Rename Nigger Stream

NIGGER STREAM

New Zealand’s department of Land Information is asking the world to help them rename Nigger Stream. Nestled just west of Nigger Hill in the Canterbury Land District, the sparkling stream’s name has been deemed problematic and unacceptable. The contest to rename Nigger Stream will run “until either 1 July 2016 or 26 August 2016,” which is frustratingly inexact for such an exciting contest. We suggest “Coon Creek.” Send your suggestions to [email protected].

The above quoted from Takimag, The Week That Perished

Here's the link to the web page of New Zealand's Dept. of Land Information.

linz.govt.nz/news/2016-05/consultation-now-open-place-name-proposals

Why these stupid fucks still open up things for renaming is beyond me. The Boaty McBoatface fisaco should have taught them something, but I guess not.

So let's teach them another one. Personally I see nothing wrong with Nigger Stream and Nigger Hill. As they want to remove these traditional names, I'm sure we can come up with something better.

Can't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdb.org/race/blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuck Stream

These kind of names give the places some character. Wanting to change them now smells like heavy case of virtue signalling. I don't think anyone really gets insulted by place names.

Something more subtle? Cuckoo Stream? Are there cuckoos in New Zealand?

"stream" is such an offensive word

nogger nile?

Jig Stream might just fly under the jdar.

Nigga Stream

Niger Stream

nigger creek

Jiggaboo stream

Dindu Stream

Zyklon Stream

The funny thing about this river is that it was named so in homage to a black couple.
There's no hostile sentiment behind it's naming at all.

What's the dysphemism for the canoe niggers in NZ?

Lunar Gryllidae kil

moon cricket river

The Cisaquatic Afronormative Microaggression

Let's change all problematic names with whitesounding ones. Remove blackness from history and culture!

Whitewash river

Close, but I would go with "Dindu Run" just to make it sound more lyrical.

You might want to tell them that the word "dindu" is Navajo for "justice" as well.

Just call it "The Nigger"
Stream is the offensive word here.

Kike Creek

I mean I understand a company trying to clean out their brand image from any possible mishaps, because that could cost them money.

Shit like this, how many people in the world, not to mention even New Zealander's themselves even knew this place and its name existed?

We had an area here called Nigger Village, and not due to dindus, but because almost all the houses were dark brown. Then some SJW faggot moved there and was offended, demanded it changed and it was.

Poopface Stream.

Kill'a-kiwi Creek

This river dindu nuffin to deserve getting renamed.

But if it has to have a new name, I vote for Rockfish Bay.

StreamyMcStream Face.

Double nigger stream.

I REALLY like this idea. I kinda think we should change the spelling of dindu a little, to confuse them while leaving it the same phenoetically. Dendoo Run, perhaps?

And instead of Navajo let's go with Aboriginal American, and make it a name for "purity and innocence."

What does everybody think?

Catchy, but I'm sure that will get nominated and immediately tossed after Boaty McBoatface.

Jiggaboo Creek

Samuel Hyde Stream

Streamy McStreamface

Rio Negro

basketball american stream.

coon creek
bluegum brook

Boonga Beck

Burrhead branch

What are some subtle racist words that Kiwis might not get?

rsdb.org/race/blacks

What about something different, like Moonman Stream? o Riwidesq stream (we could tell them its a Pacific Islander word for beauty or something when it really stands for RIght WIng DEath SQuads)

I like the Moonman angle.

Blue Gum is a tree native to Australia! I don't know about NZ yet, but it's likely.

We could use the tree angle on 'em.

Spook brook
Dindu dale
Jigga beck

Fuckin' A! Blue Gums grow in New Zealand too. They'd likely never get it.

Blue Gum Creek

"Hello,

I read about your open invitation to suggest new names for the above-named stream. I'd like to propose you name it after a tree native to the area, the Blue Gum Eucalyptus.

Blue Gum Creek is a pretty name, and will suggest it was named after native flora."

coon creek
bluegum brook>>6154602

Manifesting Bluegum Brook into reality

all hail kek

E-mail sent.

Gibsmedat Hill.
Malt Liquor Stream.
Coalburn Hill.
Grape Stream.

Blue gum Creek is winrar, focus efforts on Blue Gum Creek by emailing [email protected]

watermellon hill

I vote for Kike Run.

not native, and EVERYONE knows this, so it won't fly.

don't do this, I promise it's not going to work, no-one is naming a stream after an invasive aussie species. It's almost certainly getting a maori name so get out your online dictionaries and work with that.

Didn't even know this place existed and I've lived here all my life.

It's probably our literal kike PM's fallback plan after failing to change the flag.

Going with the Maori, I say Toto Taihara a Google direct translate of "Criminal Blood"

Or, if a bit more direct, poronika stream.

Well fuck.

You might as well just name it "nigger" in maori. It's not going to appeal to them just because you changed it to being in maori. It still has to disguise the rayciss memetic payload somehow.

What do?

My proposal: cracker creek.
Something that forces a double standard. Then it becomes obvious to everyone. And we all know how that once you start to see it, you see it everywhere, you just need to get your eye in to start.

Or something obviously, and overtly anti white, and see when the media shit storm DOESNT happen, you can point that out. How there's always a shit storm when trollsrig polls and such things to be """ racist""" , but when it's anti white … Nothing but Crickets can be heard.

You get the picture

ChickenBitchNiggaWatermelon Stream

Kill the White Man Stream should please the left

I said Dendoo was the Aboriginal Warlpiri name for "purity and innocence"

what fucking cucks

Sheep Shaggers Creek

I submitted a request that their departments should be scrapped and the money be spent elsewhere instead.

You're thinking of Australia, user.

Diversity is Our Strength Stream
Censorship Rocks Stream
Politically Correct Stream
Generic Gender-Neutral Colour-Blind Multicultural Stream
Remember the Six Gorillion Stream

Everyone knows the Kiwis are the Sheep Shaggers

This. The Christchurch earthquakes were an inside job.

The Earthquakes were caused so NZ could garner sympathy and try and take market control of Milk and push everyone into the TPP
Bloody Australian Dairy Farmers are struggling because those NZ Sheep Shagging kikes gamed the market with muh 6000000 magnitude Earthquake

Kiwis outside of Christchurch are as sick of hearing about it as you are. About five minutes after it happened they turned full-kike and haven't stopped milking it for shekels since.

Stream of Ringwil

…or can we not give serious suggestions?