BERNSTEINS;GATE CERN MANDELA EFFECT

I included very few quotes of some other anons and the things that they say they also remember. if those few user's quotes are not accurate, don't whine.

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.
berenstein is what people who can't handle the shock use to say it wasn't berenstain.
it was ALWAYS bernstein bears, ( bern stein )

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall

Luke, I AM your father is now No, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

New zealand, South america, Australia (land down under), Japan, korea, Italy, Pakistan, Russia, China, Iceland, Greenland and many other land masses have changed shape or size or position or all of these. LOOK AT ANY MAP.

Isaiah 11:6

"the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb" is now "The Wolf also shall dwell with the Lamb"

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

kit-kat is now kitkat

the Ford car logo is different and so is the Volkswagen logo

human anotomy has changed. your stomach and kidneys are now way high up and in your ribcage and your liver is way bigger

mona lisa now smiles

sex in the city is now sex and the city

fruit loops is now froot loops

Johnny Quest is now Jonny Quest

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

Other urls found in this thread:

mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/
home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/hillary-responds-health-allegations-opens-jar-pickles-i-feel-alternate-universe
bigthink.com/paul-ratner/nikola-tesla-predicted-hillary-clintons-nomination-and-has-a-surprising-connection-to-donald-trump
archive.is/yXwFG
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions
phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html
zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension
imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti
youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
youtube.com/results?search_query=human sacrifice cern
youtube.com/watch?v=hulNa6kMsRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
yournewswire.com/source-of-cern-sacrifice-video-found-dead/
8ch.net/b/res/6153593.html
8ch.net/b/res/6153601.html
8ch.net/b/res/6147906.html
germanstories.vcu.edu/grimm/schneeeng.html
grimmstories.com/language.php?grimm=053&l=en&r=de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looney_Tunes
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/50wuh9/the_canon_logo_has_changed_the_c_and_the_o_and/
gutenberg.spiegel.de/buch/-6248/150
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://gutenberg.spiegel.de/buch/-6248/150&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is now

sherbert icecream is now sherbet

in the movie "The Wizard of OZ" the scarecrow (who wants to have a brain) NOW HOLDS A GUN.
he never had a gun before.

in the scene from the first pirates of the carribean Jack Sparrow is trying to convince Barbosa to work with him in the first movie and starts bribing him with the offer of a hat, "a really big one", and then he adds "with a feather in it" this really hit me hard, I definitely remember this one as well, I haven't re-watched the movie yet but everyone says that that scene doesn't exist anymore.

many people have begun to experience the resurfacing of very strange old memories of drowning when they were little or memories of being swimming deep underwater somewhere or in a pool when they were little but still being able to be breathing somehow.

Fidel castro is alive again

a huge amount of people remember playing a very old PC game from the 1990's that has a scary singing bathtub in one scene called "grandma and me" where you can find a worm that comes out of an apple and sings "bo Bo Bo Bo bO bo" and upon playing that game again the worm is undiscoverable.

many people remember watching Moonraker (Bond) and noticing that the girl Jaws falls in love with had braces on her teeth and that that was the point of the scene because they both have metal on their teeth but now she has no braces.

Is it just me? Does anyone else remember the girl having braces?

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"
is now
"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

Wineskins is now Wine bottles

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

the word "environment"

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been
many people remember the wife putting her body over JFK to protect him but now she appears to go near him and put her hand under his head right before his head gets blown to bits and then crawl all over the back of the car

look at the world map. it has changed.

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape.

mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/

many people remember chartreuse being a more red type of color, not green or yellow.

There's a belief among Mormons and Muslims that both Muhammad passed the Qur'an down orally and why Muslims were supposed to be able to orally recite the Qur'an.

and as for mormons It boils down to anything not written in mental is subject to change after the fact. All of it. Words, pictures, ideas, thoughts. Even the internet. The only thing you can truly trust is your own memory.

do your own research. don't allow yourself to be misguided or disinformed. the shills are among us.

mr robot spoiler alert

in the first 8 episodes of season two there are mentions of

CERN created the internet.
or at least that's what the facts are in this timeline.

in my timeline CERN never created the internet.

in my timeline the internet was created in the earlier days of the military to create a new secret more secure form of communication, and the project was used by the earlier hackers who basically found and then began to use the internet for their own needs, and the military did nothing to stop it, but rather sat back and watched. they always wanted others to use it, because look at what it became today. today the internet is the largest worldwide surveilance system where people unknowingly or knowingly give their information to the entire world. However, it is beginning to appear more as though CERN may have hijacked the timeline for their own purposes and made themselves the original creators of the internet. in theory, how much money or power would one person hold if they were to go back in time and become the original creator of google, and never sell it?- let alone the entire internet?

here are some links, some are more conflicting than others- perhaps due to timeline residue. not everything gets changed or erased, similarly to how so many people remember things differently.

home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html

Hillary Responds To Health Allegations; Opens A Jar Of Pickles: “I Feel Like This Is An Alternate Universe”

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/hillary-responds-health-allegations-opens-jar-pickles-i-feel-alternate-universe

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/nikola-tesla-predicted-hillary-clintons-nomination-and-has-a-surprising-connection-to-donald-trump

archive.is/yXwFG

Some user on halfchan came up with a long story about time travel but apparently Trump's uncle really did have Tesla's notes.

There will never be a half life 3 because We are half life 3.
CERN IS black mesa.
The Large Hardron Collider is the Anti-Mass Spectrometer
Black Mesa created the Resonance Cascade
CERN created the Mandela Effect
It's called HALF-life because HALF of us remember half of life being different via the Mandela Effect Resonance Cascade

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html

zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension

I can understand why anons could feel that way, but I posted this because of how I realized how deeply intertwined the events that are taking place are with videogames, specifically with Half-Life, that I know Holla Forums is always talking about and hoping for a sequel (half-life 3) but I came to the realization that We, as in Us in real life, are the sequel. adding to that the direct relation to Steins;gate, this inadvertently yet unavoidably makes videogames and anime real.

imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti

youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8 gematria calculator values?

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY Cern we are happy video (employee holds up mandela sign)

youtube.com/results?search_query=human sacrifice cern
youtube.com/watch?v=hulNa6kMsRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
yournewswire.com/source-of-cern-sacrifice-video-found-dead/

There should be a bunch of security cameras all over that courtyard and the rest of the CERN facility.
If CERN wanted to debunk this video they could just release a short clip of the woman getting back up and walking away.
But something tells me that's not going to happen.

Question that should be asked isn't whether or not this is real, but who those people are?
In case you didn't know, CERN isn't your local burger king where you just walk in and certainly not a place to walk around in long black robes, and perform a human "sacrifice" in.
The only people that could have pulled this stunt are the employes themselves, question being why?
Where they trying to be le epic trolls or are they simply retarded?

REMINDER

shills/idiots WILL shitpost in this thread without reading a single word.

fucking thank you user.

user you have reignited my belief in the mandela effect fuck… Im actually scared now. cern did not create the internet.

w-want to exchange emails? I'm sick of preaching redpills to idiots. you seem smart. I just want some legit good conversation.

forgot to post this.

diamond dozen is now dime a dozen
doggy dog world is now dog eat world

8ch.net/b/res/6153593.html
8ch.net/b/res/6153601.html

linking related threads because extreme info crossover.

laughed

nah, we can do it here just fine it works in our benefit to anyone who actually reads our conversation.

He're one you missed, the volvo logo is now the male symbol.

Don't forget to link this one

8ch.net/b/res/6147906.html

what was the volvo logo like before?

you are absolutely right, but there are just so many shills here. I will keep posting because it pisses them off.

Tachibana Laboratories

THE WIRED.

what's relevant about that? I don't understand anything in that thread.

it looked the same without the arrow, just a circle.
(bad edit)
doesn't bother me, i can identify them.

if I ignore them and keep preaching others may learn the truth and learn to identify/ignore shills.

The information in all 3 threads are relevant to eachother.

Some of the information is more occult.

true. true.

the shills in the other thread are upset that Holla Forums is kind of the new /x/ because pol wont tolerate /x/ anymore even though /x/ and Holla Forums were always related, shills derail threads on Holla Forums and slide them, meanwhile /x/ is very slow.

Holla Forums actually gives a shit.

Holla Forums is new /x/ ally.

newfag detected.

/x/ started on Holla Forums.

People used to mostly openly think it was arousing to see a woman pee her pants out in public or pee in the woods or something, but it was incredibly hard to find anything related online.

Now everyone pretends it's "omg so gross" but at the same time the internet is full of almost an impossible quantity of women pissing.

Did I fall into a different universe or is this just the effect of more internet, less novelty, and people being more concerned with acting like they're better than other people than they were in 2008?

pls respawn

Most /x/ people are retarded newfags here from "creepypasta" sites. Been this way almost since /x/ started. I remember a time when /x/ wasn't even schizophrenic. It's fallen so far.

newfag detected

/x/ started on Holla Forums

the old /x/ board used to be for photography. newfag.

not a newfag, but didn't know this. fucking sue me.

Your last two lines didn't support your first in any way. Please kill yourself for being this stupid.

nigger, what?
Follow the fucking conversation.

You said "Been this way almost since /x/ started", but you're obviously too retarded to realize that /x/ was the photography board originally, dumbass. And you're also too stupid to realize that the /x/ scene started on 4chan Holla Forums before moot nukes the photography board to make it into paranormal for creepypasta.

tl;dr, you're a huge newFUCCBOI.

Oh, so you're autistic, I understand.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

B& for trolling me. :^)

But really, the /x/ board was for general photographs in 2005, it was removed 1 month later.

it wasn't added as "paranormal" until 2007, fag.

Which
Please just fucking kill yourself for being this stupid.

Actually /x/ started on 7chan and was on Holla Forums until moot forced us to /x/.

Nobody cares what you "know" newfag.

sounds like we got ourselves another instance of the mandela effect :^)

that and an extremely rare occurrence of "yo chill motherfuckers, no one cares anyways."

okay everyone, no need to argue.

but both are true.

/x/ was originally "paranormal" on 7chan, 4chan adopted /x/ as the paranormal board in 2007 after the rise of creepypasta culture on Holla Forums, of course this was 2 years after moot nuked the general photo version of /x/ in 2005.

you fags will argue about anything.

WWF is now WWE. I don't know how that came about, but in my reality, the WWF still exist in 2016.

Also in my reality the 9/11 attacks never happened and Al Gore won in 2000.

what was it like? I rarely hear this one.

It's uncertain whether we remain in a single, static reality for the duration of our lives, as the various bits of collected 'evidence' here may tend to imply. So much can change in the course of our lives, even things which we once thought of as being permanent and unchanging.

It's clear that things in our current experiences do not necessarily line up with our individual recollections of past events. However, just the same, it appears that none of us can precisely agree in an objective sense on what "really happened"; so mired in our subjective mode of perception, maybe it is beyond our abilities to come to such a consensus at this "time".

So, what happened then? Did people's beliefs of public urination merely change with the times? Is it because such materials are simply more available "now"? Or, did you end up in a different reality where the social norms came about differently compared against those of the universe you previously inhabited? Your guess is as good as any at this point.

you guys spiraled into civil war right? john titor was a gunner in the florida shotgun brigade

finally this thread. too bad im on fucking mobile right now.
cern must be the final boss considering you can find 3 sixes on their new logo.

i see three sixes all the time in my gold while playing dota. i was shocked at first, i used to play dota1 which is warcraft 3 map and play with bots/AI. its like fucking message. and then i started playing dota2 and also seen those sixes to the point it doesnt scare me anymore. usually you start the game with close to zero gold after buying equips at the start. you get 1.6gold a second or 100gold per minute. it was not fucking random: i only look at my gold after i feel i have enough gold to buy equipment worth 400+ and the first time i look at my gold gauge i see the sixes in perfect timing (as gold fucking increase1.6 per sec) creeps give 40+ gold in random and the chance of getting 6_6 gold is like 0.6 seconds over a 30-60 minutes which is the length if a whole game. sometimes it bizaarely happens more than twice! all the time even when i have 2000+ gold and buy some expensive item my change is the sixies. at first it thoght it would change when i started playing dota 2 but i was wrong. maybe god was sending me a message.. i dont know if any of you guys are the same (see the 3 sixes all the time)
i tried to do this many times: if im aware "oh im gonna see sixes again" i will close my eyes and delay looking at the gauge and luckily its 667 but not most of the time.. sometimes 664 and i say to myself "im gonna see it again anyway like every game"

but just to let you know i hate nasa, i dont believe in dinosaurs and half of scientific bull today (although i used to be a paleontology fan and drew dinos before and wanna be an astronaut) i believe in God and messiah Jesus (atheist when i was confused by religion=division meme), and flat earth is my world (isaiah 40:22)

fuck global warming and climate change. i believe in magick. "santa" and christmas tree is illuminati and demonic also include those hexagram snow decos

bump to show my post

bmup

jesus redpill

satan worshippers (remember satan and hell is fake and made up by these people for their false idol worship and as a psyop mental warfare technique to instill the worrying and suffering of others via self hatred and judgement anxiety) tend to hijack the sun that God created to light up the earth and use it as a false idol and worship the sun as (the SON) (jesus is the son/sun) (satan is the lightbringer/lucifer/sun) to be in rebellion against God.

christianity and jesus and his story is a giant mess of confusion, misspeaking, deception, corruption, and poor choice of wording. christianity as its basis is an email viral spam tactic for example "send this email to 10 people or a spooky ghost will pop up"

basically, the moment I hear that someone thinks I will suffer in hell for ever and ever just because I don't think exactly the way that they do, I instantly lose all respect for them and they can't even resemble a speck of integrity, rationality, and credibility anymore to me.

they believe that even very nice people who did some good in the world go to hell just for not having ever heard about jesus before, for not believing in exactly what they do, for not thinking exactly what they think. what we have here is a case of whiny crybaby control freaks who can't handle that someone else on earth is different than them.

there are hints in Matthew that jesus is evil and some people then even try to call him out on it, but he just throws away the accusation by saying another parable or confusing riddle that doesn't make grammatical sense. jesus speaks with a twisted tongue, always in parables. jesus actively and awarely follows a prophesy like a script and even misquotes incorrect bible verses and makes contradictions in order to attempt to fit the prophecy closer because instead of allowing G-D to guide him, he seems to want to put himself in that place regardless of if he fits or not. That isn't how its supposed to work. jesus is often referred to as the son of man, this doesn't make sense, because how can people worship a man?
jesus often says things that strongly imply that he intends his word to be assumed as higher authority than the word of the one and only Lord in heaven.(also in matthew)

matthew 5:7
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

jesus often warns people to not fall for false messiah and tricksters but often sounds just like something the orignal deceiver performing a new scam for the first time would they themselves say to keep attention away from them.

Matthew 1:23 says jesus (messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means "God with us." Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

(Romans 1:3 says the Messiah is to be a descendant of David but how could jesus meet this requirement since Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph who was not his genetic father because of the Virgin Birth.

These are all things that are engineered by the global elite cult to keep everyones minds totally fucked up.

Also remember that both jesus and satan are referred to in the bible as the "morning star"

Basically the best advice I can give you is this:

so basically you should simply:

anyone enjoying thread?

yeh
i think some of it is bs, and other bits are explainable by consensus reality, but some is spooky shit that might be due to secret society shit. Dunno about berenstain/stein, not confident on saying that there are two or more dimensions created by CERN.

thanks user. i used to think that jesus is the messiah but looking back at the bible i see more names of prophets who speak of the words from God. i think the bible is too narcissistic around jesus but i dont deny jesus as i myself is a doubtful and indescisive man. im not a jesus shill. infact i regret that i haven't read the bible at all due to me as a child reading passage about that famous "cameltoe" verse and "slavery, punish your slave" "kill your son" bull that kept me away from reading the bible even though i was a bookworm kind of person. i think its way too much of a coincidence that i read those passages SPECIFICALLY when i said "i'm gonna read the bible" and randomly turned a page and poibted random to give me a kickstart and it turned me off. our bible isn't that NIV ones and uses archaic words. it was once magically unscathed when my sisters table burned due to candle near books+wooden table and its like there's an aura that prevented it from burning (based on how the burn marks of table that look like something blocked it!) while the book next to it is terribly burned and protected all books on the other side! (that alone made me believe in God)
I kinda regret reading the bible now due to the fact this mandela effect modifying even bible verses today. If i remember correctly the seven sins and 10 cmmandments were a little bit different in my timeline. same goes for the seven major continents (im from dilemna tineline luckily my family is too!)

just one thing for sure: i don't wanna fall for false idols. i only believe in God and the angels and the 10 commandments and avoidance of seven sins are my reference (although i feel records are not the same as now and kinda regret not memorizing it but i think my mom still have clear memory as shes a bookworm herself).

I prefer the silver rule.

and randomly turned a page and poibted
random to give me a kickstart and it
turned me off. our bible isn't that NIV
ones and uses archaic words

i probably stumbled upon those small NIV or gideons international bible booklets which are given free door to door and if i remember correctly i said to myself that "theres so many versions but i think they're the same so i choose this one cuz our other bibles are hardbound, large and heavy" for a kid me. we had larger bible in our house, an old and new testament, ones whose edges are brushed with gold, ones that mentioned yehova too (definitely not international revised and some say you dont find this bible anywhere anymore) even a picturebook style bible with the great flood without those fables (historical type).

I DON'T KNOW!
Before, I don't mean as a kid in early psychosexual stages, but as an adult but some years before now. I remember other people having the same sort of reaction of giddy arousal, like it was funny and you felt bad for her but it was also cool to see.

There was almost nothing online and what was there was all of this "anarchy this" or "anarchy that" kind of thing. Now I'm here and there's still some of that but it's like online there's lots of videos, pro and amateur, of stuff like that, but almost no one admits it's hot or everyone is disgusted by it, it's considered this whole "degrading" thing where everyone has to say "it's so nasty" instead of "wow nice". Everyone here acts like you're a kid or a "creepy pervert", not just SJWs everyone, like it's sexually aggressive or some shit like that. I swear it was normal or "a little kinky" where I was to want to see someone of the opposite gender urinate because it was intimate and embarrassed them. I mean just about everyone would apologize for walking in on someone peeing but not in a disgusted way in an invasion-of-privacy way with frequent hints of arousal and not just at the nudity.

It fucking hurts because this was like formative sexual norms for me and now everyone fucking hates me online. I can't go back and change it. Just bringing it up makes me sound insane, perverted, and "gross". It's still there as a shadow too, that's the weird part, you see a lot of people posting pics of a woman squatting in the exact position she'd piss in, but if you asked if there were pics of her pissing in the photoset they'll generally sort of freak out. Almost like they're trying to deny or not remember something that I remember. Maybe people who "crossed over" when they were younger than me and are confused?

Does anyone else remember things being like this? Maybe it just changed and I'm paranoid, or maybe some of you crossed from a similar reality region. Because I don't know if it's really separate "planes" as we'd conceive of it, or an infinitely dimensional space that we drift through, and those of us at the same exact point as marked by each of infinite coordinates make up "this" reality, but we're also drifting everywhere else too, except where we were never born. Maybe we cover "regions". Maybe people go back into other times and realities to increase their chances of being born despite different events to increase their "real estate"…but if all possibilities are already actuated maybe everyone's wasting their time doing it.

Or maybe I'm just fucking retarded and brain damaged and should pay a hooker to piss herself and then jump off a building, I don't know.

In mine, or at least mine during 2000 when I was still a kid, the Florida recounts were done only two times, not three. Once by machine and once by hand. The machine recount showed Gore won but the hand count by the students showed the first machine recount as being correct and they had some story about how the machine recount was subject to a "glitch" that everyone thought was bullshit and made up by the DNC. Anyways, by the time those counts finished it became irrelevant because Bush had enough delegates from the last state. It's hard to remember clearly because I was young, but the Florida recount took place before the last state was in. It was a big state, in fact I think it was California itself that was always last and Florida second-to-last. I don't even "remember" what the second-to-last state is supposed to be "here".

In fact how do we even know we're all discussing this from the same base reality? Once you become aware of this kind of "drift" doesn't it affect places that paranoids like us congregate?

What I'm trying to say is, what if Holla Forums was gelbanana microwave phone?

silver rule is good and all but if you look at the 7 sin's and its virtues it makes even more sense. spiritual sins, sin of flesh. also i think hubris is is the worst.

You think hubris is worst because the solipsists told you so. They're not enlightened and are themselves the worst of the hubrists, they just run around with eyes wide shut yelling "nothing is real nothing is true but what I imagine". That's the opposite of Berensteinfagging I think.

Well, pride's practical faults are worse than its moral imo. Its blinding, and as such, simply unwise.

About "Mirror mirror on the wall" now being "Magic mirror on the wall":

I don't know about other countries but in german it still is "spieglein, spieglein an der wand", which means "mirror, mirror on the wall", so apparently this only effected english language in this case.

Wait, is it really "magic mirror" now? Like what, in the Disney version or the older English versions too?"
Last time I even heard someone say it, it was "mirror mirror", or else they crossed the same way I did.

What is this autism

people don't remember things from years ago properly, why should this surprise anyone?

I dunno, I didn't double check, just saw this mentioned in the OP. I only knew the german version.

I want to know this too

i have Grimm's complete collection on my shelf, i could check for anons

TELL MEEEE

Because I'm afraid to go out to social events with alcohol now because if a woman pisses herself and I pop some wood everyone will give me the evil eye and I'll then start hearing about it constantly and at work and have to move.

It wasn't like this before.

Uhhh

aww sheit where's my image

idk if this counts but when I was in early high school around 2007or8 we once kinda pranked one of our classmate and we (all boys) decided to kinda ignore him the whole day while implying he is gay and while telling him we don't wanna talk to gays (although hes not gay, just a crybaby). it was clear in my memory that i stepped into some kind of dimension and i even felt a little bit ill and confused while thinking about this alternate dimension i'd gotten into when it happened.
its not exactly a prank since the endgame is him crying with his twin girl and us getting another beating from our homeroom adviser. it never crossed my mind as interesting.
the prank was on and they already started a little by teasing him he's gay so he should be stingy but when I was taking a rest under a tree's shade alone and away from everyoneelse the prankedbro sat next to me and we had a casual conversation with-me not really uttering anything but just nodding. i wasn't really into ganging up and bullying and he said let's go back to the homeroom in a calm voice although i didn't reply because a deal is still a deal and i'll see whatecer happens but me calling him a fag is out of my character.
i'm definitely aware somethings wrong or am i being reverse pranked now? no its not! i asked the guy who proposed it all and he doesn't remember any deal. some of the guys even talked to him normally after we went in. i thought they broke the deal but wtf! there was no deal at the beginning. although i like the idea of us getting along in the end, thinking about what happened is quite the scare.

its kinda shattering feeling when you remember something everyone doesn't but it's kinda reassuring as "something terrible will happen if the prank continues" crossed my mind before the dimension jump

This is some truly transcendent autism.

new?

Alright here, I hope this worked.

oh you'll love this

germanstories.vcu.edu/grimm/schneeeng.html

German text says equivalent of "mirror, mirror"

But its an extremely old story, of course the wording is going to get changed around by everyone, it doesn't mean we have alternate timelines. It's just how human culture and language work.

grimmstories.com/language.php?grimm=053&l=en&r=de

Stop…

hubris can wipe out an entire race, even the entirety of life itself in a blink of an eye.
if you think x is more superior than y therefore their souls are worthless is the worst sin of the soul and flesh.
It brings about suffering and bloodshed and fear.
"we are more evolved"
"we are more superior"
"we are the only chosen"
"i will surpass even the God(s)"
go home with your "christian identity." and nazi propaganda
if you are being dominated by someone far powerful military group or being invaded by X race they are committing hubris and IT CAN HAPPEN ON ANYONE even the committer itself. remember God loves us equally, accepts us anytime as long as you chose God.. and choosing "destruction for good" is never good as being a creation and preserving it is the only good as life is limited to even deprive others of it.
God made us and we should trust God as God entrusted us creation of life and abundance but everything is equally destroyed in the end (death) and its not for us deciding destruction people's lives on a whim for a SELFISH reason. its a sin to deprive one's soul
then what is a newborn? isn't more than half of an adult's knowledge from established teachings, fundamental learning, stuff programmed by evil media, education system, unending past-generation's-sinful-influence, and deceptive and manipulative records (although some countries and communities don't even have libraries at all)? if only people followed the commandments and avoid sins then we'd been living in perfect harmony by now but no… some people decided to RISE ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE and chose themselves to take not the role of God and man but as a DESTROYER and take "pride" in defeating others in equal footing and "win" the competition not for fun but for pride itself.

Stop with the fucking "luney" shit. The first word is still the same.

[citation needed]

Thinking that's necessarily hubris is a form of hubris. The idea that everything "must be equal" is itself pretentious.
Does not follow from previous part.
Show me a soul or stop talking about souls.

Which we are, compared to other animals.
Which we are, compared to other animals.
Implies something greater choosing you, not even good hubris.
Rare sentiment, actually.

I said nothing about either, and am neither. Stop projecting your bullshit onto me, you pathetic, narcissistic, hubristic waste of flesh. You aren't the "one hero fighting the beast" on Holla Forums, and that in itself IS the Christian bullshit, and you're neck deep in it. Just utterly pathetic, you sad sack of shit.

No, they are committing violence. Murder. Take your revisionist definitions and fuck off back to Tumblr you lying ideological whore.
See, this is YOU pushing your religious bullshit.
Kill yourself for lying and hubris.
That is NOT hubris. That is wrath, murder, unmaking. You are lying. You are nothing but a liar. Stop lying.
This IS the Christian ideology. Stop pushing it and stop lying, stop fucking lying you piece of shit. Stop lying. Stop lying. Go back to Tumblr. You piece of shit, stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

dont be a shill, cmon now.

ok user
welp you fucked up

what's the silver rule?

delicious shill tears

Everyone i know thought my birthday was on the 29th instead of the 28th

thread slide detected.

>as in cartoons

fucking CERN…

who are you supporting here? please clarify.

kek.

Fuck off NASA>

dubs

It was different. There was no wars. Technology was advancing more. The economy was getting better. There were more jobs available. The Republican Party became extinct, the Libertarian Party became the new major political party to rival Democrats. The WWF kept the Attitude Era going, keeping storylines interesting.

There was no Civil War or John Titor in my reality.

Bush was very unpopular in my reality. In fact Republicans wished they had picked John McCain to appeal to moderates.

they didn't make it obvious if they were for or against CERN.

why are you behaving like a spazzing 5 year old?

because they are CERN.
Same group of people doing different things.

you know what? lets start over.

look at what they said here.

I asked them who they are supporting, because they are angry but didn't clarify if they like or dislike CERN because their comment was very poorly written.

Mandela effect is weird.

Bush is very unpopular in this reality given that everyone demonized him for carrying the flag during the US's middle-east retaliation.

It's weird how when Gore wins he solves all the problems but when he loses in my reality and this one he writes a retarded alarmist book about "the world is burning science said so" and mucks up legitimate environmental issues with SJWs forever. It's like they're cruel parodies of each other. And in this reality McCain didn't appeal to moderates at all and became an assclown for his hunting thing and having Palin.

It's also weird to think about a reality without John Titor, maybe the government was restructured in a way that made them capture and detain him or something?

Also I want to know what happened with the Civil War in user's reality of Gore.

is the new shill tactic "post like a fucking retard that doesn't know grammar" ?

hi

please don't bate me. my sentence makes much sense.

maybe that hilarious parody thing may be related to how every single politician is 100% full of shit and capable of supporting any side of the war. depending on what is happening they probably just change their "fake" public views right on the spot to support their own grab for power.

I'm acutally laughing a bit now, can't tell if shill, or just retarded.

aREN'T SHILSL RETARDED SO TIST THE SAME THING FUCK U OBAMA CERN

get the fuck out newfag

Seems about the only thing consistent in any reality about Bush being unpopular.

The 9/11 attacks were prevented because Al Gore had won in 2000. Strange how when Bush won in this reality, 9/11 took place. You may be against his whole stance on environmental issues, but in my reality, he did solve a lot of problems. Solar powered and electric cars became the norm in 2014. Older gas powered cars were converted into solar or electric cars. Also Sarah Palin would have been too young to be a VP running mate in 2000.

I think the reason John Titor doesn't exist in my reality, is due to the fact that he couldn't time travel to my timeline.

The only Civil War that took place was during Abraham Lincoln's Presidency. It hasn't happened since then. There's practically no reason for a new Civil War to take place in my reality.

in the reality that we are currently in, john titor + berenstain bears, are we technically in a cold-civil-war?

is that what you mean by (in yours there was no civil war)?

why couldn't john titor go back in time to your reality? maybe he was like "I dont need to"

See, that post was a test to see if you'd take the bait, which you did. This is just your autistic fantasy about how da ebul conservatives ruined da world that you're injecting ITT. I gave you a good long chance but you're just shilling for your politicfu and need to GTFO.

No Correction of The Record in Titor threads, thanks.

ddude stop shiling my bear thread :)

fucking CERN.

1) Probably.
2) No. What I meant was that there was no new civil war in my reality. Though we might enter a new Civil War if Trump becomes president.
3) He probably either made the decision not to time travel or he was prevented from time traveling in that timeline.

Yep, that's another strike. What's up CTR? Getting paid well, I hope?

I see you're butt-hurt over the fact that Bush is evil and caused 9/11.

So how much do you get paid per post, CTR?

i remember hearing about people going on about this kind of shit

yall fuckin retarded ay??

how about this one

All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ.

kill ur're selvs

Oldfag here, had C3PO original toy along with every other character. I studied every inch of those toys, the leg was not silver it was all gold. Shit freaks me out.

just to be clear, OP =/= bush story guy

redpills like crazy

c3po in the old starwars now has a silver leg (used to be all gold color)

shawn of the dead is now shaun of the dead

I'm trying to find names and things out of ordinary. Everything seems okay to me. Sucks to be from another universe you faggots you now live in mine. Oh and yes FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL.

You just don't have Reading Steiner, you pleb.

I will add.

Russia never had borders with Japan
South America is now farther right
What the fuck is Svalbard

we don't take up any extra space because we seem to have merged and overlapped with what was already here. we didn't kill the previous, just mixed up or something

Notice how all of those are corporate changes?
None of the land mass or anatomy changes are true.
Be careful not to go overboard (like the Philadelphia experiment).

The 'dark cabal' (same people who have been holding out on your catgirl clones) have been frantically messing with timeline technology in these end times. Seems they can influence certain things they own (corporate media, fuck Mona Lisa). Big deal. Stay grounded and I'm sure you will continue to exist in this organic realm due to universal laws they cannot breach. Go the path of transhumanism, like they… Then nothing is guaranteed.

Don't know what CTR stands for. But I imagine I'm getting paid the same amount you're getting paid to defend the Bush administration.

The fuck? C3PO's not pure gold? I remember him being solid gold in the movies. Was always Shaun for me though.

I never asked for this.

Russia canonically had Japan border for me, South America's position changes drastically based on type of plotting used for map (there are many and none are "right"), I don't fucking know what Svalbard is.

No but really if you could go that would be nice.

I probably belong to the "Steiners" group although idk about bernstein bears BUT I am originally from the Kit-Kat dilemna /mirror mirror ..of them all -world.

Reading Steiner is an ability that allows you to remember the future despite jumping into the past. If we're to interpret this, in the Steins Gate anime John Titor asked Okabe to be the Messiah. Faris also remembered about sending the D-mail from the past that changed the future into moe-less Akihabara so she also counts as one with the ability and maybe were just like that. Could it be that WE have the ability to change the future with our Reading Steiner?

People here started mentioning about John Titor civil war and IDK about that at all. John Titor AFAIK in Steins Gate is a time traveller. Could it be that these people talking about Al Gore and Titor are people who had D-mailed those memories to their past self (our now) to help this timeline? …or we tested d-mailing harmless infos like Kit-Kat or dilemna OR the proponents d-mailed (memory d-mailed) themselves to chang logos, spellings, and even stories to test if it works?

I get the feeling that were headed towards CERN taking over the world just like in Steins Gate anime. Could this world we currently sit in be travelling towards the Beta Timeline?

If I remember Makise Kurisu is a lurker in channels and surprisingly there are Makise Kurisu namefags who post Net Neutrality memes. (although makise shitposts with a lamer name in the anime)

Could John Titor be lurking in chans too?
If so then who's the Messiah? How do we go to the Alpha Timeline? We'll lurk more and wait for your answer John Titor.

shill alert

it's called "remembering things wrong".
it was never Luney Tunes you faggot
if you remember "sketchers" instead of "skechers" i automatically will assume you're retarded as well.

fucking foriegners

that kidney thing still freaks me out. i was seriously shattered knowing that kidney is now higher than before.. i even drew body parts back in highschool biology. I think the user thinks "it's still the way it used to be" since they're just illustrations and same goes for maps which can be faked. (although i dont think it is in the case of nephrologists)

do not whine like a faggot. we know its looney tunes but i remember one old looney toons clip long ago with both oo's looking like eyes at some point.
its like fagmouthing the OP in /n/ when all he did was repost shit from dailydot fags

You say "No", as in you don't get paid by the Bush Administration. Just I don't get paid for speaking the truth against Bush. So we do get paid the same amount($0) Checkmate.

you're mixing "looney tunes" with "tiny toons"

"wow that's a religion wow that's cats cradle"

bump.

Nigger, you are mixing things up here. That's not how it works.
Reading Steiner means you keep your memories from other time lines, that means past memories not future memories. Someone chances something at point A and you are at point B. Reading Steiner activates and you remember what happened before the chance between the points A and B.
If they had D-mailed they would remember receiving a fucking prophetic Email from themselves but Reading Steiner would not activate for them in the past but for the one sending the mail in the future.
Do you mean time leaped? If they time leaped they would clearly remember time leaping, time leaping does not activate Reading Steiner but sends all their memories from the future to the past, you don't need Reading Steiner for this to work.

they do makes some good points

bump

bbump

justice bump.

Can't say anything about the original 1930s series, but I can confirm that its been Loony Tunes for at least 20 years. There is a packing box from some Loony Tunes branded cerial that has been sitting around my mum's house for as long as I can remember. I can remember it always triggered me because it said "Loony Tunes" instead of "Loony Toons".

I guess some people just have really solid memories from "this" universe while the others solidly remember the other one.

Basically the best advice I can give you is this:

so basically you should simply:

But most of the ME believers are far right.

what the fuck, not meant to be posted here. wont let me delete.

Blind Guardian have a song called "Mirror, Mirror" I doubt you can write a whole song and be wrong with the main chorus. Then again they are krauts so who knows.

Did you fuck that kookaburra?

Thanks CTR!

I'm not doubting ME.
I'm doubting that specific poster's bullshit story in which his politicsfu saves everything and the future is totally different, rather than subtle things…like he fell into a completely different reality as no one else has ever claimed to and it just happens to be all how the utopia was built.

you guys are just paranoid

I always loved reading the Cumstain Bears as a kid!

Jesus, I don't want to step into your universe.

I confirm that sound-ing sky thing. Don't exactly know if it's the sky or ground exerting that sound but I hear it most of the time where I live and just to be honest I never do drugs/acid, and have no any form of mental illness or depression.

The sound is extreme bass that you 'feel' more than hearing it. Sometimes its too intense that I feel my head ressonating to it like a glass about to break. I even cursed NSA and shit that one time when it stayed for so long and louder as usual. Definitely not hearing disease as I even drowned my ears to max volume headphones just to fail blocking that shit and my hearing is quite sensitive that I hear AC and even DC battery chargers and even some laptops emit high frequency tone and even blind tested with someone to prove it. The feeling is unpleasant and close to feeling when listening to binaural music rather than plain 10-20Hz bass.

Anyone with same experience? Not many can hear it, sometimes even my 2 friends heard it and i never told them about my experience. i can't hear anything weird at the time so my theory is the sound is meant to be unheard.

I REMEMBER
dilemna spelling and having it answered correctly in a spelling bee as a trick question and i always bring with me mini dictionary back in elementary grade and fuck, every dictionary now is double M.

Australia being isolated than it is now and definitely bigger (as a continent)
China definitely bigger than it is now
South America's tip almost touching the left side of a typical flat map (more left).

Not native American but I remember the country having 51 or 52 states and stars on the flag.
52 looks more correct as I drew american flags as a kid by lining up the first row stars HORIZONTALLY UNLIKE the current which has too many gaps and looks very off.

I also remember ash's pikachu having a black tip and a cut black line just below the black tip as i only draw anything front-facing and it's the final retouch I do in my drawing.

Canon logo the C is bolder and never that sharp and I rember its style as bulky squarey font especially the letter O having a rectangle within is cool. My dad have several cameras, lenses, and telescopes!

AS for stuff like berenstein/stain, white/wite-out, sketchers/skechers I think some of these brand spelling issues were caused by chinese imitation products but I'm not sure as I never had those stuff.

One thing I'm not sure is IF the mayonnaise Ladies' Choice changed to Lady's Choice. I remember not long ago noticing that there is something off woth the logo.

it's not memory error and everyone isn't making a mistake.

ask yourself how everyone remembers everything "wrong" the same way?

bump

idiot idea
many will exploit you

how so?

What the fuck? I know Futurama made fun of this movie by giving the Lion (the coward) the Gun.

What the fuck? Universities and military were using the internet at least 2-5 years earlier.

One thing that I liked about the anime version was that people had the chance to remember bits and pieces in a deja vu kind of way. If I recall, the larger the convergence, the more likely people were to notice.

Perhaps we are reaching a large enough convergence where our memories can't simply dismiss what we're seeing. Or we've moved so far away from our original self that our memories can no longer be influenced by the memories of us that existed previous in this current timeline.

I also read a theory online that the universe is basically a huge probability machine. Imagine the effects on probability if a -huge- number of people on the internet started perceiving the world the same way. >>>Holla Forums talks about meme-magic. Perhaps it is simply because there are a lot of them willing the same thing that the magic is real?

fruity loops software got in trouble though

bumping, this is deep

still is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looney_Tunes

choose one:
>>>/x/

or

>>>/suicide/

YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON YOU ARE A SILLY PERSON

Wasn't there also something about the human brain possibly being some form of quantum computer? If there are quantum effects happening in our brain and the universe is one giant quantum computer it could possibly be that we perceive possibilities that never happened or maybe even possible future events. It might even be possible that the oculists are right and we are able to chance reality with our mind. Imagine that becoming a scientific reality in the future. Shit would be radical.

are you retarded?

delicious shill tears

bemp

isaiah 11:6 someone asked several priests and pastors and they remember Lion instead of Wolf.

I saw a "Scooby-Doo" comment on mandela effect sub reddit change to plain "dog" over night, i don't have reddit account inb4. reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/50wuh9/the_canon_logo_has_changed_the_c_and_the_o_and/

Back to the future movie 'residue' of volkswagen unbroken logo www.timelineshift.com/2016/08/proof-dimensions-are-overwriting-each-other.html
www.timelineshift.com/2016/08/volkswagen-logo.html
someone asked me before about how the logo is any volkswagen and explained it because its obvious that it is a letter W on the old logo even though Volkswagen starts with V and explained that you cut it into half. Now it's smokin' obvious.

Houston we've had a problem changed back to Houston we have a problem on the movie. Someone made a vid about the movie on youtube few days ago and now that it's back to normal it doesn't make any sense now!

So things do change back to normal.

Fuck. I didn't know about the Lion/Wolf one. Just. :-| That's… …. how ????!

In german it's still "mirror mirror on the wall".
See this: gutenberg.spiegel.de/buch/-6248/150

You prolly have to transalte it or something with google.

But I think the reason why people from everywhere remember it as mirror mirror on the wall is because it got mixed up with the german version.

EDIT:
If you translate it with google:
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://gutenberg.spiegel.de/buch/-6248/150&edit-text=&act=url

I love it how shills try to explain things away

bump