College and gf

I just started college, and I have a gf from high school that I don't feel the need to break up with. I'm 18, she's 16, and I'm going to college twenty minutes away from where I went to high school, so our proximity to each other hasn't changed.

I don't understand why so many people are pressuring me to break up with her so I can fuck twenty chicks in college. I'd rather have a loyal girl I can do the freakiest shit to and then cuddle and get Chipotle with after then have a cheap hook-up with some slut and never talk to them again.

What are your guys' thoughts? Am I being a stupid? Or do I have the right idea?

Pic related, woo Redhawks

You're fucked

but why

I agree with you. Better to have a long term relationship and the college sex life is overrated. The people pressuring you to break up with her are deuterostomes, that is to say, nothing but assholes.

No need to break up.
You don't have to tell her that you are gay.
Lots of gay guys have beards.

dude college

Dont break up. If you have a teen gf you already won. If you go after Ms. "I am so fucking wired up with society" you will regret it.

You have a 16yo GF. Why the fuck would you trade that for some college skank who may or may not give you some fucked up STD?

why tf r u here, bitch?

I don't plan on leaving her. I was just wanting your guys' opinion on if I was being stupid for doing it. The ideology I mentioned above is just something most of the people in my friend group are following, and they're leaving their girlfriends to experience the 'party life'.

Choose party life.

I had a girlfriend. But I decided to smoke the mara-jew-wanna, then we split up and I fell into a life of debauchery, which ended in my killing myself.
It was the best of times.

You should probably kill yourself for going to college 20 minutes from the town you grew up in.

also why are there so many collegefag blog posts about specific social dilemnas?

True dat.
Students don't have REAL problems.
You just bounce around. Experiment with drugs and alcohol. Maybe go to some lectures.

Then kill yourself and not pay debt.

you could also get serious after the first year or so and get something substantial out of it but yeah there's really no reason to be stressed out when you're entering college. i did whatever i felt like and sort of enjoyed myself.

Your sage isn't strong enough to counter the reefer madness my friend.

You only get to go to college once, and most of us normalfags will tell you that it was the wildest 4 (or in my case 6) years of our lives. Excessive drinking/drug abuse, making tons of new friends and of course, widespread casual sex.

Unlike high school, nobody knows who you are in college and assuming you go to a large school like Maryland, it will take several years of sleeping around for you to get a widespread bad reputation.

Two things, 1: People are going to think you're really weird for having a girlfriend who just got her drivers license. If you continue on with this girl you'll want to hide this fact from everyone although they'll likely find out anyway and you'll get a bad rep among your friends.

2, The chances of you and this girl working out long term is pretty slim. In two years SHE'LL be going away to college and assuming it isn't yours who knows how that will go? If you don't take this chance at sexual freedom whats to say she doesn't take the opportunity when presented the chance?

If you two stay together and it all works out in the end, congratulations. You've beaten the odds and will live happily ever after.

If you two try to stay together and it doesn't work out, congratulations you dumbass, you just denied yourself the most fun and casual sex you'll ever have in life.

Either way, nothing is guaranteed if you stay together. The only guarantee is if you break it off you'll have the opportunity to sleep with dozens of different women and will likely meet your future wife among them. You'll graduate together and get married and begin a family with two educated parents with high earning potential and live a happy life.

Don't be a dumbass and make the right decision. Godspeed.

Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity
To fuck all the pussy you ever wanted
In three years
Would you crush it, or just let it slide?

YO!

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, dick is heavy
There's cum on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to crush puss,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
The girl screams so loud
She opens her mouth, but the cum won't come out
She's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, over, blow!

Oh god, so many people have been in this exact same place.

Relationships need ongoing shared experiences. College is the biggest experience dumb you will ever … experience.
No relationship can survive.

Normally it's a bad idea because of the distance and because you are at different points in your life. Since you're close and seem like an immature faggot, it'll probably be fine.
I can't wait till she cheats on you

BARF

I'm homo because I don't like a fat, apple shaped kinda old women in a diaper?

great way of thinking, user.

seriously