Here's you're "based faggot" Holla Forums. Before he grew out, straightened, and dyed his hair blonde

Here's you're "based faggot" Holla Forums. Before he grew out, straightened, and dyed his hair blonde.

He's one of us! One of us! Ignore that he is a Jew masquerading as a white man, who openly wants all baby boys to be mutilated "because it looks better", and also constantly brags about taking black dick!

hehehe le based faggot :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/27/milo-gets-queens-welcome-uc-santa-barbara/
youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=2794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody here like him, newfriend. Far as Holla Forums is concerned he gets the rope for being a sodomite mongrel kike who promotes miscegenation.

Only redditors, alt-right cucks, and gamergoys call him "based faggot".

He looks greek.

Got any examples of that? Cause as far as I remember he's always been an annoying faggot no one here liked. Maybe you're confusing us with 4chan

He's not one of us.

He's the enemy of our enemy, but he's also our enemy.

so we should hate him for improving his appearance?

More e-celeb bullshit.

Do you see how this divides white nationalism?

Give it a break. If you care about your PR frontmen, kill yourself.

I decided to listen to one of his talks the other day. It started with him being carried in as 'the queen' on a chair held by 8 guys in MAGA hats. His opening sentences consisted of him declaring he'd have sex with some of them later that night and asking for some more diversity on the front row because there was too many white people in there. I stopped listening there. Pol was right again. Here's the article and the vid. breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/27/milo-gets-queens-welcome-uc-santa-barbara/

He is not one of us.

He doesn't pull off the blonde white guy look off at all.

He would look great as a lampshade though.

Nice attempt at a troll… but noone on Holla Forums thinks a literal black cock sucking Jew is anywhere near "based". Back to tumblr, pal.

Kill all jews.
Kill all faggots.

When are the goons going to give up on this pathetic D&C shit. Milo is a threat to them because he is a fag. He can say shit some of us never can and can do it in the fucking media spot light. Thus goons want to silence him through personal army requests to alienate both camps from each other.

The cult of personality is a real problem. It's standard procedure for Intelligence/Elites to get anything done and goes back centuries. They don't even need real people or events and often make them up. They take an agent, manufacture a history, make him a hero or villain, stage false events, or make them up in media, and pow you've got Hitler/Ghandi/Osama/Saddam/Gaddafi/Castro/nukes/whatever. They do it on smaller scale with militias and things. The run businesses and fake fronts, too. A fuckload of resources goes to these welfare queens.

It's kind of hopeless tbh. They own so much and the money lets them do whatever they want on a whim, like set up an alt-right front. This problem goes well beyond swarthy faggots bleaching their hair and skin.

No, the real problem is your autism.

Holla Forums - Internet Celebrities

You must be a faggot like him to say such cowardly shit.

With 'thinking' like that, why bother dummy? You already lost a long time ago.

Sicko. You have no decor sense at all.

Can there be just one fucking thread to lurk through tonight that isn't e-celeb D&C bullshit?

oh my god

how many times do we need to have this thread?

no one likes him and he doesn't like us. everyone knows and agrees with this.

Don't care. He provides a constant stream of lulz.

When have you faggots got niggers to nig so hard?

Fun starts at 46:30

youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=2794

webm related

How new are you? None of that is a surprise.

Can you 4cuck faggots stop pretending like you speak for everyone from Holla Forums when most of us were here when you were still sucking moot's cock?

Well, I can see your yes that was a purposeful typo new around here. Most people here don't like Milo. They love the liberal butthurt he causes, but have no special affinity for him.

Whelp, now that I've explained that to you, you should really be off. We have some places we made just for you!
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

/thread

Pay these guys less, Moishe.

Hell is forever!

gtfo

What the fuck kind of name is "milo" anyway? That sounds like italian slang for buying young boys.

a. spam/non-thread thread: repetitive obscure bait, usually +5 same threads in catalog at any time

b. genuine autist user: makes a thread every day asking the same question every time despite +500 replies every fucking thread.

What the… He looks like he's straight out of the Middle East. He still doesn't look "white," but he looks a hell of a lot closer. What happened?

Don't you know Greeks are notorious easy tanners?

because of all that ottoman turk blood in them

Black female math major gets called a white supremacist by the negress who can't dance because she dares to believe in hard work.

I'm not just talking about his skin color, I'm talking about his eyes, earns, nose, and lips. He doesn't look white at all, yet nowadays he kind of does, although not entirely.

No one calls him "based" you fucking nigger.

There are worse faggots out there.

His ears and maybe eyes I'll give you, but his mouth and nose look fine for a Greek.
Maybe his hair covers up his goofy ears.

I'm sure everyone in that room thinks they are so mature and enlightened… while they are genuinely throwing a fucking tantrum. It's disgusting seeing young people behave like this.

*Niggers
Most white young people don't act nearly as crazy.

Pls don't be a bigot. This is ebonics and it's a real language.

unless they are liberal or in college. White people have become just as disgusting as every other race due to this liberal movement that is destroying culture and morals.

Reminds me of those "debates" among black students.

This.

Milo isn't even altright. He's a degenerate faggot who happens to attack some of our enemies. He might succeed in pushing people rightward, and maybe even to our side, but he's not on our side, he's a degenerate fag.

No, I'd say worse. As far as I know there have never been a people more hell bent on their own destruction. Who knew a few centuries of mildly comfortable and safe civilization could cause our gene pool to become so heavily polluted with inferior genetics.

What are you trying to slide, schlomo?

Can't we all just agree that

1) He's a degenerate and ultimately our enemy
2) His usefulness (stirring shit up at liberal universities) outweighs any negative impact he has at this present moment, and for that reason we don't need to give him any attention, positive or otherwise
3) Eventually he will turn on us and start causing trouble, at which point he becomes a target. We should be vigilant, but again, there's no need to keep having threads on this topic.

I think pretty much everyone can at least see the above 3 points as understandable and tolerable. Stop falling for this obvious bait.

Milo was never anything more than a temporary ally.
Gamergate was our Freikorps moment - a time when nationalists, reactionaries and social democrats formed a front to thwart the far-left. And it worked - SJWs were blown the fuck out and Gawker was crippled and lost millions of dollars.
But now Holla Forums has largely moved on, and is focusing on more important things like the rise of Trump.
It's not the end for us - it's the beginning.

Nobody on Holla Forums trusts Milo as far as they could throw him, you retard, some of us just enjoy the salt he creates. Everyone knows he'll go full Shapiro and backstab the right at some point.

Until then, enjoy the ride and don't let the fact he's a faggot breed entryism.

Well said.

BLM on youtube is like a free day at the zoo. Enjoy it.

Why would you weaken your position by letting some poisonous greasy greek faggot have any attention? All that salt you love is part of the coverage an e-celeb craves.

Wrong Holla Forums. Nobody here likes him.

Why do I see these threads every fucking day?

Oh.

Go away and stop changing VPN every 30 seconds Milo

Also proof positive, pic related

Is it a coincidence that the Jew EugeneNix is taking over Holla Forumsniggers, Milo is getting Top Mod over the /r/the_donald… And now bans for naming the Jew!?

Oy Vey!

fuckin site

I haven't seen evidence of him holding any political convictions. I suspect he may have genuinely believed in the men's rights movement at some point since you'll see him bring up several factual arguments in debates and lectures among the gay jokes to support it.

But does anyone honestly know the details of why he supports Trump? On what issues is he socially or morally conservative, and why? Why is he a Roman Catholic, and which of its precepts does he actually stick to? Does he know any history or political theory?

He's mentioned here all the time and even managed to become a top moderator on the largest conservative subreddit and I still don't know what the fuck he believes in politically despite watching most of his debates and lectures.

Close your curtains, put on some headphones and listen to some of his stuff. Inbetween the fag jokes he will occasionally come out with the serious points.