive while being a corporate wage slave for 9 hours per day"

>>>Holla Forums

Damn right

My mom always told me "only boring people get bored". The only time I've been bored is when I don't have any reading materials, never happens when I'm at home. It's sad to me that people do absolutely nothing rather than read, I wish there were more hours in the day I could read in.

I am about to get a job, just need to go there and do the interview, but I am terrified, should I go?

it's a good job in another town where I want to live,by the sea and I have an apartment there.

Why would you be terrified?

I been a NEET for 5 years, I think I am terrified of being accepted.
I can't understand myself sometimes.

wage slavery is real, and it's the worst thing you can do to yourself.
it's not left wing related.

sure, in Saudi Arabia or some other shithole

in the first world, if you don't like your job, you are allowed to quit

at least you arent a wage slave

thats not what wage slavery means, wage slavery is a state of living check to mouth and being unable to save money due to cost of rent, food and utilities.

that's not slavery. that's living beyond your means

Cost of living crisis is real bro.
You can "pay" a slave in food and they technically won't die, but they have no chance to better themselves, and raise their family to a higher standard of living.

wait wait… so its living beyond your means… doesnt everyone need to eat, sleep and nowadays required to have a telephone? Im confused what you mean "beyond your means" like i suggested they were surviving but incapable of saving money to better themselves. Are you saying minimum wage workers should instead choose to be homeless? I mean thats a good way to save money. BUT there is another issue with that, Its essentially illegal to be homeless in most of the united states. Live in a car? Another issue there, its essentially illegal to live in your care in most of the united states. Camp in a park or in the woods? Wait thats also illegal about everywhere in the us due to all land being owned by the government or private entities.

no one in a first world country that has a job makes so little that they can't spare anything

they just choose to spend on non-necessary things instead of saving/investing

that's why you should put it in an index fund or something

or, you know, keep blaming others for your own inability to think ahead. whatever works for you

na thats also a complete misconception. For example walmart, they make a point of hiring employees and giving them only less than 25 hours a week, lets say thats at the rate of 10 dollars a hour ok so we got 250 then you take away the 50 dollars of taxes, then you take away the 15 dollars for your required insurance that you end up having to pay for cause you live in a shitty state that underfunds health care, then, your rent is probably around 600$ a month if you are lucky so subtract 1/4 of 600 thats 150$ so 250-50-150-15=35$ and well what do you know you need food too, thats around 20$ a week so subtract 20 thats 15 dollars left, wait! you also need to pay for your water bill thats about -5 so you got 10$ left ohhh fuck we are almost out of money and gonna go into the negative, now this is all with out power and phone. the law requires you to have water.

if someone's not giving you enough work, find another employer

for fun lets do that as a full time worker
160 now you are a full time worker so i think you deserve a phone and power so we take away -15 dollars for the phone 160-15 = 145 then you need power thats about 145-50 = 95$ so 95$ to save weekly thats assuming you dont have internet lets add internet thats 95 - 20 = 75

75$ extra dollars a week.
Thats on a diet of basically rice meat and veggies. So no luxurys, no unwinding, beyond internets and power. Also dont forget unexpected cost like health care, toiletries, plumping issues, if you have a car well 75-50 = 25$ left a week wew thats assuming your car only cost about 50 dollars a week to run which is generously cheap considering insurance cost which is required.

ya wage slavery isnt real mhmm and this was all calculated at a wage 2.50$ over minimum. kek… you kids are in for a rude awakening

you want to unwind, go for a fucking walk. costs exactly nothing

even with out internet it still comes out to about 45$ extra dollars a week. A completely robotic life of no pleasures, no drinking, no smoking, straight edge boredom and zombie esc a existence, this is all once again at a wage $2.50 per hour MORE than minimum wage now now whats 2.50 times 40

sooo true minimum thats 95-100 = -5$ wew

at 600 dollars rent too thats extremely low comparatively

ya i removed car for true minimum calc btw incase you didnt notice

yeah, it really sucks that you have to earn luxuries

they should just magically appear in everyone's lap

Why are you so apologetic for a broken system?
You know that the living beyond your means meme is fake and shitty, a man needs to eat,pay rent, have internet, I won't mention get married and have kids, as this is not easy, we all get the crumbs while the banksters and the 1% enjoy the fruits of our labor.

it's fuckin sad that you work 16 hours a day and still can't live a comfortable life, and please don't give me the you can always quit and get another job argument as all the jobs are like this. and it's not fuckin easy to just get another job, you have to start all over again and endure alot of shit.

The system is broken, admit it or GTFO

wait power is a luxury? also if you end up -5$ (thats negative btw) how do you save money to go find a better job that would allow you to find luxuries? I mean im guessing your mum and daddy let you stay at their house and possibly helped you pay for college, but most people dont even have that.

unless you are implying lights, basic power are a luxury

luxuries? are you serious bro?
what luxuries, we are talking about the bare minimum here, and it's not easy, I am 28 and I still can't get a car or get married.

the jobs don't fuckin pay enough

yeah he must believe we are leftist sjws millennials who want everything handed to them.

I worked for 6 years in a company and climbed the ranks till some fag who is a relative of the CEO stole my research and pretended it's his, however, I quit the job and waited for him after work and beat the shit out of him, I felt so good while he lay there in the street bleeding.

user fought the powa

felt good man.

In the midwest there are many campgrounds that'll let you stay for free for a maximum of two weeks and are usually funded by donations. Someone could potentially hop between each campground and never have to pay.