==SWITZERLAND NO==

Super-rich Swiss village opts for £200,000 fine instead of accepting 10 refugees

A Swiss village, one of the wealthiest in Europe, has refused to take in its government imposed quota of asylum seekers, voting to pay a fine of £200,000 instead.

The residents of Switzerland’s alpine resort Oberwil-Lieli, where there are 300 millionaires among a population of 2,200, voted “no” in a referendum over whether to accept just 10 refugees.

Swiss government proposals had outlined a quota across its 26 counties in order deliver on promise to take 50,000 asylum seekers across the country, but Oberwil-Lieli voted by 52 per cent to 48 to reject the refugees.

One resident of the village told MailOnline: “We do not want them here it is as simple as that.

“We have worked hard all our lives and have a lovely village that we do not want it spoiled. We are not suited to take in refugees. They would not fit in here.”

Steve Symonds, Amnesty UK's Refugee Programme Director, called on the West to take on their fair share of refugees.

Mr Symonds told The Independent: "Just as it's wrong for richer countries to keep leaving it to poorer countries to host the vast proportion of the world's growing refugee population, so more wealthy communities need to share responsibility with the less affluent.

"This is as true in Switzerland and the UK as it is in countries like Lebanon, which are currently hosting very many more refugees than European countries. We all need to play our part or the current crisis will keep getting worse."

Andreas Glarner, Oberwil-Lieli’s right wing mayor, denied that by refusing to accept refugees they were being racist.

“We were not to be told if the 10 were from Syria or if they are economic migrants from other countries," he said.

“Yes, the refugees from Syria have to be helped and they are better served by being helped in the camps nearer their home."

“Money could be sent to help them, but if we are housing them here it sends out the wrong message. Others will come and risk their lives crossing the ocean and paying people smugglers to bring them."

“They are not likely to be able to speak the language and if some of the refugees have children they will have to go into the local school where they will need special focus.”

In April 2016 there were 1,748 applications for asylum in Switzerland compared to 1,376 for the same month the previous year.
The Swiss Government has pledged to resettle 3,000 Syrian families fleeing Isis and the civil war in the country.

archive.is/PXCRq

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mztn2u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_Me_a_Hero#Background
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool

ayy even the most redpilled village in Europe is almost half cucked.

Who ever said we must play our part? Who is making us play our part?

Europe you're so fucking cucked holy shit.

Unlike America where you can't even do it.

Wait a sec, I thought Switzerland is not part of eUSSR.

Should we take a guess at how many "refugees" live in this SWPL's (presumably) trendy, hip London neighbourhood?

This. They'll either get them through the courts or fine them for every year they refuse to take refugees until they break. Dissent will not be tolerated. The belief you have a choice to accept or reject refugees will not be tolerated.

Wealthy mountain jews can pay their way out of this, apparently.

Refuse the fine, too. Paying the fine admits that the order to accept rapefugees is legitimate.

Why would you accept hordes of people who aren't even loyal to their home countries?

So while you faggots have to be raped and robbed, they can shoo them off? I say push these sandniggers right into their homes so they can get a taste of how it is.

(checked)
You see goy, Whites are racist and evil people. They did the holocaust and all possible crimes.

That's why it's important to genocide enrich them with foreign culture.

Do you really think they woudln't get them killed?

Isn't Switzerland outside EU? Why would they have to pay fine?

I'm conflicted about this story. I hope that this proves to people that you don't have to except shitskins and more people will begin refusing. Being Europe, I bet half the richfags in this village supported importing them in the first place and deserve to be enriched harder than anyone.

Little victories I guess.

Apparently it's the Swiss government's own fine. Presumably they just matched the EU's fine quota amount and will simply pocket the money themselves.

no idea what you are trying so say

Part of the bilateral treaties they signed. In effect the nation is simply lagging behind ~10-15 years in EU law and closing.

A bunch of niggers messing with rich succesful people? They'll hire a guy to get rid of those monkeys what did you think?

Get culturally enriched or pay up, goyim!!!

Isn't there a term for this?

Extortion.

kek

check my digits!

reported

reported

reported

reported

one or more faggots is shitposting in threads. they aren't autistic. just gay niggers from Holla Forums, plebbit or some shit.

reported

AND WHY DO YOU THINK COUNTRIES LIKE LEBANON HAVE MANY MORE REFUGEES THAN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

AND IF COUNTRIES SUCH AS THOSE HAVE MANY MORE REFUGEES THAN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO WONDER WHY

only the super rich can escape this nightmare

reported

Seriously, it's amazing that we live in a world where legitimate refugees feel perfectly safe temporarily relocating to neighboring countries (except for Israel because they're the only country allowed to refuse for a (((strange, unknown reason))) that couldn't possibly have anything to do with their ulterior motives), yet most "refugees" somehow only feel safe in SPECIFIC countries such as the UK and France. It's certainly a weird phenonmenon, that's for sure.

and there you are

reported

this will not last, the gov will keep piling fines on them untill they break
they make the rules what is going to stop them, i understand why the vote was 48/52 half of them knew it was pointless

the only approach here would be to starve out the refugees, keep them isolated in crappy buildings which aren't supplied often, those invaders will fuck off back to the cities in no time and once it is established that the invaders fuck of to where ever you can help them disappear a little, ain't nobody keeping track of this germany lost a third of its rapefugees already
the state has backed everyone into a corner where violence is the only possible outcome either you initiate or the invaders will

Wait a second… the text in those pants…

Man, Switzerland has the potential to be one of the best countries on the planet. Hard to believe that the same country that got away with banning Muslim minarets was still somehow able to be jewed into bullshit treaties with the EU allowing this to happen in the first place.

They state has already initiated the violence via biological and demographic warfare. They have even stated their intentions to breed Europeans out of existence. At this point violence is not only justified but may be the only remaining answer.

And yes, for any ADL fuckers reading this, I am advocating Europeans overthrow their governments via force of arms and with violence. The Austrian elections showed that they will never allow it to happen peacefully. Every European leader who did not resist this should be executed for treason.

Switzerland is part of the common market, they're bound by some EU rules.

Nice try though burger

60%

voted for a nigger TWICE

At least other countries aren't forcing us to be cucked. The US does that all on our own.

It hurts, fam

The only places where there are a significant portion of refugees are Lebanon (the smallest and already over populated) and Jordan (the poorest, it's basically rocks and sand, without oil or anything. Pretty much only because their king is a decent man and Muslim, freaking unicorn, frankly it's weird he hasn't been killed yet).

There are 0 in: Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Kuwait. The wealthiest countries of the area. Hell most of them ARE RICHER THAN MOST EU COUNTRIES.

Then you have some (but that much given how fucking big and populated those countries are) in Turkey, Iran, and Egypt (some Christians fled to Georgia and Armenia, though most are in Lebanon).

Yes they do love cocks.

Kind of weird that you have to pay protection money (because that's exactly what it is!) if you don't want to be enriched in the current year.

It's similar to Jizya.

A tax paid to Muslims by Non-Muslims so they can be left alone, temporarily.

Oh look. Millionaires being shitheads. Rather than take over the system and save their nation they'd rather just save their neighborhood.

This is why the wealthy are going to get the rope along with white liberals.

Yes!

Jizya aka protection money is Muslim areas.

See? It's really simple if people just go up and say this.

in

Cool? This isn't cool. These upper class, far-removed-from-reality sub-humans are the Leftist filth pushing all this nonsense. I wonder how many University professors live there. How many television personalities who demonized the notion of secure borders. Forget the parents and take into considering the next generation living there. They're all living in a bubble, and will use their parents wealth and position to garner influence themselves, and will push their ignorant, far Left views on the country, because they've never experienced life amongst third world trash. Communities like theirs should be the number one place where refugees are sent.

They're doing what they can just like you are, I'm sure.

Welcome to the real world…

There are still wealthy French-Hatian White people living in walled off neighborhoods protected by armed guards in Port-au-Prince today.

Wait, Switzerland is not even part of the EU

why do they have to take any at all?

I wouldn't call this a
SWITZERLAND NO
moment since these are probably the same fucks that voted in to bring rapefugees to the rest of Europe but don't want this shit in their backyard. Like Paul Ryan wants more rapefugees but takes his kids to a private school without them. It's just rick fucks being fucks. I think it's even more amazing that 48% believed the propaganda and thought rapefugees were a good thing to bring in.

There are obviously some kikes living there.

I thought that Switzerland wasn't a member of the EU?

That's not the word I'd use

Classist as fuck. That is the only reason they don't want them in THEIR community. No they should be with their OWN kind, down in the slums with the working class Swiss.

godspeed yuros. we're all fucked but you guys have a few more inches of dick up your collective ass

I'm not sure why I even bother to check anymore.

So, the whole refugee thing *IS* a wealth extraction scheme, isn't it?

Something like….

"If you pay us lots of money, we won't replace you with refugees… this year."

So, the choices are:

A: Give Shekels

OR

B: Receive Refugees

correct?

Cuck government wants all refugee and no native

The consent of the governed has been revoked. Wake the fuck up you cucked faggots and do something.

Honestly, I mistake burgers for strayans all the time, and vice-versa.

I'd like to believe that, but 60 years and I'm not seeing the far-right benefiting from any fat cat donors with other talents than just funds to support the cause. Meanwhile the far-left has tens to hundreds of millions at their disposal per year.

It's not like there aren't ways to do this secretly or beneath the radar. The reality is we just don't appeal to the rich whatsoever, and for obvious reasons. We're not willing to sacrifice our nation or people for the sake of economics.

Whatever. The Swiss will be overrun by the shitskins in a month or two. Important survey please take.
poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

This. If anyone wants a good example of how this shit tends to go down:

Why Switzerland even took those niggers? They are not in EU, eurokikes cant do anything to them.

Well, there are a few exceptions.

That's right goyim, it's only 10,000,000 refugees for your whole chountry! Don't be racist now.

You know, if there was some continent wide disaster and europeans had to flee as refugees, the near east would never take them in, or maybe just take a few attractive young women or little boys to enrich with their mudpoles.

Also that's a smart financial move. You recoup that merely in the welfare and crime you won't have without the mudshits.

This is actual Jizya, the Islamic extortion, played upon the European landscape.

If people don't fight back against this sorta thing, Semites will literally end up owning everything.

48% of the voters are women

Wut. They should be given medals for crime prevention.

Stupid question but why don't more village or cities do that?

£200k is cheap when the entire village/city contributes.

and niggers are too stupid to attack them? KEK

It's a suburban village of Zurich, not some village in the mountains. They have lots of house owners there, so it's no surprise that there are millionaires.

It's still a good decision not to take them. Other villages had to rise their taxes just to have enough money to pay refugees social security. 2 families with kids from Africa costs more than 200'000 of social security a year.

this is so fucked up

= Jew millionaires==

Got it Rich jew millionaires don't want their "holiday homes" destroyed yet will happily allow middle class families to bear the brunt of the tidal wave of human shit.

I really need to set up a bitcoin address to receive "sponsorship"

shit meme

I also guarantee you that most of those "millionaires" would not be native born individuals and they certain aren't looking out for the national interests of Switzerland.

More likely is the case that they are (((internationalists))) and Switzerland is their little slice of heaven while they fuck up the rest of the west.

exactly. place 100 immigrants in rich communities for every 1 placed in the city, then see how fast they change their tune.

The rich deserve to be enriched

well we could get such a "idea" trending on twatter and fagbook. Public seems to hate rich people just by default whether it be envy or actual genuine reasons.

So a hashtag with the implied goal of FORCING wealthy (((Individuals))) to bear the social cost of human shit could rapidly shift the tone.

#TimeToPay