Too old

Is bein 21 and lurking chanboards wrong?
Am I getting too old?
Is this site shit?
should I move to another N^chan?
Should I grow up?
Or am I good?
distracting huge nipples

Those are large nipples, but not fat nipples, large shapely nipples. Kind of odd really

Kind of japanese-style nipples, they always draw big boobs with this kind of nipples, pretty curious, maybe she's the ultimate nippled woman they got ispired from

It's time to grow up.
8ch is for teens

Better than plate nipples you usualy see with big boobs

I'm 48. Post more of the OP girl.

Excuse me, we're talking about nipples

Agree

don't have anymore, more yummy nips for you

Are you the village elder?

post your license, can't believe it
I think everyone moves away at some point cause work/family and shit and maybe chan culture is not fun and appealing anymore

you tried

33yo here, stop giving a fuck.

and isn't acting like a 12yrs old online weird to you?

I'm not that user but if its that serious to you, then sure

other than that it really doesn't matter

who the fuck cares? Go find a 3DPD, and become a wage slave husband, if you think it is wrong to be here at your age.

see comment above

yep

only like 4 to pick from, and they are all as shitty as this piece of shit

see first comment

see first comment

It doesn't really matter, but still, lot of people I knew moved away from this shit, and I'm a lonely lurker

like i said, if its that serious to you then sure man

I never knew anyone who visited chans, i've always been a "lonely lurker" its just genuinely not that serious to me

I guess when it will start to feel silly I'll just feel it, right? Cause at the moment, I still fucking lurk everyday, I don't give a shit if it's 8ch 4ch endch masterch, yea the places are full of newboys, bots and degenerating shitposting, but damn…I've been doing this since I was 12, I still love it

I don't really act like a kid but I'll have a laugh when something funny comes along. I'm mainly here for Holla Forums and /k/.

i feel ya man i got into chans at that exact age as well, i have had some great memories on chans

i just come here to post in some threads, have a chat then i fuck off i never take it too seriously as to question if its time for me to stop visiting these places online

at the end of the day i realize its just a web site

I'm also 21 but I feel these are my last days on Holla Forums

I just spend my time on here until college starts

This is chan is shit, it used to be good but the community is now comprised of 99% shit people. bunch of neo nazi pedophiles, literally the scum of the scum. someone should just napalm this fucking shithole.

The problem is this site stopped being about complete freedom to the limit of the law and started being about removing some content that may slow / stop growth.

It also doesn't help that we have become the dumping ground for everyone banned from halfchan.

Hello fellow oldfuck

You fucker!

the only thing that's too old is all the cunts posted

Actually, this wave of ignorant feminist shit you are posting is one of the main contributors to this chans death

Like I said, no one likes old cunts

I've been posting on chans for about 13 years now. If you ever take chans seriously, then you're doing it wrong.

Chans are a joke. That's the point of their existence.

No one over the age of 8 should be on a chan.