You know what I want in my superhero comics? A fucking politician

You know what I want in my superhero comics? A fucking politician.

It would be the most Tumblr politician ever to exist as well

Marvel is baiting you. Don't fall for it.

Hell, a large portion of the comics they print these days are just trolling you. Start making your own comics.

Why the fuck are you surprised? They already had an entire issue where Spider Man hangs out with Obama.

But then again it's not that hard to troll Holla Forums these days.

Marvel is still circle jerking over Obama to this day. Every American comic company was. Imagine comics made Obama a canon member of young blood. DC comics during flashpoint and transformers at least had the balls to portrayed Obama in the same light as how comics portrayed George w bush. As he was bombing British kids with drones during flashpoint and giving locations of autobots and people because Megatron said they will be nice afterwards.

Speaking of which has marvel started to pander for Hillary Clinton yet? Marvel can't pick one super villain to be A Donald Trump methaphor.

Everybody loved Obama in 2008.

Considering that whole "if you kill your enemies, they win" thing, Trudeau actually belongs in a superhero comic more than he belongs in real life.

They're not going to start shilling them until they get elected. Comics are shit, but for the most part they're good at keeping from full-on endorsing candidates. They don't want to alienate potential buyers.

As for presidential appearances in superhero comics, everything went downhill after Nixon.

I never knew.

Even Liefeld

I don't know if that's true any more, what with the constant Trump bashing circlejerk Marvel keep putting into their comics. Yes, they haven't full on endorsed Hillary, but they've made it clear that they hate Trump and think he's the worst bigot known to man, which is ironic considering their CEO is friends with him and gave him money.

You don't really believe this do you? The elites are scared, they're scared that pretty soon they wont be the elites any longer, that someone else will take their place. They've pissed too many people off too fast. Now their only hope is to push the propaganda at full speed, not realizing this is exactly what will be their downfall.

Where are obamas pouches?

Inside his pants

Oh hi Jones, I didn't know you lurked here.

Never change, Liefeld

He also probably doesn't have feet.

Even Eric "Fuck practical costumes" Larsen.

Why is shilling like this considered okay?

This is why nobody likes you anymore, Holla Forums. You now have the same goals as sjws, just with minor surface differences.

wew lad.

Because American comic book industry is full of unprofessional people.

They're just a few sips of kool-aid short of telling readers

Trying to turn Trudeau and Obama into their personal demagogues will only backfire.

Just give them time

Jesus, you arent even trying, D&C shill.

Besides, this thread topic IS political, so of course political stuff will be discussed too.

This is some terrible fanart right?

the plot twist is he was a villain the whole time

So, they are endorsing the most cucked politician in all this world, even for canadian standars.

Well, is marvel, what should I expect?

I got an idea for a comic
alex jones as burgerman, fighting injustice against the american beef at every turn.
He would periodically send the president a box of shit with a not listing his current grievance.

Are you sure about that? Is chapel fantasizing about fucking al Simmons in the ass while having anal sex with a white hooker a comic thing to or just a spawn cartoon thing? I can't remember. I haven't read spawn in years.

HBO spawn cartoon was edgy as fuck.

What's wrong with her face.

i can't imagine them trying to pull a Maxwell lord with that cuck

Expressing political viewpoints has been with American comics since the beginning.

Oh okay, so American comics have always been shit. Glad you guys clarified that.

Nationalism ins't politics, its literally pride in one's nation. I guess a self hating jew who's been kicked out of every nation in existence like you wouldn't understand such a concept.

You can't just send an infant into a boxing ring!

When it comes to war, there's not much politics involved for the common man.

Do you believe that the other guys shouldn't be able to kill you and that your army should win? That's all there is to it.

Deifying currently living Presidents only serves as propaganda to sway public opinion of some of the least liked political figures in recent history.

If we had a modern day equivalent to Cap punching Hitler, it would be Cap punching terrorists mudbeards in Durkadurkastan.

Ms. Muslim punching a news anchor of some sort is a bad image because it's saying, "BELIEVE THE WRONG THINGS AND WE'LL BEAT YOU UP FOR WRONGTHINK!"

It's fucking hilarious how misguided their intent is.

Thankfully, yes.

That comic book was released BEFORE United State's involvement in World War 2, March 1941 to be precise. US didn't get into the action until after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, December 7th 1941.

Jack Kirby, Joe Simon, and Timely Comics(Marvel) were making a political statement that America needed to stop pussyfooting around and go fight Hitler. Now.

We get it, American superhero comics have always been shit. We can all leave now.

Reminder, Holla Forums is being raided by goons from freech, who's current operation is to drive a wedge between Holla Forums and other boards.

Did Kate Leth draw this?

I'm assume Trudeau is boxing a woman, because that's the only people he assaults apparently.

Also Alpha Flight was a good comic. I'm 100 percent certain some American liberal fag is behind this decision.

FUCK YOU MARVEL, AND FUCK YOU LE WEED MAN!!!

this whole site is Holla Forums territory, they aren't accomplishing anything except adding 0.10 cents per post into their paypal accounts.

So why did people get so mad at Frank Miller when he did it?

Because his opinion was not the majority.
That is why people get mad.
It wasn't some halfbaked Trump allegory that we will have to see over the next 4-8 years and or not because fuck comics.

Because Frank Miller hasn't made a good comic in 20 years.

user, it's not trolling when you actually believe the drivel you put into a comic. But I do agree Holla Forums is painfully easy to troll.

Well, duh, they're not honor killings if they're barbaric. That just wouldn't make sense.

And then Kennedy went to Dallas. No loose ends.

Is he going to deploy the South African firebeaters to defeat Iron Man?

Has Holla Forums given up fluoridated water yet?

Patently false. Even of the dumb masses who supported him many of them were just fed up with the other party.

As for comics they were shilling him to their readers. If everyone loved a republican you can be sure that there still wouldn't be a bunch of positive portrayals of him in comics.

What?

American comic, yeah right

Getting sick to fucking death of these threads.
When do the school holidays finish in America ?

1) Holy Terror was shit
2) 'Muh Muslims' 'Muh Religion of Peace'

I honestly can't fathom how mainstream comics can shill anything when their highest selling books only make around 150,000 in sales.

I think you have it backwards. They were using The First Black Presidentâ„¢ to shill their own product, like all the other garbage that sprang up in the wake of Obama's victory. I don't see this Trudeau comic being any different.

September.

I do hope you have a license for this internet connection, limey.
It would be a shame if Her Majesty's government would have to v& you for having an expired Internet license.

It varies per state, either sometime after Labor Day in September or as early as mid-August.

It's funny you should mention that because that Obama Spider-Man comic is one of, if not the, highest selling comics of the modern comics era.

Holla Forums knows the government is putting fluoride and estrogen into our water supplies to make us more passive and make it easier to take our rights away like the 2nd amendment.

And you know who bought all of those comics? Speculators.

Still? After what happened in the 90s?

Try again kiddo, Australia.
And please stop making these threads.

Cheers guys, guess I'll see you all again in September.

Who the fuck is going to buy anything with Trudeau's face on it anyway? Noone knows who the fuck he is outside of Canada unless they are into international affairs.

muh weed

Why does it sound like you don't like Holla Forums very much?

Could it be that you're presenting a strawman?

Not to sound like an asshole, but can you link some proof to that so I can spread it around?

The only one driving a wedge between Holla Forums and other boards is Holla Forums, you damage-controlling rat.

Nice meme

She's a shapeshifter

I understand your point, user.

Jew, please.

I'll honour kill ur bum. It will be barbaric

Bashing Hitler in the 30s in a comic book took actual balls, the same as bashing muslims today would, which is why you only see Frank Miller or Bosch Fawstin doing it.

How come Japanese comics weren't doing that in the 30s? Oh yeah because they were allied with Hitler and committing worse war crimes than the nazis (actual nazis were shocked at the shit the japs were pulling back then).

ok kid

Trudeau shouldn't be called Canadian.

Fuck this gay earth!

Not if you were living in America, away from all the actual wars.

There's no need for goons and clandestine operations to "drive a wedge" between Holla Forums and everyone else, Holla Forums is fully capable of repulsing everyone else on their own.

And if you faggots finally make absolutely everyone else hate you, that's only for the better for this site, you contribute nothing and just shit up other boards with your outrage.

There were a lot Nazi sympathizers in America and they did threaten the Marvel offices, once promising to lynch Jack Kirby when Hitler took over.

It was such a concern that New York Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia promised his personal protection to the publishers of Captain America. From Joe Simon's memoirs "The Comic Book Makers":

Yeah, that's completely accurate and devoid of biased, uninformed opinion.

comics were a mistake

ints pls

The board quality goes down every day from faggots like this who defend the big two no matter what.

This is may be a more nuanced social commentary than it appears.

When is it coming out? Can we storytime it?

no, it's to make you fat.

True, comics aren't about making money anymore.