Newfag here, what does Holla Forums think of Farage?

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Nigel Farage is a UKIP MEP for the South East of England. Elected in 1999, he has used his experience of the EU to increase awareness of its activities back home in the United Kingdom.

Nigel was re-elected Leader of the UK Independence Party in November 2010.

A firm believer in Independence for the United Kingdom he is a proponent of free speech and has faced considerable hostility from his political opponents for speaking out in favour of free and fair referendums on the transfer of power from elected politicians to the EU.

In his very rare spare time he likes fishing, country sports and traditional English pubs. However, most of his time is spent travelling around the country and other countries in the EU telling the truth about the European Union.

reported

I think hes better than just spreading the NEG hole wide open for endless POZ loads, but he sure as fuck isn't perfect.

He comes off as sort of a cuckservative, who doesn't have the balls to go full mad man like Trump. Maybe he is afraid to push too hard, maybe he will get tougher as Trump pushes the overtone window further to the right.

Did you get recently a job at the JIDF ?

I assume you're talking to OP and not the fag who can't sage?

You guys are hostile as shit, fuck lads

I think that you should shut the fuck up and lurk moar

lurk moar

Farage is the greatest hope we have for the truth winning in the uk

sage goes in e-mail field, faggot.

sage

dumb cunts watch and learn

testing

Why so many threads about ARE Nige today?

Probably an agency somewhere up to something so sage.

Yleurghk maorgh phagghot.

he's a cucked moderate who won't call our islam and promises to prop up a tory establishment government if it has the right establishment europhile cuck in charge.

he kicks out any kippers who object to islam (the london lady who joined pegida), anyone politically incorrect (godfrey bloom) and any real libertarian (the youth wing).

Not exactly Enoch Powell but he's certainly better than most.

Too pussy to criticize Arabs and Pakis and other assorted shitskins and so focuses only on muh eastern europeans ruining Great Britannia

Verdict: Cuck

mosley was a cuck who wanted to merge britain into europe. farage and powell are far better.

As good as it gets for the UK but it's light weight tier.

Oh no, people are talking about Holla Forums related material on Holla Forums.

I don't know about Nigel as I'm not a Brit. But I've seen a couple vids of him and he seems to be a pretty right wing so he's alright by me. Especially loved his in your face attitude from that documentary with the shit skin reporting the inconvenient truth about races and such, can't find it for the life of me right now.

He might not be your 1488 MAGA candidate but as I learen more about him I liked him more and more. Terrific human bean. AND it's because of him the Brits have a referendum.