My food

my food

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/01/23/mcdonalds-us-sales-slide/
beefmagazine.com/blog/jamie-oliver-says-mcdonald-s-burgers-unfit-human-consumption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have fun enjoying your food and then when you're done ya gonna want to kill yourself again

making it my butter bitch

Two of the founders of McDonalds, Roy Kroc and Maurice McDonald, both died of heart failure.

The more you know…

just go to Tim Horton's instead, as an American that just tried it recently, it was some good shit.

I hope it makes you feel butter

4000 burgers are being eaten every minute at McDonalds

That isn't food nigga

probably by dysnomia

CARLOS

Was this samefag intentional?

yes

no

maybe

i don't know

can you repeat the question?

c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

you're not the boss of me now
you're not the boss of me now
you're not the boss of me now and you're not so big

here's your (You)

No (You)

Paid shilling for McDonalds? Not on my Holla Forums,, someone ban this douche bag.

McDonalds is dying and O.P's attempts at viral marketing are not going to change that.

fortune.com/2015/01/23/mcdonalds-us-sales-slide/

Die Clown, Die!

At least they're being truthful on their labeling.

I sometimes buy a milkshake from mcdonalds, a few months ago I decided to, for the first time in years try some of the food, so I ordered a double cheeseburger or some shit like that. I looked nothing like the picture, it looked horrible, and the taste was even worse, it didn't even taste like real meat. There is something horribly wrong with people who keep gong to that place and buying their shitty food. You either have extremely low standards or you never tasted real meat in your life so you don't even know that you're eating shit

oh, and that shit was fucking tiny, I could have bought a real hamburger that was made from real meat, for the same price. Never again

White Castle is god tier food, McDonalds is shit tier

In-N-Out
White Castle
5 Guys Burgers and Fries
Carl's Jr./Hardee's
Del Taco
Burger King
Jack in the Box
Wendy's
McDonalds
Taco Bell

Where does KFC rank

Forgot about the chicken restaurants
My revised list;

In-N-Out
Jersey Mike's Subs
Chick Fil A
White Castle
5 Guys Burgers and Fries
Carl's Jr./Hardee's
Del Taco
Subway
Lee's Sandwiches
Burger King
KFC
Jack in the Box
Wendy's
McDonalds
Taco Bell

This is more than a matter of simple taste and actually a case of changing legal definition of "suitable for human consumption"

I shit you not, Holla Forumsrothers.

, “Basically, we’re taking a product that would be sold in the cheapest way for dogs, and after this process, is being given to human beings.”

beefmagazine.com/blog/jamie-oliver-says-mcdonald-s-burgers-unfit-human-consumption

It's called "Lean Finely Textured Beef",, it comes off the floor (literally) after the animal is divided into the "prime cuts" that consumers actually will knowingly pay for.

KFC is shit, the best fried chicken comes from hole in the wall diners.

High-Tier
Freddie's Steakburgers

Lean Finely Textured Beef

"food" before Bill Clinton deregulated the meat packing industry your food didn't met the FDA standards to be fit for human consumption.

Why are there so many Quebecfags on 8ch? There are way too many here compared to the amount of us there are in the world.

kys

Just get some crawfish. Tastes like the filet but isn't full of garbage.

613 area code checking in.

Fat people

There's not that much variety in fast food restaurants in Montreal tbh. We just got the multinationals and ethnic food.

go cook something yourself faggot. It's way cheaper and you know what incrediants are in your meals. Don't be a nigger and eat fastfood everyday! Go look around for markets that offer fresh food or try a local farmers market! Show the middle finger to jewish owned businessed while eating and living healthy!

I never said White Castle was good, I just said it was delicious.

How does the food from the restaurant compare to those shitty frozen burgers they sell everywhere?