Tobacco redpill

smoking isn't bad for you goy… guys. just read this very informative blog post from a web magazine about pipes.

pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-smoking-thoughts/health-benefits-of-pipe-smoking/

Other urls found in this thread:

velvetgloveironfist.blogspot.com/
scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2008/08/29/radioactive-polonium-in-cigarette-smoke/
youtube.com/watch?v=zaYNT9ZMqW4
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/105/24/1844.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20952559
centralwitobaccofree.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Health-consequences-of-pipe-versus-cigarette-smoking.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You want a teeny tiny actual redpill? Half the ingredients in modern traditional cigarettes are additives to get you hooked very fast, and obviously smoking flaming shit into your lungs will kill you.

Electronic cigarettes have three ingredients in the juice you evaporate, and two are FDA approved foodstuffs. The third is nicotine, which studies show (though I have no long because I'm mildly retarded) is about as dangerous as caffeine at a pure, only-nicotine level.

Go buy a fucking pipe cape. I cape but pipe vapers are HIPSTER AS SHIT JESUS

pipe tobacco doesn't have those ingredients.

pipe smoking confirmed panacea.

Next you'll tell us water is wet. Everyone over the age of 4 already knows smoking is bad for you. People still smoke because they aren't the type of faggots to go around telling other people how to live their lives

The real redpill is smoking, and second hand smoke, is nowhere near as bad as the media wants you to think.

I myself quit a while back.
But the anti-smoking lobby is really shady. This red pill on the subject was really interesting.
velvetgloveironfist.blogspot.com/

WHta I'd really like to see is comparisons between smoking, lung cancer rate and living in cities.

Microparticle amount in cities is ridiculous and far more damaging that second hand smoke, for instance.

That said, I was weak and I smoked for about 8 years, now two years clean.

the anti-smoking assholes are basically the same type of person who made the temperance movement of way back, a bunch of fucking faggots that want to make sure life sucks for everybody and that they suffer through it. Yes smoking is bad, no it's not the root of all evil.

Avoid cigarettes if you want to minimalize health complications.

Snus – Nasal Snuff are near safe-tier.

The old bowl of pipe tobacco is ok as well. Pipe smokers don’t inhale, they roll the smoke around their mouths and absorb the nicotine that way which also greatly reduces the hazards.

Dip & Chew are again much safer than cigarettes but not Snus-tier. Having said that many old timers have been chewing two pouches of Redman there whole lives with no ill effect.

Whether it's harmful or not, it's addictive as shit. Take it from someone who managed to quit and stay quit after 10 years of smoking.

Ecigs are definitely better and they help break the addiction. But that's all you should be using them for. Addiction is a weakness that can be used against you.

bee cum anne hero

become an hero

A few people in my family smoked up to two packs a day for over 60 years of their lives and didn't die from lung complications, autopsies revealed their lungs to be surprisingly clean for huge smokers. Those also lived in a small rural town and never worked for any industries where a lot of dusts are produced IE stoneworks, foundries, mines, etc. That's why I seriously doubt all the cunts who are fearmongering about cigarettes, for fucks sake i remember back when i smoked there was a person on the warning label in their 40s that clearly looked like he had symptoms of asbestosis yet they said his state was solely due to cigarettes. I've never seen a smoker, even those who light themselves with their butts look like that even after 50 years smoking non-stop. The way that zombie looked like, they could have said he was from the 40s German camps and nobody would've second guessed it.

I've smoked 5 years in my life and stopped the day I decided to stop, didn't go back to it. Addiction is an excuse the weak willed give themselves to indulge in their cravings and the power hungry use to ban whatever they don't like.

But smoking will only make you suffer in the long run. Also, it's mostly about defending the rights of non-smokers, just because you're fine with getting lung cancer doesn't mean I am but people still think it's okay to smoke in crowded areas.

It takes tolerance (god I hate that word since SJWs fucked its meaning) both ways to be honest, I remember back when people could smoke anywhere in restaurants, it sucked. There was a transition here which made sense, in the case of restaurants, different sections where the smoking area needed to be isolated from other customers. Parents were forbidden to bring their kids in that area too.

At the same time I fucking hate the government banning it outright. For exemple, bars. If a certain bar owner wants to let people smoke in its establishment, it should be perfectly fine. Don't like second hand smoke? Well don't go to that bar you fucking whining bitch.

By your logic we should ban cars because emissions.

I smoke, and if I had one thing to do over in my life it would be refusing that first cigarette.

If you smoke right now, fucking cut that shit out. You are only limiting yourself. The first one will never be as good as the rest of them; and you'll be chasing that buzz forever.

I quit for a year, but once you've started it will always be with you. The quote from Sin City is true; "a smoker's a smoker when the chips are down".

Don't fucking start fam, it will crawl up on you and take over your life.

The lung cancer angle against tobacco only began to be pushed when atmospheric nuclear testing was really getting going. That was also the point where actual lung cancer rates began to skyrocket, despite practically everybody having been a smoker for more than a century before.

Modern commercial tobacco products are engineered to keep you addicted (and if the last paragraph has any truth to it, to keep lung cancer going now testing has stopped). Growing your own is the way to go. It's even easier to grow than the food which you should already be growing.

You're one step away from wanting to ban certain ideas because they hurt your feefees here.

That old shitty argument. If you so want to stop and actually are one who has physical cravings, reduce weekly the number you smoke daily, once you're at a single cig a day either continue till you smoked your last pack or trash the remaining.

If you can't, you have a nigger's willpower. I've had 2 full packs in front of my computer screen ever since I stopped two years ago and did not smoke a single cigarette.

pipe/cigar smoking a few times a year can be very pleasant if you get the good shit. but I know most people will never do that because will happen most of the time.

if you smoke cigarettes daily, fuck you. you smell like shit and your lungs like death no matter how well you think you cover it up.

I really need to lookup the laws in my area, there are a few bars that let smokers smoke inside yet there's a few "biker" type bars that only allow it outside.
may be because of the amount of people, I never go into bars on busy days.

Why did you feel the need to keep them around?

I read a paper recently that said tanning is more likely to give you skin cancer than smoking is to give you lung or mouth cancer.

After a lot of research on nicotine I've come to the conclusion it's no worse for you than caffeine.

Stay away from cigarettes, grab a pipe, cigars or if you're a hipster faggot vapor, learn how to properly smoke, not this shitty breath it like air shit and use it in moderation.

nicotine is also an estrogen-blocker and is know to increase testosterone levels

Also if you drink coffee and you look down on people who use cigars/pipes than rightfully fuck off because you're no better and most likely more of an addict than your average cigar/pipe user.

I used to fucking love smoking a cuban cigar while walking on the streets wherever I went to vacation. It was a yearly pleasure I gave myself. Can't do it anymore because others around will call me a hypocrite and give me shit because "I thought you stopped smoking"

Actually I tested my willpower by having them close by, I wanted to see if I could handle it even with the temptation right in front of my face constantly.
That's what finally convinced me that either A) there are addictive personalities and I don't have one or B) Addiction as a disorder is bullshit.

I tend to believe B more than A because I stopped when I stopped enjoying cigarettes as a whole. I don't mind when others smoke around me but if they offer me one I politely decline.

What about snuff?

You've inspired me to quit again. Thank you.

Stay focused on your goal and you will succeed.

You know the first government to say smoking is bad is Nazi Germany right?

Most tobacco products are bad for you. This is old news. I choose to use them anyways because due to other circumstances I am likely to not live long into old age, and even if I do, tobacco products will likely only take away the later years of my life that I honestly don't care for. I mostly use nicotine to aid in training and competition for a strength related "testosterone" sport. Nicotine is a fantastic drug that allows you to focus better, shows evidence of raising testosterone, and raises blood serum hemoglobin levels. Alcohol is another drug that people are often surprised to hear I use to positively affect athletic performance.

The main issues of tobacco are the routes of administration. Smoking smells, can't always be done inside, and in excess can mess with lung capacity. Chewing tobacco and dip require spitting and can get in the way during training. Snus is great but I have to import it and isn't really worth the cost most of the time. Dry snuff if my personal choice based off of the price and ease of use, but sometimes enters the sinuses during training. Lozenges just suck, and the patch is expensive. I usually rotate what type of tobacco I use. Hopefully we will eventually live in a world where snus is easy to come by and reasonably priced in the US, but I'm not holding my breath.

Your point being? I'm not saying smoking is healthy but the anti-smoking lobby really over dramatize how bad it is for you. If you're saying Nazi Germany said it's bad therefore it's bad then you're no better than phama companies using a jew doctor's recommendation to promote whatever bullshit try to sell you as being the new weight loss product.

What is the point of smoking tobacco? I can at least understand why people smoke weed, since you get a high off it, but what do you get out of smoking? I've had one cigarette my entire life and I hated it, I honestly have no idea what people get out of it.

Tobacco contains polonium 210, smoking is like shooting yourself with an X-Ray machine over and over.

scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2008/08/29/radioactive-polonium-in-cigarette-smoke/

"But tobacco plants can also absorb radioactive elements directly from the air around them. These include both polonium, and other radioactive elements that eventually decay into it. Tobacco leaves are covered in sticky hairs, making them especially good at catching chemicals from the atmosphere around them. Studies in countries all over the world have found significant levels of polonium in local tobacco brands."

Think this could be related to nuclear atmospheric testing in ?

Then there's the faggot pretending to act tough who pretends like addiction isn't really a disease because it didn't happen to him.

Cancerstickfags are the worst

Snuff is probably the least dangerous ways to get nicotine besides nicotine gum or vaping, but like all tobacco it'll hurt you in the long run if you make it a daily habit

Smoking is degenerate, I quit 6 months ago.

after Trump said don't smoke

i actually had my tobacco tested with a Geiger counter from the geology department and found nothing.
this was a Geiger counter that could detect the radiation coming from the human body.

either i have special tobacco or that's a load of shit.

here's a redpill of tobacco for you: it's a waste of money. You don't need it. You should put you money somewhere more useful, such has your saving for your future children because you better have more than one. If you already did your job has a human being or already planned to do, put your money on a productive hobby such has gardening or woodworking. If you insist on putting your money on tobacco, then do like my ancestor: grow your own.

here's another redpill of tobacco for you: the only reason it's a waste of money is because of the taxes they placed on it. Cigarettes used to be as cheap as candy, now they cost at least 5 times as much. It was like habitually buying gum.

b-but smokers always seem so cool looking from the outside.

If you roll your own cigarettes it is actually quite cheap.
20 dollars a month tops.

only if you buy pipe tobacco.
libs are fucking retarded and applied the vast majority of those taxes to cigarettes. pipe tobacco is in a completely different tax class.

Smoking is not that bad at all.

In fact it is a powerful shamanic plant that has been cultivated by humans for millenia in the Americas. The Siberian shamans instantly understood its power when they used it.

It is a carrier of 'intent'. Only smoke Cubans and pure pipe tobacco or American spirit.

It's one of the few pure 'nootropics'.

Non-smoker here. Every once in a while is fine; you won't get hooked.

And l actually enjoy the scent of second-hand smoke. Not sure why but it is what it is.

Next time you see a smoker inhaling, notice how it's more like the cigarette is smoking them, sucking the life out.

Tobacco+cancerous poison isn't a redpilll faggot.

Concentrate on Jewish machinations for red-pill distribution.

Otherwise, Jewish MSM takes care of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaYNT9ZMqW4

mah nigga, black pack fo' life
I've been a smoker for 10 years, usually Marlboro's or L&M's, until my state mandated the sale of fire safe cigarettes. Fucking overnight I went from 1/2 pack to over a pack a day and started coughing up dark shit every morning. I decided to quit, but came back to it. More cigs, more nasty phlem. Then a hippy naturist friend of mine (no SJW in him at all; he's more of a luddite than anything else) told me about American Spirits. That was about a year ago. I switched to them and now I smoke less, I don't get morning mouth/phlem, and a recent physical that included a chest x-ray because I'm a 30 year old smoker show that I'm healthy as fuck.

Whatever they put in "regular" cigs ain't good at all, I wouldn't even bum one off of somebody.

Liberals are really just awful with memes.

The modern cigarette is loaded to the brim with poisonous garbage put in there either to get you addicted or to keep the ashes from burning your house down

However nicotine acts as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor which can reduce the side effects of schizophrenia, Parkinson's and atypical depression

Didnt Murican spirits get bought off by some kike cig company and they fucked up the formula?

All I know is, i buy these canoodian brand cigs (grown in ontario, manufactured in frenchfrogland), that are literally branded "100% additive-free", and theyre pretty great
They have a new pack out, supposedly "organic", which they sell 10$ instead of 8.95$ for 20
I notice a taste difference and they last a lot longer though

FUCK

YEAH

ALT-RIGHT GETS IT

SMOKE CIGGS BABY!

GET THEM LUNGS THICK WITH JUICE

WE KNOW!

FUCK TRUMP'S ADVICE TO HIS OWN KIDS

SMOKE THAT SHIT

AND DON'T HAVE KIDS BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NIGGER WORSHIPERS.

I don't care if the "It gives you cancer" shit is true or not, that shit absolutely annihilates your cardio-vascular health. Even if you're in phenomenal shape, you would be that much better if you weren't a smoker. Trust me.

Additive free cigarettes don't last longer. The ones with additives just burn quicker than they should. Makes you buy more.

yes, I smoked them my whole life and there is a noticable difference now.
shit's fucking nasty and makes me want to quit, feel like I am smoking marlboros.
I even started smoking some of the rolling tobacco out of a bong so it's less nasty, and I feel like I smoke less too.

A lot of pipe smokers don't actually inhale. Those that do aren't smoking blends made by big tobacco with a bunch of crap added. So, even if you don't use a filter in your pipe, you still aren't getting a lot of the garbage that is in cigarettes.

The FDA is sadly in the pockets of big tobacco which is why they are doing everything in their power to bring vaping under their control. They aren't after the niche pipe-tobacco industry because there aren't a shit-ton of people giving up cigarettes for it.

Kind of sad, the agency tasked to keep us healthy is in fact doing something worse for us and those who have given up cigarettes for vaping. That is a lot of money big tobacco doesn't get anymore and they really don't like it.

that will still give you cancer though.

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES!

To be fair, in the earlier days they used an FDA approved additive called dicetyl which is pretty bad for you if you vape it. Popcorn lung is no joke. There is also another once the companies are now trying to keep from using like Acetyl Propionyl.

Always go through reputable sources and avoid companies that don't give you a full list of ingredients or state specifically they don't use these chemicals.

Some people may develop mouth cancers, sure. Still isn't to the extent cigarette smokers have to deal with.

Most of the carcinogens in cigarettes don't come from the tobacco, but are added. Cigars and pipe tobacco have extraordinarily low chances of causing cancer, and that's why: they're pure tobacco and don't have as many carcinogens.

The people pushing to ban smoking are power hungry left wingers. This as sort of misinformation, that all smoking will kill you guaranteed no matter how little or how much you do it, is just manipulation by the Jewish left, again.

Smoking feels good but is habit forming and addictive. Pipe smoking is no safer than cigarette smoking or marijuana smoking.

Smoking over long periods of time can cause lung cancer, emphysema and peripheral vascular disease.

Most anti-smoking groups are a modern incarnation of the puritans and are ideologically driven. Both they and tobacco firms have lied to the public to further their respective political ends. Read "Velvet glove, iron fist" for a brief summary of the history of the issue.

Long-term studies indicate that second hand smoke is completely harmless. (see jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/105/24/1844.full ) The myth that passive smoking can kill you was created by anti-smoking groups to build a political case for forcing pubs to ban smoking. The decision to outlaw smoking in pubs has done enormous damage to the industry in many western countries because smokers used to form a major part of the clientele of these establishments.

Most of the people who whinge about smokers are yuppie SJW types with their heads up their arse. Smoking is just another of the ways in which they try to make themselves feel superior to others and, conveniently, is another excuse for them to increase the size of government and micro-manage other peoples lives.

Electronic cigarettes are a lot safer than tobacco. You should probably switch to them.

If you want to quit, the best method is the Allen Carr "Easy-way" method. You can buy a second-hand copy of his book for about $5 on ebay. Other methods such as patches, nicotine gum etc. only have a success rate of 1-5% i.e. don't work.

t. Non smoker.

The politics comes in when we are discussing big tobacco, the FDA, and shitty intrusive policies.

I'd say natural tobacco is not unhealthy if used in moderation, much like old beers once were.

but now the pharmeceutical jew runs all of that. Much like how the kosher racket runs food and beerstuffs and put estrogen in everything, I sure as hell don't trust Marb or Camel or whoever with their kike management.

i have actually just started looking around for any actual evidence for or against pipe tobacco. the only one that wasn't clearly shills of one sort or another or the uninformed talking out of their ass was this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20952559

and even this doesn't look too legitimate.

something's clearly wrong with those numbers. i don't doubt the conclusion though, that there is no statistically relevant difference. i would just like to be able to make sense of the data.

full text:
centralwitobaccofree.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Health-consequences-of-pipe-versus-cigarette-smoking.pdf

I've read a study years ago from a german chemist who said that living as a non-smoker in down town (many cars) is more dangerous for your health than living as a smoker in a rural landscape.

Like Your story made me stop smoking again. I tried to quit a few times in the last three months. Last week i managed to have two days with only five cigarettes. Now I will try again. And I will try it your way: keep the tobacco with me and just dont smoke it.I want to stop smoking to get /fit/ for the oncoming race war in Germany :^)

That's where negros tend to amass in ghettos, right?

none of you really do this, right?

In my country there are (sand)niggers almost everywhere.

that's pretty sad
I bet you eat the same meals every day

Oh no, you've shamed me so effectively that tomorrow I'm going to overdose on cocaine just to experience what it's like! Thanks little buddy!

This is the jew.
Always do the opposite of what the jew says.