How do gun control pushers address these:

1. Gaps in violent crime among between racial or ethnic groups.

2. All the nations with higher homicide rates per capita than America without having more guns.

Looks like these should shut down gun control unless its pushers support banning Blacks from getting guns, letting the cops do their jobs, and shaking down Blacker areas.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Denial, thats how.

They don't address those issues.

Any racial disparities are quelled with, "muh socioeconomic disadvantages."

The answer to there being higher homicide rates in other countries with fewer legal guns is probably more gun control in their eyes.

We are talking about people who think firearms are magical machines only capable of being made by the evil gun companies. I definitely can't make a zip gun in 30 minutes using a 2x4 and a length of 3/4" pipe, for instance.

They don't even begin to understand even the basic components of gun control and statistics. They have to ignore all facts in the first place to take such a position.

If you ask a nofunz faggot either of these questions, they will be deflected and you'll never get an answer.

Liberals believe that most gun violence is by whites against blacks.

OP is just trying to get you to circlejerk.

this shit always blows my mind. it's like how most libshits think blacks make up 30-50% of the population rather than barely 13%

1. Dindu gun crime is because of socio economic blablablabla whites fault blablabla

2. Not enough government

None of the gun grabber arguments make any sense. If you remove dindus/beaners and other trash from the US they would have a gun crime rate similar to Belgium or Germany.

And then there is Switzerland. Have a majority white country and you can have an armed populace. High trust societies are key, with introducing heterogeneity you destroy social cohesion, trust, everything.

There is another problem to address. Low IQ populations do not have this level of trust, they do not develop strong social bonds. See black fathers or black communities, black countries in general who have been killing each other ever since.

What liberals are trying to do is addressing an issue that is not a problem. Black will still keep killing even when all guns are banned. Whites will just have lesser means to defend themselves.

If they had frontal lobes that worked right, they wouldn't be niggers, now would they?

They ignore them.
Also this

Always relevant.

Pure evil.

because of tel-a-viZion

1. Gaps in violent crime among between racial or ethnic groups.
2. All the nations with higher homicide rates per capita than America without having more guns.
liberalism, not even once

I'm not joking, gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx

and it's only getting worse.

i like his sweater

How libs adress these
1. Racist.
2. Those nations are poorer than America. Or you are not compensating for other variables to which you can respond:

Show that there is no correlation between guns and homicide among the 20 richest nations. Then when they say there are other variables like education you reply so you are admitting that the effects of guns are so small that they don't show up on the correlation? You are admitting there are bigger problems such as education and poverty and cultural differences (pc way of saying niggers) that cause the us homicide rate to be wildly different from say European countries? And you choose to go after the guns? You must really care about reducing murder.

1. poverty/racism
2. global poverty/racism

Because they want to kill white people. Its not about gun control.

And why don't liberals love guns? They help equalize the physically weak.

Niggers literally aren't human.

Every time I think about this bullshit of moving shitskins into peaceful white neighborhoods, my inner slav wants to go balistic.

1. Ignore it, give misleading info, call you racist for bringing it up, or a combo of these.

2. See above.

1) Are you a RACIST ?! Or it's because of the whites.
2) They would deny.

I suppose it depends on your definition of evil. If my cat finds a lizard, it will paw at it and slowly torture it and rip it apart for fun. She's well fed and not doing it for food, merely for self amusement. Most animals partake in actions that would be considered evil if done by humans. Chimps, for example, will brutally rip apart other chimps for no reason than they aren't part of their social group.

While we're on that avenue of thought, is correct in a way, as the overwhelming majority of blacks truly behave like animals and have an incredible capacity for violence without remorse.

The Mr. Rogers sweater makes it even more unsettling.

jesus christ how horrifying

The explain it all by including suicide by gun into the stats with murder by gun as just "death by gun" while implying it's all murder by gun.

They don't. Gun control pushers don't address anything but their own fleeting emotions.

There is a flyer on the pole the nigger is standing against that says "Same Day, Safe Abortions" you can see it clearly around 1:20 into the video. I remember this documentary, but ill never stop being amazed at how ignorant Britcucks and Euros in general about the true nature of blacks. They have to teach blacks not to rape, not to join in on mob justice, not to set each other on fire over petty disagreements or debts.

Most niggers completely lack empathy.

As if the town is magically peaceful, and that peace is not a product of the town's inhabitants. As if moving a certain type of people into the town would not change or completely destroy that peace.

Do they honestly believe that violence and crime exists only as a geographical phenomenon and is not created by the people inhabiting the violent areas? Peace works the same way, and if you were to switch the populations (take the people from the violent areas and put them in the peaceful towns, and vice versa), then the violent areas would remain violent and nothing would improve, while the peaceful areas would remain peaceful and there'd be no decline?

I've been awake to it for years now, but I am still shocked at and unable to fathom the blind lunacy of these people. I mean, they might as well believe in magic, leprechauns, unicorns and mole people. It's all equally as viable as their current set of beliefs.