We made Vice™ news

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vsy6m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot link

archive.is/Vsy6m

/pol is a Trump hugbox. You get called a shill and banned for any dissent against the Trump doctrine.

It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

2 pump trump chump

you mean Holla Forums made vice news.

When the fuck did he ever say that?

TO EXTREME FOR 4CHAN

I thought hotwheels was from wizardchan

TRUMP 2016

If this triggers you please go back to 4chan

???????????????????????

he was an oldfaf fag from 4chan, then was the admin on wizardchan but this way later on

Original post was

Wow I'm a FUCCBOI

i just wanted to use a website where normies would just leave me alone and wouldn't try to control the content of

why do they have such an issue with one whole site on the internet not being how they like

baleeteed!

You have the other 99.99999999% of the internet to feel at home and have your views reinforced. If I go to your safe spaces and share inconvenient facts, I'd be exiled. You started it. Don't blame reactionaries for partaking in the behavior you yourself exhibited in the first place.

Holla Forums gets bad press and there are people who want it dead. This is the norm for two solid years now.

i know and there are two outcomes to this shit

they either get the site killed

or it brings in the fuckwits that came to 4chan after the FOX11 report, people who think they "get" the site and then contribute nothing while just bitching for more rules so the site become what they think it is

Hardly anybody comes to this site. Did we get an influx of users because of the Time magazine article?

We're at a good activity level across the last few months since the site started working again we started gaining users but slowly thats the right way.

If we stay at this level, a little bigger a little smaller we'll be fineā€¦. but we're back on a small steady rise again. That's fine, you don't want the floodgates to open and the masses of 4chan to come here in droves.

The topic boards are breety good here right now. Lets hope we manage to just quietly have our niche for some time without getting giant.

Second biggest english language imageboard. The people complaining how small it is, can't handle alternatives to 4chan that aren't lightning fast and filled with redditors and teenbros.
But they recite memes they must be cool right guyise???

What we were always told if that happens someone would make a new Holla Forums, one that probably has rules to moderate the cancer.

I cannot see this happening though, as this has already been tried and failed multiple times.

Obviously I was exaggerating when I said "nobody," but the site is pretty empty aside from the few popular boards, and new boards never seem to gain traction anymore.

This is something I often lament.

Some boards here are great for visiting a few times a day. (you post a thread and reply to the stuff on the front page). Or even once a day. Some boards you check in on a few times a week. This is how you do it with smaller communities. Its why I kept ending back up at 420 chan over the years, while the main boards aren't so grand ( /woo/ is nice but overmoderated, the drug boards have useful info) there are all these nice little small boards you can check on once a day or a couple times a day.

The big thing about small communities is to go there, be part of it. Don't just sit there waiting for people to contribute. As for the small boards here, people really really do respond, they just don't want to push out all the content themselves.

Smaller boards are actually one of my fav things about this site. Like I dig having like 40 smaller boards to vist and mabey missing a day with one, I still come back and there are people talking about what you do.

The big thing is to just give a little love to small communities. We're picking up traffic overall (these top 3 are flatlined, but other boards are getting it /a/ was at about 300 ips 2 months ago or so its now at about 400).

Work smaller boards into your browsing honestly, contribute, then come back somewhere more active, rinse and repeat. It really helps.

What is the right amount of moderation for a Holla Forums board?

I'd say dis is about good. Spams deleted, no cp. I wish they'd clean up the spam faster. I mean what else is there to do? It's Holla Forums.

And by doing so, that board will inherently be cancer.

Outcasts are just going to have to keep going to new sites once our sites get flooded by people who give shit to us while at the same time wanting have the edge of being hip with their friends by being able to say references that they haven't heard of yet.

This board seems about right, it's close to anarchy to the point that a lot of the moderation is done on the users end and they have to rely on self moderation, but things which make the board no longer function like spam are removed and things which stop people from being locked up for merely browsing are removed (CP).

I can go to threads I like and you go to threads you like, we don't have to agree on what's good.

Well put.

I think an issue is a lot of people came here from 4chan and are expecting content to just be given to them. People give shit to sites/boards for having no content, while not producing anything themselves.

Some of the smaller boards are alright, you just gotta not go there and expect instant replies.

Vice = Jews

sounds about right.

I expected better from vice but it has gone to shit.

Holla Forums is a broad spectrum of libertarian ideas and rebelling against the system and censorship on the left,right and center.

Holla Forums is young,hip and against the system,everything vice WISHES it could be.

not even a mention of lefty or midpol or /n/.

maybe its too underground for you, but i thought you were cool vice.