I got some weed

Guys… I got some weed… 10 grams… I'm gonna go to my friend's house but… see he still lives with his parents and I am staying in a hotel so I can't use it there… we don't have access to any bongs or other paraphernalia… and his parents would most definitely smell the smoke…
How should we do this?

Go buy some papers and take a walk.

Possibly invest in a g pen. Vapor dissipates; no smell; mobile

Also make sure you put the shit in like a mason jar or something. Keeps it fresh and its airtight so no smell at all.

I've had little sacks (1-1.5G) double bagged, stuffed in my sock, and people STILL could smell it

Yeah ok, got some cash and it seems like a worthy investment

Yeah thanks, I bought some glass jars today so I could use a few of those

Do they have those for flower now?
I heard they were working on it awhile back ago.
I've only seen them for dabs.

idk you have to get a big vape in that case. Like the one from superhigh me. You could always try and make some hash with your weed

If you're really about it, you could bake weed brownies

yeah look them up on amazon. my friend bought one about 4 years ago. it looks like an asthma inhaler. Bretty dope

I've got a funny story for you user.

I didn't know how to roll a joint myself, so I googled up any alternatives. Suprise, suprise, there was a recipe for potent weed tea which you can brew and drink.

Said to remove tea from a teabag, coat it in butter and let it brew in hot water for 15 minutes.

So that's what I did, also said you could add high fat milk too.

I thought I had butter, turns out I bought fucking vegetable spread and that the THC didn't combine with the oils. Plus the whole thing tastes like shit.

Was the most expensive cup of tea I ever drank.

Not worth it. Better to make fire crackers at that point

I even had my pjs on and got biscuits for the occasion, I thought I was gonna get as comfy as fuck.

What are fire crackers?

Nevermind, googled it, looks great.

I always wanted to try new things with weed, but damn it is too expensive should I mess up; and I'm often a drinker and not a smoker.

Go to a convience store and get cigar wraps, not the cigarellos ask for just the wraps. Theyre ezpz to roll.

Doing drugs is illegal, and immoral, and should never be done.

I bust the rellos open, but this. I've perfected rolling by doing blunts

Blunts are for niggers user, learn to roll a joint. Its also better for your lungs too.

looks dank.

this..

How much of a newfag are you?

Shove it up your butt, OP.

It's a great high. Only fagg0ts smoke weed.

Drugs are bad. I wouldn't do drugs.

looks like some good shit

yeah just get some papers. Unless you also smoke cigarettes don't get blunt wraps