Physical Evidence of the Jewish Symbolic Ownership of the West

FUN FACT
Did you know that beneath the scabbard of the USMC Officers sword, there is the distinctive mark of the Star of David? This mark also carry over to nearly every other ceremonial blade in U.S. service since around the Civil War if memory serves me correctly

Supposedly, it denotes the blade is up to military standards as seen from this link

marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-faq-six-point-star.html

This thread is for exposing some more instances of Jewish Symbolic Ownership.

Post em if you got em. If not feel free to funpost on topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSNv8n3FPfw
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=13029da96102e3158a0a381c9519ca80&t=32111&page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever happens to this thread, let it be known that Marlow is a dipshit.

That symbol actually goes back way, way before Jews adopted it, and exists in numerous hermetic/occult traditions, and in Eastern traditions as well IIRC. I don't even think the Jews adopted the "Star of David" until the 20th Century, so if it has been on weapons since at least the 1850s, then its pretty clearly not a "Jewish" symbol in that context.

Bump

Have a Bump.

Jew Star of David is on our money too. But I never knew it was on military sword.

stop being a faggot asshole. if no one else is replying then your faggot thread is shit – take it somewhere else

see

It's a proof mark you dumb cunt, goes a long way back and has nothing to do with the jews.

So the Manji symbol is not the nazi cross?
Or its only ok when the jews do it?

It's more a Masonic symbol in this case as explained by this antique sword expert

youtube.com/watch?v=hSNv8n3FPfw

The more you know.

Supposedly, it was indeed a Jewish symbol back in the 19th century, for several small Czech villages. Its also claimed that Lincoln charged a Jew named Zendt to create the blade design that incorporated the star to show Jewish importance.

Mind this was all gleamed from Vanguard so…

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=13029da96102e3158a0a381c9519ca80&t=32111&page=2

Star of david is the family crest of the Rothshilds. It's medieval.

Rothschilds, Masons, call em whatever you like, a Jew is still a Jew.

whats in the middle of the star? Saturn's north pole hexagon?

Is this topographical evidence of maps?

Yeah, Marines are just goyim.

Masons are a Jewish controlled organization and always have been. They want to create the temple of solomon.

Good catch, I'm inclined to agree.

It's a little more in your face than your silly little example…

It's not a star of david you assholes it just happens to look exactly like one.

Prior Marine 03 here. Can confirm. It's a disgusting symbol that will never be on a weapon of mine, however.

Muslims used it in their coinage.

why am i not surprised

Mohammad even plagiarized the Talmud. He was probably trained by Jews.

Bump

You mean like Saul, I mean (((Paul)))

ASNOM?

given the occult history of the star of david and its ties to kabbalah, are the jews the only country on the planet with an occult symbol on their flag? Or are their others?