spoofcard.com/
call2friends.com/
wakerupper.com/
wakeupdialer.com/
mailbait.info
pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
anonymousemail.me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're on a roll today boys. Somebody send this shit to trump or roger stone, get them to make a compilation or something.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/75410318

Original thread is still available for now

Yesterday's HELP ME faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

twitter.com/GregxCook

I don't see why we're doxing random jewtube faggots when we could be doxing Communist Profs at major Lefty universities. this is really a waste of time

OY VEY

They only seem to go after soft targets like women with strollers, or scrawny teens like in OP's vid.

Fuck off if you think it's a waste of time.

This is actual assault, unlike the other video.

That would explain it but niggers like to be bold sometimes and where I'm from there are a TON of them.

These Leftists are absolute filth. They only go after women and kids, unless they're in a group of like 80 people, then they'll go after a guy, but they'll still blindside him. I've never seen them get aggressive face to face, one on one with a man. Never.

I want to know what happened after the clip ended. You can tell he's backing up like crazy as soon as the random stranger objected.

Communist Profs won't carelessly share personal information on the internet while liberal millennials will.

Plus, it's good to create an atmosphere of fear like these lefty faggots have done to so many people. I want them to bleed, Holla Forums.

Once DOX is finished
>Free booters: netbreak.ec vbooter.org
>Free boxes: store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies Christian spam: christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm (spam need email)
>Free bible/Koran: freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm (free bible) islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp learnaboutislam.org/ allahsquran.com/free/ whyislam.org/services/order-literature/
>Misc free stuff: samplebuddy.com/ samples.biofreeze.com/
>Ordering food: order.pizzahut.com/home dominos.com/ papajohns.com/ chick-fil-a.com/ grubhub.com/ eat24hours.com/
>Missionary appointment: mormon.org.uk/missionaries
>Calls: prankdial.com/ hoaxcall.com/ spoofcard.com/ call2friends.com/ Android/IOS app Heywire
>Wake up call: wakerupper.com/ wakeupdialer.com/
>Mail spam: mailbait.info
>Python sms/email bomber: pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
>Anonymous Email / Email spoofing: anonymousemail.me/

I wish I was American.

I'm pretty skinny but I'd still want them to try. Even if I ended up the hospital, the prospecting of fucking some shitter up is worth it.

Here's a fun idea. Go out with a little brother or something, have him wear a MAGA hat. Take him by a University campus and hit some stores nearby. Walk near him, but at a distance where it looks like you're not with him. The second a Leftie schmuck tries something, walk up on him and make the little faggot wet himself.

Just go to a Bernie rally and punch lefties for fucks sake.

If you're scared for your brother then just pay a midget $10

The kid who got assaulted was polite and friendly. He is engaging in politics and is showing support for a candidate that he believes will improve the lives of his fellow countrymen.

He didn’t deserve to be attacked. The assailant should be rights stand in front of a judge for this. This isn’t acceptable behavior in a civilized society.

We should reach find the kid and let him know he is supported as he will probably be feeling pretty low right now.

No, let the hate boil up in him, let him grow strong in the dark.

Can you hear it? The cacophony of wails of "HELP ME HELP ME" by those who have been strayed from the path of light? Wails that fall on no ears open to receive them, ears that have already heard more than their fill of the career Weeper. It's approaching.

That could have the opposite effect and he instead gets pushed into submission.

How old is he?

If that's the direction he takes then he was always fucked.

They're PROTECTED in muh seekrit twadder club.

This piece of shit needs his face caved in.

That's not self-defense though, that's how you wind up with a criminal record…

Np. We have to take care of our own. That's why leftists win. They have no qualms of protecting absolute scumbags as long as they're leftists, whereas we won't even protect some innocent kid who agrees with us.

It is not easy for an individual to resist the flow of society.

You don't need to baby him. Merely remind him he is not alone, and he has brothers in arms that will share his woes, and his victory.

Camaraderie is and always was and always will be a cornerstone of courage and virtue. In your brothers, your kin, you find the will to fight on, even if your own will fails.

Yes it's important that you yourself be strong but, there is no shame in finding strength in your comrades.

Nice. He immediately shuts the fuck up and squirms off when someone actually confronts him.

Fucking coward queer cunt attacking a retarded currynigger midget for wanting to MAGA.
No honour.

I fucking love it when Lefty cucks meet actual resistance, and i see i'm not the only one.

did anyone archive his instagram comments before he deleted it? he was saying how much of a hero he was for doing this to a rayciss and his friends were endorsing it

removed?

I feel you brother. I look like I have a learning disability wearing a baseball cap.

I salute these dubs and their message of unity

"Video removed for violating youtubes policy on harassment and bullying"

lol, fucking jewtube

Video removed - .webm

This is being censored hard on leddit

wut

It's jewtube, guy posted the video thinking he was some sort of badass for picking on someone walking down the street and got called out for being a faggot by everyone in the comments so he cried to youtube to remove it to stop being bullied. Ultimate irony

This is infuriating.
These fucking cucks think they're justified in attacking innocent supporters and silencing their freedom to support whoever the fuck they want.
Bernouts and Hill-Shills need to hang

these lefties constantly desire their 15 minutes of fame

from taking pictures of stolen Trump signs, to filming themselves bullying random supporters on the street

just for retweets and likes

SAD

anti-Trump folk are religion of peace

Burglary Years

What's the other becapped dude say at the end?

He was about to kick the guys ass for being a faggot

Was this the entire video?

Yes.

What a faggot for turning the camera off as he was about to get his shit pushed in

See

What the fuck? This video is still up, while that fucking faggot throwing the kid's hat is too sensitive for Jewtube?

Manipulating pieces of shit.

This, what the fuck/ They're hiding TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEING ASSAULTED.

take some initiative, user. Profile a local state university identity studies department. Show us you have what it takes to be an intel operative for Trump. Show the Emperor you are ready to seek the truth and act on it.

become an Inquisitor today.

"Ask not of others to do what you can do for yourself" - The Emperor of Mankind

Nice trips.

Future-Breed.com HOLY