Brit/pol/ #917 : No Tripfags Edition

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36407447

French Coastguard Warns Of Migrant Drownings In English Channel, As 19 Rescued Off Kent

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/french-coastguard-warns-migrant-drownings-english-channel-19-rescued-off-kent/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrendsUK/status/737009445516021760
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=14&lon=-3.0404&lat=53.8111
standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-driver-threatens-cyclist-with-baseball-bat-in-north-london-a3259281.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-launch-murder-probe-after-man-is-stabbed-to-death-on-camden-high-street-a3259166.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/homerton-high-street-stabbing-man-18-fighting-for-life-after-knife-attack-in-east-london-a3259356.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/deptford-stabbing-boy-16-attacked-by-up-to-six-youths-armed-with-knives-a3259376.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-stabbed-seven-or-eight-times-as-20-people-clash-in-nightclub-brawl-with-bottles-and-bats-a3258806.html
strawpoll.me/10345445
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/736997931346186244
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615016/Number-Romanian-crime-suspects-arrested-surged-80-areas-18-000-nationwide.html
poal.me/ko6k7t
france24.com/en/20160529-austrian-far-right-says-countless-signs-election-fraud
poal.me/v1ecnk
poal.me/urxu4t
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/leading-conservatives-say-pm-david-cameron-immigration-pledge-corrosive-of-public-trust-in-politics/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/insufferably-smug-religious-establishment-warns-peace-in-europe-is-at-risk-from-brexit/
twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/468847798725918720
standard.co.uk/news/politics/eu-referendum-ukip-attacked-for-using-great-escape-theme-tune-on-brexit-bus-a3259301.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/28/the-wealthy-leaders-of-remain-will-never-know-the-devastating-ef/
bbc.co.uk/news
poal.me/97fxu1
poal.me/otgfke
strawpoII.me/2353534
bucksfreepress.co.uk/wycombedistrict/13328782.Former_teacher_admits_sexual_assault_and_blackmail/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/peter-hitchens-scientific-consensus-leaves-people-needlessly-fat-dying-horrible-diseases/
telegraph.cartodb.com/u/comment-desk/viz/81d0670e-232d-11e6-b4f6-0e787de82d45/public_map
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationprojections/bulletins/nationalpopulationprojections/2015-10-29
ramalbumclub.com/post/145100684664/week-70-straight-outta-compton-by-nwa
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/brexit-could-mean-border-controls-between-ireland-and-northern-ireland-34755569.html
poal.me/nqlqzz
poal.me/tukx8
poal.me/zaie20
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1393224/SS-veterans-in-Britain-hold-secret-reunions.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123469
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Tutorial:Calendar_special_days
poal.me/g48g3c
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/british-and-eu-ships-ferry-13000-african-migrants-to-europe-in-just-one-week/
poal.me/8v73xu
poal.me/e71z5j
poal.me/h7klf7
poal.me/5gyve1
rt.com/uk/344737-church-monty-python-life-brian/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lnf23/2050_britain_eu/
discordapp.com/channels/186681702222004224
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
discord.gg/012eNzo6Jylwvjgd2
poal.me/mztn2u
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/27/pirate-bay-founder-no-democracy-online-zuckerberg-a-dicatator/
standard.co.uk/news/uk/antieu-billboards-telling-drivers-to-halt-ze-german-advance-spotted-by-m40-a3259256.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/touting-brick-lane-curry-house-manager-called-police-sergeant-fing-cheeky-a3257631.html
16chan.nl
16chan.nl/test/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/eus-timmermans-cites-progress-visa-free-travel-turkey/
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4lk787/afd_provokes_anger_with_racist_comments_about/
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/29/watch-sinn-fein-european-parliament-member-says-israelis-are-like-a-rash/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615398/And-episode-new-Gear-airs-Chris-Evans-racing-Matt-Le-Blanc-Union-Flag-covered-Robin-Reliant.html
informationliberation.com/?id=54888
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616041/Students-call-prisons-banned-NUS-group-says-criminals-freed.html
pi-news.net/2016/05/innere-immigration/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/un-chief-says-millions-more-migrants-coming-to-europe-bemoans-eu-leaders-lack-of-positive-narrative/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/warning-uk-woefully-unprepared-people-smugglers-migrant-crisis-hits-shores/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/tebbit-dont-trust-economists-brexit-history-wrong/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/dirty-tricks-brexiteers-protest-councils-postal-voting-guide-telling-voters-to-vote-remain/
cpexposed.com/graduates
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616008/Boris-Johnson-away-stop-treating-EU-referendum-battle-like-Trump-esque-leadership-bid-Tory-big-beast-Ken-Clarke-says.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615599/Britain-s-wide-open-borders-Second-boat-Albanians-tries-land-UK-shore-just-three-patrol-boat-patrols-guard-7-700-mile-coastline-French-coastguard-chief-says-Channel-new-Med.html
cradleofdoll.deviantart.com/art/Bloody-Gothic-Girl-515472964
facebook.com/people/Mark-Stribling/566207569
gravesendreporter.co.uk/news/crime-court/jealous_gravesend_arsonist_jailed_1_742906
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/german-maths-professor-fired-over-islam-criticism/
strawpoll.me/10350202
facebook.com/robbie.stilwell.7
poal.me/wfm7w7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3rd for shit gear

>>>/r9k/ or >>>/politics/ it is your choice.

Extra diversity

WHAT?

What unseen footage could they possibly have? Close-ups of Le Blanc vomiting, or close-ups of Chris Evans vomiting?

Anyone watching Battle of Jutland?

BASED GINNIE

I love her, lads

shit meme/10

AT LEAST THERE'S A BATTLE OF JUTLAND DOCUMENTARY TO CLEANSE THE PALLET

HEY REMEMBER THAT SHOW?

YEAH IT WAS GOOD WASNT IT.

PLEASE LIKE US.

PC GEAR

Ref John Anderson was the best bit.

Who said it's a meme faggot? I'm telling my life story. Don't invalidate this strong BBC tranny's identity!

Jews.

DR SHINI SHAMURASJD AJS

NOTHING ESCAPES THE BBCS TOUCH

Did they actually say that?

Easy if you just try, and don't immediately become a hermit again after the first rejection. Though I personally wasted years being too timid and sulky after each rejection so barely asked anyone out and became more spergy over time, and wasn't really going after bar slags. Find a friend, not even a good one, and go drinking with them a few times and try to pick up a bar slag, and you probably will. Though casual sex is a bit disgusting tbf so if you don't want to don't be pressured by normies into it, user.

She does have a kind of hot voice tbh. I quite like the accent.

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

Never got the appeal of casual sex. Had a steady GF, we fucked, was worse than fapping and bitch couldn't give a decent handjob if she tried. Flesh lights > women

Between the ums and errs.

Lad… You must have something wrong with your downstairs.

This. I dated a 8/10 qt once who gave shit hand jobs and shit blow jobs, i used to wank after she left tbh

also answer my question lad.

Yeah, well she's probably nervous and unpractised at public speaking. I really wouldn't do much better, I'm a total sperg, I used to have to have a couple of whiskies before debating in rhetoric classes at uni otherwise I would spill my spaghetti everywhere.

Going to be studying near blackpool in a few months, lads.

What are the chances of me being able to pull my first slag?
Or is it just all pensioners?

t.southern fairy

Shit I'm turning into one of those Ginnie fetishists. How embarrassing.

I hope you like curry.

Must depend on the woman a bit but I have enjoyed sexy fun time and cuddling and them being cutesie before.
But it's best to always remember that it's not real and the sweetest girl can be a vicious cunt or laughing at you behind your back getting dicked by Chads too and plotting schemes and all sorts. Women are evil. Always treat them like actors, and be an actor yourself.

Absolutely grim, lad

Wew

then your a cuck, ginnie is a coalburner m8, get out of your disgusting fetish.

Easy, you're more likely to be scared-off women, unless you've got a strong stomach.

this tbh

Should be feasible in blackpool but if u get a dry spell then there's always the drag queens

Cohen was determined to ruin anything that was masculine and white.

Caught the end of it, feel bad for Leblanc. Nice bloke, shit show.

I did not watch it tbh

I need to get some mates and go out drinking.

This is me btw:
Going to see if I can meet a group of good lads whilst I'm up there.

Is it really that bad, lads?

I thought Lancashire was pretty white.

I take it they're mostly fat birds on hen do's….

Fucking hell lad, do not go to Blackpool.

Didn't wanna watch much, so it wouldn't hit in the ratings as a view count. 2 minutes was all I gave it. Evans was characteristically chinless and weak.

he was the best thing about it. His woodenness was kind of endearing, unlike Chris Evans anxiety filled try hard manner.

MAYBE it won't be too bad. Turkroach needs to be kept out though, those cunts don't give a fuck.

This tbh

Mmm, I love her too, lads

WEW
#flogear is trending
twitter.com/TrendsUK/status/737009445516021760

It's pretty white mate, Although Blackpool has had it's incidents dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html you have to go to Preston for some real diversity.

datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=YlOrRd&layers=BTTT&zoom=14&lon=-3.0404&lat=53.8111

goth ginnie

That looks like a lad tbh

sounds like the bosnians tbh

where was your anger when you needed it manlet

This whole documentary is cucks going around asking "why was WW1 Britain crap."

I almost expect them to end the program by concluding that British engineering lost to the Germans because we didn't have enough diversity.

She could pull it off but I prefer wholesome Ginnie

never seen Nigel wearing chem glasses, where is that from

Blackpool's been neglected as fuck. Fuck loads of degenerate acts go on around the pier. The women are tough as fuck. Then you've got the drugs being pushed all over the place by asians… Grim shithole, sad tbh.

Kek, it actually is.

do something about it fam
kill the drug dealers tbh

I have to at some point m8.
The town I'll be studying in is only about 20 minutes drive from blackpool and there's naff all to do there at night I've heard.

That's a relief.
Living in London all my life I could do with spending a prolonged period of time in a majority white area.

just caught the start of it the voice over says "Why did so many men die?" and this immigrant woman's face lights up with excitement

I don't live there. Nothing can be done there. Most the kids don't even have computers lad… Education is dire.

Be wary as fuck then

She's so cute, lads. I'm crying.

I don't think Ginnie would be degenerate and get a tattoo, tbh.

Dr Mengele's secret lab where he does experiments on refugee children. Didn't you know Nigel is a nazi?

Why?

your Trips have made me scared

Remember her podcast, lad?

I do lad. Wish she actually made it. Wish she made a video. I love her.

Tired of the enrichment lad?
standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-driver-threatens-cyclist-with-baseball-bat-in-north-london-a3259281.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-launch-murder-probe-after-man-is-stabbed-to-death-on-camden-high-street-a3259166.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/homerton-high-street-stabbing-man-18-fighting-for-life-after-knife-attack-in-east-london-a3259356.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/deptford-stabbing-boy-16-attacked-by-up-to-six-youths-armed-with-knives-a3259376.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-stabbed-seven-or-eight-times-as-20-people-clash-in-nightclub-brawl-with-bottles-and-bats-a3258806.html

Sad day lads. Worse than expected even.

You'll know why when you get there… It's honestly the worst place I've been to in England. Especially when it gets dark, lad. Not joking.

Dont get the wrong impression, it's got problems with drugs, alcoholism and poverty. Around the busy nightlife areas often stinks of piss and vomit. The poverty and lack of jobs means property prices have cratered, you can get a terrace there for 50-60K.

I hope she makes it so we can mock her like Owen and Gordon.

Fuck sake, shut up about duckface mcGCHQ. The meme is so old its sprouting fungus on its corpse

The German wife should have been a big give away.

Why would we mock her, lad?

wew, lad

at least that race-mixing cuck's gonna be crying himself to sleep tonight

Because she's an autistic NEET sperg who can barely string a sentence together.

She will when she gets a Husband to look after her and she and cheers up, lad.

She might also write a book I think tbh.

we mock her because she is unattainable

I'm going to convert to islam and force ginnie into a marriage just to spite her, then marry another woman who'll give me non spastic kids.

Serious question though, why the fuck did we let faggotry and everything which is actually disgusting become acceptable, but not polygamy? Fucking feminine culture, I swear.

BASED ADAM 'Evola King' WALLACE

Nice.
Should be able to move out of halls and rent somewhere with a group after the first year relatively easily then.

Fuck…

END IT ALL

+(2) now

she will never suck your dick with her duck bill

Don't be mean, lad. I am the same way.

Maybe I can be her husband when I unNEET myself. That would be nice. And no, I don't care about bullies talking about her past.

I have to admit I do too tbh. I hope she finds it endearing tbh

I don't want to get my dick sucked, lad.

Instantly disregarded tbh

I wish these fucking annoying retards would fuck off to >>>/politics/ or >>>/r9k/

You probably aren't as hideous are she is tbh lad.

Just waiting for you to start talking about politics so I can jump in, lad.

She's beautiful, lad.

That was in 24 hours and there are far more as we all know

You'd kiss this thing lad?

Just imagine the racist banter his kids hear from him and their mother

I seem to remember NEETs and ginniecucks were culled some time ago, but like jew you have managed to worm your way back in.

You and several others here have an unhealthy obsession with her to the point that you make others hate her by fact that never stfu about her and shit up the board with your autistic pining.

Someone ask him to show his neck up close in the chat pls.

Need to verify if those trap pics are him or not.

Is it fucking beyond you to be able to behave and respect other posters? Why do you keep filling these threads up with shit. You have politics if you want to shitpost or feel free to enrich Holla Forums with your degeneracy

Me too. Everytime I see someone spouting unbalanced hatred towards women, or spergy cuck fantasies about women I think the same thing.

deportation or execution are the sensible options. not hard tbh

no

What internet provider does Brit/pol/ use?

why is everyone so negative about blackpool

Every person in this thread should read Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man, tbh.

No, lad.

Still waiting for you to talk politics, lad.

sky

what do you use?

* tip *

Don't be retarded.

get a goth gf and she will dress up as one for you

It's just one great smear piece on the Royal Navy at the time…

You realise that most of the stuff Darwin wrote is conveniently looked over or ignored by egalitarians because of how politically incorrect it is, don't you?

Yeah, this is politically incorrect, not /christian/. If you'r enot going to say what you disagree with Darwin on then take your shit somewhere else.

What's wrong with reading Darwin lad?

The meme atheists you are posting probably haven't even read Darwin.

I have for your attention and delectation a very important poll which I would be most grateful if you would take the time to answer and henceforth settle a dispute among our ranks

strawpoll.me/10345445

Nothing wrong with reading darwin lad. His opinion on savage races and classifying them as non-human is pretty interesting tbh.

Can't say that it makes me like him more though :^)

I'm just shitposting

purge them all, anyone who likes ginnie is a cuckold, she only fucks niggers and is a racemixed whore.

I remember that purging. We fought for a full week to report and shut down their sperg shit. It was pretty amazing. Their natural NEETdom meant they gave up quickly. So some amazing political discussion flowed and it felt like old /brit/pol/
On the other hand, lately it's still been pretty decent, they're a bit more sparing with their shit rather than the rampant crap of last time.

Brit/pol/ goes goth?

If you can dream it you cnan meme it I guess, lad.

Still waiting for you guys to start talking about politics.

get out lad

He's being contrarian for the sake of it. It's a very feminine and bothersome personality trait of modern day christians tbh, especially those of the egalitarian flavour or the try hard "christians". You'll mainly only meet these kinds of christians on TV and on the internet.

lad

still waiting for you to fuck off

Well don't.

I would do some very immoral things to her tbh

I-Is that a ghost, lad?

Oh I know lad.. I know.

We broke up as we mutually agreed. Bitch tried to stay friends with my mum and spy on me after we agreed to walk away and not look back. Fucking cunt.

and just so it gets through your thick skull, i was shitposting you cuckold

Not posted or event talked about Ginnie for over ten minutes. Still no political discussion. We're not disrupting anything, lads. Ginnieposting is mostly when there is a down time, and you guys are just looking for someone to bully.

Did you see TOP CUCK?

It was a glorious week was it not. I loathe stalin but I appreciate that he understood that sometimes you need a good purge within the ranks.

Meat is tastier with the fat trimmed and such.

yes

immoral

SSPX cucked themselves when they rejoined the church you remtard

ginniecucks & NEET posters deserved to be bullied. They shit up the board something fierce.

Caught the last half and watched it in the background. Made me cringe and feel uncomfortable tbh, just generally forced throughout.

What about cripples lads? Am I welcome here or do I need to book a cruise to Swaziland?

What a thought,lads.

Imagine a time when every girl has nudes you could look up…

ttpw detected

You'll never be a woman, lad

Lads…

This sums it up
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/736997931346186244

what kind of cripple are you? What manner of man?

See
and fuck off.
what a wanka.

We never did. You know nothing. We are still not accepted, we will not accept any kind of reformation and they know that very well.

COR BLIMEY

who is that saucy minx in your picture. OP? would like to have a go at her

fuck off im not the trap. Implying the trap can actually come here without announcing itself and tripfagging it up anyway

South American savages torturing another savage for an alleged child rape. Although the story changes in the thread and the video description so I don't know what to think.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615016/Number-Romanian-crime-suspects-arrested-surged-80-areas-18-000-nationwide.html

Number of Romanian crime suspects arrested has surged by 80% in some areas to over 18,000 nationwide

Romanians are more than six times as likely as Poles to end up in jail, and eight times as likely as Britons.

Haha, you actually joined? Fucking LARPer

someone post the x-ray photo that shows her chin is full of fucking teeth or somethin

IMPORTANT

poal.me/ko6k7t

MOBILISE THE PEOPLE'S ARMY LADS

Stop making these fucking threads YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BOARD TO SPAM AND SHITPOST LOW QUALITY GARBAGE ON
>>>/britpol/

Austrian far-right says 'countless' signs of election fraud
france24.com/en/20160529-austrian-far-right-says-countless-signs-election-fraud

Talk about politics, lads. I'm getting the urge to Ginniepost since I am so bored. I don't want to be banned.

All you have to do is filter brit/pol/ and you'll never see us again.

anyone else /prepered/ here?

Clear lead on the pro-purging side. Perhaps a glorious second exterminatus is in order

watch as nothing happens about it

Lads, I have been doing a study over the last week and have concluded that, if current trends continue…

GERMAN/POL/ WILL OVERTAKE BRITISH/POL/ IN THREAD NUMBER IN 4 YEARS

How do I do that, lad?

Does taping a kitchen knife to a broom handle count as prepared?

TO WHAT END?

Please don't lad. You guys haven't talked about anything really since we stopped ginnieposting. We obviously were not disrupting anything. Get off your high horse tbh.

Why do you make these stupid polls rather than asking the question ITT?

Should probably get some knife with a blade that doesn't break as easily, lad.

I made my own firearm at home and even made this video for fellow 'enthusiasts'

Yes you're on your way lad

I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS AS A PORTENT

We need to do something, anything.

Fibro.

Then tell them to just filter us m8

You choose to come here and post

hmm

That can't be legal, lad.

Why do you think he gave up lads?

I was joking, lad. Don't do that. Please don't come for me, GCHQ

Do you have a license for that, sonny?

I've notified the bobbies, they should be at your home soon.

Nice - well spotted user. Portentious indeed.

Its funny because it's true. Imagine how much higher Norn Iron's GDP would be if there were no Taigs.

I'm sure there are plenty of effective legal things

Go easy lads I only just got out on an unrelated cutlery crime

poal.me/v1ecnk

poal.me/v1ecnk

poal.me/v1ecnk

poal.me/v1ecnk

Ok ill stop the bullying on said subject now but let that be a lesson that ott NEETposting & ginniecucking is not popular and ginnieposters can be shoah'd at any time with the will of the majority

You can own swords, lads. Don't know how practical they would be though.

Looks like that Operation Black Vote poster hasn't worked as they wished.

The blacks love Farage.

But I've said it time and time again, lad. Ginnieposting mostly happens during down times. Like, politics haven't been discussed at all. We weren't disrupting anything.

I honestly just feel sorry for Ginnie tbh. I bet she looks upon this place in utter horror.

STATUS REPORT

BREXIT is the focus of meme assault.

poal.me/urxu4t

poal.me/urxu4t

Look at the response you elicited (not just from me either) and tell me thats healthy for board cohesion

It's disruptive. It shouldn't happen at all. If it's slow use the internet and go and find stuff to contribute. Exercise your brains and don't witter away like women. It's stupid

In non-firearms context they would be damn effective. Especially if you know what you are doing.

Although there is reason to use an old fashioned style. Modern swords are fucking great due to better materials and scientific understanding

Just ignore it, lad, either way, as I said, it did not disrupt anything.

It really isn't. And I do. I mostly steal from 4chan though tbh.

WHY DO I HAVE NO IMAGINATION FOR MEMES?

IS FLUORIDE BLOCKING MY MEME RECEPTORS?

Too big for any kind of crowd situation.

Yes you are. It always spawns more and more NEET posts, then the trap shitposters turn up, then the rest of us spend the other half the thread telling you to shut up, everything gets derailed/nothing even gets started to be derailed and you force us to purge you.

Just go to /politics/ with that neet/ginnie shitposting.

Come on lad it's easy just split the bullet in half

New rapefugee phone with integrated life jacket boat fake passport and rape kit

BASED BENNY Z

Well most swords that are made in the old style today is made with modern materials.

You carry a two-hander and a side weapon, lad.

Hardly. It ended pretty quickly here, but even after that nothing substantial has been said tbh.

And get hit by two bullets? no thanks, lad

My grandpa gave me one from his time in the Gurkhas

your grandpas not a slit eye is he?

Could probably cut five antifas apart in a single slash tbh

You always have a (1), lad, so we'll never care for what you say tbh

Nah lad, his family were the white British CO of the regiment

I always did like the swiss weapon designs.
Don't forget about the reliable ol' ax, though.

Leading Conservatives Say PM David Cameron’s Immigration Pledge ‘Corrosive Of Public Trust In Politics’
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/leading-conservatives-say-pm-david-cameron-immigration-pledge-corrosive-of-public-trust-in-politics/

‘Insufferably Smug’ Religious Establishment Warns Peace In Europe Is At Risk From Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/insufferably-smug-religious-establishment-warns-peace-in-europe-is-at-risk-from-brexit/

Helmer's right

I always thought axes were kind of cool but they don't really hold a candle to swords tbh

Also, don't you anglo-saxon lads have some kind of native stick fighting art?

"Far Right" is now anyone who doesn't wish to be replaced in their own country, anyone who doesn't want be taxed to death to subsidize the breeding of foreigners or anyone who doesn't clap hard enough for Bruce Jenner, laugh hard enough at Eddie Izzard's lame jokes and is thinking of voting Leave

Goodnight lads

Get a trench shovel instead lad

The same fucks that probably complain about UKIP fearmongering tbh

KUCHENNACH
U
C
H
E
N
N
A
C
H
T

Jean-Claude Juncker on Twitter: "In the very long run, we will need a European army. Because we have to be credible when it comes to foreign policy #wahlarena #withJuncker" (twitter.com)

twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/468847798725918720

A poor fucking Silverback had to be shot dead because some stupid dindu dropped their kid into the enclosure…

DAY OF THE CAKE
D
A
Y
O
F
T
H
E
C
A
K
E

Also this man is his Prime Minister.

standard.co.uk/news/politics/eu-referendum-ukip-attacked-for-using-great-escape-theme-tune-on-brexit-bus-a3259301.html

I love the way that whenever I search the news for 'UKIP' the first thing at the top is always irrelevant yet negative shit like this.

I wonder how fast our ancestors will be spinning in their graves when we see unopposed creation of a united continental army in our lifetimes

We could probably generate a city's worth of energy from Wellington alone.

The park ranger should have shot the child by "mistake."

The wealthy leaders of Remain will never know the devastating effect EU immigration has on ordinary people
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/28/the-wealthy-leaders-of-remain-will-never-know-the-devastating-ef/

Uh.. huh…

Sweet.

OH NO

A FUCKING SONG

Is this the new left wing meme word?

Sometimes I wonder how the fuck some people from 1-200 years ago could even cope with a few minutes of living today

Sry m8, and yeah they went to say it but then evans was overly dramatic "Nope not doing that."

based

Wew lad you know she's already got some and has been pierced like fucking everywhere? Said her first piercing was at 14.

It really is incredible

see

Brighter and more worthy of life than a dindu

bbc.co.uk/news

Seriously amazing, I should probably look more into Koko.

What's the best lightweight and free OS for 128GB SSD laptop that's used solely for shitposting. I'm thinking Ubuntu but I don't really know anything other than windows and le Mac OS.

Don't think I gave you permission to save my pic, lad.

Ubuntu is the easiest to use and nicest to look at but you could always get one of the lighter versions like Lubuntu

How many here have stopped talking to their normie friends?

poal.me/97fxu1

Never had friends outside of school hours tbh

It's a far cry from when the Vote Leave lot were determined to stay away from the issue of immigration altogether in the run up to Brexit. That was probably just bullshit to cause trouble with Leave.EU/Farage and they intended to make an issue of it all along. But they'll either do it badly, sabotage it, or it'll be a cynical move to advance their careers after the referendum.

kek, every time. You should make more OC lad.

Depends what you mean by "normie friends", fam.
Anyone I still talk to either accepts or agrees with my opinions, whilst having their own say in whatever matters, so i wouln't know whether to consider them your definition of "normie" or not.

Where?

A lot of us genuinely believed we could win the referendum on other issues.

We never expected it to be this bad. That the ENTIRE global elite would come out against Brexit. We'd expected most to remain silent for some reason.

Vote Leave and changing tactics for this last month which is most important. This is currently mostly at the Grass Roots but will become national soon

Not the ones i'm close to

Judging by what the other anons said, Knights Templar by The Strand.

Important poll
poal.me/otgfke

Yes, when people start calling out ther bullshit they move to another word as if nobody will catch on. Slimey fuckers.

Border Collie master breed

Will you lads bully me if I don't drink?

ADAM WEWLACE AND BABY HEBREW LIVE RIGHT NOW LADS

Could someone please, please make a screamer version of poal.me? So we can end these gay ass posts for a short time.

Important poll on this lads:

strawpoII.me/2353534

Well I won't, if I even show, though you'd best have a legit reason as to why you're not having a pint.

Golden retriever master race

Are you a part of the Vote Leave group lad? Just wondering if you're talking from 1st hand here or just generally.

Immigration/control of borders has always been a massive and unavoidable part of this debate, perhaps the main reason we're even having it. Of course we need to argue the negatives of every other aspect of the EU too, but to simply declare you won't argue that point like Vote Leave did was utterly retarded.

Rhodesian Ridge back master race

What even happens on these screamers?

Its haram.

Ubuntu is easy and not too hideous but it sends a fuckton of information to Amazon by default. You can fix it easily (search how yourself) or use one of the lighter variants that are also not as botnety.
I'm using it now for shitposting and watching movies on my laptop and it's fine. Can even play a few games I like but be prepared to be frustrated most of the time because WINE is shit. Goes for any Linux OS. Then again on a laptop you're probably not gaming anyway. I am sometimes just because I can't afford a new desktop yet.

Top lad.
That or an Ovcharka tbqhwy

Why would a mozzie even be in a pub.

just farted lads, waiting for game of thrones to stream

Nah, lad. I don't drink either

I'm part of one of campaigning groups in Buckinghamshire. We have been pretty clued up as big shot members from Vote Leave have kept great contact between all the groups.

Because Bucks will overwhelming vote leave anyway, we are low priority but we campaign in paki areas and the like.

Ubuntu dropped the Amazon search IIRC

I just like dogs that'd protect my future offspring.

Missed top gear tonight

Was it any good? Ive had a horrible feeling it would be so bland people would have nothing to say either way about it.

Golden retrievers are british m8

Things like this don't help tbh

It was awful, lad.

BASED

Boerboel if I can afford it tbh

Lad why don't you just kill everyone in High Wycombe? It's a fucking hovel.

Look at this shit:
bucksfreepress.co.uk/wycombedistrict/13328782.Former_teacher_admits_sexual_assault_and_blackmail/

Of course

big dog poster?

The currybabe in this pic always turns me on, I'd love for one to be that interested in what I have to say one day.

I was including Wycombe when I wrote:

Wycombe is a containment area. Without it they would flood the lovely villages and small towns. Aylesbury is bad enough, we don't need more pakis advancing on the Chilterns

Those are great adverts, vote leave were such PR faggots earlier on, but after getting the rejection notice they've become pretty based. If you worry about MUH PR you lose. We've proven that repeatedly. If you don't give a shit, you win. Except with the caveat that you don't say anything overtly racist like the BNP, that shit is too much in the UK unfortunately, for now.

True, it's a fucking shame isn't, some seriously beautiful parts of buckinghamshire. Then that complete fucking stain right there

Thanks, going to go with Lubuntu.

Makes it look like the campaign is run by meatheads tbh

The campaign is about scaring old people now. That's all we have left. And Cameron's "fear the economy" shit has put it neck and neck for the real niche that matters.

"holy shit look at all the browns coming" is kind of all we have left.

I remember you. Whatever happened with that? Did you spank your mummy to assert dominance and make her behave?

I think we're all a little jelly of Nige's charisma and ability to impregnate his harem with little more than a cheeky wink and a grin. is that OC? not sure

Peter Hitchens: Scientific Consensus Leaves People ‘Needlessly Fat And Dying Of Horrible Diseases’
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/peter-hitchens-scientific-consensus-leaves-people-needlessly-fat-dying-horrible-diseases/

When I'm king, you can have a paki slag.

they're all slutting it up on a Friday night in town after they've been to mosque anyway, just tell her you'll bash her brother's brain in and behead her father when you're chatting her up at the bar, it gets them wet every time

if you fuck a paki and get her knocke dup then you're going back to pakistan with her, lad

I mean, he's right about the sugar thing. But all the same - Hitchens is a defeatest faggot regarding europe, an user emailed him and he said he wasn't voted and it was all rigged and we should all give up.

I'm a bit done with him

Nah.

kek'd
He's bang on, though.

When are you going to be king, lad?

BIG DOG POSTER

it is tbh.

I'm still voting just to boost the numbers up on opinion polls and make people think it's fishy when they don't get their wishes fulfilled.

Even so, Hitchens is the type of person who'd bemoan anyone taking action to uncuck the country as being "brutal" or "immoral".

Brutal is the opposite of effeminacy.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would drink anything but Whole Milk. I'd drink Straight from the Udder, if I could get it.

Roughly five years time.

Am i the problem?

dude thanks man i had a good tug to that, i hope thats an alright thing to say but i think i can come out with it today after seeing that show on channel 4.

thanks lads. no bully

Oh yeah it's totally rigged. But why lie down and put your arse in the air? Where's the dignity?

Starting to make sense yet?

Whole milk is more expensive.

I'll drop some jpegs me annother user, SA and WIN did

Based on what, lad?

Not slagging you off at all, fam, I'm just curious how you assume that you'll be king of whatever in that time.

Dox me lads

Where?
every supermarket does 4pints of blue/green/red milk for the same price

Pajeetland

>>>Holla Forums

I completely blanked her for a month, wouldn't speak to her or anything. When she tried to confront me about it and said "this is just causing more suffering", I looked her dead in the end and said "Good, It's meant to" then walked away.

I think she learned her lesson but I'm sure as fuck never trusting her again with anything in my private life.

Through brute force and other means, the way every original great man became king. It takes time, planning, preparation and other works in the mean time to build up that power though, so ya know, 5 years time is a good estimate.

Are you the mummy poster, lad..?

When I visited Greece it was like that.
Don't really know here because I always just buy semi skimmed.

telegraph.cartodb.com/u/comment-desk/viz/81d0670e-232d-11e6-b4f6-0e787de82d45/public_map

Interactive map: how much immigration your area will see by 2024

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationprojections/bulletins/nationalpopulationprojections/2015-10-29

ONS estimates of England's population in 2024

That's obviously not me, lad

Considered this n'all m8, though how are you going to garner the reach and appeal to give yourself an army to act upon brute force?

I'm guessing that the purest and bestest milk will be slightly pricier, but for us plebs with only supermarket access the milks are all the same.

Please don't mess with me.

damn good links.

NO ONE FUCKING MESS WITH ME

What's wrong, lad?

*flicks nose*

heh… kid

Offer them money, gold and virgin maidens, all of which love men of brute strength and force. Play on religious undertones a little bit and mix it in with natural law.
and by killing those who fuck around with me

Why was this ever allowed?

Oh right, it was le 1960s and man had gone to the moon and nuclear power was due to supply free energy for all, ergo, it was suddenly the future and all morality, responsibility to the next generation, and aesthetics could justifiably be thrown out.

Did you watch GoT and get a chub, lad?
Where will you get all of this wealth and power from?

Mega city?

We need judges.

The test results are in, I'm 0.01% non-european

Might as well be 100% sub-Saharan African. I am sorry, lad.

You still qualify as an American white nationalist

I have no problem with cripples tbh. Except selfish ones who are responsible for their own condition. My gf works in care and looked after this one bitch who fucked herself up with a suicide attempt and she was a right cunt by all accounts. She had a lad in the care unit a few years earlier who had done the same thing. He wouldnt accept he had done it to himself and would try and tell people he had MS or a spinal injury when in fact he'd crippled himself with an overdose. Any attempt at trying to get him to tell the truth was met with denial. Fucking pain by all accounts.

But to hold someone to account for something outside of their control is a foolish endeavor. Dont breed if your condition is genetic though.

Would love to see if there was a map like that for Scotland tbh.

Kek. What happened to Americans? Even the white ones are barely as white as our Mediterranean brunettes. Morriaku himself found out he was 1/64th dindu via 23andme lol.

By fleecing rich indians, pakis, liberals and jews.

You act as if this hasn't been the main incentive for men to fight and wage wars and explore the world.

For the record no, I got bored by about the 3rd episode into the second series.

Only TV series I watch is Breaking Bad, aside from that I watch the old Murder in mind series that BBC put out in the early 2000s.

Not at all lad, it's just most blokes would rather sit and do nada.

How do you intend to fleece foreigners?

Not a TVpleb, but I'm pretty sure breaking bad is over m8.

Lads lets play some pikmin 2 on gamecube come over mine ye?

>>>/anywherebuthere/

I was told the political intrigue in the series was interesting.
I've never had a series that I tuned out of as often as that; GoT was awful.

I only ever played 1 at a mate's house, was 2 any better?

LIB DEM LEADER TIM FARRON REVIEWS N.W.A ALBUM
ramalbumclub.com/post/145100684664/week-70-straight-outta-compton-by-nwa

This is pretty fucked up lads…

Yea cuz there were new flavour pikmin like obese purple and poison skinny

Ain't be fault gov, I just woke up one day fucked up.

wrong pic

samefag

:( lads

Didn't watch it when it was out, started watching a few eps each night. It's pretty good.

pls lad, I don't want to feel sad.

dont need this demoralisation shilling in my hugbox

Remember Call me Dave Cameron was a founding signatory to the Far Left thugs UAF…

where did I try to conceal that I was correcting myself?

FUCKING TAIGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/brexit-could-mean-border-controls-between-ireland-and-northern-ireland-34755569.html

bribery, burglary, robbery, ponzi schemes and credit card cloning amongst a few other schemes. Those Mercedes-Benz they like driving around in would go for a decent price at a breakers in Luxemburg, easiest way to break into a car is to pocket the keys

(C H E C K E D)

Mr English, who is from Mayo but lives in London said he does not intend to vote because "it doesn't matter".

Important

poal.me/nqlqzz

poal.me/nqlqzz

Kek

Have a Farage Holla Forums

WEW.

EXTREMELY URGENT
poal.me/tukx8
EXTREMELY URGENT
poal.me/tukx8
EXTREMELY URGENT

Taigs, true scholars of our time

Here

Taigs along with the EU are doing their best to undermine protestant communities/culture and undermine the border

All these "cross border cooperation" will eventually lead to the border being a line on the map and nothing more. Healthcare, television, utilities, tourism, its all being merged

DUP is stupid to this and is even facilitating this. For example, dumb cunt Arlene Foster sold of our Electric service to TAIGS. I can't get over it. TUV needs to stick up for unionism and our border and call the sneaky Taigs/DUP out

We'll be one nation soon enough, either in Europe or in Ireland by defacto sneaky taigs

The end of the day, nobody will of voted for it

poal.me/zaie20

poal.me/14ohjy

Posting them for Helmer

…back in 2002
SS veterans in Britain hold secret reunions
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1393224/SS-veterans-in-Britain-hold-secret-reunions.html
Think any are still alive?

What do fellow bongistanians?

REEEE STUPID GRANNIES WILL BE FOOLED INTO VOTING REMAIN BY THIS FUCKING "ADVICE" SHEET

drop it

Lol at this no trust society

A symptom of decades of decadence

Here is a list of the religious leaders in the UK who have joined together to oppose Brexit, writing and signing a letter claiming peace in Europe would be jeopardised if Britain leaves the European Union

-Rt Rev Rowan Williams, former archbishop of Canterbury; Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner, Movement for Reform Judaism; Miqdaad Versi, assistant secretary general, Muslim Council of Britain; Jasvir Singh, chair, City Sikhs Network
-Rt Rev Dr Ian Bradley, Church of Scotland & Reader in Church History and Practical Theology, University of St Andrews
-Baroness Butler-Sloss, Chair, Commission on Religion and Belief in Public Life
-The Rt Rev Professor Lord Harries of Pentregarth, Emeritus Professor of Divinity, Gresham College, Honorary Professor of theology, King’s College London & Former Bishop of Oxford
-The Rt Rev Paul Bayes, Bishop of Liverpool
-Ben Rich, Former Chief Executive, The Movement for Reform Judaism
-Rabbi Danny Rich, Chief Executive, Liberal Judaism
-Laura Marks OBE, Co-Chair, Nisa-Nisham, The Jewish-Muslim Women’s Network
-Fiyaz Mughal OBE, Chair, Faith Matters
-Vivian Wineman MBE, Former President, Board of Deputies of British Jews, Co-Chair, Interfaith Network
-Dr Ed Kessler MBE, Director, Woolf Institute for the study of Interfaith Relations
-Bharti Tailor, Executive Director, Hindu Forum in Europe
-Manoj Ladwa, Founding Trustee, Sewa Day
-Lord Bhikhu Parekh, Emeritus Professor of Political Philosophy, University of Westminster and University of Hull; Former Vice-Chairman, Commission for Racial Equality
-Rt Rev Dr Robert Innes, Bishop of Gibraltar In Europe
-Rev Dr Richard Frazer, Convener Church and Society Council, Church of Scotland
-The Very Rev Dr John Arnold OBE, Dean Emeritus of Durham, Former President, European Conference of Churches
-Anthea Sully, National Coordinator for England, Ecumenical Forum of European Christian Women in England and Scotland
-Fiona Buchanan, National Coordinator for Scotland & Central Committee member, Ecumenical Forum of European Christian Women in England and Scotland
-The Rev Dr Ashley Beck, School of Education, Theology and Leadership, St Mary’s University Twickenham
-The Rt Rev Thomas McMahon, Bishop Emeritus of Brentwood
-Oliver Robertson, Clerk, Quaker Council for European Affairs
-The Very Rev Michael Sadgrove, Dean Emeritus of Durham
-The Rt Rev Stephen Conway, Bishop of Ely
-The Most Rev Dr Barry Morgan, Archbishop of Wales
-Dr Hari Shukla CBE, Former Chair, Inter Faith Sub Committee of the Tyne and Wear Racial Equality Council
-Imam Qari Muhammad Asim MBE, Chief Imam, Makkah Mosque Leeds
-Rev Steve Chalke MBE, Founder and Leader, Oasis Global & Senior Minister, Oasis Church Waterloo
-Mona Siddiqui, Professor of Islamic and Inter-Religious Studies and Assistant Principal Religion and Society, University of Edinburgh
-Steve Miller, Founder, Tzedek & Senior Consultant, Faith Based Regeneration Network
-Dr Deesha Chadha, Committee Member, Hindu Forum of Britain
-Khurshid Drabu CBE, Former Chairman, Medina Mosque
-Stephen Platten, Rector of St. Michael, Cornhill, Assistant Bishop, Diocese of London & Chairman, Governors of the Anglican Centre in Rome
-Rt Rev Dr John Inge, Bishop of Worcester

Which one?

Good stuff m8s, nice to see a bit of propaganda being made and definitely a good angle to push, I must've missed that thread. Could maybe do with focusing on one or two of them at a time and polishing them up a bit so they're even better to spread about.

Someone post this on r/ukpoltics

They're in anti tone mood and it'll rev up anti eu sentiment

God these pics fick me right off

Its as sensible as me saying, everyones welcome at 3e781es house.

+++++++SPAM THIS PETITION+++++++
Call for a vote of no confidence in David Cameron
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123469

No fucking way lad. Source immediately. They can't get away with that.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Tutorial:Calendar_special_days

I'm going to go through this andmake an infograph we can print off of all the dumb shit the EU do with our money.

Did you think that we'd win this referendum?

You can have the original files if you want

This has already been tried before, a petition with 100k signatures and the government basically said lol no

Telegraph lad. Don't have direct link

I trust the opinion of my faeces more than them.

I doubt they'd make that pic up lad

Yes….and if you keep spamming it it eventually has a cumulative effect

Nadine Dorries is leading calls for the traitors resignation

That first pic makes me think of that nig Breton effay bloke.

This is humiliating because its immediately obvious to anyone that an advice sheet on how to vote needn't include a hand icon clearly checking one of the choices.

They're not even being subtle.

Speaking of propaganda.

Cheeky cunts.

Cheers m8, may do. I'll probably use what you lads have done for inspiration and start from scratch if anything tbh though. I've been a bit lax with the OC lately.

What a load of useless shit. It'd take forever to list all the ways the EU are retarded.

Who cares? His actions showed where his loyalties really lie.

I think brit/pol/ could turn this quote into a poster and make it viral.

You don't think a flier showing how the EU spent 3 billion on international coffee day and shit wouldn't influence normies?

That spurdo hits too hard home

I can drop them tomorrow if you like

Will make a better one like this but not tonight.

Oh,no. You got me wrong, I should've worded that better. I was purely commenting on how the EU waste our money looking at that list. I think it's a good idea infographic/meme it lad.

And make it more obvious about the postal fraud that's rife in "diverse" areas.

Needs to stand up to these arguments or it will be swept away by "remain" propaganda.

REEEEEEEEE PAKIS WILL DECIDE THE SOVEREIGNTY OF BRITAIN AND WILL ENTER IT INTO THE UNITED STATES OF EUROPE

WE ALL KNOW THAT WHEN THE GUNS START SHOOTING, IT WON'T BE WOGS AND PAKIS WHO STAND AND FIGHT FOR BRITAIN. IT'LL BE WHITE WORKING CLASS MEN, WHO HAVE BEEN INSULTED AND HAD THEIR CULTURE ERODED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

REEE I DON'T WANT TO DIE FIGHTING FOR BRITISH FREEDOM IN BRUSSELS

JUST VOTE OUT SO WE DON'T HAVE TO

More likely it'll be the scots that'll fuck it for us

It'll be within a few 100,000 votes.

Without pakis that margin wouldn't exist

BRIT/POL/ SURVEY

poal.me/g48g3c
poal.me/g48g3c
poal.me/g48g3c
poal.me/g48g3c

Shit poll tbh lad

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/british-and-eu-ships-ferry-13000-african-migrants-to-europe-in-just-one-week/

British And EU Ships Ferry 13,000 African Migrants To Europe In Just One Week

What option would you have liked?

if you fagots could help me find some examples I'll do it. I need at least 5 more.

He did nothing wrong

Kill me

Future BBC journalist

holy shit, give me ten minutes and I could outdo her

Really catchy tbh, good flow and rydm

Post a problematic video response.

Haven't been following this referendum as closely, is anyone making the fearful but true observation that the first country to try and leave the EU after the creation of an EU army will probably trigger a huge land war?

If the UK decides to leave the EU some years after Brussels gets an army, it's going to be a direct war between US-UK and FranceGermany (similar for Russia and V4 group).

Yes, cuckservative Dave really is afraid of an inbred paki on Jobseekers

I guess we account for all this vids views?

HOL UP

TRY ITZ THEN BANDMAN

Life is getting too predictable

"Twitter taken by storm (7 views from britpol) of this East london muslim girl hitting back at Cameron"

-BBC

give me whatever the backing track is, and I'll outdo it.

=Official record of pet preference==

poal.me/8v73xu

Nobody knows, don't try to sneak your way out of it

This will do faggot

Fucking polls are worse than Ginny and Mummy posters

They completely take us off topic (i.e owen jones memes)

LAST POLL I SWEAR

poal.me/e71z5j

My turn
poal.me/h7klf7

Poalposters irl name is Derek Jacobson and he lives at 44 Pollard rd, Liverpool

not backing out; just here are some

4:34 men are in charge of women

2:228 and the men are a degree above them

4:11 the male shall have the equal of the portion of two females

24:31 women are to lower their gaze around men

poal.me/5gyve1

On brit/pol/, NEETs, and lifestyle

poal.me/5gyve1

He's right, you know.

Vocaroo homo should also have a go if he's around.

eye of the beholder and all that.

Lad come on you're handsome.

If you weren't a total poof the girls would be all over you.

hue hue lad
A persons physical attributes are nada in comparison to what they've achieved in life.

Depends how young the girl you're trying to attract is.

Lads how often does mummy let you have a "free night" She lets me have one a month. It is the best night every time. I wish I could do more but it is cold sometimes.

Sod them, I'd rather be a celibate Charlemagne of our time than some prick who shagged around a bit.

I go through spells of wanting a gf.

Right now in this moment though I want to go on a crusade.
Feeling super comfy.

Friendly reminder that Newfoundland shouldn't be considered a part of Canada, rather a remote western outcrop of the British Isles.

More than likely, everyone does, it's only natural.
Find yourself a bit more before you decide that you want to kill en masse a horde of foreigners.

In killing them I will find myself

What "self" will you find, lad?
Killing what the majority consider innocent civilians will do nada for whatever cause, it will only generate further "oh gee I should open my anus another half foot more" pity.

eccl 3:8

When the war comes

Why are you dissecting the beliefs of some poor user?

Btw the old "if we fight them it will only help them" meme is getting old. The only way to beat them will be with an IRA style insurgency in which we make Muslims too afraid to leave their ghettos. Similar to how the Afghans fought the Soviets, British, and Americans. They'll be too terrified to leave their enclaves and therefore unable to assert sovereignty on British soil.

AYO

STILL ANIT DIELIVERED ON YOUS PROMISED BADMAN

there is no self, by work only does the self ever actually exist on this plane and that is after the act of work. the activity of the white man in overthrowing the jewish materialist schema through the long thunder of his deeds will manifest his supersoul more brightly than all the spires and cathedrals choked with carbon film in the vast 'scapes of europe

Hominum optimum Civitatum Foederatarum

Shouldn't have joined Canada then you cucks

Wanting war is a foul thing, lad.
Put more focus into whatever aftermath of war there is, lad.

It's easy to say words.
Not all of us across the pond think like Trudeau.

Never promised it; I linked some passges and will look at making summat in the morning.

Lol, it's posts like these that make me feel like I'm too good to be wasting my time here.

Kek, what?

Glad you got that reference to cuck Trudeau le second. Do you live in Canada?

….no, lad.

Using "across the pond"

Its been co-opted by yanks and euros. No self-respecting Briton should use this anymore

jizz off word police

its hegel you dense little sheepfucker

Pretty rude m8. I'm looking him up right now.

HE IS A PAOUND SHOPE ENOCH POWELL

AND WE GOTTA WATCH EM

😰 sorry fam didn't mean to bully
Hominum optimum Civitatum Foederatarum

IM WATCHING YOU FARAGE

'es a fokin yank

please farage is not racist like enoch "super nazi" powell

rt.com/uk/344737-church-monty-python-life-brian/

UK church to show Monty Python’s religious satire ‘Life of Brian’

wew lad thats heavy you should post it on ukpol for bantz

And get banned by the top mod paki?

This is fucked up the poor kid for fucks sake

That pic had me laughing hard for some reason. It's a heavy burden we bear.

This is child abuse

Yet the people in charge of recognising child abuse, are the people who encourage this

Any one else ever tempted to just let the Muslims win?

Are brit/pol/ meetups still allowed or have we all become GCHQ at this point? I'd like see some of the lads over a few pints one day soon in the future when I've got some cash to throw around, before BoJo rallies the troops and we're all splintered off into our respective RWDS.

Is the bold part supposed to say served or jewed?

THE FOCK ARE YOU LOOKIN AT YOU PUKE TWAT MATE YOU LITTLE SHIT

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lnf23/2050_britain_eu/

Most people here are too paranoid to give out even their skype name and rough location. I don't know how you would get people to meet up. Wouldn't mind trying to make connections IRL since we're going to need them if we want to make Britain great again.

I would meet up in Cymru in a year

Hey eyes look like 2 pool balls in a vagina. WTF?

I wouldn't be against making a less-doxable skype for britpol antics.

I'm currently reliant on pleblic transport to get around, so I'd be inclined to arrange meetups in the north Notts, north Derbyshire, south Yorkistan area.

Could you lads imagine 10-20 britpol autists norming their way though pubs and paki shops like the TRS goys did last month?

4AM probably isn't the ample time to discuss such things tbh

Hello Wizardchan

shame tbh

The marxists of South America used to use the radio to stage their coups. There's a good episode of Merchant Minute where they describe Pinnochet taking power in Chile and how they bombed the radio towers to facilitate their reverse coup. Was a good episode.

I think a lot about how as nationalists we'll never be able to use the internet for our movement. Like Pinnochet we'll probably just have to "shut it down" as all it does is propagate misinformation and create hell like Aldous Huxley foresaw.

Lets use discord

Fill me in on discord lad, I'm not hip

Discords a IM thing that does custom channels as well as private messages.

/r9k/ is also looking to set one up where women get instabanned. Should be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

installing the app was a mistake right lads, I think we're aweigh. The name's goyim.

Lads. These and more.

OFFICIAL NEW BRIT/POL/ DISCORD

How the fuck can the target be so different to what actually happen. like Im being serious lads, how the fuck can an island nation fuck up so badly at managing their own borders, that immigration is three times the target. just say "ok, sorry lads we've reached 100k for the year no more can come in".

How do I leave a girl who's wrong for me, lads? She's really horrible, done some cruel things and has every red flag you can imagine, but I just can't bear leaving her. I love her and I can't explain why.

Just do it. What does your gut tell you ?

these are hormonal reactions, just chemicals in your brain user. If she has treated you bad then that is the pbjective truth. does she care about you? This is the real question. If she loves you, tough it out. If she uses you then get out while the getting is good.

le SA faec

Man the fuck up.

Read The Rational male book, will help you get over it.

You need to understand that you will not only be able to live your life without her, but will be healthier for doing so.

Stop thinking of her as a girlfriend, and start judging her as a person. If she was a dude, and did the same things, would you cut her immediately from your life?

ITS MY FACE NOT SA. I EXIST

unnamed webm sacrifice for kek

Dude come on man.

Step it up, kohai

You're right, thing is I can only ever post during graveyard shift. I'd be a highly cancerous user if I could. Would never tripfag tho..

Just texted my Dad saying I'm listening to Wehrmacht marching songs and wishing I lived amongst people of my own race. He's not going to be impressed.

Stick it to him lad

Fuck him in the arse lad

Need your help, lads

poal.me/mztn2u

To late to go to bed unless you're a NEET

why the eyesore op?

Beer #18 and still here. What's your excuse faggots?

Pretty immoral tbh

I know m8, this is what I'm listening to.

Lad I…

Eh it's graveyarsd shift, come at me.Would you like to hear the true sound of the white man's demise? Got you covered fam :^0

Music has got to the point where I'm not sure if it's a parody or not

it's asians … actually i think they are more compliant. i'm not bothered by the song.

Watch to the very end for quality bants from Gavin Mcinnes.

Ex GDR Communist party member who has repeatedly demonstrated anti-nationalist behaviour is somehow not left wing.

Pirate Bay Founder: No Democracy Online, Zuckerberg a ‘Dicatator’
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/27/pirate-bay-founder-no-democracy-online-zuckerberg-a-dicatator/

I'm voting remain.

Economically its a non-issue. Its not even up for debate at this point.

Immigration? Its positive and I hope it remains as it is.

EU accountability? its bullshit. We elect MEPs, we sign directives into law, we have a veto on treaty change, and 95% of the time votes go the way we want them to (an absurdly high amount in a democracy). The EU with proportional representation is more representative than our own government….
Also, we would want a free trade treaty, and have to sign up to most EU directives, and yet we'd have not vote…..even if you think we are poorly represented, why woudl you want to go to a position of no representation?

The EU also acts as a check to the worst excesses of national governemtn who abuse their wafer thin mandates. The EU protects my rights, as an individual and also as a worker.

And the EU is a positive organisation, one of progress and the only one willing to stand up to corportate interestes, which our government sucks up to.

As for negative campaigning, its partly due to the leave side arguing fantasy so can be "positive", and the remain side arguing for teh status quo, so have to go "negative" as their position is that leaving is bad…..but lets face it, leave have been negative aswell, "85 million Turks will flood into the UK", "the EU is hitlers wet dream", "the EU stops you buying bananas in bunches of 3+"……and dodgy statistics "£350million a week…."

Both campaigns are full of bullshit, so ignore them. And go for independent sources and make your own mind up.

For me its a no brainer to remain, I really dont get any of the arguments for leaving and I shudder to think what a leave decision could end up with, and how it would affect the younger generations.

'''

Provocative billboards urging motorists to “Halt ze German advance” by voting to leave the EU have been spotted next to a motorway'''
standard.co.uk/news/uk/antieu-billboards-telling-drivers-to-halt-ze-german-advance-spotted-by-m40-a3259256.html

Piss off with you low quality b8 m8

whats sad is someone actually posted that without a hint of irony

Brick Lane curry house closed over 'aggressive touting tactics. Touting' Brick Lane curry house manager 'called police sergeant f***ing cheeky'
standard.co.uk/news/crime/touting-brick-lane-curry-house-manager-called-police-sergeant-fing-cheeky-a3257631.html
>In an email to the council, one woman claimed her 16-year-old daughter had recently been persuaded in with the offer of a free bottle of wine.
>According to Sgt Williams, he snapped: "She is fucking cheeky. Get out of my premises!
>"I want you out. Get fucking out now. I own this. It's my business. I'll do what I want."
The hearing also heard claims that a policewoman investigating an assault of a staff member at another restaurant last year was called a "silly cunt" by a group of men standing outside the Curry Bazaar.

wew

disgusting

actually infinity next is working great and has the best and most modern posting experience for chan users and culture.
16chan.nl
16chan.nl/test/

sharpie in pooper

gud pics

see pic

Im surprised we dont see more of this, posters are easy to put up and can be provocative as fuck.

No. Lefties will fuck with this poor kids mind, mudslimes would fuck his asshole, then throw him off a roof once he hits puberty for "being a fag".

EU’s Timmermans Cites Progress On Visa-Free Travel For Turkey
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/eus-timmermans-cites-progress-visa-free-travel-turkey/
Great! Fucking unelected Dutch globalist lefty CUNT who let MH17 get blown out of the sky so he could inflame public opinion in Europe and use it to shill for war with Russia
CUNT!!!

>>>/out/
paki cunt

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4lk787/afd_provokes_anger_with_racist_comments_about/

"Based Germany"

JUST

Well, he's not wrong.

Tbh that paki is going to have a heart attack within 3 years

ALL the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

That's because it's a Holla Forums video, it's hardly representative of the people sadly.

ISRAELI LOBBYISTS 'LIKE A RASH' IN EU PARLIAMENT SHOCKER
Sinn Féin European Parliament Member Says Israelis ‘Are Like A Rash’
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/29/watch-sinn-fein-european-parliament-member-says-israelis-are-like-a-rash/
>“We know that the Palestinians do not have the same capacity or personnel as the Israelis do. The Israelis are all over this place like a rash – they are lobbying to no end,” Miss Anderson said.
WITH JEWS, YOU LOSE

Didn't know divpolitics was a Holla Forums channel
Still it's at 34,000 views. They can't all be Holla Forums commenters

Christ that's like something straight out of INGSOC, fucking hell.

why the fuck are terrorists in the EU parliament?

There's around 1000 comments, we have more people who browse Holla Forums then that. Also It would be posted on Holla Forums with the guy who made the video going "hey everyone check out these cucks" etc.

I'd prefer jews to niggers and ragheads tbh

Well shit Sadiq Khan being there has convinced me

"of two evils, choose neither"

Ten quid say's the BBC will shill the ratings to make it more popular.

I mean in the Palestine-Israel shit, that should have fuck all to do with us but we have paki lovers who constantly cry out about it.

Am I the only one who wants to see Cuck Gear succeed just to spite Clarkson for voting remain? This is the future he'll have to live with.

KEK

BRITAIN…

Why did nobody get out of the car? The fuck?

might've been allah ackbard

What are the viewer figures for Clarkson's episodes?

It's Flop Gear, with Mr Shouty and Mr Wooden! Chris Evans and Matt Le Blanc's new series is panned by critics and fans after losing a million viewers to open with lowest ratings in a decade
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615398/And-episode-new-Gear-airs-Chris-Evans-racing-Matt-Le-Blanc-Union-Flag-covered-Robin-Reliant.html

5.3million who watched the final episode starring Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May last June. At the height of their fame more than 7million watched the show.

Thank God.

That episode got really low ratings though since people were already angry at the BBC.

kek
"…Clarkson's daughter Emily tweeted: 'Nope. Not even a little bit convinced'."

This face. This man.

Why.

what about the pakis sitting on the car within 2 minutes of the show starting?

CUCK GEAR

Welcome to the new britain.

Cronyism. The "man" is a total fucking dickhead

The epitome of cuck

It's downhill for their ratings from here. A lot of those people will have tuned in just to see how bad it is and will never watch again.

They've very carefully stuck with using only """white""" presenters so far, and didn't even feature the girl in the studio. I can't imagine how they'll squeeze the black man, the muslim and the jew into the studio too unless they just rotate between three of them at random. God this is a mess.

BBC DENIES ROTHERHAM
informationliberation.com/?id=54888

Reminds me of the time that host that tried to guilt trip anti-refugee people by asking if they're Christian. Was the BBC always like this?

DISGUSTING

…and where are the white news presenters in Nigeria?

was meant for you

TRAITOR TV

wew

Should we push the angle that a vote to leave is a vote against the establishment?
Lib dem leader: Remain
Labour leader: Remain
Tory leader: Remain

=BASED AUSSIES
Australia: Anti-migrant protesters clash with 'No To Racism' activists in Melbourne

BASED AUSSIES
Ugly scenes erupted in Melbourne earlier today at an Anti-Islam rallies

Christ, how'd they get roids in the desert?
Also I thought he was just a fat cunt. Turns out it's fat and muscle. Go figure

BASED AUSSIES
Anti racism and anti Islam groups clash at Melbourne rally

Snowden is a fake.

'''JOE OWENS :
Stop the Mosque in Bendigo'''

OC

WEW

Believe it or not, but there's a lot of Labour voters who think Jeremy Corbyn is going to be an anti-establishment hero by staying in the EU and fighting Brussels for true socialist values to benefit all of Europe. I kid you not.

Also the Greens, SNP, Sínn Fein, Plaid Cymru, SDLP and UUP are all solidly remain too. UKIP really are alone in this.

I don't understand how socialists can still have such an underdog persecution complex while being the dominant ideology.

Because it is wholly psychologically driven with them and they're mentally retarded.

Because they believe that right wing = capitalism, and we still live in a capitalist economic system. Ask your local Labour youth leader and they'll say the same thing.

The Last Whites - a dire warning
- 'Joe Owens

trump was right about this cunt.

They are simply playing the lottery, but a much bigger chance of winning.

It's much like the Jew being a perpetual victim despite bringing misery to those of other creeds for millenia.

Cos it's a shitskin, lol, I'd leave em to die too.

Not going to stop a bullet to the head or a knife to the jugular, is it?

It is entirely possible. However, his leaks were paltry, and mostly proffered information that was already known. Also, the manipulative use of his 'leaks' by the liberal press establishment to create a story arc when needed, was far too suspicious. Rather than dumping the entirety of data, which to this day has not seen the light of day. Also the amount of data kept changing too. He displays all the signs of a limited hangout tbh.

But he doesn't have a neck fam

The more fat and muscle the safer you are from knives and bullets tbh.

Speaking of bullets, I was thinking of getting a shotgun, but we're not allowed anything more than a double barrel one, are we?

The only people that I have seen display sense over immigration on the left are tankies and orthodox Marxists. As they know that immigration is a tool to destroy solidarity, by liberal globalists. They hate Soros, but I kind of love Soros now, because he's awakening European racial consciousness. He's now my Uncle George.

lol, chances are you're gonna be neither.

That's it, I'm making a moonman mask out of paper mache and hacking haji heads off.

Do you want a quadbarrel or something? You can get a semi automatic shotgun iirc

SA CONFIRMED BENDER

It's becoming harder to distinguish reality from fantasy every day. Muslims are using ogres against us.

Hi guys, 618 posts = time for a new thread.

Why wouldn't I want a quad barrel? Not really that greedy about barrels to be honest, but I always liked the look and sound of pump shotguns.

Postal votes need to be scrapped.

you know what to do then, do you?

Yes, complain until someone makes one!

make 'SA is a faggot' edition

Then get one if you want to

Are they legal, lad?

Fuck off, link spam OP.

Yes, you just need a license

thanks, lad

That's democracy, lad.

Muh fascism is better, it just hasn't been tried before.

Yes infinitely better and it has been tried before, it was called Rome.

Also are you denying what's said in the video is false, you smarmy little cunt? I'm going to rape your tight little virgin sissy arses just to teach you litle bitches a lesson.

Iraqi forces are attempting to retake Fallujah.

And in other news, the Mali Bouattia is up to her usual:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616041/Students-call-prisons-banned-NUS-group-says-criminals-freed.html

Students call for prisons to be BANNED: NUS group headed by union's 'anti-semitic' new president says all criminals should be freed

NUS black students' conference voted for motion to abolish all prisons
Delegates said jail is 'sexist and racist' and called for inmates to be freed
They also voted to step up campaign against the anti-extremism agenda
Current NUS black students' officer Malia Bouattia has been elected as the union's next president despite anti-semitism claims

Reminder
The EU relies on peoples compliance without which it would collapse…The EU leaders are NOT elected, therefore they cannot be voted out…the ONLY way they can be defeated is with Europe wide general strikes, riots, revolts and civil disobedience…this is why they are rushing with plans for an EU army…time is running out for action friends..

Fuck the sugar tax.

Sick of tax, lads.

I don't even drink fizzy drinks but this pisses me off.

GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

WEW

(Résumé of a German woman)

translated from pi-news.net/2016/05/innere-immigration/

I am almost 50 years old, I have a University degree, and was – out of love for nature – always a trusted voter for the Green Party. I never felt much interest for politics. In Germany everything seemed to always go its natural regular course. I had trusted our parliamentary democracy, I thought our administration would hardly make mistakes, because it is controlled by the opposition. Never, absolutely never did I think that I would lose all my trust in the State. It’s unbearable that I am afraid of the future. Preferably I’d just like to leave. But I feel to old to leave Europe.

What country would even take me anymore? I am not a shameless African that just seats himself in a refugee boat. I would properly apply to the respective immigration authority. But my chances are close to zero. I am – like most Europeans – damned to impotence as I see this invasion happen.

When, about ten years ago, a friend of mine emigrated to Australia, I felt sorry for her. How could one leave our beautiful Europe? A continent with such wonderful nature and culture. I would’ve never even thought of this. Today I know: She did the right thing.

I am becoming depressed in Europe. Our defenselessness shocks me. The failure to act by our politicians drowns my mind in a fog of powerlessness. I have not read any of Sarrazin’s books, so as not to upset myself even more. Everything I read, in just our daily newspapers, is enough for me already.

The Euro is a complete nightmare. The illegal immigration is a complete nightmare. But the single largest outrage is the political correctness which disables us from criticizing these immense breaches of law.

We, that is us adult and mature citizens, who are in this way disenfranchised. When I went to school, I was taught critical thinking. What good is that to me now?

Meanwhile I hate the Green party. They are asinine and dopey, and they are shameless. Just like the SPD and the CDU. They expect that we get up at 6 AM in the morning and encourage our children to succeed, just so that they will wear themselves out like us in order to be able to keep on financing this daily madness. And soon until we’re 73 years old. [Translator: Germany plans to raise retirement age to 73]. But a State that provides no more stability, can no more expect of its citizens to function at full capacity. With each pot hole I drive through, with each African that I see loitering around, my motivation tanks more.

What does our Politics (Me: Policy?) even still have to offer to us? Legalization of hemp – probably so that we can withstand daily life in this insane country! Other than that there is nothing innovative on the program. I have looked at it all. Because I am looking for a new party that I can vote for.

I want the Deutsche Mark back and that the outer borders of the EU are being protected. I do not want to see any more pictures like these Daily Mail ones.. I don’t want more than that. Is that too much to ask for?

I do not have much power. But there are a few things that are within my might:

1. I will dedicate my time to look over my income tax very in depth, and I will not give away another cent of my money to this robber government.

2. I am seriously thinking of leaving my church, because the church is not fulfilling their mission duty. With this action, I can save another 1,000 Euro.

3. I will do nothing that stimulates consumption. Only buy the very necessary things. The finance minister will in the future only collect the absolutely unavoidable consumption taxes.

4. I will not leave any money on bank accounts, instead I will invest it in foreign currency and gold, and keep it stored in my house.

5. I will only vacation in non-EU countries.

6. I will in the coming year, two times for six weeks each of my free time, devote to the AfD and hand out flyers. When I read the preamble of the AfD program I had to cry because it is so beautiful. I will share this program wherever my feet will take me.

Inner Immigration – I can’t say more to it. Maybe add prayer. But lastly, I haven’t even gone to church anymore. The fiddling of my church with the powers that be does not please me. The new pope does not please me. The church does not provide me with spiritual stability anymore. On the contrary, the church scares me with their crusade against Europe.

Is someone making a new thread or shall I do it?

There's 110 posts to go

It's a phenomena called diffusion of responsibility.
Where someone is less likely to take action when in a group, believing someone else will intervene and take action.

pepper a new thread please

I didn't even check that it was needed, only assumed that one was needed because someone was asking for one earlier.

Lads, I just finished re-watching season 6 of goodnight sweetheart. The whole series was full of good goy stuff and the final episode has a VE day party where they sing "we are the champions"

Bloody hell, If I was able to go back to the 40's I'd warn them what "victory" will eventually bring.

PLONKER
L
O
N
K
E
R

If they didn't believe Enoch about the future of Britain in 60s, they wouldn't believe you in the 40s.

UN Chief Says Millions More Migrants Coming To Europe, Bemoans EU Leaders’ Lack Of ‘Positive Narrative’
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/un-chief-says-millions-more-migrants-coming-to-europe-bemoans-eu-leaders-lack-of-positive-narrative/

Warning UK Is ‘Woefully Unprepared’ For People Smugglers As Migrant Crisis Hits Shores
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/warning-uk-woefully-unprepared-people-smugglers-migrant-crisis-hits-shores/

Tebbit: Don’t Trust Economists On Brexit, They Have A History Of Being Wrong
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/tebbit-dont-trust-economists-brexit-history-wrong/

Dirty Tricks? Brexiteers Protest Council’s Postal Voting Guide ‘Telling Voters To Vote Remain’
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/dirty-tricks-brexiteers-protest-councils-postal-voting-guide-telling-voters-to-vote-remain/

IT WILL TAKE MORE BLOOD TO LIBERATE THE UK AND EUROPE AND THIS TIME ALL THE POLITICIANS, TRAITORS AND GLOBALISTS MUST HANG

This is one of my faves tbh lads. Great British "villain" in it, don't bother with the remake.

Thanks, lad. Sounds interesting

oy vey goy, don't you want to live to 110?

How do you stop your kids from befriending the xeno majority, lads?

Common Purpose
cpexposed.com/graduates
When someone in authority does something unfathomable, pop their name in search field
Try any one of BBC/COUNCIL/POLICE/ENVIRONMENT AGENCY/Etc etc etc into seaŕch field [Organisation] and remember these "courses" cost between £3-10k per head….not bad for a "Chah-rity" when Council Taxes-Tv licences are paying for it eh?!)
Brian Gerrish at ukcolumn.org is the man on point in the fight against Common Purpose

Let them befriend them it's 2016

Mock and degrade xeno culture and xeno features itself and promote masculinity and white things/creations.

Ultimately just leave it up to the kids themselves, they pick up their own reasons to hate them. Don't chastise them when they use racist slurs.

Best thing to do is bring them up on ex-council estates, but make sure it's mainly whites there.

Great refutation. Twat.

Angry Birds film was great, way better than the imdb score. Though it may be that I'm partial to the anti-islam/migrant references unsubtly hidden in the plot.

Just afraid they'll bring their xeno friends and their xeno parents over tbh.

That's what'll happen tbh

They won't come if you move innawoods. Or you could have a large dog at the front gate to dissuade them visiting.

I am polite but I am not going to build a relationship with xenos.

but I want my kids to have friends

Don't build one, just be polite and be civil. Study them like the aliens they are
kekkity

Stop being racist tbh.

I agree, the whole org is associated with Fabian creepers generally. It is strange that they have a form of deracinated, non-religious, secret society network organisation that is rather suspicious. Trying to find out information on the networks is next to impossible, but yet council and police money etc., is going to fund people's CP courses.

I don't trust Gerrish completely, but he's right about Common Purpose.

My chauvinism against non-European culture, particularly the nihilistic elements of Jewish and leftist European culture has already started to cause a rift between me and my friends. There is this notion that because I've discarded certain elements of culture I'm now acting barbaric and uncultured, to be culture you must be cosmopolitan, however, I'm convinced they know it isn't true deep down, they're only saying it to mask the fact that my critiques of Jewish modernism, communist aesthetics and modernism more widely cannot really be disputed. Since I became staunchly opposed to nihilism being expressed in art. more generally, I've actually become a lot happier. I feel a lot more comfortable in what I like, as if I've found my true centre.

Nihilism in art will always be there, however, I'd rather propagate the beautiful. There is too much of the Jew expressed as European culture these days, and that is quite un-European tbh.

You want your kids to have it as good as you did? Kind of racist tbh

You just tell them no, they're your kids and they respect your rules, you don't even have to explain it to them.

But then they will report me for racism and take my kids away.

your kids will grow up to become racemixing degenerates tbh.

tbh i would if it wasn't for Holla Forums

We're already at that stage

might as well mix now since our kids will anyway tbh

I'd say the best way to redpill your kids is to have ginger kids.
Guaranteed bullying at a young age means they'll become more of a loner.
In my case it got me reading about WW2 and holocaust denial.
Got me onto Holla Forums and here I am.

Best part about it is my hair didn't even stay ginger. As I've gown older it's turned into a nice dark brown chestnut colour and the only thing truly ginger about me is my pubes.

Why do kids always ask about ginger pubes?
Growing up it was always "haha mate do you have ginger pubes?" to which the answer was always "what do you think, retard?"

Lads, what are we going to do if a xeno turns up to the meetup thinking we're civic nationalists?

We'll have to apologise to him every time we criticise diversity.

bloody hell lad
you can have redpilled kids and not have them end up as shitposting neet larpers

Well, I broke up with her, lads. More accurately she flipped her lid, said goodbye and blocked me on all her accounts. I'm a bit numb right now. Feel very, very lost.

(I was )

Know all those fucking feels lad>love her

have a beer with me lad, i'm planning on getting blackout tbf

I won't be coming so you'll be ok. You can just start apologising now.

You sound beta tbh, you'll probably come crawling back to her given the chance.

He thinks
B A S E D
civic nationalism is a meme here.

That was the plan lad, but I'm on an empty stomach so I have a feeling it'll only take one beer and I'm bladdered.

Why is this so accurate?

Why not just grow a pair?

Someone get a new thread peppered

Boris Johnson should 'go away' and stop treating the EU referendum battle like a Trump-esque leadership bid, Pro EU Tory big beast Ken Clarke says
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616008/Boris-Johnson-away-stop-treating-EU-referendum-battle-like-Trump-esque-leadership-bid-Tory-big-beast-Ken-Clarke-says.html

I doubt Holla Forums will exist in 20 years time, lad.

Just an example of how to stop them being lefties.

curb stomp him
just saying this so that if there are xenos here they won't feel like coming

I'm pretty beta yeah, or at least once I get into a relationshit I am. I'm just kind of a sap, I can't do the whole cold fuck and chuck thing, it isn't in my character.

still kekked tbf

though you all deserve the ribbing you get.

what are you drinking lad?
i'm on the coopers tbf

Someone post a list of Based NA's achievements.

lol butthurt

Not accurate tbh.

I'd like this too… Have they actually achieved anything?

You're fucked then tbh lad, and you're gunna get walked over each time if you don't sort this out. It isn't about being cold it's about not dealing with their shit and laying firm rules down, if they break a rule just leave, they aren't worth your time.

starting an agency to supply lugguge handlers.

luggage ffs

Can we have a fucking discussion about politics instead of women and NA, being an inadequate and people asking for new threads? Plenty of links to discuss. Just a fucking idea seeing as it's called Brit/pol/

Not an argument lad. Post your achievements.

Sure, what do you want to talk about?

Milo is literally the right wing version of Dan Savage.

TRAITORS CAUGHT!!!
Two British men are charged with immigration offences after boat carrying 18 Albanians - including two CHILDREN - was rescued off Kent coast
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615599/Britain-s-wide-open-borders-Second-boat-Albanians-tries-land-UK-shore-just-three-patrol-boat-patrols-guard-7-700-mile-coastline-French-coastguard-chief-says-Channel-new-Med.html

Ha! …so funny! so…

SHILLS AND TRAITORS SHOULD HANG

THESE PLACES NEED GUARDING FROM INVASION. PASS IT ON

But were they…

didn't he used to be catholic? i remember him doing a debate with boy george about how fags shouldn't engage in homosexual acts
what changed his mind?

I do try, but most people ignore my posts.

Anyone want to do me a favour and help me out, I'm wanting to start a website that would be akin to a 'left wing watch' style of site, but there are already plenty of 'left wing watch' style names and sites. Particularly I want it to come across as non-partisan, though obviously it would be right-wing, just not tied to a particular party. Not civic nationalist, but more restrained in its propaganda model, i.e. not like the Der Sturmer/The Daily Stormer. Any ideas for names? I'm at a bit of a loss in all honesty…

Can't you fucking read?

Just had a fajita lads.

Shame I'll no longer be able to cook these when we kick out all the brown people.

:(

kinda hot m8

Are they charity workers, leftist degerate agitators?

Do you think Owen Jones considers me British?

cuckwatch.org
niggerkiller298.info.gov
wreckagebrother.net

Lads, the BBC has moved into the realm of Satire.

Wew.

No it isn't

cradleofdoll.deviantart.com/art/Bloody-Gothic-Girl-515472964

meant for

the booze is working its magic lads

kek, cuckwatch.org is a quality idea for completely different site in itself.

ratemycuck.com

top kek

Does anyone honestly consider this an argument?

I wonder how all those Japanese people are able to eat Pizza without millions of Italian immigrants.

alri lads

Conversely, I was reading the other day that curry house owners came out and said we should leave the EU because the cheap migrants are undercutting their businesses.

reported

but who will enforce the sharia zones lad?!?!?

Fucking traitor criminals. I think this is one
facebook.com/people/Mark-Stribling/566207569
and I think this is the other
gravesendreporter.co.uk/news/crime-court/jealous_gravesend_arsonist_jailed_1_742906
DAY OF THE ROPE

You are a fucking lazy cunt. The names are right in front of your fucking eyes

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/german-maths-professor-fired-over-islam-criticism/

A mathematics professor at a German university was fired after he gave students problems to solve in class that offended Muslims.

Based.

Oh, just degenerate criminals. Do you think that's his Facebook?

Lads are Albanians white?

I'm off to have lunch lads, tell me if the NA poster actually lists any achievements that NA have made in making Britain a whiter place.

And remember lads, if you dare to mention the whole peeing on an autistic child at a rally thing then you're a paid Hope Not Hate shill.

defeatist faggot

Trying to figure out how many Robert Stillwells and Mark Striblings there must be in Dartford
Not sure about that Stillwell being the one tbh as the ages don't tally
Robert Stillwell must be a common name for a criminal in that case

While that pretty cool of him, it's also pretty fucking stupid and the article is very clickbait tbh

haha, they peed on an autistic child? That's pretty amusing. In my perfect Britain full blown autists would be aborted.

I WANT MY BORING FOOD BACK

Enjoy your nigger-loving, kike-infested EDL then, cuck.

NA peed on an autistic child?

strawpoll.me/10350202
apparently those with far right/fascist sympathies are very submissive in the bedroom.
please vote.

sauce? link?

very submissive tbh

This is the Robbie Stilwell's facebook account
Wonder how many foreigners he brought in
facebook.com/robbie.stilwell.7
JUDAS WAS PAID

why didn't you vote that then
also why are you i don't really see the appeal tbh

You are priming people to vote in a contrarian manner with your statement. It's a recognised psychological phenomenon known colloquially as the Fuck You Effect. I've forgotten the proper name for it.

because strawpoll is shit
I made a better one
poal.me/wfm7w7

oh well i didn't mean too
PLEASE VOTE HONESTLY LADS

LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS TRAITOR LAUGHS WHEN HE GETS ENRICHED IN PRISON

Filtered.

Try harder NAfriend.

Wew, who mentioned the EDL? I don't think I've ever seen anyone shilling for the EDL on brit/pol/ in about two years.

I'm still waiting for that list of achievements btw fam.

NEW THREAD WHEN?

The second post was not me