Is everyone on this board white?

is everyone on this board white?

Im from india. Fuck you guys. Im cool too. This is my country now too. I look like pic related, except browner.

no one gives a fuck

designated shitting streets

also coming here and saying you're not white doesn't make you a special snowflake

Loo or street?

Saying you're the gold laying goose doesn't make you the gold laying goose.

Are you aryan, dravidian, or mixed? Do you have a proper pedigree?

Im from india. Fuck you guys. Im cool too. This is my country now too. My streets looks like pic related, except browner.

I just see all this shit about a white reawakening. Implying i cant be white just because my skin color is brown. This white nationalism is trash. Probably kill you niggers irl if i saw you posting about white superiority.

Dravidian except im not a creepy nigger and your girlfriend probably likes me but i dont drool over white women.

INDIA FOR THE INDIANS, ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fuck Pajeets. You have to go back, curry nigger.

You women smell and look like walking crap.

fuck of pajeet/schlomo

Post pic of your toilet so we can see how untermensch you are.

How's it feel to have no culture or history except what we (the Aryans) gave you?

DESIGNATED

No way Eric I'm not going back. And I own guns.

and then there's this filthy street shitter…

Fuck off and kill yourself.

This is your home, Patel.

Kek, OP looks like pic related

poo in loo, pajeet

Stop destroying what you supposedly care about, you stupid nigger.

Found OPs wife

go poo somewhere else, pajeet

this is turning me on

Im from india. Fuck you guys. Im cool too. This is my country now too. My girlfriend look like pic related, except browner.

Kek.

You forgot to Sage.

Dravidians are 20-millennia-old mixes between negroids and proto-indo-europeans.
So you’re worse than a nigger, actually. You’re certainly not caucasoid.

Are you retarded?

Top kek m8. Go worship your toilet

i'm jew

DESIGNATED

Hey OP. I have some Indian friends, great people.

Know where they live? India!

If you abandon your homeland you have to integrate, that includes not yelling at white people because you aren’t white.

POO IN LOO

POO IN THE LOO
YOU ARE NOT MY BRUDDA OP

I did integrate. Then i come here and read how you nerdniggers want this to be an all white country. I can understand building the wall, not accepting Syrian refugees, and controlling immigration so that you sexless virgins dont die out, but mandating an all white country? Hahaha you guys are pathetic.

So you have a nordic bone structure with blue eyes and blonde hair but brown skin? This will never be your country.

All shitskins should be isolated or deported user, it's the only way.

..If you hate what's happening to this world why would you think us an enemy?

We're shitposting on the internet, if you had nationalist pins/flag/banner shit and wanted to be active for your people and all that you could easily identify as that and as a Nationalist I would admire that.

In America I wouldn't care about (at this time) and Europe.. weeeelll they're going through shit so I would be a bit salty naturally but m8, if India was being replaced with Pakistan would you not start to froth at the mouth after what it causes?

Indians are by far the most disgusting race. Why do you guys smell so bad?

> ALL THESE FAGGOTS NOT SAGING OR REPORTING.

Kill yourselves for engaging this literal shitposter.

I'm not really white either, but I still live in my south-American country and didn't move to Mexico or Rapestan yet.

I honestly think there are many good ideas here, ideas both just interesting to discuss or that I can incorporate to my own life/way of thinking. It could have a little less ideas and bit more action, though.

With someone so receptive to dialogue no matter what you think at this moment I wouldn't find it in me to bash someone like you irl, even if the guidance of our race seems extreme.

Donald Trump isn't going to remove every dark person, seriously.

As much as I believe a tighter immigration during a very stark downfall of American European whites, I don't think it let me be ignorant to someone that acts like a civilized human being.

but i'm jew

Well, that confirms it.

Off the the ovens with you.

Not saging this thread is going to make your foreskin grow back.

DESIGNATED

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

Moshi moshi, Canada-desu~. Is this this dedicated shitting thread, Currynigger-san?

Take the poo to the loo, Apu

As the driven snow.

Poosic Video

POO IN LOO, you currynigger

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

kek

user, I have some bad news…

It is the behavior of non-natives that cause people to hold the opinions they do.

If I were to move to India I wouldn’t dream of insulting the natives in the way you are now.

Look at the way you are behaving. Of course there are people that want to send you home, you are being terrible.

Honest question:
What the fuck is it with India and having shitting streets and shitting beaches?
How hard would it be for their government to open up a few public restrooms in populated areas?

Who the fuck keeps making these retarded bullshit threads?
Sage, hide, report.

Shit bait
/thread

DESIGNATED
POO
SHITTING
IN
STREETS
LOO

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, SHITTING STREETS FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this POO problem. Everybody says this POO problem will be solved when the people pours POO into TOILETS and ONLY into toilets.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this POO problem by pushing millions of poos and quote flushing unquote them.

Everybody says the final solution to this POO problem is for EVERY shitting street and ONLY shitting streets to “be clean” i.e., be devoid of poo.

What if I said there was this POO problem and this POO problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of POOS were brought into EVERY loo and ONLY into loos?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a POO problem. I am talking about the final solution to the SHITTING STREET problem?

And how long would it take any sane street shitter to notice this and what kind of psycho street shitter wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my poos, the poo race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmilliontoilets.

They say they are pro-hygiene . What they are is anti-poo.

Pro-hygiene is a code word for anti-poo.

go poo in the loo.

Kek M8
Do you have a version with sound?

There is nothing wrong to prefer your own race.