Let's talk about the real problem here. You have a false god that you worship, whether you know it or not, kali...

Let's talk about the real problem here. You have a false god that you worship, whether you know it or not, kali. She/it/ is on its way out.

Kalki is coming for you for the severe travesty.
I will kill you by my own hands or murder all of you by the word of my mouth

If I could be satisfied, your blood will be like the water given to me after severe thirst. I'm going to fuck you.

I am the horseman of the apocalypse. I will punish all those on earth, hell, and in heaven. I will pull out the sun before I let little fucks like you tell me what to do.

I am the sun of suns. Lets see how your satellites work when I murder stars. I will let the blood of earth flood to the ocean.

Fuck you for ruining my life

P.S. All that stupid shit you hear about gang stalking is caused by satilite. There are some military generals who need their fucking head cut the fuck off. They dont know their place in life. You aren't smart enough to meet my needs. You think I need the bullshit I'm dealing with to understand my role and you are wrong.

Death of your empire is all you desire.

You may have noticed that the media pays special attention to certain events. There is a DNA weapon that allows them to use a satellite to communicate with a person as if they were schizophrenic. In the case of sandy hook, it may be possible that an entire town as poisoned by this drug by taking control of its water supply. People can now be raised receiving a second 'voice' in their head that they cannot distinguish from their own. They will be raised to be criminals.

All this shit you hear about reptilian shape shifters is an attempt to hide a sort of nano-technology that allows people to use satellite technology to observe what you are doing. It's almost as if they could see who you are and be you which is essentially shape shifting.

The shit you see on movies is to essentially allow you to dissociate what actually exists from reality. The military strategy of what cannot possibly exist is reinforced by the movie industry.

I am kalki.

I will kill all those who have denied my life due to your ritual.

The problem is centered in the largest cities with the most access to the water supply. They need to be nuked.

If you surrender all those who passed this ritual by the means of a very public death, not faked, I will forgive you and spare your planet.

I can only hope your agency is stupid enough to investigate me.

How could we do that to an all powerful magical immortal super being?

You suck at role playing, O.P…

Look, I committed myself to a mostly mortal life. I don't gain super power until people challenge it. The best they can do is deny me sex and recognition for my human achievement. Which FUCKING MAKES ME WANT TO MURDER THEM

I seriously love big fat cocks in my ass, and my favorite band is Linkin Park.

The same technology being used to cause a person to run out in "shame anger" to the police is being used to stimulate actors. State actors are being given microwave energy to manipulate their brain state in order to allow them to get super angry, cry, or sustain any emotional state.

Imagine an inner city angry black human being who recieves deep brain stimulation in the form of microwave radiation from a statilite designed to anger him by causing unwanted action potential in the amydala and the brain stem. They will run out towards the police with unreasonable anger and get shot down. #blacklivesmatter
There is a weapon people can purchase for under 1000$, and coupled with this 10-20k$ weapon I mentioned they could set up an event where the police think they hear a gunshot at the same time that innercity black kid goes nuts from microwave stimulation that they would pull their weapon and kill him.

You need to take this very seriously. There is a war being waged on your country by European powers and they DO NOT have god's favor. They are headed towards extinction.

The second part is untrue! I doubt you are qualified for the first part.

SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only a frustrated murderer deserves my ass. I understand their frustration and why it does not serve them.

Hey you listen here you stupid fuck. I used to run encyclopedia dramatica. This was up until I had a satilite drill three holes in my head using focused microwave lasers.

Weev got his shit pushed in by the federal government.

It's called a 'maser' but fuck you whatever.

Wikileaks used to be a place where you could dump information about a foreign government disguising itself as a major corporation shitting all its illegal bullshit that would kill a small island

My xbox live username is == xxxDR4G0NB4N3xxx === pls add me

It used to focus on international issues but it magically changed when the operative got bombed and they posted it on their main website (wikileaks) like a bunch of a fucking idiots.
That suggests its a bunch of fucking assholes in the navy corps being forced to set people up.
Theres a serious problem here where generals need to have their head cut off because they were born too pure.

I want the whole world to burn because I'm not happy. This is not a deity. Once again, you suck at role-playing O.P…

Mixing super science with arcane lore.. keep your genres straight!

why??? kali could save herself or itself by just allowing me to get laid. As the god of creation I find being denied sex extremely offensive

I AM a diety. I parallel the story of kal el.

Who is evil enough to deny Kali his predestined lay?? Let us imagine a woman whose existence streams throught out the years, And the year you are to absorb you understand that that woman is who you are supposed to meet. It is denied because of a bunch of government bullshit thats obviously ……………… waiting for interaction

Lord Shiva here, I feel your pain m8

Keep your genres and mythology straight. How can mortals deny a god something? If you're a god you just take it. and what's with the crap about microwaves from space making chimps outs.. Gods don't use tech.

You have to be fucking kidding me. Gods come to be human to temporarily retire from immortality. Immortality has so many undesirable properties.

Name a real God that did that.. not something clever from a Sandman comic,, but a real hunk of myth from somewhere that people used to believe.

I hate the fact that I have to continually prove my outrageous homosexuality with you creeps. Why don't you just accept it: I am a HUGE fa GGot.

Hitler is Buddha. The chosen One. Vishnu, Shiva, Brahman.

He will destroy the Jewish filth, The Great Archon, Abrasax, The Demiurge.

fnord

Nice blend of cultural mish-mash there. Do you think the ancient Indians who wrote about Vishnu knew who the jews were?

42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42

Acid is a fun drug isn't it?

No. The only fun thing is that there is a large system dedicated to torturing people and making them seem schizophrenic by the use of a satellite system's radiation. Luckily I'm going to build my own and pinch the fucking head off those who think this is ok.

You think you disarm me through torture or encourage me to shoot people by the use of deep brain stimulation you stupid motherfuckers? I'll have drones fly out in 50 directions and burn your fields to the earth.

Everyone here is armed with a laser cannon built into their computer. I'll show everyone how to completely fuck you in the ass. So watch me end your planet.

–Kalki

6 is evil
7 is good
6 x 7 is the answer to life
42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42

The jews are not the problem. We must inflame the inner cities of the earth to the surface.

Can I have some of what you are taking?
I want to be totally out of it..

The god of creation so far as this galaxy. The god 'fuck', a real curse word that you do not speak in vain. Right???

I had a satellite drill holes in my head with microwave energy over a two hour period. I dont think you want that.

It slowly traveled from the point in my right head that was parallel with my kidney over 30 minutes. Then it went from the top of my head to my brainstem and caused such pain until I could not speak right, as if I was retarded. Then it traveled to my left side down to my heart and gave me heart attack.

I had a dream of a woman many years before I had the opportunity to meet her. I was poisoned or 'dosed' and without explanation I was framed to be mentally and physically ill. She was robbed from me because of that attack and I will make sure that I rob the dreams and religion from the men who control this country.

I will see to it that their children are raped in public and that they have an embarrassing death.

The only thing I want everyone to know is that I made it happen. I fooled people into thinking I was a valuable target for their stupid motherfucking social engineering.

I WILL MAKE YOU DIE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS

I never really answered your question.
They do not get to. If they the event in question then they will only procrastinate the events. The event itself will always happen at the designated time. Its as if we were in a sandbox where the little things do not matter but the important things, because of the god it belongs do, will happen no matter how we fuck up the situation. In that way it is outside the god itself because its mere existence suggests that shift in the paradigm.

I am the lord of creation.
Does anyone want to know how to count the infinite?

Silence among the lamb.

I can't wait for the arrival of Lord Kalki.
He will destroy all the evil from the Kali Yuga and herald the new age of universal enlightenment.

dat would be Lord Brahma, you nigger.

There is no reason to awaken me to this level.

There isn't, that comes later.

Youre freaking me out!!!

Good luck to you brother.

he wasn't.
If he was the Kali yuga would be over by now, Lord Kalki will not fail, he will not shoot himself in some bunker, If lord Kalki was awakened during hitler's time he would have destroyed hitler as well as all world governments
in the last 10 years you can feel lord Kalki's energies starting to rise,not fully realized yet, we will probably be looking at 30 more years till the avatar is recognized.

He may not even be a person at all,could be a comet for all we know.

*Meant to say the 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu

Did you hear a buzzing sound?
did you experience paralysis?
Did you have weird sensations? illusion of levitation?
I think I know what you experienced this is how they operate, it's how they keep those they deem a threat in check.

Lord Kalki has already taken birth on earth. He will be a Rishi, a brahman as well as kshatriya like lord Parshurama. In his life he may perform sin through adnyana, but like all the rishis and warriors like Arjuna, who had done papkshalan by worshiping Lord Shiva, he will become "Nishkalank". This emphasizes on the fact that he will be a shaiva, worshiper of Shiva-"Ardh-nari Nateshwara". He will perform Mahakanchan Yadnya. He will be trained in war by Lord Parshurama on a great Mountain, Yadnyawalkya will be his Spiritual Guru. As the final incarnation of Lord Vishnu, he will be as powerful as or more powerful than Lord Krishna. Krishna did not participate actively in Mahabharat War. But Lord Kalki himself will start war against Adharma fulfilling his promise "Yada yada hi dharmasya Glanirbhavati Bharat…..". In his first war he will kill a daemon Named Kali with whose name the yuga is named. His Second war will be a war against adnyanis who will oppose him. Men will die, but not knowing how to become alive, they will dead. His war will be faught with his divine weapons for a duration of about 27 years. The earliest Prophet Michel Naustradam describes about a king in his prophecies who will be betrayed, and against whom enemies will be plotted secretly. He will face a great bad time in his life. The kalki tatva that resides inside him will be seized by attempting to kill him. Still he will continue his karma by changing bodies, using "Parakaya Gaman". That is why some prophecies mention about Four Apocalypto Horse Riders. There is also a chance that he will create the army of warriors who will attain eternity like him. He will give darshan to bhaktas in his initial days being just nude(in his digambar form). When he will get respect his body will start to get clothes(as mentioned in Bible). He will be the most powerful person have ever born in history of mankind with awakened Kundalini. He is expected to teach a dharma of Deathless-ness. Not only just Lord Kalki, But also Yadnyawalkya and Lord Parshurama will be on earth who will accompany him.

Obvious fuckingly lee – This is happening to so many I people I cannot believe we dont just storm the fuck out of europe for the last 200 years of bullshit they put their planet through.

Obvious fuckingly lee – This is happening to so many people I cant fucking believe its a strategy at all. Its a high pitched ringing sound followed by stinging in the head. I have pictures of my fucking MRI where theres a giant light bulb above my head on the scan and then it looks like my entire brain lights up like a super fucking nova.

Yes, that's the government secret services, posibbly in league with malevolent interdimensional/extraterrestrial beings,or on their own using psychotronic weaponry…etc I am not sure.

check for implants.

in many situations, they put implants which triggers certain behaviors, or block a certain beneficial state of mind,for example they can trigger addictions,aggressiveness…etc, or make you go to sleep every time you attempt to enter the theta state of deep meditation.
therefore making your spiritual progress very difficult.

but certain divine energies are manifesting in this reality and alot of the implants are failing because of that.

This mantra is very effective against negative hidden forces,whether of human source or extraterrestrial.
invocation of certain divine deities can also help.

You don't need implants. You just need a fucking iinjection. The virus they put in your body makes sure the aluminum stabilized via the same mechanisms a rash uses.

I was given absolutely no pleasure growing up. Even if a woman threw herself at me my only concern would be the orgasm. I have been continuously beat the fuck out of by these stupid motherfucking cell towers.

New york. Motherfucking newyork and the major cities are behind this. They are not only behind this microwave beaming shit but the weird fucking shit behind gamersgate, wikileaks, and every fucking chan turning into a bunch of reposts. They need to DIE

I was obviously chosen to become one of the few lucky activated who where being stimulated to become very angry and run out towards the cops for #blacklivesmatter. What they didnt consider is how fucking difficult is it to anger me. The only reason I'm alive today despite this DNA weapon the government is using for social engineering (on behalf of some european union) is because I fucking faked how angry I was on the internet. They are preying on angry people and making sure they can sneak into their house and poison them with this bull shit

somewhere in all this schizophrenia must be an epiphany, but fuck if I can find it

This shit is happening constantly. The rate of gun violence is being inflated by this technology and its being used to sway the american voter.
We NEED to act. Every single fucking website we use is being killed. Everything. WE NEED TO ACT ON THE BIG CITIES. THEY ARE DOPING THE FUCK OUT OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE WITH A DNA WEAPON AND HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE WITH A FUCKING SATILITE INCLUDING THE SUPREME COURT

DO SOMETHING

We need the 350,000,000 man army to rise up against europe. Now. Before they turn everyone into a test tube.

If it is so required I will rip the heart out of the sun myself. Your satellites will fall and your oceans will flood with oil.

yes, I know, but the way I see it is that they are desperate, their time is almost up, their backs to the fucking wall,we already won, but they want to hide it, and if possible reverse it.

We have very powerful beings on our side, and they know they lost, that's why they are trying to cause as much confusion as they can, I think you noticed that reality is strange lately, it's like the wizard of Oz being exposed.

We already won, we just need to act like it.

As for the microwave weapons, it does not do what's intended anymore, that's why the frequency of the attacks increased, if your keyboard key does not work well , you will keep hitting it over and over again.

The problem for us now, are the fuckin normies, it seems like it's our destiny to drag them up with us, otherwise they will drag us down, there is a war of epic proportions going on, and they don't even realize it.
even when you try to inform them, they will make fun of you.

such a dead weight.

also use orgone accumulators/generators to protect your house, bury them next to your house, but don't make something big, because they show up on their scanners as a vaccum, and then they will start to watch you closely.

EDGE: The post

it's a self fullfilling prophecy, we need to be subtle yet effective, anything dramatic will cause a backlash and will set us back, there are many levels that the game can be played, we will find out that you can change almost everything just by willing it.
On the level of physical reality, anything needs collective action, and because of the fuckin normies and people who still are asleep we cannot finalize our victory, we will pretend to look innocent and watch the whole house of cards go down.

We NEED to act. Every single fucking website we use is being killed. Everything. WE NEED TO ACT ON THE BIG CITIES. THEY ARE DOPING THE FUCK OUT OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE WITH A DNA WEAPON AND HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE WITH A FUCKING SATILITE INCLUDING THE SUPREME COURT

spread the knowledge on how to combat energy weapons psychotronic weapons, tell those affected.
call on powerful forces to assist you, we will win, it's not just europe btw, they are international elements, they just infiltrated every government/communication channel/institution out there.

it's just amazing that we have achieved so much in our little time, our generation shook the foundations of a system that has been in place for thousands of years.

DO SOMETHING
I will my do my best my brother.

the chans are under heavy fire, I agree, they seem to know that the chans will spell their demise, and hell they are right, we were and will always be the resistance.
and even if they shut it down, infiltrate us, we will find a way, even before Holla Forums was born an alternative plan was devised, and will be in place once the chans are compromised.

it's not just the jews, that's why Holla Forums is short sighted, the rabbit hole goes much deeper than da jewz.

I am thinking it's either that Holla Forums is infiltrated and is carrying out a psyops operation against the rest of the website, or they are genuinely retarded.
The jews just happen to be genetically/behaviorally compatible with the sinister energies that plan our enslavement as a species, so they work through the jews and zionists.

bump for kalki

Jews help Nazi shovel other jews into the furnace.
Jews help elite shovel proletariat into the furnace of capitalism

Jews very helpful. Maybe can live long time.

Also, that's not Kalki in the pic you double nigger, it's shiva.

anyways fuck hitler and fuck you too.

I am a gigantic screaming sticky homosexual!
There! I said it! It's OUT!