Eggy left his post today "to do stuff" kek

Eggy left his post today "to do stuff" kek.

Not bad shoop on jim into the butthole. At least you're varying it babe.

peek-a-boo

Quit whining and take it like a woman, you knew his dick would be curly.

That's Ron Two Knives.

I wonder if jim ever reads these threads. I kind of doubt it, but that'd be funny.

I don't think he cares. He's busy feeding his pigs.
He would rage like hell if he saw any of this. I bet his pigs are even scared of telling him.

Let me post another image

I miss hotwheels honestly. Even if he fucked up lots and lots.

The fuckups are there, at least he made a lot of what he did open source ( his messing with this software). He also shook the hive up on 4chan and got a bunch of people out for the first time in a long time. He started an alt chan revolution, they'd been quiet for a long time.

All sins, all the bullshit what he did in the end still had some good effects. I forgive you hotdud, I even miss you sometimes.

He doesn't give a flying fuck about this site, the day he took over as the owner of this place was the first and last time he even lurked and look how much damage he did.
He only posted on his own board, /jim/, and he just used it as his own personal facebook.

The meta stuff was a mistake and he changed the dost. Breety much everything else has been fine, the only board hit all that hard was Holla Forums and thats basically the pedo general gone, can't say I miss it. The communities that left other places all left during the site not working, but there's lots of fun boards here.

And the pedo general /hebe/ and all that has its own site now, good for them.

I like alt imageboards, I'm not unhappy with this site. If there where some more policy changes, yeah I'm out. But as is, there's lots of nice little communities here. Also Holla Forums and Holla Forums are better here than anywhere else.

Holla Forums is comfy, the people who need a massively fast Holla Forums are add and don't mind constant roll threads.

As a sidenote jim has definetly been here again ( mabey not Holla Forums but overall, go check out /sp/ during the drama ( we're at 76chan now ftw) he popped up over there in the thread about it.

I like Holla Forums the moderation makes way more sense than it does on 420chan, 7chan, etc. etc. I don't need pictures of naked kids in my life, so I don't mind them being gone.

8chans breety chill, in fact I hope it dosen't ever ascend to near 4chins heights. You can't have a chill enviroment with 10,000 pph, it all turns into the same shit.

Cucks talk, tl;dr.
Hi Eggy.

There were really good global mods and board owners that left because of jim, one of the reasons Holla Forums is being spammed so often now is because the only mod who didn't leave was dysnomia and he can't be expected to moderate 24/7.

You can be sure it won't ascend to 4chan heights because theres definitely no reason for anyone to come here now, its no longer the "haven of free speech" that drew everyone here in the first place.
If jim ran this shit from the start none of us would even be here, I can guarantee that.

The longest set of sentences there is 3 sentences, sorry if you can't handle that babe ;).

I'm jew can't help it.

What's changed other than pedo contents gone? Literally, nothing. If there where other shit sure, its ogre, but pedos are just assblasted.

Also, Eggy is gone while spam is happening and back when everything stops.

Kys cuck!

Are you blind or just pretending to be?

Thats how it started with 4chan too and look how that turned out, pedos are considered canaries for a reason.
Shall I recite the "I didn't speak up for X because I'm not X and now theres noone left to speak up for me" rigmarole?

Yes please do, but edit for comedic value

So people still post it, but unless you have mods on 24/7 it'll happen. The only change in da rules was the pedo content thing.

So honestly, I don't see the site being that affected. 4chan even gets cp posted still, (mainly on /sp/ which is weird).

Besides for one rule change, we're sitting at the same thing as it was before. Can't say there's much to complain about for the average non pedo users.

First they came for the niggas, and I did not speak out because I was not a nigga.

We still lost half the users from Holla Forums, and Holla Forums and Holla Forums are completely stagnant if not steadily declining.
The one good reason for coming here over anywhere else is that it was a haven of free speech and its not anymore since things are banned simply because the owner doesn't like it.
Go ahead, name one reason anyone new would come here.

If other rule changes take effect hell, I'll even join ya guys in spamming the site. As is though, till they go after something but pedos, it dosen't affect everyone else. Tbh, 4chan still stayed preety solid even after the pedos where goneish (it was similar to here with the occasionally post it anyways thing).

For now, it's got a lot of nice communities, and spammers and a few other folks like me on Holla Forums I'm comfy for now.

It will happen anyway.

Every child and even non children are now considered illegal content and deleted and given ban for. People get random bans because mods are allowed to use DOST to the fullest. This is cuckoldry with no limits.

Were you gone when Jim and his pigs went on raging mass ban expeditions? You're still banned for non CP. You must be Dystopia or Eggy.

I'm a non pedo, I complain.

Then they came for the eggs…

I noticed

You're a fucking idiot for sitting idly by and watching history repeat itself in exactly the same fashion as it did on 4chan only at an accelerated rate.
You retards never learn.

Yeah the /meta/ bans where dumb. But I don't miss the pedo content.

How has jim gone in and affected boards though? Nothings happening besides he banned people on meta and changed the dost. So tbh, yeah the average user really isn't affected.

If things change sure, outty, but as is its a small subset of people affected. This whole mods are handing out random bans thing dosen't hold up to snuff. You still get bans for the same things you did b4 on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. And then other boards are a mixed bag (fuck /a/).

Moderation dosen't seem inconsistent, I hang out here all the time and have for two years. Still haven't seen the slide of bans I was getting on 4chan from 2012 to 2014.

I'm jew. Pleased to meet jew.

There's a lot of good stuff on this site honestly, Holla Forums isn't the only board. I'm comfy, sorry about that baby ;).

Samefag. Dystopia and Eggy usually shill in anonymous when these threads are going and I don't see who else they could be in this thread. Log says Omlet was active last of the two (when he was here to remove non CP with reason "Pedoshit").

No I'm jew.

Yeah but its all about pedos right?
Pic related its you.

So many lies.

Yet you can't name any. I noted the /meta/ thingy, and the pedo stuff. Tell me where else its all changed at.

See my video, its only rock and roll.