Rebecca Sugar is an underhanded cunt

Don't you just love it when the creator of a show starts multiple IMDb accounts just to give their show a good score, or has their show removed from certain websites after being received negatively?

Yeah, no. Nobody likes this show enough to do that. You can't convince me that anyone but Sugar is responsible for more than half of all the ratings being a ten of ten.

Yeah, Steven Universe fans wouldn't do something insanely drastic like rate something highly. It must be the one person making over four thousand alternate accounts.

How are this show's ratings anyway ?

What is Tumblr?

Yeah it has fans, but so did The Phantom Menace. The general public would never allow this show anywhere near 8.3/10. I doubt most people would let this thing get anywhere near a two.

Remember when Steven Universe fans bullied that person into attempted suicide because they drew a character differently? You're telling us that the same fanbase wouldn't click the number '10' on a computer screen because that's just too crazy.

Also, why would the general public give a shit about Steven Universe, or imdb reviews as a whole, in the first place? Not to mention that the Phantom Menace kinda has the massive legacy of Star Wars behind it. People mad about the Phantom Menace are going to give a shit. Steven Universe is just some cartoon about queers or something.

It's her retarded fanbase. The amount of time it takes to get a new episode is proof she has the attention span of a goldfish.

it's probably a pr company hired by someone with ties to the show.
easy just hire people to alter what you want online.

Or that there aren't genuinely enough people who like the show to affect the rating on IMDb. If the score reflected the way most people actually felt about the show, IMDb would have to alter their rating system to allow scores below 1 star.

That too, but either way, she's still worse than Anita Sarkeesian.

Is it because she made SU or what
I want to ask if its because of her agenda but then someone will REEEEEE for asking a political question

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD, PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THIS

IT WAS ME, BARRY! ME!

user I don't think 5 year olds got on tumblr with incentive to kill

To my knowledge, Sarkeesian never made a bunch of sock puppet accounts to ten-star her show's IMDb page. I at least believe she didn't, because the rating shows she didn't.

I recently binge watched this whole show.
And while I confirmed that Holla Forums is filled with bleeding vaginas that that thing this show is the coming of the Antichrist you gotta admit that 60% of this show is SJW, and at least 15% on propaganda levels.

What was the point of that?

I'm aware that it pushes a certain agenda
the gay agenda, watching out for those political autists
Some anons might just might enjoy it for the music or because they had bad relationships with their mothers or some other third thing.

It's the entire regressive leftist agenda that they're pushing. Which leads me to my next point; the show needs to be taken off the air.

in time things will be right, the wind of change is flowing in the right direction.
if trump gets in then things are gonna change on lots of levels, that includes colleges and their leftist brainwashing

Nigger where have you been?

Oh, I'm no tripfag. I just can't use my board owner tag here.

For those who don't know, what happened to zamii was my work. So was that post. I and a number of other trolls fuelled the fire that was building around that incident and framed SJWs in the process.

I want Holla Forums to leave.

Holla Forums is here, I even spoilered your triggers give me some credit

Aaaaaaaaaand here comes Holla Forums!

Did you know that Sanders is a miserable cuck? Stalin peed in his own pants once?

Yeah, and it's the fault of shows like Steven Universe. We need to somehow force CN to cancel the show and replace it with something less politically correct and more factually correct.

FTFY.

You're part of the problem.

he also died like a faggot

c'mon you know they are at least pushing this kind of thing

How does that change the fact that they need to stop?

they're never gonna stop, their autism is too powerful.
They have to be pushed out of Holla Forums as a whole for peace.

Don't call me White Boy, you fucking White Boy
Stay on your side of that the big black White Boy
Don't call me White Boy, you White Boy.

i think your in the wrong place
>>>/autism/

They also need to be pushed out of the medium of animation. We seriously need to make certain people unable to push their cultural Marxism on people through animation. We did that during the Red Scare, so why the fuck aren't we doing it now?

We need to bring back McCarthyism, leftist should be black listed everywhere thats important.

But the whole problem with McCarthyism is it wasn't that effective at catching commies and turned non-commies against each other.

You sound like a communist spy.

Exactly. Hell, we should implement real-life war tactics on these subhumans.

psychological warfare is enough, don't need the ordinary masses to feel sympathy for them.

Lets be honest McCarthy did what he did for personal gain but with modern tech his style can be vastly improved.

You must have really good internet strength from your cuckshed.

And then let's get Marvel to stop having autism and replace all their horrible comics with good ones. Real wishful thinking, but it is not happening. All this lefty shit makes a lot of cash and it's too big to fall because of its fanbase.

Um, that's problematic. It's CURRENT YEAR, bigot. :^)

I-I don't know what you're talking about, user.

Fuck that, that's what they think is happening whenever we sneeze in a way they don't like.

(checked)
a likely story Mr.user, would you swear that on THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO!
(checked)
they think they're already being played with?

What's the number one meme that everyone makes fun of them for?

Don't even joke about that. I'm dead fucking serious.

I'll be honest It's not ringing any bells for me

Okay, I really need to clear this up for future reference. What I meant was, there aren't enough fans of the show to drive the rating anywhere near where it currently is. If the rating reflected the public's actual opinion on the series, as it does with Tropes vs. Womyn, it would break IMDb's rating system.

I'll give you a hint;

You need to leave.

So Sugar making a lot of accounts to give her show a good score is plausible, but the fans doing that isn't?

You have to go back.

cia please

being…. cucks?

Jews rule the world and you didn't use my correct pronouns you transphobes.

I win the culture war.

it's much more complicated than that.

I suppose it is, but either way, the point still stands.

What is that supposed to mean?

Oh, my God…

Again, you shouldn't joke about that.

Well it's not THAT bad of a strawman. A big chunk of bank owners and Corporation leaders ARE Jewish. Just look at Hollywood. Though I will agree that the strawman needs more Moloch and Cube worship to be more on point.

It means you have to go back: >>>Holla Forums

I don't pay any attention to /leftpol/ outside of when they leak outside of their containment board or when I necrobump the shit out of Holla Forums.

But what if he don't wanna? Checkmate libtard!

>You should go away because I disagree with your facts opinions

That's not who I'm talking about, though they are just as bad, if not worse.

I don't really hate them. I dislike the progressive ones, but I like Jewish people like William Friedkin, IDF soldiers, Stefan Molyneux, and Stantley Kubrick.

i like ron perlman but he's an amazing actor

Excuse me, but this isn't about which Jews are good people (but I will make it easier for you; go fuck yourselves), this is about how badly the media needs to come to its senses and get rid of propaganda like Steven Universe.

Man, I'm not really surprised anymore.

Tangentially, maybe, but it's really about how underhanded people can be to spread their propaganda.

More believable people are just that tasteless.

Remember the things preceding SU and AT were a drought of quality so bad it caused thousands of grown ass men to love cartoon ponies, because the ponies had no competition.

Steven Universe fandom draws on a lot of preexistant freak fandoms like Homestuckfags. Homestuckfags loved their comic so much they filmed themselves spitting in buckets to show how big fans they were. Steven Unitards are insane.

So, because cartoons were really bad, we turned to these cartoons that were just as bad, but now with abhorrent political agendas?

See . Also, how do you explain there being no Metacritic page?

Different flavor.

It's the same reason people flocked to MLP. There was the thinnest pretense of a metaphor going on and that things could go places. It's the same reason people think /a/ is anything resembling good. There's a semblance of character arc in half the shows every week.

Steven Universe is garbage, but it's more than gag a day and unlike MLP it's on basic cable and unlike DC nation the network isn't trying to strangle it. If western fans want anything but one off gags they literally have no choice.

And fundamentally, I almost believe we don't deserve better. American animations ideas of metaplot now run entirely on relationship drama and American fans est it up. Remember people legitimately liked Korea and people still shill the god awful Thundercats reboot because it sometimes had tits.

MLP doesn't have an agenda (as far as I know), the only infamy the show has are the fucking freaks who watch it. I think the show itself is your standard kosher show for little girls that's colorful.

I'd rather watch a show like that than a show that keeps trying to tell me how S00per awesome x33 lesbians are and how icky white, straight guys are.

That doesn't answer a goddamn thing.

Steven Universe fans sometimes send the staff big batches of hatemail if they do the wrong thing so vote spamming and complaining isn't unusual for that.

I really hope you're joking nigger

Don't kid yourself, the staff probably doesn't give a fuck about what those retards send them, they probably "read them" (send them to the shredder) immediately too.

Always remember, SJWs never apologize or surrender, they always double down, even if they receive hate from within their own cult. The only ones that ever get on their knees and beg for forgiveness are the numale orbiters that glide around the atmosphere of this progressive movement and can easily be ousted by their masters. I feel like the staff of Steven Jewniverse are one of those "too big to fall" monuments to faggotry and are at the center of Tumblr entertainment, so it's not like they'll ever collapse underneath their ridiculous bullshit.

The current version of the show was created by a feminist. If you couldn't gleam that from watching it, either the show is doing something terrifyingly right, or you're doing something horribly wrong.

So, yeah, the creators were afraid of getting Meta-bombed. I wouldn't expect less from a product of our time.

Can we stop with the memes? We need to seriously discuss how we can do something in the real world to get the show cancelled.

Whoa, calm your autism, bud. I only know about it from the lolcows that the show has produced and the copious amount of fans that populate cringe compilations.

Okay, it was funny the first time you said. Now, it's just getting stale. Holla Forums can't even get its head out of its ass to make a group project or work together on anything. How is a board with dozens of people going to do anything to a show that has support of thousands of retards who will stop at nothing to defend their precious hugbox of a show?

We aren't exactly the kind of autistic anons who will scour the darker parts of the net to get info and personal information like Holla Forums does, and it's not like anyone on Holla Forums has a similar goal for ANYTHING. The only time I see anyone really circklejerk saying the same things is when some user puts a comic with a nigger stealing a white superhero's place and every response is something like "SJWs are stupid why can't comics die already??? :^((((("

You need to leave.

I should leave because I'm not delusional enough to think that this board has enough legitimate power to make any impact when it comes to deciding the fate of a show that makes plenty of shekels and pleases the SJW cult to always have its support?

Do you actually have autism because you are just taking everything literally at this point.

Well, excuse me for believing that the show many kids will look up to will have an effect on how they see the world, and would like the view to be unclouded by prejudice or agenda.

are you dense mate ?
it doesn't matter what we want, we have not the numbers, the power or the interest to stop it, you are just dreaming awake at this point.

Hence,

I've seen a lot of reaching during my time on here but this right here takes the fucking cake.

We get it, you hate SU but this is just sad and pathetic even for you OP.

As others have already stated nobody gives a fuck about IMDB ratings so throwing a goddamn fit over SU getting a high IMDB score just makes you look like a fucking casual who's new to this board.

I've noticed a lot of posts like this recently pop up on here, where some fuck sees something that they don't like and creates an entire thread about it.

This isn't fucking Twitter, if you wanna bitch and moan about whatever shit that's got your panties in a bunch then by all means, go there and stop wasting everybody's time with this bullshit.

Guess what you sound like?

Except what I'm criticizing was born from censorship culture and an agenda that has been proven to do more harm than good.

Fight censorship with even more censorship!

Again I know logic isn't a Holla Forumstards strong suit but c'mon mate, you can do better than that.

It's an agenda that has proven itself to be harmful, and needs to be stopped in its wake. If show was teaching terror apology, you'd want that horrible program removed in a heartbeat. The show actually does have bits of that, but that's not the point.

▶Add filter » Tripcode
also, come up with a better story next time, like "my dad is nintendo" or something

Jesus Christ are you retarded?!
Rebecca is just some rich bitch she has no time for vote manipulation. Meanwhile, tumblr just looooves the show because they love cartoons and soap operas and diversity, and being super autistic they are more than willing to manipulate votes. Jesus Christ, do you ever check on communities outside of imageboards, at least to laugh at them? Tumblr has a massive following of Stevia Univagina, you can't deny that.

See

Political agendas aside, I personally find the world building interesting. The whole plot is occuring because a xenozoologist from a locust-like caste society of magic rocks decided that she liked organic life, went full-on secessionist from the imperial collective, and later committed bestiality, transforming into a human/magic rock hybrid.

Also, reminder that the Holla Forums shitposting is probably just Holla Forums or goons.

Is this just your way of making facts opinions you disagree with seem less valid?

I have no affiliation with those worms.

I suppose that it is Holla Forums-themed shitposting more than genuine Holla Forums shitposting.
Your posts are too damned campy to be real, and I am saying this as someone who generally agrees with Holla Forums.

If you generally agree with Holla Forums, then you'd know I'm completely serious.

I've never been so convinced that someone was being a covert subversive fandom spy than I am right now reading your post.

SU is the most autistic and rabid fanbase in current existence.
They will eat your dick clean off and spit it into a dumpster for even suggesting something bad about the show.

I don't like SU either, but come on dude. They definitely have plenty of obsessive fans who would be more than willing to give it a 10/10.

Are you saying that I'm secretly a fan of the show? I literally couldn't type those words without vomiting three times, and you're saying it must be the case?

What I mean is, if everyone gave the show an honest rating, it wouldn't be anywhere near where it is now.

The people who tend to give shows any score, especially on imbd, are either people who are already huge fans of the show - so of course they give it a high score. Shows like Adventure Time, My Little Pony, and Gravity Falls have similar score ratios. The only time this changes is when the film/show in question is particularly polarizing or near-universally reviled.

This isn't exactly new behavior.

How does the latter not apply to Steven Fucking Universe?

It's either the case or you're extremely deluded.

>"I disagree with your facts opinions, so you must be wrong!"

Let me rephrase that: polarizing or reviled in a way that it becomes cool to either hate it or like it in a "so bad it's good" way. Shows like Teen Titans Go and Johnny Test has a pretty even number of 10/10 and 1/10 rates, while shows like the The Powerpuff Girls reboot have mostly negative reviews. And even then, shows like Teen Titans Go and nu-PPG drew most of their ire from pissing off the old fans.

I want my hand under Rebecca Sugar's cunt, if you catch my drift.

Your opinion statement is wrong.

Well, the vast majority of people on Earth would hate the show. The number should reflect that.

Which I cleared up in

The vast majority of people also don't care enough for animation in general to even watch it, let alone go to imbd to rate it.

You're taking a show that's well known for having an extremely large, rabid fanbase and then acting surprised that it seems to have given a score by hardcore fans.

Tumblr doesn't rate things based on quality, but how pandering and inclusive their are in regards to mentally ill "people".

Would you people stop with the memes! I'm being serious.

I don't mean to tell you this isn't a thing that should be corrected, but you're tackling too big an enemy. This is not just a problem of cartoons, it's a problem of people on the whole. Changing cartoons would require everything to be different. A feat of this magnitude requires subtlety and wits.

like said, you'd have to change MORE than just the programming schedule of a network to change what's wrong with cartoons. You need to cleanse everything from the bottom up to make a difference and I doubt you're going to be the next Donald Trump to do it, considering you're taking this shit so seriously like a genuine Chris-chan style retard

It just requires lots of ovens.

Kill the body and the head dies, is what I say. Can't JUST kill jews left and right (note the emphasis on just), that's how you turn people into martyrs. What has to be done (
brought up an interesting figure) is make your way seem irresistible. Not burn your neighbor's grass so yours is green, but removing yours and replacing it with dunes.

If you gas all the Jews and all the leftists who is left to remember them as martyrs?

Killing folks has solved far more problems in the history of humanity than any other method.

Moderates. JUST killing a rat doesn't ensure you won't get them again. That, and you can't get rid of moderates too (see )
Brute force is effective, but not efficient. Also, be careful with the edge there, m8.

Those people in the center of the spectrum, your average bluepilled masses that eat any shit up. You can't "get rid" of them, since they make up the population.

Simple, nuke Tel Aviv and you're good to go.

Yeah, nah, they're cattle, they'll do whatever they have to do to get social brownie points and display they are more "virtuous" than their fellows.

Yes, and months later, someone actually may have died because of them.

And then what? People don't remain moderate forever, nor is it possible to actually find _every_ jew. It's easier , therefore, not to try and kill them forever like a huge guy what rips and tears, but to make your way seem so good, picking any other one would be like picking burlap clothes over cotton or whatever.

Now, back to serious discussion.

I love that no-one has a good argument against me, so they don't post anything.

No one cares what you want.

My issue isn't with gay people. I never even mentioned gay people in the post you replied to.

ok shlomo

There aren't many mainstream reviews of children's TV cartoons

It's goddamn hilarious when you literally tell people that you pulled the wool over their eyes and then they CONVINCE THEMSELVES YOU DIDN'T.

So instead, they review the mobile games. Because that totally makes sense and is in no way illegitimate.

My god, it's glorious. I just wish comics and cartoons could tell feminists to fuck off like vidya did.

I didn't read all of them, I was talking about the little number they put on the main page for the show.

The sample review on the main page is a one-star, and it slams the series accordingly. Also, the graphs are about as hilariously abysmal as you'd expect. There's no hiding that everyone with a brain who wasted their time watching Sarky sees it for the garbage that it is.

Sorry if I took this away from your topic, I just really despise feminists and I take every opportunity to laugh at them.