White Nationalism and Language

Esperanto was made by a kike. It's the most popular made up language in the world. Mostly spoken by pacifists and cultural marxists.

theverge.com/2015/5/29/8672371/learn-esperanto-language-duolingo-app-origin-history

Is there any way to take over this Jewish invention and fill it with an Alt-Right and Libertarian community?

I know it's ugly, I know it's Jew-made, but it's logical, easier than Latin or German, and and alt-right take over would become viral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PlbYCIhqsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkspraak
kurso.com.br/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_purism_in_English
anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occidental_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volapük
theconversation.com/how-to-invent-a-tolkien-style-language-57380
folksprak.org/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/German.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interlingua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's only one language I'm willing to learn and it's sure as fuck not that one.

Yes but who cares ? The language is shit and sounds like you're begging for free shit in the streets.

It does sound like shit. It's spoken by degenerates like:
youtube.com/watch?v=1PlbYCIhqsk

I think this could be a great way to organize a group of like-minded people. Bonding over victory and a common language for White Nationalists worldwide.

English is already a tool of the Jews. Taking over a weak marxist community would be good.

Are you hoping that showing me 4 chord shit will change my mind ?

þú bist ane dysig geþofta

I am showing you a faggot and the type of weak cucks they are.
I could have picked any Esperanto video…
The point is that these people cannot pose a challenge against a collective organized right-wing front.

Why don't you faggots speak spanish? It's closer to latin than english. You know, roots and heritage and all that white people stuff.

It should be German,because lots of people here are Americans and America has lots of German blood. So it should obviously be German.

We're better off creating our own language, we essentially need around 3000 words and we can base it on English, Norwegian or Swedish to make it easier for conjugation and grammar purposes. That's way better than trying to fight faggots just because it's easy.

No wonder pope Francis dreams in it.

The average/pol/lack is a degenerate himself. That's why he isn't out there having white children and creating strong white communities.
Most people here could not commit to a single thread, yet alone a project like this.
While I do support something like this in theory, there's no way for coordination to be possible. What if a hundred of us learn Esperanto? Then what? Without a well planned offence, we will simply be barred from their organizations.

Esperanto takes a month to reach total fluency.
German takes at least a year for a basic mastery. We cannot take over Germany.

I'm actually a conlanger. Creating a language takes more than making vocabulary list. Careful attention to syntax must be paid.

What you're describing sounds a lot like:

Where's that emoji language heatedtires was working on?

We've had this thread several times already. Conclusion: Esperanto is for dipshits. If there's gonna be a white language it will be Icelandic. But there won't be one.

This is unfortunately the biggest problem, commitment.
The Esperanto community is made up of a few dozen people at most per city. There are more Trump supporters in LA for example than Esperanto speakers.

Isn't the whole point of having our own "in" language so that shitskins and retards can't understand it?

Esperanto is the most retarded language ever, I'd rather learn chinese.

We don't need to take over anything. Nobody wants to speak spic jew pig latin and have it associated with white nationalism,you're retarded stop making these threads.

just use English faggot

There's already a language we can use, German. Best part is that German is already becoming a dead language due to declining German population plus migrant influx (who simply speak English) and most Germans mangle it with English words anyways, so German will soon become the purview only of a small crowd eg the dedicated right wing, and we'd have it to ourselves. Plus it retains a vast wealth of written material due to having been the global language of science while the German Empire was around.

So literally filling a jewish invention with more jewish inventions? Seems kinda redundant

Ja,das ist gut mein user.

Duolingo and jewtube have lots of learning material.

Why think so small, fam. Instead of feeding into this uglophon, learn Latin. Bring back the God Tier language, which is more beautiful than most modern ones (the obvious exceptions being French, Greek, and Italian). Make Latin popular again, remind the world how badass it is, and overtake Esperanto. Latin already has the Right in its bones.

This language and its community is the face of the West's decay. Stripped of all heritage and chock full of brainwashed non-white globalists

I agree with you actually. The reason why I think Esperanto may be a good idea is that it takes a fraction of the time to learn.
And the Catholic Church has a strong hold over Latin.
The Universal Esperanto Association is very very weak in comparison. It's actually a victory we could establish by the end of the decade. We could make our presence and ideology felt by the end of the year.

Or like your typical European university.

I'm pretty sure there's still a lot of science papers nowadays being written in German, at least that what I've heard.

How retarded are you dude ?

Yes, I'm sort of talking about that but I was planing on doing it differently. I don't plan on mixing or borrowing words from German/Swedish/Norwegian but instead use an old Norse language and start from there, kind of like French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Portuguese comes from Latin.

Damn, asians really are ugly as fuck, I will never understand yellow fever.

What is the best way to learn Esperanto? Why is it so easy?

The thing that worries me the most about Esperanto is something mentioned in 1984.
Removing words, reconstructing languages, for example, what if the word freedom, doesn't exist in language? The people who speak that language will have a hard time to grasp the concept of freedom or even imagine that.
Now freedom is basic thing, so that word defently exists, but what about other concepts?
A made up language seems to me like a language inherently bad.

We should use English for now, but eventually we'd want a new language designed for machine processing. English requires human intelligence just to transcribe correctly so will never be perfectly accurate for speech recognition, and there are plenty of ambiguous structures we speak every day with similar issues. If you don't know a lot about software you might think it's just a matter of time until these are solved, but they are unsolvable without creating a machine as smart as a human.

Btw, Esperanto is not that language, it's entirely worthless. Lojban is closer but still bad.

Some of them are cute.
One of my image is nsfw.

I'm not really into it, I just think some of them are cute, polite sage for off topic.

English has such a massive vocabulary and massive variation in usage and syntax that it is easily one of the most deep and rewarding languages to use. This does pose a challange to machines but so do all human languages.

Regardless, I don't doubt that machines will be able to perfectly translate language within our lifetimes. Even at the very end.

It's ultimately pattern recognition, with the possible combinations (for translation) being in the trillions.

That is not a valid concern.
Pidgins are languages created through the contact of two populations who speak a distinct language and does not know the other person's languages.
Pidgins evolve to creole through children. Children regularize and add all components of language into the creole. Human language is a human instinct.
Let's say we all learned Esperanto or some other invented Nordic Ubermensch langauge instead, even if the adults could not speak it perfectly and express all their thoughts (unlikely with educated white westerners) our children would make it a complete language in every way.

Esperanto is easy because it has no exceptions and it's very regular.
For example:
Mi manĝas-I eat
Vi manĝas-You Eat
Ŝi Manĝas.-She Eats
Ili manĝas-They Eat

In most European languages the verb would change for both person and number. Esperanto verbs are completely regular.
I recommend the Duolingo course and download this program:
kurso.com.br/

Interesting. I've looked into the language before but was turned off by its leftist community.
I like its logic. How fluent are you?

What if we took over a smaller-yet-still-popular conlang? We could boost it here, on Ironmarch, on TRS, maybe even on 4/pol/, and make it become our language. I really like the idea of Lojban.

Those aren't "cucks," those are your ever day fragile, tiny little inferior Asians.

You know, I don't think there is a translation of Mein Kampf in Lojban yet.

New Speak doesn't really relate to Esperanto. It relates to the control of ideas. Without a word to express an idea, the idea becomes impossible to express, even in our heads. The beauty of New Speak was to express many different ideas within one word, the word in question would be party orthodox. This way it would only be possible to speak the ideology of the party.

New speak had an additional dimension, more of a personal one. Orwell, like most English writers, was a lover of English and recognised that it was so interwoven with the history of England and its people. Their destruction would be complete with the destruction of their language.

Mi parolas ĝin nur iomete. Mi komencis antaŭ tri semajnoj. Ankoraŭ mi ne estas bona.

I speak it a little bit. I began three weaks ago. I am not still not good at it.

I too like its logic. It's a shame that most of the people who speak Esperanto want to destroy western society.

What about interlingua or Occidental?

If you want an example of 1984 style language control that for some reason no one mentions, look at emoji being added to unicode. That's now a "language" everyone must support where it is _intentionally_ difficult to express offensive concepts, and is fully controlled by gatekeepers that can prevent additions to the language they don't approve of.

A middle finger emoji was added in the last iteration and Apple blocked it on their devices. They've since allowed it I hear but this was an instance of controlling a language to control expression of a thought. Several tech companies have conspired to leave it out when they added the rest of the glyphs for that update, if you don't see it rendered below you're a victim of 1984-style language control:

🖕

Kill yourself.

spoopy trips

Dankon, blanka amiko.
I commit to at least completing the Duolingo course. But even if other Holla Forumslacks signed up for this project, hoe would we keep in touch?

Occidental

We could always try Tolkien's Orcish, knowing its simplicity.

angelfire.com/ia/orcishnations/orcishphrases.html

You're already speaking a jew-sponsored Yankee language, Bydloslav.

There is no way we can organize. Give up. Our ideas will remain confined to useless online arguments, just like the Jews want.

Btw, I should mention, if you're on an outdated mobile device that doesn't get updates you shouldn't expect that glyph to render, but you certainly should on a desktop or a device made after 2014.

Esperanto may have been made by a Jew but it's not maintained by a bunch of SJWs and old cultural marxists from the 60s.

Or, you know, we could just speak English.

Hang yourself, my negro compatriot.

Esperanto is Jew shit and is the ugliest sounding language to ever assail my ears.

I wonder how they gather the money to afford booths? Israel must be funding them.

It's a bad idea. Esperanto does not have the heritage that English or any other language has. It has no history of itself.

It's the same reason why Icelandic will never be widely popular, and ought not. It has a history and context to the people of iceland, it's work influences icelandic thought.

English has been tarnished certainly, but it is because the people themselves have been tarnishing it. Look at all the works written in English, you could never fully understand those works if you were raised in a different language without having to be a scholar. Same goes for any french work, or German work.

Icelandic and Esperanto have virtually no historical bearing aside from a few outliers. The bulk of philosophical, historical, mathematical, scientific, and political work can be found in greater numbers among other dominant languages i.e.English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, etc.

Iceland has a country and native speakers. Esperanto would be a guaranteed tactical victory. I cannot imagine Holla Forums ever out breeding and taking over Icelandic.
Esperanto however can easily be co-opted into being the White Man's language. It certainly is European.
It wouldn't be the first time that we use the Jews for our own advantage.

Esperanto takes a few weeks to learn fluently. Icelandic does not.
As others pointed out, Holla Forums is made up of uncompromoising children and this idea cannot possibly ever take off. Everyone wants their ego rubbed and their personal project picked, even if it's retarded. We cannot take over the Latin community, and especially not Icelandic since it already has hundreds of thousands of speakers in a country. It will always be associated with Iceland, not us.

It's like you Heretics don't even

IMPERIUM OF MAN

The problem with Holla Forums creating a movement has been demonstrated numerous times before.

If people are not willing to incriminate themselves, there is no movement.

Everyone knows it is foolish to identify yourself on an anonymous imageboard.

If you do not think it is foolish, you are a newfag, lurk more.

Such movements begin elsewhere, pol exists best as a critical discussion point and perhaps online slacktivism.

But believe it or not, to have any culture or society of worth irl, it must begin irl.

It's not the people telling the retards it won't work because they're retarded thats the problem,it's the retards themselves.

I do not agree.
Holla Forums is a community, but it's part of a larger anti-Jewish alt-right community.
Trump is supported by thousands of people who agree with us in many points ideologically.
I strongly feel that Trump's social media success online was intially spearheaded by us online.

We may use different forums to communicate, but there is certainly a movement of White Americans who want to have some fun while reclaiming their identities and control over their own land.

I can see that. Even people I know that are supporting Sanders will switch to Trump once the DNC coronates Shillary.

Trump will be president kaj Esperanto estos la lingvo de la blanka homaro.

Esperanto and all languages will be worthless when we get implanted with chips in our brains and we transfer pure meaning through brainwaves by the hive network.

If that is the case, then go there and start the movement.

There is not weight here other than that of opinion, and opinion is fickle. Find people in your life that you can actually trust. That cannot be found here, not in a large movement. Those start in the soil, not the air.

It cannot work, such is the nature of corruption; one nugget of shit in the batter spoils the cake.

You don't try to remove the shit from the cake, you make another.

My wife and I are learning Esperanto together, but I don't know anyone else who share out political views. I think you underestimate the power of online cooperation. Besides for a successful alt-right takeover the Esperanto community, we just need victory in numbers. There is nothing illegal about learning Esperanto and replacing its old cultural marxist institutions.

White organizations who meet offline in physical spaces face much more surveillance than shitposters online.

On a serious note, since we're talking about language:

We need to translate all those Holla Forums vids, documentaries, and teachings to Mandarin so we can Jew-proof China.

No sense wasting the opportunity to redpill so many people when they're already pissed at Jewish Communism.

Good point. I can't imagine why anything relating to an Esperanto Libertarian Organization would have to be secretive.

Britain is cucked beyond belief.

What a hideous flag, ugh!

You overestimate.

It has been demonstrated that if you try to teach a child a language no one else around them speaks, they will reject it. If given a choice between their native language(s) or an artificial one, they will default to the native ones. Nobody other than a minute amount of fringe individuals genuinely want to learn these languages.

I use country folk as the example of the people, as they tend to concentrate the essence of any culture. What do they typically speak in America? English.

I understand you want to change a culture, but you are doing it in the most difficult way.

No shit. That's why the trust needs to be established to see any direct effect on the world. It's easier to hide online and say "we should do x", than to go out and do it. If any of you were genuine in your belief that whatever movement is a good idea, take it somewhere else. This place cannot be trusted.

at least we're still relevant, plenty other places that are just as godcursed or worse but are also now obscure and irrelevant as fuck

Anglish

Bullshit, German is the easiest language for English speakers to learn, especially if you know the Lowland Scots dialect or study Old English. And you would know basic Latin if you went to any decent high school, there's enough Latin roots sprinkled in English to give you a feel for it in any case.

I actually taught myself Gothic, actual Gothic, by accident, if you study enough Germanic languages and know the Greek/Cyrillic and runic alphabets you can read it just fine. Germanic languages are piss easy for any English speaker - which is why Esperanto was designed to exclude Germanic influence to give foreigners and Jews the advantage in the global goyish society.

Anglic

Just speak English like everyone on this planet.

what does Holla Forums think of Volapük

just heard about it last week

Americans speak English you dumb nigger. What reason do they have to get Europe to speak esperento when you all speak English anyway?

"Civilized" nogs are smaller than whites. It's the bush niggers deep in the African desert that are larger, and it's slight, < an inch.

That isn't true. Esperanto has native speakers exactly because only the parents spoke Esperanto to the child. Besides, unlike in America, most people are raised multilingually.

Esperanto could easily spread within alt-right families. But I doubt it, since the alt-right may not even be around if Trump loses this election and Shillary takes over.

It's hard to learn, ugly, and there is no learning material to actually be fluent in it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_purism_in_English
Let's remove the non-Germanic shit from English.

stop

give it up, no one wants to learn a language with no history or ethnicity behind it to inspire people.

real dick mover by hippy liberal parents and globalists, pretty sure george soros is a native esperanto speaker
again bullshit
everyone learns english
if you're not in the anglosphere you learn your native language first and then english/panglish is your secondary language because everyone around the world speaks english thanks to the British Empire covering 1/4th of the world and the influence America has had in the last 70 years pumping out their media and degenerate culture to every corner of the globe like some great persian plague

Instead let's learn Latin or Icelandic, amirite?

Esperanto has no culture or ethnicity. It's perfect for a white takeover. The resources to learn the language are there, and more available then in your dead languages or made up languages you haven't made yet.

Who the fuck learns a language for these reasons? Autists, which nobody cares about. Normal people learn another language for convenience; usually for business.

You've never left the country.

That's pretty much English, fam.

As an addendum, yes it might be a good idea to learn Esperanto just so kikey non-whites couldn't put one over on you, but as the language of choice for pro-whites/nationalists…? Nah, it'd have to be something Germanic. I think there was anthread a while back about Icelandic, but something like Old English would be a bit more practical. For English speakers, all the Germanic languages would present few problems, especially the Scandinavian ones (which OE is very similar to) since the grammar is very similar. Also the Scando languages don't have the odd verb placement that modern German does, which is itself a relatively recent development.

Þat isti Aldanǭ Engeliskanǭ, þū asiluz.

im living in thailand right now and most thai's speak broken english or popularly known as panglish
the entire world speaks broken english in some form, if you live in a third world shithole and want a good job you learn english to some degree
or stay a farmer or some shit, the only countries that can afford to not learn english are nations like Japan, China, France, Germany
but even then whats the major second language they all learn in school?
english

We're not Latins, we don't speak a Latin speech.

But what makes the language to be useful?

The Culture, Value, and Worth of the people. There is absolutely 0 of that in Esperanto and nothing that can't be found better elsewhere in Icelandic.

Go think about what those words mean and come back to me.

Frisian still exists as a living language for the time being

ᚱᛖᛖᛖᛖᛖᛖᛖᛖᛖ

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Or are you just here to shill?

The amount of important people speaking it. That's all.

Latins about the only language i can think of thats useful in many ways
since the root words of French, Spanish and Italian are all Latinized if you learn latin you can sort of guess whats being said in those three from the common words

And again, what makes those people important?

The culture and society that made them and that they influence.

There is again no one of any worth in those regards in either Iceland or Esperanto.

For someone obsessed with language, you have a remarkably poor grasp of the one you're currently writing in. And no, there are plenty of people who learn other languages purely out of interest, and if intellectual pursuit seems autistic to you, you might simply be a dumbass.

Fuck off. Übermenschen learn languages. I learn Russian and I am between A2 and B1. My brother learned Spanish in a year for a four months vacation from zero to level B1, my other brother once nearly plunged into Chinese, but he still spots transcription errors.

It is easier that way. If we loose this ability, a sudden powershift makes us all silent underlings.

t. No joo, I swear.

Practical, in the sense of how easy the grammar would be to grasp. Icelandic has an exceedingly complex and finicky grammar. As a secret language spoken by pro-whites/nationalists, it could be very advantageous.

Most modern Scandinavian languages are more like Modern English than Old English. It's not our grammar that's fucked, most Scandinavian languages (and I think all of them but High German and maybe Icelandic) have lost the vast majority of the case system, like us. What's wrong is our words, they're too French. If we get rid of all the common ones (e.g. color, realize, use, re-, -ize etc.) we'd do a lot more good than going back to Old English.

Expect Tschörmen to become the same mess as English, but with Arabic instead. Wrch. Means Hello in 2150.

There's Anglish, which is exactly what you describe - A modern English with all of the non Germanic words taken out of it.
anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf

Anglish is too extreme. I said the common words. Removing words like atom and other sciency words is silly. If other Germanic languages use a word, it's probably fine to keep it in English.

please point out the old anglish word for 'particle accelerator' or 'cranberry'
English is the largest most complex language in the world, few people can speak or understand even a moderate modicum of proper english mainly because the yanks cheapen it and spell it all wrong all the time
instead of attempting to understand old germanic english why dont you learn the language properly first

Cranberry is already Germanic and particle accelerator could be said as "dealel hastener" or something like that. Of course, that's stupid and nobody actually sane would say that except for LARPers who walk around wearing Sutton Hoo helmets with swords. Like I said in , we should only get rid of the ones that aren't used by other Germanic speeches and aren't scientific or something like that.

nearly all scientific definitions are in Latin
because Latin is also the ancient lingua franca of Europe, after it replaced Greek as the ancient lingua franca of Europe
you'd wish to modify common speech only then?

Redpill me. I'm a 45yo vagrant junkie who's ready to die a martyr. Why should I remain anonymous?

Gotta be careful with your method of martyrdom. Hurt anyone else and you won't be a martyr, you'll be a rallying point for our enemies.

If we are going to coop a jew language, I say we go whole hog. Let's take over yiddish.

Basically, yeah. Words like rebuild would have the prefix changed to eft- or ed-, the word use would be changed, etc. We would not call atoms "unclefts" or theory "beholding."

co-opt, not coop. Why am I retarded?

Which dialect?
I actually like this idea, but the problem is that there are conflicting Yiddish dialects and only one Esperanto dialect.

No clue. I don't know much about yiddish other than "Oy Vey"

You wanna be retarded, there is nothing I can do to stop you directly from being retarded besides pointing out that you're retarded.

Even if that doesn't help you, it will help others to not follow you.

Yes because we totally want a global language as nationalists. Oh wait, no we fucking don't, that's globalism!

Weak. So we shouldn't meet up, because we'll no longer be anonymous, because… Reasons?

Rather than derail, may I suggest English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, etc.?

You should give up. Real Right-Wing activists don't waste their whole days on the internet like a bunch of SJWs.
Just because Holla Forums has the potential of co-opting the Esperanto community, it doesn't mean it will.
Let's talk about a made up Germanic Ubermensch 1488 language instead made by people who don't understand linguistics.

If you are as you say you are, then be the first. If you are lying, my point is proven.

the only ones we need are these in my opinion:

- English
- German
- Spanish
- French

doesn't mean we should forget the others, but we should think of how many actually speak the language that's why I didn't include Icelandic, Italian, Portuguese etc.

It's the secret jew plot to make everyone speak like a fucking spic.

It's hilarious how ugly and stupid this "language" sounds.

NO HABLO ENGLES, GRINGO

Icelandic is the only acceptable white tribal language.

If you aren't Icelandic, don't speak it. If you aren't doing business with Icelanders, don't speak it. If you aren't close to an icelander, moving to iceland, or studying icelandic in depth, don't speak it.

No thanks

True, but that can be applied to any language, can't it?

If you aren't [X], don't speak it.
If you aren't doing business with [X] don't speak it.
If you aren't close to an [X], moving to [X] or studying [X] in depth, don't speak it.

I support this.

Fuck that faggot shit. I speak American. They are going to have to kill me before I stop speaking the language of Freedom

Exactly. What's the reason you offer to study Icelandic? To co-opt it from their nation and establish it's use as an international language for whites.

I could give a shit less if you studied Icelandic out of an interest in the culture or the desire to be connected to some aspect of your own self. But what you offer as motivation is truly abhorrent, and I feel it is only right to oppose it.

Also, it's better if you removed the notion that Icelandic is the same as it was several hundred years ago, much less 40 years ago.

Believe it or not, Icelanders typically speak English as well, and the language has been influenced greatly by it. The Generational gap widens the distance from its roots.

How about you use a more natural, Indo-European constructed language, OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occidental_language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volapük

I don't understand this thread.

It's a made up language for faggots.

Fucks sake if you're gonna waste time learning a made up language, learn Sindarin or Quenya or something. At least that's a made up language created by a European with European connotations.

Tolkien had a hard-on for Esperanto

theconversation.com/how-to-invent-a-tolkien-style-language-57380

Would you faggots quit being faggots.

folksprak.org/

Folksprak or nothing.

Nothing in that article states he had a hard on for it. Merely that he engaged them. I'm sure as a PROFESSIONAL PHILOLOGY PROFESSOR he engaged many other invented languages as well as old languages

Also

Esperato fails utterly a this because it is a language without culture. It's an utterly meaningless globalist shit without anything backing it besides ideology.

Language cannot survive on ideology alone.

I am not defending Esperanto as a cultural thing. It's obviously a cesspool of leftists.
But if the right will ever actually become mainstream, we must begin with scraps.
We can co-opt Esperanto and inject it with actual decent White traditional ideology.

No you can't.

Language is culture. You can't conform a language to cultural standards it was not born to.

That is a retarded argument. French culture is extremely different from the Democratic Republic of the Congo yet they both speak Standard French.

At least nt without extensively rewriting and redfin ing the language

See: 1984

Not you can't because it is artificial. Occidental Language, Folkspraak, Uropi, Novial, and Volapuk are much better because they are based in Indo-European language. Esperanto is internationalist at its core.

The French conformed the Congo to them. It didn't work.

Language doesn't dictate culture, language is dictated BY culture. I assure you that French in the Congo is VERY different from French in France.

But likewise, the French in the Congo is probably vapid and without much meaning to the local population. It is foreign to them, and I imagine hard to express their mythos and morals through them.

Likewise for us. Stop trying to Babel this shit. Language is culture. If you start making every fucking European speak some made up language you are killing European culture. We have our languages and they are a part of our culture and we don't want fucking esperanto.

True.

But do we want to fucking do that.

I for one don't give a shit about Esperanto. It's shit.

I agree, it's a waste of time for anything other than a personal hobby, and even then other anons have pointed out far more interesting conlangs

You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

If you have no good reason to learn a language, then why should you have an impact on it?

Mind I gave every good reason to learn a language. Show me where I didnt.

But Icelandic is actually one of the most stable languages, with only minimal changes over the last 1000 years.

pic related, but in original language

Do you know why it's been stable for the last 1000 years? It was a backwater island in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Do you know why it's changing rapidly? The increasing modernization, combined with the relative liberal nation and increasing amounts of immigrants and tourists.

It's naive to think of it as a stable language. It's being pushed on hard right now.

Every single new language was created specifically to attack traditional language, or because we needed a "feminist" language, or because they were doing a social experiment.

Hebrew is a constructed language as well.

Stick to your own traditional languages, learn more than one or pick a popular one if your heritage has multiple sources.

German, Norwegian, and Italian are also constructed languages. English is just a retarded language that was never standardized because it is multipolar.

Let me guess: "Are you a man fucker"

Albanian is rooted in Azerbaijani.

How do you figure?

He's actually a Jew that's butthurt I mentioned Hebrew was constructed.

Didn't think it would be this easy to bait them into the open…

This. Also modern Demotic Greek is shitty too.

MAKE KATHAREVOUSA GREAT AGAIN

Chaim, if you honestly believe this, why are you trying to push it? It is beyond transparent as a kike tool to create a single muddy borderless world of Babel.

Kindly gas yourself.

FOLKSPRAAK FOLKSPRAAK FOLKSPRAAK FOLKSPRAAK
folksprak.org/
folksprak.org/
folksprak.org/

No one uses the modern words or grammatical rules in that way until authors and grammarians wrote it down and chose what was kosher and what wasn't

Look at some of what he's saying.
Clear Jewish shill.

This.

Fucking degenerate sluts.

I want to habeeb that albos are full cockroaches but do you have citation on that?

Why not just Modernized Latin?

That's what interlingua is.

why not just english?

Muh culture
Le kikes
Le SJW
Le shit skins

Truth be told, they just want to be special.

That's not what he said, you dumb ass. He clearly meant in addition to your native tongue, not to replace it.

Are you actually retarded?

The first books on grammar for languages were written hundreds of years ago.

All of Holla Forums speaking proto-indo-european would be great and folkish as fuck.

If you spend time studying english, and aren't a retard, you'll be able to discern most latin based languages.

We don't have enough records to reconstruct it.

THIS

Wrong. It's usably reconstructed at this point.

Spaniard here, I can understand Latin and other romance languages to a degree.

besides intellectual curiosity, autist?

That fucking image.

Sanskrit > PIE > Latin > French.

No. No. A thousand times no.

So could I with Spanish texts. Something something printing press.

Interlingua is meant to be understood by all Romance speakers, similar to Меджусловјански.

Esperanto is meant to be easy to learn.

And Japanese …. Conveniently

I like German and Latin revival

I remember your type from krautchan /int/, you fat jabba the hutt looking shit colored motherfucker.

Tolkien developed his languages based on celtic and old english as bases

We need to come up with a language that's too hard for any shitskin

English is already a somewhat pan-European creole language. Not only that but it is the de facto international language.

This language is just Spanish with a bit of eurodick thrust inside why would I learn this?

That is why the United States is so easily controlled by Zionists.

Ukrainian

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/German.pdf

English is not a creole, dipshit. It's a Germanic language that's adopted latinate/french vocabulary in certain registers of speech and activity. Counting words (without accounting for frequency - how stupid) has nothing to do with the classification of a language.

It has adopted French/Latin/Mexican words in every register, retard.
No Old English speaker will ever find Modern English understandable. Even if you used the old syntax with the most conservative Germanic vocabulary actively used. (no where, it's almost a French creole)

I don't like the idea of having a world language which is connected to an existing culture.

Or

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interlingua

Based on European languages