M&M

So I just had this idea, how about a villain/hero whos power is to make people believe in something/him?

he's supername shall be pinokio.

Good?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Belief_Inducement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I hate it when players play telepaths or mind controllers. It's a villain power and is creepy as fuck.

Why?

nvm don't bother answering, normalfag

just as original as saying "give him powers to fly". Most normalfags will immediately assume you're ripping off David Tennant's character from the shit show Jessica Jones on Netflix anyways

Who from when?

Literally a character with mind control powers. It's the most recent example off the top of my head.

Oh man, you're really breaking new ground there, OP.

He's called the Purple Man, /a/.

Now fuck off.

Nigger please. Just because I don't remember a villain's name from the GURRRRRLLLL POWER Netflix show doesn't mean I am that much of a weeb.

M8, It's not like I asked you to remember Unus the Untouchable or the Headmen.

It's the Purple Man. He's a MAJOR threat. They just put him in Jessica Jones because she has no villains.

I don't have Netflix, and I didn't watch it. I only know it because I have a friend who is a cuck for Marvel anything, so he just tells me about what he saw.

All I know is David Tennant fucks around with Jessica Jones and that she tries really hard to be cool but she is still just a skinny woman with a "GRRRRR back off silly boys xDDD can't handle strong womyn?" attitude.

Maybe the comics did her more justice/actually made her cool but from what I hear, she sounds like your typical tumblr bait strong womyn.

Purple Man's is to tell you what to do, not believe

fucking casuals. I fucking swear

Truly you are a patrician of high comic book society. Tell me, have you fancied the latest Hellcat by Kate Leth, truly a masterpiece.

You are a casual. You don't belong here.

No, it's believe. He makes you want to do it. which is why whenever he uses his powers it really mindfucks his target.

Don't try to play this off as you having good taste, user.

By 'Marvel shit' I hope you're not trying to imply they don't have any good stories, because that's a level of falsehood I wouldn't even expect from vermin as lowly as you.

Jesus fuck do I hate you 4chan fucks

your casual is truly showing now

huh fair enough

When?

Could be pherormones or something, don't just assume everything is le mind cuntrul, 4channer

It's called capeshit for a reason fellas.

You are the same fuck that crossposted that Rick and Morty bomb dialogue on /tg/ as well, right? Why do you do this? You even left M&M in the fucking title.

You mean Preacher, or the Purple Man?

that already exists, it's called "the invention if the lie"
downside is that the protag is ricky gervais
was still funny at times though, he convinced a woman to have sex with him or else the world would be destroyed
or that heaven exists etc.

i meant the invention of lying

Please leave and never return.

Purple Man is the one that turns into a big ogre when he gets angry right? Love him in Avengers: Age of Ultron (best movie btw)

:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Holy shit I fucking hate 4chan fucks who can't think and make shit threads with their non thoughts and mods won't murder you people like i keep suggesting several times over

Mods don't ban anything except for cp/spam. Any autistic shitposting does not get banned and it definitely shows nowadays with 4chan tourists shitting up the board.

Our board is going to same shit this was supposed to be a refuge from and we need a mod that stops this nonsense. Shitposting shouldn't branch off into it's own thread to clog up the catalog.

We need a mod who isn't spineless for the most part. Needs to ban people for things other than cp.

Where? If he's using the same title, it should be a recent occurrence.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Belief_Inducement

There now go away with your shit thread

Genius, he can convince people that communism works and set himself up as Comrade in Chief

>>>/tg/248198
There.

Agreed. I'm starting to get sick of this shit to the point where I wanna sign up for janitorial duty too.

And you say i'm the 4channer

You have no creativity

Never watched, what's the dialogue?

You wanna censorship that's what you want.
You're everything wrong with every forum and imageboard, tumblr.