Angry Mob Surrounds Trump Supporter

"Why do I want to move furniture around"

Quality reasoning and responsive arguments from Bernie and Hillary supporting millennials.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mztn2u
instagram.com/p/BF-BlUdi2l9/
archive.is/GPUwU
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CizzE-zZo
michaelbluejay.com/x/how-cults-recruit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

We don't need an own thread for every single Trump video, jesus christ

Look at these subhumans attacking an elderly white women.

Bernie Sanders supporters of course.

You don't see how this is relevant?

Look at those uppity arab cunts.

Why haven't you complained in the angry birds thread that's been sitting at the top of the catalog for ages?

Its an interesting video.

It's relevant but where the fuck are the refugee vids? Or the shit skin vids from Europe?

kek like pottery

bitch your a fuckin sanders voter moaning someone else is in debt?

i turned it off after that, these people deserve brain cancer

cringing hard right now, familia

Anti-Trump is a coalition of everyone I want gone. Dead, deported… the reality is I really don't care.

America can only be great when these people aren't here anymore.

seriously, they're fucking ghastly

How the fuck do we stop these piles of human crap?

ANGRY BIRDS

January 2017 ;)

why does the far left do that with their hands when they talk? I had to stop watching because that always makes me rage.
captcha YEA M RO

How do liberals not see this?
Are they really this blind? how many of these fucking videos are there where the liberals argumentative logic is just to belittle the person as hard as they can while responding sarcastically to reasonable questions? Is it some kind of "too far too go back" mentality where they can't change their opinion because of the extreme mental/social backlash it would have on them? They are never neutral in anything and it fucking pains me to see more than half these arguments immediately start with ad-hom, red herrings and other fucking fallacies. Good fucking god what depravity in this day and age has led people to be like this?

Yeah because watching that shit and doing nothing helps, you fucking hobbyist.

Marxism must die for this nation to rise
Make America commie free again

23 minute video

Can't fucking hear anybody

Standing there and "debating" with them is a waste of time. They aren't going to change their position and neither are you. The only thing that will cause them to change is to remove them.

12/10

Fuck me..

Either people have agency and thus a responsebility, or they do not. You can't blame a leader/president for alcoholism in the population, while not applying restrictions of freedom. It's like blaming the current president or leader that water is wet, and that it's unfair that you get wet by water when you like to swim since you feel you don't like it.

General Pinochet says "Free helicopter rides for all!"

Let's meme this into reality ffs.

Look at all the miscegenated mutants, Mudslimes, niggers, & cucks.

New Jersey.

I want to personally apologize for the shithole that my state has always been

The Syrians come here from NY every summer, and it only gets worse, year after year

I feel like watching this, but just looking at the screencap I know I'm just gonna get pissed. You don't debate with teenagers because they don't debate, they just cry and whine about their feelings

It's kind of amusing. You get to see sophistry in action. Bending definitions to keep the "argument" on liberal terms.
All those stereotypes in one place, all those crazy eyes. Etc :^)

What bothers me the most is how many of the participants in this shouting match are ENTIRELY wrong in what they're saying, and that includes the Trump supporter.

If these people knew what the hell was going on, they'd realize they want the same things but have no fucking idea how to get there.

Typical niggercuck only caring about his and his own

Yes, but did you notice that when the Trump supporter tried to explain tariffs to the Mestizo, the Mestizo instantly started to whine about "but what are they going to do in the other countries if we take our jobs back?"

Note that the basic premise of the crowd of libtards is that we can somehow look after ourselves, give them jobs, & simultaneously insure the well-being of every other country on Earth.

They don't understand the necessity of nationalism, and they have no clue as to the limits of American influence on sovereign nations.

Did these children not attend any kind of high school or college? Do they not have the ability to see the obvious, even when they're being hit over the head with it?

I'm surprised she said she never watches msm. I thought the elderly were the primary audience.

Wow, even Clinton is a Trump supporter. I'm glad shes out there supporting us.

They're young, idealistic and rebellious. They have ideas they don't understand properly, or they only focus on one part of the issue and ignore the others as irrelevant.

The problem is not liberals, you see the phenomenon in Holla Forums too, despite how much I love the place not all of you are great at logic, some of you have loud voices for points you don't understand, but we can't be perfect, I'm guilty of it sometimes.

Don't get me wrong this place has made me think more laterally than any person/site I've discussed politics with and is a great resource for honing argumentation skills, but you can't deny the the vast majority of politics is just convincing the useful idiots.

They probably see it the way we see skinheads.

Sure we share some views, but they dont represent us, we're much smarter and more eloquent.

goddamn fuck, every one of these brown shitskin retards is just completely stupid trash. They literally understand nothing but "ayy yo whites, gibme dats".

The only thing they learn in school is that they are the eternal victim of white people and are owed everything.

But at the same time they are superior to whites in every way, and invented everything.

CHECKED AND REKT

"Viva Mejico!"

He's gotta go back.

It's foreshadowing. You can't convince them to not want Hillary to bring the rest of their family and friends here to live the gibsmedat life.

It doesn't deserve its own thread because you fucking clutter the catalog.

Make a general thread and keep it there.

I love how this beaner think shes big cock and when asked simple questions about Trump, she backs everything with rascism

I can't wait to support her six children.

I dunno if this has been posted somewhere else already so I will post it here since it is a good video. Trump supporter walking through "protesters"

They Wuz Ameri-kangz en sheeit

What's wrong with a based, older white women arguing for Trump? That a problem, Maury?

based

I'm not watching this. If these sub-humans would sit down and have a debate, or a one on one conversation maybe, but they all stand there like niggers trying to be heard at the same time. I wish someone would drive a truck into them…

Also holy fuck they're all ugly as hell.

Fuck off back to Tumblr, cunt

VIRGIN NECKBEARD LOSER CUCK CONFIRMED 10/10 WEE WOO WEE WOO

UH OH, YOU SAID A NO-NO WORD. BZZZZ. DOWNVOTED!!!

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/mztn2u

Oy vey, Schlomo, you really showed me. This is the best bait I've seen in years. It's not like we natives raided Tumblr or anything, you dumb fucking 0.1£/post Kike

Who are you kidding? You're from reddit and it shows.

I agree, women in politics is cancer. Women voting is cancer. Yet, only a kike would pull D&C this hard. Why shouldn't we support every Trump supporter around? You sound like the Reddit kike, faggot

I think this is the best place to post it

Still, the line oh "Oh, sorry you startled me" is suspicious to me
instagram.com/p/BF-BlUdi2l9/

Oops, wrong link
archive.is/GPUwU

You're just a really whiny faggot and jacks off to GILFS.

Because Alt-Right rules Holla Forums now —– so fuckin deal with it racist!

Is that all you know how to do? Cry kike?

You're not alt-right.

You very obviously don't belong here, Isaac. Is this the new JIDF tactic? Passive-aggressive shitposting when discovered?

>>>/JIDF/

The least a liberal could do is deploy some smug anime grils into their argumentative logic

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CizzE-zZo

Reminds me of this Rex Kramer scene from Airplane!

what the fuck is this thing

Paid demonstrator who just went crazy and picked up what he wanted in the props department?

Look at that entitled face on that whale. All of these emotional shit skins. Why can't they fucking read? Why do shitskins always talk over each other?

These fucking kids. Muzzie needs to cover her hair.

This old lady knows her shit, though. I couldn't get through more than 10 minutes though.

I recognize that necklace.
it's independent skateboard truck co. merch

level 80 nigger
he has the cultural appropriation perk

The cops look so smug at the end

Yes

It's a cult. Literally one gigantic cult. It follows the method of cult behavior

michaelbluejay.com/x/how-cults-recruit.html

Enjoy

The best way to win a "debate" with people like that is to counter with other emotional material like the video of Hillary bragging about getting a child rapist off. Ask them why they think Hillary will treat them better.