Yes or no?

yes or no?

Yes!

ANOTHER FUCKING SHIT THREAD

What exactly do you faggots want from us?

You don't like serious Holla Forumsitical discussion

You don't like pisstake threads

Is Holla Forums going to become relegated to storytime and general threads forever now?

HEY SHIT FUCK WHO CAN'T THINK WHO GENERALIZES EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE CAN'T MAKE A THREAD WORTH SHIT

THE BOARD'S ABOUT CARTOONS AND COMICS
MAKE A THREAD ABOUT CARTOONS AND OR COMICS
A THREAD THAT HAS SOME SORT OF MERIT AND SOME SORT OF DISCUSSION TOPIC
'LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF DONALD DUCK BUT GIRL' SHOULDN'T BE A FULL FLEDGED THREAD
THIS ISN'T FUCKING COMPLEX

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU 4CHAN FUCKS TO PRODUCE ANYTHING THAT SIGNALS YOU BEING ALIVE IS A GOOD THING

THERE'S A REASON FOR YOUR SITE BEING SHIT AND IT'S NOT SJW MODERATION, IT'S YOU AND YOUR AURA OF SHEER DISSAPOINTMENT RUINING EVERYTHING LIKE A MIDAS TOUCH THAT TURNS THINGS UNINTERESTING

No. God no. Why would somebody make this? Shouldn't this be in a cringe or LOL thread? What in the actual fuck, WHY would somebody go out of their way to make a loli duck? Is that what that even is? She's half-duck? Is that bottom suppose to be a duck-shaped diaper? Who would find that cute? Who would manufacture it, and who would buy it? In what sick world could this possibly exist and what dark horror peeked through into ours to put it into the mind of some shut-in weaboo pedophile? Japan, enough already, we get it, you win, stop coming to us with your eldrich god shenanigans.

wat

/monster/ thread?
/monster/ thread.

Now Holla Forums is getting raped by Holla Forums and /monster/.

I think those are supossed to be ducky pants.

If you only knew how much Weebs hate western cartoons…

AHAHAHAHA!

So wait hol up

You sain, hol up lyke Yo sayn,

Holla Forums hates anime posters, Holla Forums hates anime posters, and /a/ hates something called fartposting?

/a/ hates cartoons, Holla Forums hates cartoons as well AND a good chunck of them hate Anime to.

Holla Forums likes live action as long as there is mostly white poeple.

fixed

On deastest board, on shittiest thread,
No shitpost shall escape my sight
Let those who worship summer's might,
Beware my power… Sage Lantern's light!

Or maybe you're just overreacting and should try being less of a millennial stereotype.

gooby pls

Woah there buddy, lets not go nuclear

No, there is only room for one duck

Same as it ever was,
same as it ever was,
same as it ever was.

Agree, Holla Forums has always been a containment board because of cartoons, if it was just a comics boards it would be an small but decent niche board.

Cartoons need to go back to Reddit, Deviantart and Tumblr.

MODS
DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M SAYING
I'M SAYING THEY NEED TO DIE, MODS

Comics and Cartoons has its fair share of cute monster girls.

Ghoul School for instance.

If it was a Halloween costume for my daughter, yeah sure why not.

that is what your are implying right?

can i lick your daughter's cunny