Brit/pol/ #916: Comfy Sunday Edition

Gove and Johnson challenge PM on immigration
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36407447

French Coastguard Warns Of Migrant Drownings In English Channel, As 19 Rescued Off Kent
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/29/french-coastguard-warns-migrant-drownings-english-channel-19-rescued-off-kent/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613629/UK-citizen-jailed-US-plot-bomb-Heathrow.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-end-britains-hopes-8071955
vocaroo.com/i/s0BCstZ8Dnzr
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/29/eu-referendum-parliament-leaders-david-cameron-david-mitchell
twitter.com/2010LeeHurst/status/736852307904696320
twitter.com/DanHannanMEP/status/736841873415938048
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/how-much-rent-rising-your-11357160
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/justice-at-last-for-polaroid-pervert-teacher-who-groomed-pupils-at-leeds-school-for-two-decades-1-7935981
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/man-jailed-brutal-attack-two-11397222
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/average-wait-council-house-hounslow-11395079
twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/736852870528700416
poal.me/7dccsf
boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47501743
boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47501846
boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47501905
boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47502080
boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47502195
boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47503571
archive.is/5jzwP
rt.com/news/344743-refugees-netherlands-free-money/
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/peers-4-minute-speech-cost-taxpayer-8-800-lpw5tf2vz
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/24/labours-deluded-corbynite-twitterati-are-sealing-it-off-from-the/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lkhgm/greenerin/
debian.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHD5vOtsrg
spiegel.de/international/germany/the-fuehrer-myth-how-hitler-won-over-the-german-people-a-531909.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Japanese_Alliance
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lkhgm/greenerin/?sort=top
archive.is/5AbAe
eureferendum.gov.uk/register-to-vote/
twitter.com/SHKMEP/status/736294786387218433
gov.uk/register-to-vote
bbc.com/news/uk-36407685
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36407338
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590830/Fury-racist-cartoon-comparing-butch-masculine-Michelle-Obama-pageant-ready-Melania-Trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f6obFhnOnpk
theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/albanian-organized-crime-in-uk-and-mainstream-media-retard-informs-retards/
archive.is/YzV1S
deadlinenews.co.uk/2012/01/15/albanian-crime-gangs-top-list-of-most-feared-foreign-gangsters/
rt.com/uk/344737-church-monty-python-life-brian/
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/hugo-chavez-proves-you-can-lead-a-progressive-popular-government-that-says-no-to-neo-liberalism-8202738.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614905/Chris-Evans-20-MINUTE-rant-Gear-cast-crew-filming-episode-drafts-Danny-Baker-improve-script.html
poal.me/comr13
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/forensic-info-of-hundreds-of-terror-suspects-accidentally-destroyed/
archive.is/qeHYz
poll-maker.com/poll704828xc4Bb8a60-29
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/you-one-thing-weekend-please-8076921
mirror.co.uk/money/end-paper-money-new-plastic-8077096
archive.is/l4JhG
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614446/Flesh-eating-tropical-disease-spread-Middle-East-millions-flee-Syria-scientists-warn-situation-like-Ebola.html
twitter.com/SHKMEP/status/736815106684780544
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/736971388578369536
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/25/landlord-tells-father-to-demolish-garden-pond-because-burglars-c/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-toast-within-days-if-britain-votes-to-leave-european-union-says-tory-mp-a7054696.html
archive.is/xTfv7
archive.is/LrQE8
zoopla.co.uk/new-homes/details/39895188
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/39839810
standard.co.uk/news/uk/britain-is-worlds-most-corrupt-country-says-italian-mafia-expert-a3259296.html
filmon.com/tv/bbc-two
archive.is/6Q6g6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lads

2nd for SA is not gay at all

END BIGOTRY #VOTIN

What do you think lads?

And what would you change?

UK citizen is sentenced to 40 years in a US jail after being convicted of plotting to carry out an al-Qaeda suicide bombing at Heathrow airport
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613629/UK-citizen-jailed-US-plot-bomb-Heathrow.html

TOP NOTCH

What's the plot?

LADS

Who's ready for Cuck Gear tonight?

Carswell's kinda odd but I'm sure we'll make it work.

Make more characters.

SA as HIMSELF

What the fuck why's there like 7 of them?

top kek

it should be legal to undergo sniper training and shoot migrants on sight

Looks grim.

Michael Sheen as guess who

woes was funny

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD=

TTPW?

WEW

Cohens Political Correctness was going to take over it eventually i guess

No lad come on
got it right

find me a more punchable face

holy fuck those teeth

UKIP?!

We have a winner

What does Ginnie get upto in the film lad?

A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE WINNER?! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT??

I have a contender
if your parents name you russell is it just divine law that you become a monumental twat

GCHQs inside girl

[ doubt ]

Thanks for the thread mistah SA

are you the real shego

yes fag

He's the boring version of his past self

Of course!

Whats everylad having/ had for Sunday lunch?

Nobody listens. Nobody cares

Sushi and two pork pies tbh

damn they upped their game
everyone expects the raghead sandnigger but who would suspect the skinny twink vietnamese guy in hotpants
also
its making me think lads

8 raw carrots and a vegan chilli burger tbh

a bowl of olives and 4 stale pappadums
wish i had a pork pie lad

No, you don't lad.

fish soup

yeah i do

Pussy tbh

I used to love pork pies tbh
Used to share one with my dog after a run

(GOOK DETECTED)

Wew, today is a pretty sad day…

FUCKING LEL-HELL!! LMFAO
Brexit could end Britain's hopes of hosting another World Cup or Olympics
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-end-britains-hopes-8071955
- Labour ’s chief campaigner Alan Johnson
FUCK OFF JOCK

no youre not

shego was never rude like that

Why is that a bad thing? The Olympics was a colossal waste of money

I'm getting excited lads

Hi!

I caught up with this place through some comments you guys left on my youtube channel.

AMA

vocaroo.com/i/s0BCstZ8Dnzr

oh well it wont be a fair result then will it

better have a second referendum and make sure its fair this time > :^D

kek

Oh my!

David Firth is that you?

Here's a present

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/29/eu-referendum-parliament-leaders-david-cameron-david-mitchell

This cuck has outdone himself this time

CAN'T DODGE THE ROG

That was almost indiscernible from Owen himself

That's a great impression fair play

lel-lee hurst
twitter.com/2010LeeHurst/status/736852307904696320

she could be Teresa May in the brexit film

Utter drivel.

There are people who probably this he is witty.

Top-tier wife however.

She could use the work tbh.

milf status now

hes right

and if people want to leave they should vote accordingly in a general election

referenda should be banned

theyre never held unless the government is certain the result will be in its favour from the outset and are only a device for papering over cracks in party loyalty

the current one however is an anomaly since the government never intended to hold it in the first place as they never thought theyd get a majority

Priti Patel in film

Blimey!

Why do all of our comedians go into politics?

Do they really think after years of being a clown that anyone cares for their uneducated opinions?

Guess he wont be on the BBC anytime soon

Meme time
- In 2000, Blair said: ‘our intention is clear. Britain should join a successful single currency'
twitter.com/DanHannanMEP/status/736841873415938048

Find your local paper, and post an article
inb4 >GCHQ

How much is rent rising in your area? Staggering new figures show steep west London prices
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/how-much-rent-rising-your-11357160

n-no… Dan not you too

yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/justice-at-last-for-polaroid-pervert-teacher-who-groomed-pupils-at-leeds-school-for-two-decades-1-7935981
I like how one paedophile is a big deal (when he's white) but thousands are somehow forgotten.

this is why i dont want to work in london. lots of jobs at 20-30k range but 65%+ of my wage would be eaten up by rent.

Reminder that Hannan is a Douglas Carswell tier nationalist and a closet IRA supporter

Which is why I rent from family, along with thousands of others who cannot afford to live here.
This city is insane.

Burger here, just wanted to know why you Brits hate the Krauts aside from them bombing you

Enriched by Romanian
Man jailed for brutal attack on two women in broad daylight in Northolt
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/man-jailed-brutal-attack-two-11397222

Average wait for council house in Hounslow now exceeds four-and-a-half years
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/average-wait-council-house-hounslow-11395079

Went to meadowhall yesterday to pick up some new clothes. Saw Vote Leave and brexit banners on nearly every single flyover on the way there.

I think they're going to rig the vote anyway, but rest assured that there'll be a backlash in faovur of our side whatever the outcome is. Infact people will probably be radicalised and made more bitter should they get cheated in June.

s-shut it I still love him

We need to start memeing poseiden into existence as a wrathful god of the mediterranean sea.

It's just cultural. The Krauts hate the Brits too. Actually healthy in measures.

t. neither Kraut nor Bong

Hoped dead.

WEW
twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/736852870528700416

we don't

a healthy dislike and mutual distrust
its common throughout all of Europe and its healthy but the EU wants to get rid of it because its a barrier to 'unification' under their reich

The same reason we hate the French.

Genetics.

Banter not really outright hate more like rivalry maybe. Friendly even when the Hun isn't being square headed.

now to be tbf we hate the French because they're french

I think the article mean that the UN and Merkel fear they're dead.

Unless you're a wefyewjee, in which case here's a penthouse neighbouring The Dorchester

They exist far to close to our splendid isolation.

hmmmmm

ayy lmao

Cuckchan thinks Britain is part of Europe and that even Brits know it.

Are they right?
poal.me/7dccsf

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47501743

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47501846

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47501905

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47502080

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47502195

Why did you have to remind me?

those european wankers can piss off

das rite tbh

Current day it's mainly to do with cultural snobbery, each nation is busy saying "well atleast we don't put up with this, or put up with that in OUR country" while both are still being taken over by marxists and muslims. In the past it was healthy rivalry, scramble for nations and domination.

A bit of joking comes into it, but ultimately it's a few snobs and kikes from all sides throwing their worthless opinion in and causing trouble.

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47492056#p47503571
I hate these guys.

Just don't go there tbh

Everyday I'm reminded of why the exodus was a good thing.

Venturing to 4ch was a silly idea.

archive.is/5jzwP

Has that guy been on some woes hangouts?
Also which town is it filmed in?

I know, I never go to cuck/pol/, but 8/tg/ is shit too and at least cuck/tg/ is active.

Amen. It's not just moot and his crew, it's the users too.

tbh I actually don't see the reason why brit/pol/ is hated. It actually feels comfy here

What is /tg/?

The only good thing halfchan serves for us is that they take the brunt of the media's attention and serve as a screen for the really lazy shills, so we more or less get some relative peace in here.

Traditional Games.

A good number of us think Hitler was a moron, though not for the reasons the average person does. That puts us at odds with most of Holla Forums.

Like Monopoly/Chess/Checkers?

It's like nothing but money matters. The whole EU referendum is framed around how Britain can make the most cash. Culture, race, religion, tradition, history, none of this means anything apparently. It's not worthy of discussion in the great debate over our future.

Economy-firsters are cancer.

More along the lines of Warhammer and the like, iirc

Money is the modern man's God.

Oh right, cheers lad

Technically, but mainly Warhammer 40k, D&D, MTG.

LARPing too.

Kill me

Dutch are giving up to 10,000 euros to rapefugees to buy furniture - dependent on council…do you think Ikea lobbied for enrichment also Greens in Hamburg calling for a mosque in EVERY neighbourhood

The left have a weird obsession with money which I think stems from their inability to explain racial differences. They think money being thrown at people can solve everything.

I've had people urge me to not settle down user, people are incredibly selfish these days.

source?

How can a life goal to be travel the world? This isnt the 1500s

Welcome to "me me me" culture.

That makes sense. He got millions of Europeans killed while trying to play general despite him not being a military genius

No, idiots think Hitler was a moron. Normal people in here dislike him because we were at war with him, no other reason, most of us acknowledge the war should have been avoided.

People hate brit/pol/ because of unironic Dresden/Harris posting, good goy posting, trap posting, ginnie posting and general autism.

Outrage as Dutch authorities give up to €10k to refugees to ‘go shopping’
rt.com/news/344743-refugees-netherlands-free-money/

and it's at this point I'd have said "got a problem with that" or "fuck off". I don't have time for these kind of snarky people any more.

Travelling is so fucking boring, the more easier something is, the less satisfaction/enjoyment you get out of it
Everywhere is built upon

Brit/pol/ always reminds me of a pub in a busy part of London, with a lot of locals and lots of tourists popping in and out from time to time.
Tends to be pretty quiet with idle chatter and whatnot, then a big event like a football game (or election or whatever) is on and the place gets packed.

Hitler was a moron though

A lot of people on 8ch take it all a bit too seriously (I don't mean that they shouldn't be taking politics seriously, but they don't 'get' the sense of humour here when at the end of the day it's just shitposts on an image board that'll disappear like tears in rain).

A liberal peer was allowed to charge taxpayers nearly £9k to fly home on a flatbed from a holiday in America to make a four-minute speech
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/peers-4-minute-speech-cost-taxpayer-8-800-lpw5tf2vz

for good banter

Holla Forums Brit/pol/ is utter fucking shite. Not that 4chan Brit/pol/ is any better (it's non-existent).

The only good Brit/pol/ was pre-Holla Forums.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/24/labours-deluded-corbynite-twitterati-are-sealing-it-off-from-the/

Some of you lads may of abandoned our R/UKpolitics infiltration but I'm still fighting

i can't tell if the upvotes are supporting him or are on our side

Get upvoting

You're a moron and your brain and consequently b8, are shit tier

there

But also that being a life goal to travel? It just seems pathetic, there nothing wrong with traveling imo but making a life goal is just silly.

What's with the rotten quality, lad?

I'm not sure where. It's possible that he was on one of the hangouts, but I don't remember him being there. I found him four years ago through the videos he did on King Lear and the temple of Janus, way before I'd ever heard of Woes.

downloaded from jewtube and i use a really shitty converter soz

Russel Brand

what is your converter?

freemake

easy there satan

ye

usually richfags who go on expensive holidays every year but at the same time call themselves environmentalists

It's not b8

Hitler was a fucking retard that constantly fucked up the military strategy of his generals because he wanted to LARP as a military strategist

wew.
What OS do you use?

They want to "seee the world" and "experience the diverse and wondrous cultures" and "oh I wonder how many dicks I can fit up my arse before they stop thinking I'm a bigot omg different countries are so gr8 amirite :))))))"

Hitler was a moron though

not telling but i dont use windows 10, 8 or mac

ayy, in your face Corbyn

Are you memeing? Or do you actually like Blair?

INSTALL LINUX
1. go to debian.org/ and download an ISO image
2. burn it onto a USB or CD/DVD
3. Install it on to your computer and make a partition.
4. open Terminal
5. enter sudo apt-get install ffmpeg to install ffmpeg
6. to use ffmpeg enter ffmpeg -i input.mp4 output.webmi

oops, don't put webmi
put just webm

READY YOUR LAUGHING GEARS BOYS

you can download webm directly from youtube.. whats the original url

Both. Like sure he should be burned at a stake but I'm fucking in love and I can't help it. Sorry lad.

Who here doing (((Alevels)))?

RIP lad.
What're you studying?

Disgusting.

History, Geography, Religious Studies and a (((Foreign language))).

You?

Lad don't set me off. At least I'm not some animu avatarfag

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHD5vOtsrg

Did anyone see Mary Doll get torn apart?

So we're told. We are also told he was gay had a small cock with two holes in it was a jew was a pedophile was a coke addict was mental was was was etc
Some of his generals were pozzed aristocrats who fucked him over continuously
Remember..
History is a distorted mirror that reflects what you're told to see, rather than what was actually seen at the time
Since Adolph Hitler there has never been anyone like him and as such his mystique has generated ton of books and lectures by multiple individuals who present themselves as authorities,all saying very different things,with very different opinions-ranging from the perverse to the super heroic

The real lesson to be learned here is that all history is twisted into stories and lies to often times fit the present social or political times; and if that can happen in just 65 years ,imagine what the facts of the ancient Greeks or Romans really were

The Führer Myth: How Hitler Won Over the German People
There were still many Germans who were skeptical of Hitler when he became chancellor in 1933. But Führer propaganda and military success soon turned him into an idol
spiegel.de/international/germany/the-fuehrer-myth-how-hitler-won-over-the-german-people-a-531909.html

For example not many people know this..

Japan was an ally of Great Britain until 1934…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Japanese_Alliance
In WW1 Japan declared war on Germany to grab on the cheap Truk, the Bismarck-Archipelago and Tsing-Tao. But they did send any troops to Europe to fight for the British, and why would they? They had no further goal. The Anglo-Japanese Alliance was not prolonged by Great Britain because of pressure from FDR as he already in 1913 as Wilson's Undersecretary of the Navy Department planned the "shootout" between Japan and the US over the "Pacific dominance." It just couldn't be realized as long as Japan was an ally of England.
In 1934 then England did not prolong the pact, and the Japanese had to seek new friends. And they found them in 1936: Hitler and Mussolini, the 2 European "bad guys".

Not all of us are 16

I don't use meme os

You're just as bad, if not worse.

I did mine about five years back, lad.

Lad…

whatever dude

I'm a third year goy so I will be finishing when 19.

Don't. Just don't. STEM is good, not for me. I like being an unemplyoed NEET.

I'm doing a double bachelor degree
in molecular biology and clinical psychology
barely interested in either but hey if i can get good work at the end of it

Congrats. I fucked up biology and only got a C. :/
That's why I'm doing humanities now.

Lots of my friends failed to get into medicine so are now doing biomedical science. Christ…

When did you realise Trump was the worlds only hope?

Nothing wrong with studying what he's interested in, lad.
At least it's not (((sociology))) or similar.

:^)

where do i register to vote in the eu referendum lads?

can i do it online?

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4lkhgm/greenerin/?sort=top

WHAT HAVE I STARTED

I made this thread to draw attention to the blatant anti democratic nature of the Remain campaign. But it seems they've all come out of the woodwork

I'm not sure if the upvotes are ironic or not. Upvote lads, send in the infantry

nigga aint it too late by now?

HOLY KEK
Brexit would jeopardise peace in Europe, warn religious leaders
archive.is/5AbAe
Members of the group, who say they signed in their personal capacities, write that “faith is about integration and building bridges, not about isolation and erecting barriers”.
Registration teams will also visit mosques throughout the country, and formal approaches will be made to the Jewish, Sikh, Hindu and Christian communities.

eureferendum.gov.uk/register-to-vote/

He has until June 7th

Good lad, I wish more people on Brit/pol/ took the time to spread our ideology elsewhere.

Oh bugger, I'm also doing history. :^)

w0t?

British Asian communities vast majority are for @StrongerIn #Remain - Brit Asian press reports in Urdu
twitter.com/SHKMEP/status/736294786387218433

You can't, lad. Might as well mix now as your daughters will anyway.

Funny how "fear mongering" falls out of the dictionary when it isn't UKIP doing it.

Thanks lad.

I was registered for past elections, so now i have to register for this one vote?

the link also take me here:gov.uk/register-to-vote

It's almost as if they don't have a strong British identity

This travelling meme must die tbh.

Who Here /takingtheirpollingcardtoapreisttogetblessedbeforethevote/

And this is at least partially why the mortgage on my mum and dad's house has remained the same since I was born.

I always wondered how the fuck I was meant to "see the world" with no money.

I don’t understand why so many people have a problem managing and refer to it as some sort of lofty goal. I go away several times a year, It doesn’t cost all that much.

Americanism, not surprising.

Twenty people, including 18 Albanians, have been rescued from a boat that had started taking in water overnight in the English Channel off the Kent coast
bbc.com/news/uk-36407685

History's a good one, m8; my younger brother is doing it n'all.

I'm hungry lads

Eat something healthy fam

muh poor, suffewing, sywian wefyewjeez, amirite.

Let's write to Corbyn lads.

One word at a time.

communism

That’s very odd. Just last week a boat was caught sneaking in along my bit of the coast containing…. 18 Albanians (and a captain, who wasn’t an illegal BUT was wanted for murder).

Why do Albanians travel in groups of 18 one wonders.

It happens a lot..small boats are regularly seen putting people ashore on quiet beaches especially at night. Locals are aware but nothing is done
We still have these and they need using along with drones

getting a bit pissed off tbh
most of them are probably faggots who only come here for the summer

antisemitism

RATE MY OC

Albanians are filth and Kosovan Albanians. The whole country is run by six mafia families and is corrupt as fuck
I have NEVER met one that hasn't been a gangster or a drug dealer or a pimp. They have terrible trouble in Italy with them. The fuckers will stop at nothing

European migrant crisis: Weekly boat rescues reach 13,000
52,000 A MONTH - 600,000 A YEAR
BY SEA…ALONE
This is nothing short of deliberate. Politicians and big business leaders must ALL be called to account
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36407338

They work the car washes and deal drugs around my way.

I didn’t have much of an opinion on them until I started hearing accounts of them daily from a good friend who works for the home office.

What makes them so especially criminal?

Don't forget the Hitch brothers.

Who plays Owen Jones?

requesting the edited version of this

kek that's exactly what I was thinking lad

perfect

Would make a nice billboard that, lad.
Not sure about the font though.

Yeah, the font looks a bit pixely

It’s been 3 days since lad who wasn’t raised has been on.

You about lad?

I wonder how much functionality those guns still have.

Probably seized from either years of neglect or too many coats of paint.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

It will be the old ' everyone was involved so no one is to blame'

Who?

Looks like that… Fucking disgusting tbh

take your pick

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590830/Fury-racist-cartoon-comparing-butch-masculine-Michelle-Obama-pageant-ready-Melania-Trump.html

Will then Ten Tonne Terror ever be stopped?

The big lad, unrepentant mummy poster and NEET.

Actually come to think of it he was pushing it a bit with his posts recently, he may have been banned again. Poor lad.

Good.

Not likely tbf.

Fucking brighton. Place is utter cancer.

I reported him on a few posts, so yeah, pretty likely.
MODS GODS

Filtered tbh

I reported him, kek

can confirm, it's a pustule on the arse of the most beautiful county.

Who feeling /NotSoSplendid/ here?

kys immediately

Do a "fuck the EU, Farage is coming for you" one

k give me a min, i just downloaded the ap

How did it become poz central

I always assumed it was just old people. Is there a massive univeristy there or something?

(Me)

Yes. University of Sussex is a magnet for freaks and lefties, there's a large squatting culture there too which attracts the dregs of society. It's a fucking slum nowadays.

Lad, really?

It is basically England’s San Francisco

Brighton has also become a colony of Islington and so you get a lot of out of touch, middle class, left wing cunts.

Did the pope really tell refugees to mix with Europeans? I can't find anything about it.

I second this

NEG THS SHIT LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=f6obFhnOnpk

well that was fun, bored of that app now

1/2

The car washes are used to launder the drug money. The police do NOTHING

According to the 2011 census, 58.79% of Albania adheres to ISLAM; Christianity is practiced by 17.06% of the population and can be found in significant numbers in Kosovo, Montenegro, and Macedonia ALL neighbouring countries
Thieves, criminals, drug trafficking narco pimps and a bunch of sex and organ traders - they are the kings in that industry. A truly horrible mass of wild people. Stupid and violent. They are the definition of a human/virus. The other name for Albania is The Planet of the Apes. Russia has Chechens and we have Albanians… very similar
A bunch of idiots and extremely violent criminals. What they did to Serbia and its people in 1999 proves what a bunch of disgusting wild animals they are. Of course, they couldn't have done it if they hadn't lured NATO in to fight with them. Disgusting, manipulative thieves, murderers and crooks. They captured a lot of Serbian families from Kosovo and forced them to live in the north of Albania and call themselves Albanians.
They have an inflated self esteem because they still think America and Britain loves Albania. The rulers in Kosovo are all US & UK backed and installed Albanian criminals. The most popular boys name there is Tonibler…IMAGINE. They stole Kosovo from Serbs, they appropriate their neighbour's cultures and histories, then claim it as theirs. They breed like cockroaches. Albania is truly the cancer of Europe. Unbelievably primitive people coming from an honour culture. Their first response in an argument is "I'm going to kill you" and they will try that - don't get me wrong
British police have no fucking clue at all as to how ruthless they are
The country itself is worthless. It's like a fucking gypsy colony. People only really care about crime, fighting and are proud as fuck - about fuck all - they care only about money, and nothing else.
I met a girl who was engaged to one and was forced to be "married" all his family. She ended up running away when the relationship broke down and claiming ownership of her tried to force her into prostitution so they could make money off of her.
They forced her to clean for the entire family. They shout all the time and consider themselves to be superior to every race on earth, even though they have problems using soap and water
They only want an American or English passport so they can move to other countries and carry out crime to make easy money

b-but its the Tories f-fault that the Greens failed!

2/2

Albanian organized crime in UK
theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/albanian-organized-crime-in-uk-and-mainstream-media-retard-informs-retards/

BRITAIN : 2002
archive.is/YzV1S
Scotland Yard fearful at spread of violent crime across Europe into UK cities

SCOTLAND 2012
Albanian crime gangs top list of most feared foreign gangsters
deadlinenews.co.uk/2012/01/15/albanian-crime-gangs-top-list-of-most-feared-foreign-gangsters/

This guy literally loves getting hate comments.

Is he some sort of sadomasochist?

Who is he referring to when he says “The Not So Good”?

This one?

He has the worst smile ever. It's kind of creepy, especially as he's trying to be cute, but just fails horrifically.

He loves it just like any other grievance mongering fuckwit, so he can point and say, "look at the bigoted hatred against me". The fact that he's male and damselling makes it even more sickening, at least women have the excuse of their selected biological frailty.

How do these people exist?

I don't usually like metal but damn…

They truly are a fucking glorious band. Steadfast is easily in my top 3 albums of all time.

UK church under fire for screening ‘blasphemous’ Monty Python’s movie on Christ
rt.com/uk/344737-church-monty-python-life-brian/

Bloody hell, lad! Might I ask what your personal experiences you have had with them? No one seethes with that much anger from second hand accounts!

Not that I doubt what you say, I have never heard a good word said about them.

I had a friend who went to live in France for a few years and came back ranting and raving about how much he hated Albanians.

Same story from my friend who works for the home office, he says they cause nothing but trouble and are highly dangerous.

Pretty scary to be honest.

Bigots smh

tbh

Owen Jones

Monday 8 October 2012

Hugo Chavez proves you can lead a progressive, popular government that says no to neo-liberalism
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/hugo-chavez-proves-you-can-lead-a-progressive-popular-government-that-says-no-to-neo-liberalism-8202738.html

Owen is pretty spot on with everything to be honest. Except I wish he could understand the benefits of a free-market CIVIC society with small government.

What a bonehead.

tbh

That would make less immigrants come here though. Not based at all if you ask me.

Anyone else exam eating and becoming a fat bastard?

CUCK GEAR JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614905/Chris-Evans-20-MINUTE-rant-Gear-cast-crew-filming-episode-drafts-Danny-Baker-improve-script.html

It's perfect lad. If I ever get forced to sing that wretched anthem, I'll be using these words instead.

what is she part-Scottish lmao?

Come on, lad. I am on my second day of nofap.

Why are they bothering at this point. The only people who will watch it will be:

A. Actual fans of the original line up who want to see how bad it is.
B. Lefties who will watch it to support the new diverse hosts/ as a snub at Jezza.

Neither of these groups will watch more than the 1st episode.

Ginnie should be played by Cate Blanchett tbqh lads

You know when it starts?

Ah this shit is hilarious

I'll forgive your (1) if you post more rare Ginnies, lad

Tonight at 8.30.

I guess we should watch it in thread for some live memery.

Going out to drink and play poker with workmates tonight lads.

The fuck is that?

>a woman posted this refutation of Brexit and why she will be voting to remain

When men got the vote, it was democracy
When women got the vote, it was universal suffrage

Harry and Paul in the 90s was based, they got cucked by PC BBC executives recently though

BBC decision makers must be nostalgic for their 1990s has beens

Jeremy hates his job lol

I think she might be a bit "simple" tbh, lad.

It reads like something a poorly written AI would come out with.

Republic of Ireland I'm guessing

more nationalistic UK metal

Is this the bird watching cunt

ginnie is a disgusting whore and should be played by a pig.

Oh wow. BBC executives must have wanked themselves raw over this

Take that, back, lad. You don't even really mean it

fuckin bbc

Reported.

no faggots, she is a racemixer and a coalburner

ANYONE WHO LOVES GINNIE IS A CUCK, SHE ONLY FUCKS NIGGERS

You've got a point lad, but I think a camel would make for a more faithful portrayal.

i thought this is what you guys wanted to happen to women?

Then I'm a proud cuck, lad. I love her

lad…..

the argument for immigration revolves around shopping

you are disgusting cunts

Its hard to believe we are still talking about Ginnie

It's a meme goal and I say that as someone who spend 2 months in Saudi Arabia, 1 month in Iran, 2 months in Ukraine, 4 months in Venezuela, only 2 weeks in Louisiana and is pretty well travelled.

It's about "experiencing new cultures maaaan". No, it's aboute just about "muh food" going to blue moon parties and getting drunk with a few liberal locals who the "traveller" will recall "weird quirks" about, a few bungee jumps and that's about the extent of it for the average "traveller".

They're cunts tbh.

BASED EAST END MUMMY

Brit/politics/ is dead, so all the NEETs came back here with their Ginnie obsession.

poal.me/comr13

BASED

Who else is a female of child bearing age and in any way related to brit pol

LADS

Our infiltration of r/ukpolitics has delivered 100 upvotes and BTFO lefties in the comments

Friend of mine had loads of dealings with them in Wembley. He was renting houses..They rented a few and turned them into brothels so he tried to close them down. They threatened to chop his families heads off and eat them but bbefore they could do that they got into a battle with some other gangsters and fucked off to another country.
I've come across loads of them and all scum
They started becoming doormen in central London. I was outside the Astoria one night when one of them shoved this emo kid down the stairs. I fucking don't like emo kids but that was just fucking ridiculous using some next level military moves on him
I think they muscled their way onto the doors but I think the police got involved and licensing came about as a result of that kind of thuggery
The main experience I had was with a carwash, won't say where but they scratched my sister's car and wouldn't rectify it, cornered her in their office when she complained then threatened to punch her face all over the place..about four of them. I don't like people trying to bully other people tbh…the police wouldn't do anything…A few weeks later someone went past the car wash and threw brake fluid they had concealed in a coffee mug over the bosses very fucking expensive cars when they weren't looking..
Oh dear…How sad..Nevermind.jpg

Don't talk about her, and report those that do.

Lad, why on earth would you go to Saudi Arabia?

IMPORTANT

poal.me/comr13

Why haven't we Webmed this tbh lads???

I would tbh

Shame this lentil-munching hobbit didn't kill himself when had depression tbh

i'd love to see Ray put the little scrawny cunt in his place.

UK 9/11 INBOUND

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/27/forensic-info-of-hundreds-of-terror-suspects-accidentally-destroyed/

So where do think it'll be lads?

I'm still betting Manchester, chemical attack.

Immoral

Probably will be at some high profile festival.

Was contracted over there. It's alright, let's put it this way the muslims are nicer over there than they are over here, same goes with Morocco too. Muslims in the west have a MASSIVE chip on their shoulder over here. Everyone over there pretty much dislikes the religious police; there are a lot of closet atheists and christians. The clerics are a massive problem over there and they're radicalising muslims even more over here too.

top kek, vigilante justice is best justice.

So it looks like some have escaped . . .

THE DATABASE

but >muh skyscrapers >muh music >muh Aladdin carpets
It is not immoral.

hehehe

Burger here. WTF happened to the one and only British show I watched regularly on a time?

The BBC happened.

You can't really say that until you've tried going to a beheading of a sand nigger and cheered it on.

ARE you the mummy poster lad?

The most offensive thing is the cuck.

Clarkson got fired and Hammond and James May didn't want to do it without him. They'll have a show on amazon prime, god knows when it is though.

I see. Thanks for the posts user.

I shall avoid Albanians at all costs.

Daily reminder that BASED IAN ANDERSON supports Brexit

Time to break out the Jethro Tull tunes lads

The consolation is there was a 4m drop in viewers and the BBC refused to say how many complaints it got.

I can guarantee the DNA of those white hate speakers, combat 18 and white males who got in one little fight at the age of 16 are still on file.

He also dragged her into alcoholism didn’t he?

lol i think so

meant to reply to

Mudslime dna probably deleted to make way for more room for 'radical' white people

What race is she again?

I see. Sad news lads.

There's that at the least then heh.

she is jewish/asian/black/white mixed race

Autistoid

German Bierfest is in three days and happening in Manchester for the first time.

Not to mention all the false alarms and police cuts Manchester have had this year, I'm too fucking suspicious of it.

Kek.

Might incite a hate crime just so the bastards have me on record tbh.

Producer got twatted in the face by Clarkson for not bringing him food, Hamster & Mr Slowly left with him because they're all good mates.

Shame it's gone but they're trying to boot up their own thing on Amazon Prime.

I can't be the only one who thinks she's got nigger features can I?

She's got a bit of Philippine blood

Human, you bigot.
Part Portuguese, Irish, Anglo, Jew and Nip apparently.

Damn, she's getting less white every day

she has negro features because she is mixed with nigger blood.

FUCK YOU 1488

Why would you want to be on record and easily tracked or implicated should they want to throw the book at someone-anyone? Slip under the radar like a smart white man.

So that explains it lel.

Does he?

My Mum took me to see Jethro Tull when I was a really small lad and Ian Anderson spotted us in the crowd struggling a bit and let us come and watch the show from the stage.

Been a lifelong fan.

I knew he would be based politically.

SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!

Don't blame her after being with that tbh.

He has brown grandchildren. I think that stings him deep down, at least on a subconcous level, but hes gone into lefty double down mode with furious virtue signalling. Fuck him tbh. He deserves to suffer. Hes suppost to be a conservationalist yet he advocates mass immigration of third world savages who have absolutely no respect for nature and wildlife. Its only whites that give a shit about nature conservation. And god forbid we would want to protect and conserve the native population of these isles eh oddy?

Yeah, enjoy your nigger grandchildren you lefty bubble dwelling cunt.

He also admitted to keeping quiet about Savile when he and others had known what was afoot at the bbc for years on that matter.

Was Virginia always so mixed or did her DNA change with each dick she took?

Fuck your spaghetti-Marxism.

>mfw a 1488er is angry at me on a Korean basket weaving forum

Yeah, just read an interview in Classic Rock magazine

How long ago was that, lad? I'm only 21 so i've never really had the chance to see them. tfw

Knew it.

For the bants mostly.

I am keeping a low profile though, I just feel like I'm hiding an d it's winding me up.

But you know the saying, it's what you do in the dark that shines in the light.

Tbf it's lucky she got out alive, I can't imagine him being a nice fella.

Not to mention she goes back to him all the time for advice, loads of photos of her crying over coffee with him, it's like Stockholm Syndrome.

You can tell it stings him deep down, he looks dead inside.

it is sunday my dudes

Albanians are low level criminals, not even with the noble myths and stories the Italian mafia have to them. They're just trash through and through. To think they could've all been dead if it weren't for fucking NATO.

Lad, she'd be a monstrosity if every dick she took changed her DNA. That's a myth. She's had at least 420 dicks and has sampled each race at least once.

Jesus Christ

REMINDER THAT SHE IS GCHQ

"He revealed that as a consequence of his bipolar disorder he had attempted suicide during one of his depressive episodes"

Fucking Lol. Depression is horrid, but the fact this little maggot has had it all his life delights me.

"IREFUSE TO ACCEPT THE VERDICT OF THE COURT, M'LUD!"
Notorious mass murderer, lia and all round heeky cunt Tony Blair hints he could refuse to accept Chilcot's Iraq war verdict
archive.is/qeHYz

He looks like the typical middle class green voter

Why are there so many genetic-loser freaks in this fucking country?

does a girl become more feminine is she samples traps?

Over the length of time you have been alive ago tbh, lad.

You can still catch Ian Anderson performing, I saw him last year and he played a full Tull set. Shame that the band isn’t together anymore but he is still worth seeing.

He also performs comfy acoustic sets in cathedrals quite often. Very Brit/pol/-tier.

The funniest bit is when he admits we're out of control

BRITISH UNION OF FASCISTS YOU TOSSER

I dont get it?

His haircut.

poll-maker.com/poll704828xc4Bb8a60-29

Remember to vote Leave boyos

Where does Brit/pol/ think ISIS or whatever other durka group it is will bomb in the UK next?

Where does Brit/pol/ want ISIS to bomb next?

If you do one thing this weekend, please register to vote
- Shadow Minister for Young People and Voter Registration
Their biggest fear is you don't vote and give them legitimacy
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/you-one-thing-weekend-please-8076921

Christianity and lack of abortion tbh.

Ascension Island

Do Burger votes count? Cause I voted LEAVE.

New plastic fiver to be released by Bank of England in September
mirror.co.uk/money/end-paper-money-new-plastic-8077096

Rotherham

bomb the BBC but that would make them bombing their biggest ally

I also think the seating proximity to the nog in said video (>>6154757) probably contributed to him going into overcuck mode (as those of his ilk are prone to do, always eager to prostrate themselves in the company of blacks and browns) and make a fucking twat out of himself on tv.

paris

archive.is/l4JhG

tbf they wouldn't be such loser freaks if they were raised in stable families and in a moral culture tbh

actually South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

Don't even want to read it.

I can't take this anymore lads, this shit is making me suicidal.

London. The last of the infidels in the colony must be cleansed.

keke, what a mong. This should be shilled to show what a bunch of retards IN voters are.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614446/Flesh-eating-tropical-disease-spread-Middle-East-millions-flee-Syria-scientists-warn-situation-like-Ebola.html

Oh dear, it really isn't getting any better. Better quarantine the middle-east and nuke it tbh.

Disfiguring tropical bug spread across Syria after ISIS turn the streets into a filthy wasteland is now eating its way across the Middle East

Cutaneous leishmaniasis is a disease spread by bites from sand flies
Can lead to severe scarring and regularly goes undiagnosed and untreated
The disease had been contained to Syria, particularly ISIS-held regions
But it has now spread as millions have fled to neighbouring countries

Nice try dipshit.

lol at the way they pick a blonde hair blue eyed girl for the "green card" one

we all know its gook and spics

F U C K O F F P A K I!!
twitter.com/SHKMEP/status/736815106684780544

London

well syphilis, polio, hepatitis and dysentery are already rampant among ISIS

that's unable to happen if they are genetically inclined to be losers and are from that kind of stock.

Please tell me we aren't the only ones that sees this as a retarded thing to say.

Louis CK as Owen Jones

A pub at the edge of Greater London is the same price as Central London, smh tbhwya

How did your afternoons go, lads?

I don’t subscribe to the popular belief that them doing so is for the greater good, I don’t think there is any evidence that it would wake the public "wake up" so I really don’t want them to do it at all.

My money is still on London. The attacks on non-trophy targets are coming pretty soon but we don’t appear to be there just yet.

For anyone who hasn’t seen it I recommend this video, it explains the subject at hand pretty well.

Poz his timeline lads…he's in a Twitter fight
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/736971388578369536

lmao
must suck to be a londonfag

What the fuck are Vote Leave doing?

you deserved it lad tbf

Throwing the referendum just like they were planted there to do.

I meant it as a joke. Well, half joke. I understand why people would want Rotherham bombed and all killed. Jut wipe the slate clean there.
Yeah I agree it never wakes many people up. Even people who see it up close or lose a family member or friend don't wake up often.

What an old faggot.

Glad his genes are in the genetic trashcan tbh

hello morality official

I remembering going to Leicester for a m8s birthday and ordering a double whisky.
The bar girl said "one fifty" and I couldn't comprehend it at first.

London is s t u p i d l y expensive

:^)

What's the issue?
Another country joining the EU allows the possibility of any of them to move freely to this country. Turkey is known to do deals with ISIS and is too close for comfort. They're not even fucking European.

Farage has made the same comments Leave have so I don't know what you're bitching about.

Dat globalism

AAARGH

As I said m8, their selection was naff

America and it's -isms need to rot in the deepest pits of Hell.

Kek

Pubs serving food was the biggest mistake of our time.

I'm not saying it's not true but the manner in which they present their arguments are tacky as fuck and not normie-friendly at all

do you honestly expect your average citizen to see the words 'HALT ZE GERMAN ADVANCE' and pay heed to the argument?

that looks so shopped

smh

The German one is indeed cringe. The Turkey one has nothing wrong with it.

That must be a parody

Where are you getting these?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/25/landlord-tells-father-to-demolish-garden-pond-because-burglars-c/

Owen Jones retweeted it

this pisses me off as well lad

No. Whisper is one of those things where you share your most degenerate thoughts. Things that really didn't need a fucking platform smh

landlords are now largely all Russians, Indians and Romanians who don't give a fuck about this country or you getting robbed; it shouldn't surprise you.

I woz avin a gigl m8
are you some sort of filthy continental

Not everyone got landlord stats, lad

Why are people with mental illnesses always so stereotypically fucking faggy about it?

I've got depression and I don't want to speak with anyone else who has depression because they make my fucking depression worse.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY? FUCKING WHY? IF SOMEONE BREAKS INTO HIS BACK GARDEN THE CUNT DESERVES TO DROWN

9999999999999999999% MAD

About time

GIVE ME TWO WINNIES FOR THIS TENNER MATE

CALL ME DAVE WON'T SURVIVE BREXIT
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-toast-within-days-if-britain-votes-to-leave-european-union-says-tory-mp-a7054696.html

I know it's a shoop but it might as well be real.

Building things in homes that aren't yours is a bit daft tbh.

Who are you referring to lad?

wew, grim

Probably because 90+% of them don’t actually have anything wrong with them!

Every time she faces a challenge in life she goes back for more drugs instead of dealing with it (if she ever stopped taking them).

What you are left with is an mentally undeveloped broken insufferable person.

Some people have mental illness. Most on anti depressants don’t.

I blame the doctors tbh, they should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

They're from Whisper.

I took antidepressants for 3 years, and you're right, if there's someone to blame, it's doctors.
Rather than help fix the actual causes of an issue (the actual issue itself may seem petty) they fuck the patient up

Such a little child, who has to hide away when logic gangs up on him

How much sweeter can leaving the EU get? It keeps getting a better and better prospect.

Unless May gets to take the lead, I would prefer Dave to May.

He won't survive Bremain either, Backbenchers are crying foul over his slimy tactics and will demand retribution if we stay in.

62 years old and still renting

He was the NEET of that time

Getting worried if Pakis win it for the Cucks. They wont be the ones going to war and fighting for our independence as Junker gets more cocky

Just people in general tbh. It winds me up that these people do nothing to try and solve the problem except pop tablets

I don't go on massive suicidal trips or feel sad every single day. For me it's like this: I love my life, but some days I want to participate in life just a lot less than usual.

I'm fucking stuck with it and I need to work my own ways around it. Asking for help from someone who's a professional about it is okay because they turn around and go "here's a map, you're trying to go from A to B when you should be going from C to D"

Talking about how you feel all the time resolves absolutely fuck up. Put a plan into action, get help if you need to and execute it and you're on your way to better and brighter days.

Can confirm, felt like this for five years before seeing the GP. I was more or less like "Fuck it, this will pass", this year, realized it wasn't passing so I thought fuck it, might as well get it checked.

Had a month's worth of tablets, very low dosage from my doctor (he's a Serb, one of the few xenos I genuinely like), went back and I was like "no more lad, not for me" and he referred me for a free 1 on 1 program so I can work around it in my own way. Sticking people on tablets doesn't do much, you find the problem, solve the problem. You don't stick them on a crutch. It's that simple.

This is one of the reasons I cannot fucking stand the Tumblr "literally shaking, literally triggered" culture because I also had PTSD from a horrible event at the same time and didn't know it till my mate came back from Iraq and he asked me why I wasn't sleeping well, I explained it, he asked some more about certain things and I answered with what he saw as signs of it and he more or less said "you've got the same thing as me you mong, come to the support group with me next week"

I'm a NEET, lad. But I won't be renting at 62

Yep! People go to them for help and they just make things worse for them.

I don’t deny that some people have genuine mood disorders but I am damned sure they make up a tiny minority of those who are actually medicated.

It’s all been proven beyond any reasonable doubt but I don’t have my links to hand, I will post them in a later thread (was quite interested in the subject a few years back).

There are so many alternatives that are actually effective that can be used in place of medication. They should be tried first but they aren’t even offered at all by most GP’s.

Really infuriates me.

Because they're weak little attention-seeking pussies who need cuddles for their inferiority and most of them are 19 year old girls with 62,000 friends who feel bad because "she's prettier than meee"

fucking stupid

Please share your secret of home ownership, lad.

bit like my flat tbh

Fuck sake jones you utter cunt.

I don't know, lad. I haven't gotten there yet.

What if the GCHQ finds you, lad?

"Treating the symptoms is easier and quicker in the short term than treating the illness." is the mentality.

Lad, I'm 99.99% sure that's a fake.

Admit it. We're finished, lad.

JUST

they will already know if they want to. All they need to do is correlate the messages timestamps to traffic on your IP address

might as well had a single mother tbh since my dad was so pussywhipped tbh. He's now sleeping in the basement next to my room, stored together with all kinds of different shit tbh.

I don't get it, lad

I’m glad you have a decent doctor who didn’t just insist you stay on your medication “until it restores your balance” or whatever pseudoscientific bullshit they push (which is what all anti depressants are based upon).

Defeatism gets us nowhere.

They are starting to outvote us on key issues.

This is a trend that will get worse and worse.

wew…

Is anyone here planning on attending the Bristol Unity march on June 4th?

archive.is/xTfv7

Antifa are plastering their fucking signs all over the city, and they seem like they're spoiling for violence.

archive.is/LrQE8

They are a fucking joke.

They seem pretty fucking stupid all told, but the Antifa clowns seem even more demented.

They are both fucking stupid. It does nothing for our cause the more they fight with anti-fa degenerates.

Is this the new white jihad logo?

both of these are cannon fodder for the higher ups of each respective cause, let them be.

Looks like a Bond villain safehouse.

If antifa are caught on camera brutalizing peaceful British nationalists and that shit goes viral then it could be a pretty effective red pill moment for moderates.

SWI are clearly cretins; they can barely spell a coherent sentence right on their own kikebook wall for the love of god, but even fodder can serve the cause.

I like it but wouldn't spend $34M on it

antifa always go ham like the Bolsheviks they are, but it never hits the media. Pure coincidence.

I don’t care for the shape but I absolutely loathe the bare concrete aesthetic.

Degenerate/10

Lad you aren't allowed to like something I'm making fun of people for owning

lads

I like it

No, it wouldn't. They'd be even more of a laughing stock.
They don't act like that, the name doesn't help either. The act as bad as antifa.
But it really doesn't, sure it might persuade another of their illiterate mates to join in. But that's about it.

I bet you like cock too

You're just saying that because I told you that you can't, lad.

I… like it

what's wrong with it? you could paint it and put grass on the flat roofs and creepers up the walls.

cock?

Has anyone tried iodine before?

Boris on Countryfile lads

zoopla.co.uk/new-homes/details/39895188

How about this, only 5 million quid and designed using terraria

If you want a house full of insects you could.

owen jones seems like such a nice man

LOL 80-YEAR OLD DISABLED PEOPLE IN WHEELCHAIRS BEING GANG RAPED BY DOWN-SYNDROMES AND THEN SMEARING FAECES ON EACH OTHER HAHAHA IM SO CONTROVERSIAL AND OFFENSIVE

Can brit/pol/ answer me on whether they really believe Boris is based?

Because he is nothing but a self-serving opportunistic cretin who plays the le bumbling funny man routine that the plebs fall for.

Pretty much what I see

Better than no-fun Peter Cuckchins.

oi lads 20 minutes until pc gear is on. we watching it on brit/pol/.com together yeah?

I can't answer for Brit/pol/ but I can for myself.

He is NOT based. Not in the slightest. The reasons are obvious.

Also he is our next PM.

I fear to watch, yet I cannot turn away

wew

Always post this every time someone asks that question. BoJo is a massive cuck, he's just being opportunistic with Brexit.

Brexit Boris is based m8

SKULL FUCKING DISABLED KIDS AND LEAVING MY GINGER PUBES IN THE EYE SOCKET WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M FIRED FUCK ALL OF YOU I RETIRE ANYWAY FUCK OFF PLS LET ME COME BACK BBC I NEED THE BBC

That white guilt article he did for the graun was pure fucking torture.

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/39839810

looks pretty comfy and not too expensive

Yes

no it's just a meme

that was nearly as funny as THE POPE SPUNKING INTO THE EYES OF 6000 SEVERELY DEHYDRATED ETHIOPIANS THEN SHITTING IN THEIR MOUTHS AND GIVING THEM RIM JOBS

Can't wait for this fat cunt to drop dead from heart disease tbh.

I'd love it if I could get a 1 bedder like this.

where are the right wing brexit goth babes?

WEW
Britain is 'world's most corrupt country', says Italian mafia expert
standard.co.uk/news/uk/britain-is-worlds-most-corrupt-country-says-italian-mafia-expert-a3259296.html

How does gentrification work, lads?

goths still exist?

Damn, that's my fetish right there.

And then I said

I said Frankie is it really necessary

to

call

that

child

a

mong

right in front of its parents?

And he said yes

he said

yes

he

said

yes

MONGS A FUNNY WORD ISN'T IT

Can she get pregnant?

hopefully not

closest to a goth is 9-10 secs in

Horse play the next puppy play?

No he can't lad.

It's very rude to ask that, lad.

LADS WHY ISN'T BRIT/POL/ .CO.UK WORKING?

This is going to be cringey af

She has a cute girl dick?

does anyone have a stream?

Not anymore. She'd had too many abortions.

can brit pol NEETs even drive?

Yes, I drive my mummy all the time. /r9k/ told me this makes me a normei though. smh

Abortions makes you infertile?

MY LOCAL INDIAN RESTAURANT

STREAM TO WHAT YOU FAGGOTS? WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME ANYTHING. WHAT'S GOING ON?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek, not even a minute in and theres a load of pakis sitting on a car

Reported.

Depends on your NEET.

If your NEET is actually a drug dealer, he'll be driving, just illegally.

Respectable white people tbh

Too many abortions and too old now.

That image is gold. Haven't seen it in a while.

Top gear lad, POZ edition

BBC 2 now

TOP GEAR IS ALREADY SHOWING A BUNCH OF PAKIS OFF

Seriously, stream to what?

Fucking CUCK GEAR. BBC2

Shill this. Make the people who hate Cameron "just because" vote to leave because of this.

New top cuck gear

Thats a shoop, shes a berniecuck. Shes also ugly as fuck at any other angle

Very first thing out his mouth

READY FOR A NON UK HOST NOOOOOONNNNN UK

Cheers

AND HERE ARE SOME INDIANS

Rampant applause

REEEEEE

GET THIS THROATY GINGER WEASEL OUT

thats a shame

My money is on Viper tbh

filmon.com/tv/bbc-two

Here's a stream for the lazy fags.

Iktf user.

Ah. I always found it boring tbh. What's pozzed about it?

WHO IS THIS BINT?!

That's Kate Winslet's old holiday home

Funnily enough, she's the only one who knows anything about cars. She used to do cameos with the old team whenever they went to Germany.

This is the state of Top Cuck. A woman is the only qualified expert.

this is so bad

clean, corporate-friendly, sterile, pc, modern, shit

Where were you when Cuck Gear nearly brought BBC crashing down with no survivors until they were bailed out by gubment?

I used to throw water balloons as goths as a young teen.

Now I just want to cover them in something else :^)

Why are you even torturing yourselves watching that crap? Seriously, dont give them the ratings.

Why are you watching the new top gear?
Normie fans of the show will view it the once tonight out of curiosity and then never watch it again.

Interesting… thought she would have had something more expensive

Bloody hell…

IKTF

tbh id give her a shag

WEW

TOP CUCK PILOT FUCKING HELL

Christ his voice is so grating. It sounds like the whine of a really unpopular schoolboy.

To stab Clarkson in his traitorous Europhile back.

what car are do you lads drive? I'm in a VW UP cheap and cheerful.

Yep, You just know it's all fucking prepared too. Clarkson sounded like he knew what he was on about, this just sounds like a man reading off a script.

top kek that was so sterile

UP's a decent little cars tbh.

yes but her baby will be brown because she only dates black guys.

w e w

New top gear presenter doesnt even like driving cars fast

this. fickle cuckold.

he sounds like a middle class dad trying to address a bunch of school children

This script is shit jesus

WHY

Also milkshakes and rice puddings if I could get my hands on them.

Used to bully them in Wales when I could because they weren't like the massive mobs they are in major cities.

I heard that people were walking out of the studio recording for the new series because they kept having to do constant retakes. This show will crash and burn so bad.

This is great news.

I actually saw him in the street once at the Edinburgh festival with a friend. I didn't know who he was, but I was rather drunk at the time and started laughing and pointing at him because he looked like a ginger babyfaced ayy lmao freak in an ugly cheap suit. I was telling my friend to come and look at the ginger freak that looked like a babby in a suit. Boyle took offence to this, went bright red and told me to fuck off.

I laughed at Simon Amstell once too, mostly because he is a tiny manlet and already looked scared witless and lost. I didn't really help his predicament.

The amount of Beebcucks in Edinburgh every August is astonishing. I hope one day Muslims see sense and blast the hell out of the festival.

I turned it off.

God damn why is he such a fag

What is on?

iT'S SO FORCED

I can't watch it

The fuck is he wearing

ROCK AND ROLL

You can always convert lad. Just give us a heads up so we can get a pack of chocky bickies to celebrate with. They're quite rare when you're trying to not be a fat piece of shite.

ROCK

AND

ROOOOOOOOOLL

I've just figure it out. Fuck that tbh.

HELLO I AM CHRIS EVANS

I HAVE NO INSIDE VOICE

so cliche and self consicous

NEVER BEFORE HAVE I SEEN PANDERING OF THIS LEVEL

They're going all out.

top cucks

Total shithole lads

They haven't rolled it yet, wait for that meme.

I dont get the mashochism here sometimes. Theres an element that cant help but watch this bbc multicult shit despite professing to hating it. Some will watch the worst most infuriating episodes of question time of their own volition. Youd literally have to clockwork orange straight-jacket and eyes held open - me to get me to watch that shit. Its time I could have spent with kids, my hobbies or whatever instead of rusting myself and giving the bbc views.

Gluttons for punishment some of you.

Las Vegas of the UK

theyre wearing helmets because theyre going to crash, right? haha

know your enemy

All this *top* banter

FIRST EVER

TOP GEAR

FIRST EVER

TOP GEAR

This tbh.

If I know there's a chance for keks, I'll watch.

If it fails to deliver, turn it off.

If not at all, into the fucking bin it goes.

Lad what?

plebeian-tier

Are you joking?

I was doing a BTEC but Im switching over because I got bored of fucking around.

THIS IS AWFUL

Has it started?
No way it started like that.

The day I convert, will be the day I've given up hope for my people.

However, I have considered doing an infiltration thing, getting married to some Paki lass, getting her pregnant a few times then leaving her, to cuck them essentially. However, I can't stand being around Paki women though. They're too annoying. The good looking ones (for pakis) are far more annoying than white girls of a similar scale of beauty.

Pozzed bullshit being pozzed bullshit isn't exactly an enemy.

At this point it's an expectation and I'm not a fan of torturing myself.

2 STARS INSTEAD OF ONE

Evans looks ashamed and rightly so

Did Amazon pay the BBC to make this?

It started with a bunch of mudshits from the local takeaway sat on a car…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It started a while ago, but everytime they do anything Chris Evans likes to call it a "First Ever Top Gear whatever".

I laughed more at this post than the entire programme

bbc is one of our main enemies lad. Extorts a licence fee to force bias multicult pro EU propaganda on the populace. A geniune enemy of the english people these days.

The fucking audience doing what they're told

Total shambles

Where were you when top gear killed the BBC?

MAKE THE TELEPROMPTER MORE OBVIOUS, I DARE YOU

Wow.

You weren’t joking.

Lurk more, lad.

Yeah its all too quick, very unnatural.

I can't stand that jew talking, muted tbh

This is as lifeless as my cock when I see Dianne Abbot…

MAY IT CRASH AND BURN

fixed

Yeah, enjoy your self flagellation.

It's a bad idea to bury your head in the sand about this stuff. If you don't know what your enemy is up to then you can't counter act it.

Its fun watching things i dont like crash and burn

what an annoying little jew

Gotta pad the time.

Holy shit.

WOOHOO

Would also be making more of them. If you want to knock women up and run do it with white slags at least.

absolutely no reaction from the audience

He sounds like a prepubescent boy tbh

didn't it used to be more serious where they review new cars?

Eisenberg was born in Queens, New York, and grew up there and in East Brunswick Township, New Jersey. His mother, Amy (née Fishman), who now teaches cultural sensitivity in hospitals, previously worked as a clown at children's parties for 20 years. His father, Barry Eisenberg, drove a taxicab, then owned and worked at a hospital, and later became a college professor, teaching sociology

BBC isn't being subtle about this race mixing propaganda at all

LOOK AT THAT AIR!!!!

Yep, old show had the bantz but was also somewhat serious with the car sections.

This just seems like forced banter all the time.

Who cares? That show was stupid and shitty. It was a waste.

Great idea, when do we start?

Or is complaining about it part of the great fight?

Pick one.

Why do they have giant racing bucket seats in the Mini?

they look fast

Jeez we are just trying to have some bants here. Calm down pet.

Watching this new Top Gear is like watching normies attempting to fit and blend in to memechan culture.

Its so forced and even if they were good at imitating it it wouldn't be funny because there just isn't that natural charm of watching a bunch of genuine autists in their natural habitat.

Because it's "exciting and new".

TOP GEAR WAS A SHITTY SHOW THAT HAD NO INTRINSIC VALUE.

You new at the BBC lad?

Think i figured it out, its too make it look more ==RALLY== because he keeps shouting rally cross instead of reasonably priced car.

No. They've bugged me forever with their whiny voices.

AHAHAHA

BritBong Cuck.

Why deprive yourself of enjoying the failure of cuck gear?

What is with the banter, Matt Le Blanc looks like he wants to die, and obviously despises Chris Evans, and it comes out like lines from a sitcom as opposed to the (whether or not it was genuine) friendship between the trio.

I know the fucking bbc well enough - I dont need to torture myself by willingly subjecting myself to their propaganda when all it does is raise my blood pressure when that time could be better spend.

Nigger pls. Just admit you are a glutton for punishment

Is it any surprise that I want absolutely nothing to do with any woman who isn't sucking my dick at that moment in time? It's the same story over and over and I'm sick of it. I just want to get on with my hobbies and now have to deal with parasites train wrecking things.

why subject yourself to it?

NOMAD looks pretty fun tbh

schadenfreude is a wonderful thing, lad.

EVANS AND LEBLANC USE STUNT DRIVERS
archive.is/6Q6g6

Not at all lad (speaking from experience of various RP groups)
Any time a woman or a bloke pretending to be a woman for shits n giggles enters the group, it destroys the group.

It's fun to shitpost tbh

WAKE ME UP

I'll make more of these soon.

Every single time.

How can you watch the Eternal Ginge without vomiting profusely?

What? Does he mean you can have more fun in a car if you are naked?

Was it in a car?

HAHAHA TERRIBLE

These two girls one time…

id love to smash those birds tbh

I want left hand side but with farage instead of walking dead

What kind of hair is this lads?

JUST

Slags for a fuck are easy to find and doesn't take much to get them into bed, good mates you can have a laugh with and will have your back, violence, relaxation and solitude when the time is right our nige are much harder to come by and to be cherished much more as they can easily be lost and hard to find.

Fuck you trigfag cuck

I need to find a solution to this. My hobbies have all been invaded and I've had enough. I'm picking up gardening but I need more than just that to entertain me

Im a beta autist lad

THEY SHOWED NO RESPECT TO THAT MAYOR

I get enough false machismo from the pakis at the gym

Don't attack me for women and "women" invading your hobby.
Me and you both, m8.
What you clearly need is some sort of escapism, which can be found in pretty much any decent hobby.

You'd be surprised how many would take pity on you when they've had a few drinks dow their neck. alcohol's a hell of a thing too.

So the choices are be stuck with second rate women who'll give you herpes and sleep around or work on improving yourself so you can have your cut of the top birds.

Can double confirm, i've lived here since i was 8 and the majority of the people in dorothy stringer (considered to be the most snobby, least scummy secondary) were on mandy and smoked weed daily, our head boy was a mandy dealer and our deputy head boy was an acid dealer.

The entire city is full of millennials who've lived in a middle class haven for their entire lives and have no concept of struggle, nationalism or not being a drug addict.

We have good fags though, most of the gays i know openly refer to themselves as fags and don't get uppity when you use those insults near them.

Brighton is basically a party drug city for fags that has a high amount of schoolkids so those kids end up fucked up druggies too.

Wat

The fuck.

Whats the matter, dont you like their hip new script?

tbh

If you must shitpost, make sure it is a learned Epicurean shitposting. You must attempt to search for the eternal perfect form of shitpost in huperouranios topos and draw it into intelligible realm.

Lad that's not how it works, it doesn't refer to fuel capacity.

I'm calling you a tripfag because you are one. Get back in your anonymous place and stop being such an attention whore while trying to discuss how other attention whores ruin shit. It's hypocritical.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha American man does not know anything about England.

It's a terrible sight to witness ain't it? To think people are scared of facing THESE "people" in a race war. lmao, they're pussies, Turks and arabs will do the real fighting for Islam as they always have done. That's why Turkey being in the EU is dangerous.

*intelligble and sensible realms

what, why?

YANKS OUT

Chris Evans is cringing on the inside, Le Blank doesn't give a shit.

HOW UN-PC

Said nobody to me, EVER.

TOP QUEER TRANNIES

Why should he?

He gets paid regardless of how much he phones it in.