Lügenpresse outraged

Spiegel reported that *oh my god*, in still people parade in Wehrmacht uniforms, at a "Heimatfest" (home-area celebration) in Saxony, east Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N0aLq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU HAD ONE TASK OP

archive.is/N0aLq

The Wehraboo in me is coming out hard.

Why the fuck are they complaining about nazi symbols regarding Wehrmacht uniforms? Doesn't the German army use the same symbols and insignias to this day?

Oh yeah there's plenty. Hell theres an owners club for them in the UK somewhere.

Based Celebration

They mean the Swastika @the medical kit

Kek I missed that. Don't even notice swastikas as out of place symbols anymore.

Is that the Gross Deutschland Division insignia?

i thought it was illegal to even display a swastika in public in Germany

Well officially yes..
But last time someine in saxony told the state attorneys…
Based state attorney discontinued the lawsuit…

It is a matter of luck basically (arbitrary..) if they actually push trough on those charges or leave you alone in the end.

My inner wehraboo wants pic related so badly

WEHRMACHT SOLDIERS HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD TO TAKE BACK THEIR LOST COUNTRY

Man. It's nice having all sorts of guns here in the US, but goddamn am I jealous of you Euros with all your leftover war antiques.

They are called VW 'Things' in the states. You can still get them and then just modify them to be military spec.

Also I come from the land of shitposting, so my chances of getting one of these is nil

Oh, shit. You're right, I didn't know that. Goddamn you, now I have to start saving.

kek.

3.1 million dead, 1.2 million missed in action, together 4.3 million, out of 18.2 million total Wehrmacht soldiers…

meaning 75.4% of Wehrmacht soldiers.. just became peace loving obedient citizens of post war Germany..

Wehrmacht soldiers rising from the dead would be mostly those old farts.. that only died a few years ago..

Do it for me user

And tbh I can't understand this crazy Wehrmacht fascination, being German, those guys were our grandfathers and the brothers of our grandmothers (etc.) basically.

Not any different than for you on the other side, they weren't supermen, they were just normal people, and for me/us, family.

Growing up being taken care of by my grandparents when my parents were at work, I can't relate to this uhhm… mythological exaggeration about that generation.

wow germany in that first pic looks a lot like the midwest

They fought against all odds and created a super power from a defeated and broken nation and then went on to defend their nation to the end with the entire world against them.
People love heroes and the WWII Germans were all Heroes.

that is a VW thing not a kettenkrad

its easier to score one of those than a willies jeep

us burgers are brainwashed by the TV to like the underdog or the badguy, what is more underdog than fighting a war on two fronts and almost winning. also fetishists

That's not a Kubelwagen though, that's a VW Thing. Post-war.

after I posted this video I realized I just posted the vehicular equivalent of somebody putting a russian SKS in a tapco stock and putting detachable mags on it

No shit, a kettenkrad is a motorcycle front end attached to a tracked rear. You're thinking Kubelwagen.

Things were originally envisioned for the military though.

Those uniforms don't help things either. I mean, wew lad. Just wew.

Shut up fag! My grandpa was a WWII vet and a hard assed MF unto death.

Mine was known by his comrades for being highly aggressive, always being first to storm forward, eastfront btw.

Tell us storys about your hard assed MF grandpa if you want.

Nobody is saying they were superhuman.

Their record was impressive compared to all other combatants at the time.

The Holla Forums and I'd say everyone else's appeal from them is aesthetics. The uniforms, equipment, vehicles, everything is very unique and followed a certain profile that you can immediately see in any WWII photograph, and mainly for us what the Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS stood for.

At least you know your mistake.

And yet, you learned nothing from his example or you are being a total fag by counter-signalling.

Uhhm… while apparently he was a tough fighter in the war..

..before/after the war he was a Social Democrat… so *shrug*

Hitler always said the SocDems were vicious fucks, lel.

the Lügenpresse would have an absolute fit if they came over to the states and saw a Civil War reenactment then.

They were better than the "humans," ergo, they were in fact superhuman. "Humans" suck. Aryans are better.

Evil history must be erased for the public good.

Literally a second shoah!

fuck off I'm not even white and I know they were gods, just read any accounts of fighting past 1942, they were outnumbered at least 10:1 in every single battle.

*Shrug*… Auftragstaktik versus russian human wave tactics, plus higher IQ, lower time preference and generally valueing of German lifes by the superiors, while Sovjets didn't give a fuck about their people may have something to do with that.
In addition better technology.

Neither of those makes you superhuman.

Also when in the defensive you have a tactical advantage of 3 to 1 advantage by that alone.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

And that's why Germany is being Islamified in front of your eyes.

There's absolutely no possible shame to have for your forefather's actions, efforts and sacrifices.

oh yeah you are right, I am not up to snuff on my germanboo crap anymore, I still know their weapons and planes pretty well though

You go to fight, as a volunteer, to the likes of the eastern front, then tell me my grandpa wasn't an hero.

You do realize the German army had been taking amphetamine pills all day erry day right? Or does your kike media not tell you this as well?
Over 43 million amphetamine pills were found after Germany lost.

Amphe basically makes you impervious to pain, sleepless, energic and emotionless, a perfect killing machine.
They didn't care about losses or even having a few bullets inside their bowels, they kept going for as long as their body could resist.
You don't just stop an army of well-armed supermens with your inferior gear and your human emotions getting in the way.

That pic fits my mood.

Russian human waves, rampant execution by commisar, and soviets generally not caring about their men isn't really as true as you'd think. Yeah, it may have happened, but it wasn't the norm. That sort of stuff really only happened in penal units and during the early days when the Germans were pushing their shit in.

The Russians themselves were horrified when they faced the Japanese and they were using human wave tactics. The average Russian soldier was still "good" (For a conscripted, underfed, uneducated peasant), but the Germans were just better.

Besides, even disregarding all of that, the Germans still royally fucked up (Numbers wise) the other allies who didn't use those tactics.

Is Saxony still white?

MFW no schwimmwagen waifu.

that's because they are not, and have never been "Out of Place."

Except when a Muzzie/Jew wears one. Both groups enforce, exterme-xenophobia and duplicity. Therefore I do not see them as sapient beings. Merely very intelligent, untamable and dangerous animals.

lets not get romantic about it hansel, a lot of militaries used drugs heavily.

it was over when they divided the army inside russia in '42, that was when the germans stopped being relevant to the weltgeist tbh

Our pilots used similar stuff when they bombed your ancient cities into dust.

Gonna need a source there Dieter. I'm sure that they used stuff like that, but it wasn't crazy widespread, don't exaggerate. At least your grandparents were on the right side of things.

Former DDR is way less pozzed then west of Germany.

It's always Saxony isn't it? Why are people there so intolerant and backwards racist?

The Wehrmacht and the NVA were the only two German national armies that ever existed.

Finnfag here who also wanna brag, my great grandpa got shot in the lung in ww2 yet lived to almost 100 hating russians til his death. A real inspiration, it's a pity his kids went on to be 68-left filth.

Have some pride god damnit!
(And this is coming from a swamp german who had to hear his entire childhoood how evil those notzees were.)

It's always Germans who tell people to stop praising old Germany, as if it was their own opinion and not the years of anti-nationalism propaganda talking.

Ich wette drei Hosenknöpfe, dass du kein Deutscher bist.

Fuck the Jew press.
They are losing credibility among the citizens of all western countries by the day.

thats some good stats tbh

If we can drive the Jews out of the west, and take the various forms of media out of their control, a lot of lies will be exposed & anti-white propaganda destroyed.
Then ancient symbols such as the swastika will no longer be presented as some kind of "mark of the devil" any longer, not to mention the lie of the (((holocaust))) being revealed for what it is, an enormous smear campaign.

Please stop calling yourself a German giving all other Landsmänner of you a bad name bc of people like you the Gutmenschen were able to destroy the band between us and deepthroating (((their))) """"culture"""". Better kill yourself!, you cuck!

Yeah whatever

Geh heim, Hans. Deine Emoticons zeigen dein wahres Gesicht.

Nice Panther Ausf F. That was the first one to add a stereoscopic rangefinder. Made long range firing much easier. It's a shame it lacked much of a slope on the front of the turret though.
I fucking love German mechs.

Entire East Germany (except for Berlin of course) is still white as fuck.

Its actually a Tiger II with the Henschel turret.
Panther Ausf. F never made it into service sadly.

Well, now that little village will be filled with a thousand niggers that haven't raped anyone in a month.

What the fuck are you talking about Hans. People love the Wehrmacht because Germany had the best uniform designs and coolest looking weaponry. Also, their army did have the highest discipline out of all the armies that existed back then.

*Unsheathes Katana*
Nothin' personnel kid…

And? Why should an army not enhance their soldiers. To be honest in the future we're going to have to start genetically enhancing soldiers, also giving them some kind of super steroids and amphetamines so that one Aryan warrior in power armor can take out a thousand Semites.

No, but you can see from the pictures its a small village. Almost all the nonwhites in Europe have been placed into the huge cities. Vast majority of Europeans live in the countryside and small villages, because there is so much more of that than large cities.

Large cities are hives of leftists and foreigners.

The colour'ds have essentially become ghettoized in Europe. All that has to be done is starve or clean them out, or both.

Can you imagine patrolling through Malmo with an assault rifle, gunning down muzzies left and right after they're too hungry and wasted to fight back? I can. It's a future in which I hope to participate.