DUMB SMELLY MANDALORIANS BTFO

DUMB SMELLY MANDALORIANS BTFO

I hate that mandalorian tumblrite.

I thought she was from deviantart?

her constant bitching made me think that she's a tumblrite but you're right, her shitty art style also makes her a deviantard

I hate the whole cast. They're all so dull and boring.

I do too, but Hera's kind cute.
Also, as cancerously bad as the interpretation is, I am almost glad that Rebels made Thrawn canonical, although it seems that's more curse than blessing given the (((direction))).

Yeah but she wears Kanan's boxer shorts on her head

LEWD

Only attractive female in the whole cast.

It's kind of pathetic how this piece of shit show can only recycle EU and Clone Wars stuff. Whenever they attempt anything original they always shit the bed.

He left his shit open so take the fuckers head off you stupid cunt

Thrawn is just…ugh. Every episode is him

MFW Zahn's good Thrawn books will never be translated into anything more visceral than audiobooks ;_;

The choreography in this is just terrible, take a page from fucking Soul Caliber veteran players fighting eachother or just the fucking cartoon series of Clone Wars that shit is way better then this. It just reminds me of that terrible choreography between Darth Wannabe and Confused Retarded Whore.

Why are the swords so thin?

I heard some things about this series, and I just want to ask if they are true.
Is it true that a race that is essentially force itself is introduced, but Anakin is so OP he kills them all?
Is it true that this show makes order 66 actually good?
Does Anakin turn off somebody's lightsaber with the force in it?
Is the mc an Alladin ripoff?

Supposedly they're based on the really old Star Wars Concept art. There aren't any in universe justifications for it, but Star Wars is about character and characters over aesthetic (unfortunately this show has neither).

I think that happens in the Clone Wars. Satan kills his dad and his sister Lady Jesus helps them escape.

Order 66 was always good. The Jedi are evil, remember?

I think this was also a Clone Wars thing, probably around the sixth season when the show turns into The Fugitive.

His name is (((Ezra))) and he looks like a Sandmonkey, so sort of.

Thanks to the prequel hate they're only going for the slow bumbling lightsaber fights from the original trilogy.

I've noticed that they have finally started to add more details on the characters and in the background (and also more post processing effects), Ezra's hair doesn't look like a blue swimming cap anymore.

That and Ezra gets called a street rat.

At least with the OT there was emotion behind those fights. This show doesn't have the emotion of the OT or the choreography of the PT.

TR8-T0R fight was pretty damn good in TFA. Arguably the best fight in Star Wars.

wtf? I've seen better fights in stickfigure flash animations. I know "muh prequel dance coreography" is a popular argument against flashy displays, but the lightsaber fight in ANH had more energy than this

I want to hold hands with and touch her lekku.

first season was alright this shit is slowly going Mai women disney shit.
literally has the sword for one day instantly becomes a lightsaber master who shits on both an actual jedi and a apprentice who has been training with a lightsaber for what seems like a few years now

Sabine is what happens when you don't spank kids

Wew.

Apparently the Clone Wars cartoon animation series doesn't count when considering what kind of choreography to go for even though 3D animation isn't constrained like live actors.

Why was the best villain design to come out of the prequels tied to a shit character?

My guess is because they were short, and it involved the war from the second prequel movie, that it was primarily going to have to be good action scenes and visual exposition instead of just talking. Even one of the stupid droids that just exists to die had it's moment in that series, so Grievous is pretty much at his best from the series that introduced him.

Durge was a pretty cool guy. All he wanted was to slaughter Mandofaggots.

Clones are Mandofagotts? I know they were based from Jango but are they even culturally?

I guess you hate Anakin vs Obi-Wan, or Yoda vs Palpatine, or Anakin vs Dooku?

Clone Commandos were culturally trained as well, interestingly enough, Arc Troopers and Commandos didn't get along because Commandos embraced Mandalorian culture while the others rejected it.

mandalorians > space jews

You mean the Banking Clan or the Trade Federation?

Anakin vs Obi Wan went on too long and got ridiculous. A simpler fight would have been better. The Dooku or Yoda fights were both fine.

mandos are the worst thing in star wars now that the yuuzhan vong are explicitly not canon

It's also a simple spar than a real fight

The clones were using Jaig eyes as distinguished badges, they were at least somewhat Mando.

LEWD

It's a cartoon for children
Stop watching it

Where do you think we are?

Holla Forums

KEK

Did any of those old EU books talk about the irony of the Republic's Mandalorian slave army after the Republic had been at war with Mandos for millennia? Because that would have been interesting prior to the (((hard reset))).

That kotor drop, Disney relay gonna make Revan trilogy, can't wait to see what pile shit it gonna be.

And what up whit that animation it's so bad, it looked like swords did't touche body and i did't even relies nignog took damage until he had fallen.

Nah, you'll get a KOTOR remake.

They're gonna Black Bastila. Shit.

toons go on Holla Forums

Is this getting cancelled after this season?

KOTE

I heard a rumor about it, the show is supposed to end either this season or the next and it would be replaced with another animated show done by the same people, it would take place between Ep VII and VIII.

KOTOR:The Telltale Series sounds like a legitimate possibility at this point.

Revan will be strong woyman who didn't do anything wrong and bastila will be strong independent black woyman and love will bloom in space.

>>>Holla Forums is the cartoon board.
You're welcome.

REVAN DID NOTHING WRONG
FUCK THE JEDI COUNCIL
MANDALORIAN WARS NOW

How about no?

It would be funny considering why Telltale was originally founded

REVAN WAS A HERO
REVAN DID NOTHING WRONG
MALACHOR V WAS JUSTIFIED
THE JEDI COUNCIL ARE TRAITORS
FUCK THE COUNCIL
MANDALORIAN WARS NOW
FUCK THE COUNCIL
FUCK THE JEDI
REVANCHIST NOW

Enough with the shitposts.
Madalore mary sues kept attacking and invading republic worlds.
The galaxy would have been taken over by these savages without Revan's intervention.

What part of Revan did nothing wrong don't you get?

Luke did I ever tell you about Feminist liberal cancer?

Kotor 1 Revan was an edgy twink that gave up being evil for Bastilla poon
Kotor 2 Revan did nothing wrong, jedi are static shits that help no one jedi genocide best day of my life

Revan in KOTOR2 is also a girl.

Atton assumes Revan's a grill unless you tell him he's a faggot, faggot.

so can luke & leia still hook up

Yay?

Those two are so cute together. Shame what happens to Barris Offee.

I was kind of hoping for the Waifu Inquisitor to give out some spanks to the kids

She wanted to spank Ezra. Shame it didn't get lewder.

Did Clone Wars ever explain why Barris ebiled?

There was actually a scene where I thought that was going to happen the way she was lecturing both Ezra and Sabine.

jeez, he's blind and even he can tell the fight was horribly choreographed

KEK

I think she got sick of the war and bombed the temple as protest. Also, she framed the janitor for it.

Oh god that is shit.