What makes a good leader?

what makes a good leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/28/asia/philippines-voices-drugs-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White

/thread

Commonality, vision, honor, strength.

I was actually in Manilla during his inauguration. Was wondering what Hotshills thinks of him.

Honor and consistency are vital, none of this "it's ok when X does it" bullshit.

Breddy gud but there have been better

Duterte proves that America is not the only place with idiot politicians

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/28/asia/philippines-voices-drugs-war/

Duterte is based. Go suck tin tin for shabu FUCCBOI.

Abu Sayeff is getting killed, the dealers are killed, the politicians on the take from the Triad are arrested.

I see no downside with Duterte. 100% improvement.

Conviction.

The police now operate death squads. The govt supports this. You believe they only target criminals who need killing.
What could go wrong?

nice pic. mind if i save it?

I have been to Davao. It fucking WORKS. If we gave US cops that power we could clean shit up real quick.

cops could clean up the country of jews if given the power to do so. instead they are given the shit task of chasing down niggers who steal a single tiparillo from a convenience store.

quotes bls

Why did you add the mad dog to that group? Mattis is cool as fuck.

Not being a murderous gook for one. Dutere is just a thug with no better morality than the worst drug offenders. He's a piece of filth. The strongest pillar of good government is Justice. He does not mete out Justice. He's a simple tyrant. Things must be really bad in that shithole island "nation". The people get what they deserve.

Duterte is amazing, I can't wait until he executes every Abu-Sayaaf member in the Philippines with a rusty knife.

First Abu Sayaff..
Second ISIS/IS
Can't wait for ASEAN summit

I wonder how Jim and his drug needy cohorts react to all this. Kikewheels killed in action?

I suppose he must be doing good job with this, it's very popular. They must have some idea who's a drug dealer otherwise everyone would be panicking worrying they'll be the ones killed without a trial.
I still feel sad for the parents of drug dealers though.
Also if you kill the established drug dealers with a good reputation for safe drugs, the replacements probably won't sell as safe product necessarily

That salt and vinegar quote cracked me up. I think he's all mouth and no action personally, but I like his style in this age of everybody trying not to offend someone else.

Potheads on suicide watch.

Phlipland has indusrial scale meth labs supplying most of the asian market. These are local dealers and random citizens extrajudicially killed by the cops with the support of central govt. if you support the ideas of justice, equality and freedom, you must condemn this murderous rampage.

Here's the problem with this way of running your country:

Unless you know 100%, without the shadow of a doubt that your target is a criminal, there's the chance that you're going to kill an innocent person.

Not only that, but there's an even bigger chance that someone spread the rumor that someone else is a criminal because for whatever reason they want that person gone, and you'll fall for it, doing their dirty work.

The justice system is slow, and shitty, but the reason why it exists is that just having a bunch of judge dredds running around being judge, jury and executioner all in one means that a shit ton of mistakes are made and justice becomes "dumb", easily manipulated by people that just want to see other people they don't like killed, for reasons unrelated to any criminal activity.

also, it's fair to assume that the very cops missioned with clearing the streets of dealers (and other undesirables such as whores, communists and fat american expatriate pigfarmers) will be out of pocket if they do. No more bribes/ extorsion. No means to resell seizures. No more free bacon a quickie with hotwheels.
The guy will attract intl sanctions and cause a civil war. Foreigners will be scape-goated in an attempt to assemble the nation. If I had assets out there, I'd make sure they were liquid.

maninwheelchairfleesoverroof.mp4

In Davao they tell your name on TV and tell you to straighten up or leave town. At that point you are followed for a month. If you are caught during that time a raid happens. You resist you die.

It is not nearly as willy nilly as it sounds. I have one sister-in-law who witnessed a RWDS stabbing, and another currently being tailed. (She is guilty as hell BTW)