Right Wing Death Squads has been Shoahd

RWDSe will continue by making original music.

All other music was physically exterminated from his channel. 27/32(?) songs have been recovered already, it's not clear at this time which are missing, but likely the newer ones.

mega.nz/#F!xhQyRYiC!nc71oGitstRvI6Jry99eqA

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!FoEm1YoI!8y6-TfAa4HLnz4P4bZKPLA
pastebin.com/raw/qjsF6ka8
pastebin.com/raw/cexW1Yif
pastebin.com/n6Zj6Bf7
my.mixtape.moe/zjzbsb.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/ecyugp.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/zojaus.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/iwguzf.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/nzgqqm.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ztipla.mp3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"shoah'd"/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"shoahed"/
www108.zippyshare.com/v/ZTE56qiZ/file.html
www20.zippyshare.com/v/kGLC2MOH/file.html
www82.zippyshare.com/v/jSxNFxYb/file.html
www82.zippyshare.com/v/om1HFeYT/file.html
www82.zippyshare.com/v/fDNgq9kK/file.html
www82.zippyshare.com/v/AeTe6KIN/file.html
mega.nz/#F!ko4SjQDS!37RRX8QkT_uUB76L8Oi7NA
archive.is/gQQ9D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sucks.

Support the guy if you can. He has proper talent.

Did anybody save the cover art?

I can already tell that 'fell in love with the girl at the death squad' and 'follow you into the reich' are missing, not sure I remember those titles though

had all 33 songs.
That should be all of them, right?
mega.nz/#F!FoEm1YoI!8y6-TfAa4HLnz4P4bZKPLA

I wonder who could be behind the complaints…

It was shit pop arrangements that weren't even redpilling anyone, nothing of value was lost.

I used to listen to them while working. They boosted my morale for a little while and brought some light to what are dark times. Why do you hate fun, user?

I half agree with you, but rather that it's time to move away from parody songs and just start making actual songs.

I've wanted to get some things going but I'm shit at writing lyrics and haven't figured out how to work Linux music stuff yet.

I have a backup of "The Death Squad" if nobody has it.

link plz

I'll only bother to upload it if nobody else has it as it is ripped from Youtube.

Can anyone confirm the mega doesn't have it?

nevermind i was retarded and has it

And in case anyone cares about the track numbers and lyrics

pastebin.com/raw/qjsF6ka8

pastebin.com/raw/cexW1Yif

Not my fault you have pleb taste, user.

I wonder who did this?

Thanks, hopefully somebody saved the ones for the single songs too.

The Death Squad lyrics
pastebin.com/n6Zj6Bf7

my.mixtape.moe/zjzbsb.mp3

You are a shill, chaim, schlomo, moshe, rabbi, and others.

Start this train (huge file) my.mixtape.moe/ecyugp.mp4

ugh, fuck off shill. He's talented and for the cause.

Reign - Hey White Brother my.mixtape.moe/zojaus.mp4

Crackerz - Whites With Guns my.mixtape.moe/iwguzf.mp4

Jack Blondson - Tay my.mixtape.moe/nzgqqm.mp4

So people can only make parodies if it fits a certain criteria. Good job YouTube. Fucking kikes.

Bring Me The Nation State - Part Of You
my.mixtape.moe/ztipla.mp3

fucking shame.
is there an alternative to youtube that doesn't shoah speech?

How can we possibly make/support an alternative to jewtube that actually supports free speech and make it catch on? Video streaming is very expensive to host as far as I know and it would be difficult to get people to pay for ads to play before "gas the kikes, race war now."

don't want to derail, but does anyone have any of Mr. Bond's stuff? it was shoah'd a few weeks ago and I was really wanting to show my buddy the parody of Fire, Water Burn

Did anybody save his new song Hey There Europa

It's like oldschool Adult Swim.

see

The channel wasn't shoah'd- he pussied out. Just read the description below that video:

Wow, after having a maximum of THREE videos removed, and only ONE strike, the guy got scared and removed all the rest himself. The Jews barked, and the guy ran like hell.

Unlike a true Aryan, he didn't put up a fight. He didn't call them on their bullshit. Parodies are fair use PROTECTED BY LAW.

I enjoyed his videos, but it's sad to see that he didn't have the fight in him that he sang about.

Maybe he wasn't American?

Sucks to see the jews at it again. More people need to play this studio tier quality music in public places and at work to subliminally red pill normies

Can you not tell accents apart? He is obviously American.

He was covering pop songs, what did you expect?

Worse, it was Sinead McCarthy using a front singer to push her shite.

- Stylographic identicality between Sinead (Firestarter Media) and "RWDS"/"Blink 1488"
- "RWDS" shilled hard on every website/blog/radio show/Twitter belonging to Kyle Hunt (Sineads putative husband), makes no sense that he would advertise a direct competitor to his "wife", who at the time was producing identical style and type of material.
- typical Jewish tell-tales in lyrics, obsession with all things fecal rape , "butt holes" etc.

One cover picture even features Sinead Mccarthy

They (Renegade /Firestarter/Black Pigeon/Millennial Woes, Andrew Anglin, Evalion et al), consider Holla Forums to be their personal AstroTurf launch site.

They consider you to be gullible morons.

Sadly they are pretty much on the money. I'd estimate that less than 5% of Holla Forums understand what these people are up to, or that they are part of a huge anti-Trump, anti-nationalist network.

Are you Queenie Cameron?

No it's because Sinead already got a strike, so she is on her last warning. So she has to cool all her shit for 6 months, hence why she is only making vegan cooking videos featuring her pretend family and non-existent son now.

Are you SineadIDF?

No I'm not.

I noticed this today at the gym. My last ten minutes of whatever I'm working out has been dedicated to "Stay Together for Future Generations" and "Saddam's Song"…wasn't the same.

**Also the term "Shoahed" is used by all Firestarter Media affiliate when they take their own stuff down and claim that the Jews did it/they had to for personal safety/etc.

It's a pity ploy intended to increases donations and it works.

Well, word to the wise. I just point this out leave as Firestarter IDF will invariably (1) the thread up with "Proof?????"/"Kike"/"Chaim"/"Jew"

We've been saying Shaoh'd as long as I can remember, autismo.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"shoah'd"/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"shoahed"/

Better QL

Singles (including Death Squad)
www108.zippyshare.com/v/ZTE56qiZ/file.html

Albums
www20.zippyshare.com/v/kGLC2MOH/file.html

Bring Me The Nation State - Part Of You.mp3
www82.zippyshare.com/v/jSxNFxYb/file.html

Death Camp For Juden - I Will Follow You Into The Reich.mp3
www82.zippyshare.com/v/om1HFeYT/file.html

Reich Khalifa - We Dem Goyz.mp3
www82.zippyshare.com/v/fDNgq9kK/file.html

Pale White Skin - Hey There Europa.mp3
www82.zippyshare.com/v/AeTe6KIN/file.html

Well, if the nose fits kike.
Anything, ANYTHING, that promotes our ideas is of value.
We are steeped in a cultural war with Marxism.
How do you think we win that war?
We change the culture. This is how you do that.

Now fuck off back to Tel Aviv

Damn shame this channel got its content pulled, it was bretty fun. Glad he's moving into OC now though, should be sweet.

mega.nz/#F!ko4SjQDS!37RRX8QkT_uUB76L8Oi7NA
Should have all songs. I had to download one folder at a time though, Mega didnt seem to appreciate me trying to download it in one .rar.

YOU CAN ALSO USE THE MOONCENTRAL FORUMS FOR ALL THE TRACKS AND ALBUMS

sasuga.

bump

posting the first album

Good news archive.is/gQQ9D pic related

The guy is a lot closer affiliated to TRS than to Firestarter stuff
Shoah'd is what the people at TRS started

Millenial Woes, Andrew Anglin, TRS all are obviously pro-Trump and pro-nationalist. Even Firestarter I would say is pro-nationalist, but just completely batshit with their flat earth conspiracies.

No, they got it from 4/pol/

Sure, a lot of TRS culture directly comes from Holla Forums
Pretty sure the guy comes from/is associated TRS culture though