Nig Nog NBA Player Killed While Breaking Into Dallas Apartment

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15792680/new-orleans-pelicans-guard-bryce-dejean-jones-dies-gunshot-wound-abdomen

so fucking sad. will they ban guns already?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614438/New-Orleans-Pelicans-star-Bryce-Dejean-Jones-23-shot-dead.html
people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20885475,00.html
mediatrackers.org/ohio/2013/11/06/cleveland-man-sues-city-return-legally-owned-gun
archive.is/z1WDT
cbsnews.com/news/nba-player-bryce-dejean-jones-shooting-official-statement-by-dallas-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are guns so racist Holla Forums? Most of them are black.

I came back here just to talk about this. Somehow UK's DailyFail had a more in-depth article on it than fucking ESPN.

But do notice the conflicting accounts:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614438/New-Orleans-Pelicans-star-Bryce-Dejean-Jones-23-shot-dead.html

Most likely at fault here? White privilege and/or the gun manufacturer.

he wuz a gud boy, he dindu nuthin. Don't assume until we know the full story. He wuz prolly helpin them with their chores an tellin' them about Jesus.

Nigger was probably drunk and or high.

….as it was with trayvon martin, mike brown and the rest of those fucks you niggers burned cities down over. Fuck off cunt.

Óh the tireless autist…

Why aren't you perma banned?

Nonsense. The only pyrsyn in this story that might've been intoxicated was the shooter.

Because I literally dindu nuffins, stormderp. Does that trigger you? Are you upset with me for making so many on-topic posts? Here, I'll go make another news thread just for you.

Fucking Rachposter.

This could've been ebic bread, but Rachposter couldn't flagellate himself by posting about it elsewhere.

The mods know Rachposter. That's why he's not banned.

A quick search of the niggerballer gets this:

Now tragically unable to collect those sweet, sweet shekels due to uncontrolled chimping.

I am sure there are plenty of others ready to chimp out in his honor.

My guess is he already spent it all and then some, which is why he was B&Eing

If he could have stopped himself from chimping for just one night, he was due to collect $700,000+.

Only a nigger would be able to fuck that up.

Into the trash you go

This is why America is fucking awesome.

An angry, raging ape starts to bang your door down, you know the cops won't be there on time to prevent him from attacking you.

You pull out a handgun and blow his little monkey ass away. Case closed.

Teletubbies.

I doubt it's going to be that simple.

Realistically, niggers and liberal faggots are going to make this monkey a hero. The person who shot this nigger may possibly have to live in hiding. I wish it were always that cut and dry and it usually is - unless the Jew media wants to use the incident for political gain or public unrest. Trayvon Martin, anyone?

Because he is imkampfy's buddy

Oh really? I thought I was imkampfy - that's the kinspeercy theory you stormderps were circlejerking just a few weeks ago. And I'm also heil or some shit like that, plus a couple of the other mods.

Glad to see you haven't just admitted that I'm a womyn though - that tells me you're still not comfortable with the idea that a strong, independent womyn is routinely shitstomping your best and brightest like it's nothing.

10/10, most likely explanation for these events.

Well he's a young niggerballer so of course they'll make him out to be a figure of monumental moral stature.

However, the guy broke into someone's dwelling at 0320 and there's no gray area here with regards to the deadly force statutes of Texas. He'll get no real traction as a martyr because he made a suicidal fuckup and everyone knows it, niggers included.

I still cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would do this.

Nearly all of us are armed to the teeth.

u hafta unastan mane

HE A GUD BOI TRYYIN TO GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK MY CHURCH NEEDS MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

Seriously. Did he knock? Use a key? Some asshole kicks down my door at 3 in the morning deserves to get shot no matter who he is.

Austin Texas here.
Yes. Loaded.

filtered

Nice. He died slowly and painfully for nigging.

What's funny is that he isn't poor. Isn't the common statement "he a gud boi he only comitin' crimes cuz he's too poor he wouldn't be a criminal if we had mo money for dem programs"

If this were true, an NBA player would have no reason to be out robbing homes

I hope that's the case, but liberals gonna liberal.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Actually there is the downside of having to sacrifice the weapon used. My understanding is it gets confiscated as evidence until the trial/investigation is over. Not everyone is able to get theirs back at the end and you have no recourse. Look how long Zimmerman had to wait. Now imagine that was your only means of defending your family. Now imagine the nigs family goes to your home for revenge.

That's your own damn fault

AYY MANE HE DINDU NUFFIN

HE COULD HAVE HAD A PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE REASON TO BREAK THAT MUTHAFUKKA'S DOOR DOWN AT 3:00 AM

Filtered

Show me one instance of this happening in the history of firearms.

Yanks sure are funny.

This shows that even a rich nignog is still a nignog, which destroys the muh economic condition presented by the Marxists.

You're right. If you can afford a decent firearm, you can afford a secondary cheap pistol. Each of these are well-below $300 and can save your family in this type of situation.

What's that gun in the middle ? It looks like a sig p226 and they're sexy as fuck?.

It's the Zastava CZ99. A decent Sig copy.

people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20885475,00.html

Firearms are just a tool.

And then when the other nigger has a gun and shoots your dumbass for bring a baseball bat to a GLAWK FAWTY fight

Are Maks still cheap?

Nigger was probably high. Oh well, nothing of value was lost.

(double checked)
You fucking need to be in that liberal hellhole

What in the world is an NBA player doing robbing people? My guess is he was either fucked up on drugs or drunk off his ass and thought the apartment was either his, or a friends.

I just can't fathom a nigger who is payed that well needing to rob anyone.

Are gun makers sometimes getting sued for making a gun that looks so much like a big brand ? Because the slide is completely identical and it's even more flagrant it's a copy or very inspired from the P226 when you look at the version with the rail under the barrel.

fucking kek, I'm sure he would've succeeded against a nigger 3 times his size in a close quarter melee.

I assume you're talking about a Mac-10.
You can get them for about $400, but I'd still avoid them because they look so niggerish.

I'd probably buy a hi-point before a Mac-10.

No matter how much a nigger gets paid he's still going to be a nigger, user. You can't turn him white by throwing money at him.

It's pretty fucking common for athletes to be really shitty with their money. There are tons of Football players that piss away their money and have nothing left for after the season is over.

What's the fucking point?
A handgun is a handgun.

Good question. I suppose Armalite or Colt would be suing the shut out of everyone for copying the AR models.

Not sure how gun technology is copywritten. Anyone else know?

No I mean a Makarov, that's why I said Mak and not Mac.

Why the fuck would I mean a Mac-10 with Mak?

Make his name common knowledge, so you can use him to destroy leftist arguments

Makarovs are still cheap too. Sorry about that. I think under $400 or right around that.

btfo

Especially one with the reflexes and physique of a professional athlete.

Fucking nogs

and already in chimpout mode

These bitches don't seem to know about the 21 feet rule.

holy shit this is gold

thanks for the thread OP, now i hate both sports and niggers more than i already did.

Nobody ever accused you of being anyone other than lovingchode - I mean learningcode. Imkampfy is a shitskin, you're an ugly bald white dude.

He wasn't robbing anyone! He was just drunk and high out of his mind and thought he was violently bursting into his ex's apartment at 3am. It was an honest mistake! He dindu muffin! No nigging involved here.

Nice strawman, but you didn't fulfill the requirements I set. 0/10, try again.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Here faggot:
mediatrackers.org/ohio/2013/11/06/cleveland-man-sues-city-return-legally-owned-gun

go to sleep, droopy eyed mental man

Do they not teach you how to properly lie in Shill School? Pic related.
Don't try to hide behind semantics. And if you think you can distract from the issue by calling me a durty j00 again, well, Semitics are off-limits too. #UGotTold #ProvenWrong #RachIsRightAgain #DealWithIt

gun tech gets patented and they last like 25 years I think.

I didn't even look at the images. FML

You could say he got ventilated.

It is funny, but I automatically filter any post with that dyke. So Ii never read a single word.

Parodying idiots is still idiotic. Parodying something gives it some weight, implies it is something worthy parodying.

We all see enough of DINDU NUFFIN and bullshit like that outside of Holla Forums. It's just annoying to see more of it here.

You seem to be confused. I'll break it down for you.
And you stormderps have yet to produce one. In yours, some idiot's gun was taken; in another user's, some cops were killed. Neither has anything to do with the situation presented in , and thus are complete nonsequiturs. #DealWithIt #GetHookedOnPhonics

Are you seriously pure coincidence-ing a pure coincidence post? I'm not sure the memeosphere is ready for meta-coincidences.

Maybe he did it for kicks. Like maybe he robbed houses a lot as a juvenile with his friends and wanted to feel the rush again because he was drunk and bored.

Maybe he was mentally ill - or on too many drugs.About 10 years ago I popped 6 ativan and drank a 6 pack a the bar - on the walk home at 3 in morning i got the urge to stop at a friend's apartment that was on the way. I put that thought out of my mind because it was 3 am and I might wake his kids up. I literally blinked my eyes and when I opened them I was trying his door. I had walked about 50 feet from street around the back of his house,up 3 flights of stairs and jiggling his locked door knob. His gf answered and she was terrified, and me even more so because I had no idea how I got there. I apologized and left and never used drugs like that again. I apologized to both of them profusely the next day. If he been there and shot me, or just blindly tackled me off the steps it would have sucked much more.

niggers gonna nig

Jesus Christ the reddit threads on this are pure fucking cancer.

www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4lhbcn/mervosh_nba_player_bryce_dejeanjones_was_shot/
www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4lhgd2/david_pick_bryce_dejeanjones_went_to_wrong_floor/

Pick one nigger. You're posting links to a section dedicated to nigger ball. It's all cancer. Probably on par with the kike loving redditfags in the trump subs.

apparently he got into an argument with his daughter's mother and later that night went looking to slap her shit. that was her complex but the dumb nigger kicked the wrong door.

Funny how this is a 10/10 black woman yet you can still see the ape in her face.

Noted.

I think it would be hilarious if the shooter was also a Nigger.

I will never understand liberals.

Inconceivably underrated post.

Yup, only if they mixed with a European are the faces even worth a damn. But racemixing is disgusting bestiality anyway.

This is why niggers are incompatible with western society and need to be deported back to Africa. No matter how successful or advantaged they become, they will STILL commit crimes, rape, murder, steal, and destroy just because they can.

KEK

Why would an NBA player need to break into anything, aren't they filthy rich? Surely they can think ahead far enough to hire someone else or at least bring a gun?

The only 10/10 negresses are the ones with Caucasian facial features

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

So Does Texas have stand your Ground Laws like Florida does

yep. Texas is probably is most pro-gun state in the union

that's what gets me the most about people against harsher self-defense laws.
i don't happen to enter other people's homes without being invited, why should i care for the safety of someone who does?

I thought as much, I just didn't know if they got a bit cucked recently thanks to Austin

Fuck yes. Texas also has fleeing felon laws. If someone steals from you and tries to leave, you can shoot him in the fucking back.

link related: Texas shoots a hooker that tried to rip him off
archive.is/z1WDT

Captcha'd because this is gold.

Yeah, I thought it would be something like that. They still made the right move shooting him. Hell, they even warned him but he just nigged out and kicked the door again.

This is just too good.

Nah. Austin is the RL equivalent to a containment board. Most people outside of Austin, regardless of party are redpilled on guns and self defense.

You did what?

C-captchad?

You retarded son?

This 1911 from Rock Island Armory only cost me $400 and while she's not the prettiest, she gets the job done. She was brought back into service for the express purpose of killing snackbars. Filipino firepower ftw!

I was thinking the same thing, then I thought maybe he was trying to murder someone for revenge, but who knows.

Since when do negros pass?

Someone with a troll account tweet this to #blacklivesmatter.

Is learningcode a troll, or does he seriously think that "white privilege" and the gun manufacturers are to blame for a person's actions?

The Crusaders and the whole Aryan meme is not compatible. The Crusaders were defending Christians of every ethnic group against the Muslims in the holy land.

You're funny, Carlos. You can go back last

I've seen people use it all the time. Oram I mistaking it with something else.

Fuck off to your safe space you pussy.

I see no problem with that you nosenigger.

It's because the staff is completely compromised and we're approaching 4chon-tiers again.

You're a spineless pussy.

Right now they care about "the investigation". When the investigation shows that it was exactly what it looks like, it will be "racist white man", "racist cops", "racist jury", "racist judge", "racist lawyers"… "He dindu nuffin" is a non-falsifiable hypothesis. He could be on video from multiple angles killing and raping 10 women, and firing an AK at cops, and they'd still say he dindu nuffin. "Dem videos is fake mang".

Filtered btw.

This idiot breaks down not just one but TWO doors and they still defend him ? What the fuck is wrong with your liberals Americans ?

Yeah, that logic is as Jewish as it gets.

you are on a roll today

Maybe on reddit or whatever fuckhole you came from, go back

Reported for safe-spacing Dumblrina.

You meant 'capped', not captcha'd.

Captcha is Google cancer.

lurk moar

you are literally the first person i've ever seen use 'captcha'd'

You should not only be allowed to blast the motherfucker for breaking into your house. You should be allowed to capture them, chain them to a table in the basement and torture them. You should be allowed to do whatever you want to another person as long as they are in your own home. Your home should be your kingdom. If you want to torture a sorry sack of shit who wandered in that should be okay, even if they don't break in. Your house, YOUR RULES.

I like anglo castle doctrine . It is a shame British themselves in modern times is so cuck though …

Why the fuck is the bedroom door closed.
I never sleep with the bedroom door closed
because I want to hear if SOMEONE IS BREAKING IN.

Looks like the FBI's been throwing people out in the field without proper training.

I always sleep with my bedroom door closed, locked, and barricaded. Same thing with my windows. #CantRapeThis #NiceTryThough #NoNotReally #AlreadyCalledTheCops

Maybe he had dogs. Dogs will flip out at night if they hear so much as a mouse.

Is is very clear that the house in the man's story is not like yours since he heard the first time door was knocked down . Hell , my home can hear over three doors due to poor sound insulations plus my excellent hearing . And keep in mind , knocking down doors forcefully is extremely loud to begin with .

Because typical apartments are small as fuck, which means you can not only hear someone breaking in through the shitty thin wall and door that is between you and the front door, but also that the nigger could be right through your open bedroom door and in the process of knifing you before you even finish waking up.

Locking yourself in your bedroom at night in your apartment can give you valuable seconds to wake up and arm yourself, as was proven in this case.

You're a goddamn cuck, get some sword or a big knife and charge that fucker.

If they happen to have brought a gun and shoot you then that's your own stupid fault for not making a DIY hand gun. Fuck the law, my life and loved ones are more important than some cuck rules on a piece of paper.

What the fucking fuck? Who does that shit?

FUCK YOU, CARLOS!!!!

4u

Further reading , I am more amazed how anyone can defend this with him thinking it was his girlfriend home . Even if that is true , how would that change the fact he wanted to violently knock down HER doors instead to beat or murder her ? Are they really that stupid and crazy ?

They are expensive, though. If you're poor, losing a firearm is a significant chunk of money.

If you live in a nofunz country and 'illegal' funz are expensive i don't see why you wouldn't. If not a DIY gun then at least something to attack with.

Who the fucking fuck thinks of calling the cops first thing when a burglar enters their home?!

I ain't barricading shit, they should be happy i didn't rig my house with explosives.

Why don't you just fuck off to your alt-cuck buddies?

Did you actually make your own handgun?

What is it like? I mean I can imagine someone doing a single shot .22 or a .410 pistol without much difficulty.

What is hard about this, fam? I just came here to laugh at nigger defenders.

Good to know these faggots can't fight for shit.

Oh I see it's a derailment. Got it.

Illegal funz aren't expensive in Europe. The underground firearms market is extremely active and affordable. Nothing is stopping you from spending a couple hundred euros on an old 9x18 mak with a couple boxes of ammo.

Depends on the country.

#girlwood

Now there's a difference between what I'm suggesting and kidnap/murder. I mean that's just unacceptable. But if you lure a degenerate into your home, well…

As long as entry into your home is the victim's choice. No kidnapping.

A tree doesn't shit up my neighborhood, well unless it's Pozwood, which is something new i learned today.

underrated vid. So many anons and people in general think that just because they have a gun on them, they will automatically be victorious if assaulted. They don't understand that if your opponent gets the drop on you, you're screwed, gun or no gun

HE DIDEND DO NUFFIN!!!!!!

just filter the shit, very easy

www.tumblr.com

Go back to your safe space.

What?

It makes the thread readable. I went through this entire thread seeing only one Maddow picture and none of the autism. Use the tools you are given.

back to 4/pol/

cbsnews.com/news/nba-player-bryce-dejean-jones-shooting-official-statement-by-dallas-police/

Fuck off shill

Proud of my hometown

This.

GORE THOSE WHO DISRESPECT THE BOAR

That's why they use it.

There never was any hope. You will drown in the brown.

Or you will burn in nuclear fire.

Ashes and Echoes

Ashes and Echoes

Each one of those bitches is the result of a BM/WF abominable "relationship". They should be killed for that alone.

Life is Filth.

Burn Them All

It's a good feeling to wake up to.

Does he always kick down his daughter's doors at 2:20 in the morning? Is this some kind of family ritual?

Fuck off and die.

Oh fuck off, Texas thinks they are the most pro gun state when you're not. You dont even have the highest guns per capita in the country!

This Bro it's a state issue. Southeast your good. Northeast or left Coast you go to jail or the poor house.

In this guy's case he's so good he can sue the black guy.

A more salient point would be that's all very well for him if he's a well built adult male, but how is an old lady or a teenage girl going to defend themselves? A baseball bat still needs manly arms to swing it.

jesus christ stop samefagging and double posting you utter faggot, what is wrong with you?

Please God give me a quick lesson on filtering. I tried, but I keep seeing that fucking face.

All black youths do.

I was saying she's 10/10 on a black woman scale.

can a kind user that's not a lazy faggot like me make this into a webm?

It's not worth watching. Ancient training video from a shitty vhs about how far a cop needs to be from a dindu with a knife so he can blast 2 rounds center mass. Doesn't apply to you unless you are carrying your gun in a hip holster in the open and bound by rules of engagement.

you get to watch a nigger shit himself when you pull one of these out your pants

Apes are so gross man.

They're almost human, but just 'not' enough that I find them grotesque, like some uncanny valley shit.

Why do all these niggers have names with De in it, like Dejean, Desean, Deray?

Where the fuck does this stupid shit come from?

Wrong thread bud. You are looking for

It started in the sixties or seventies with traditional names from Africa (I forget where or what the exact name for it was). And now over the past forty years because the majority of blacks are fucking stupid, has degraded into what you see now where names are just made up on the spot by what sounds the most "blackish" while having only the vaguest connection to what the original intent.

should have posted something more entry level friendly

its like I want to find her attractive but it just isn't happening, I'm sorry niggers but you are just ugly as shit tbh.

uh that "thing" looked like a combination of black licorice and roast beef at the end there, not sure if that is what a niggers pussy looks like but I definitely would not put my penis any where near that "thing" whatever it was. at least the women of my own race have recognizable genitals even if they still are rather unpleasant to look at

She almost looks like a FBB with her popping out hard stomach and over the top fake tits.

Entry level is a natural looking chick not that…

pozwood

kek

Here comes the no fun allowed idiot. The left have been parodying and satirizing conservative positions since the 90s. By parodying ideas, it deligitemize their positions on society. You need to fuck off with your autism and get back in the real world.

name? My friend wants to not know and he doesn't want me to put nigger porn all over his browsing history that his parents still check.

I know you'll all think it's for me, but whatever.

I love how they're so horrified at the idea of killing somebody with a gun, but doing it with a blunt implement is just a-ok.

So what is a dindoo that is showered in shekels and whores doing breaking into apartments? Can they not contain their primal urge to du nuffin?

What happened?

No idea, I just had a webm saved containing "dindoo" so I posted it.

Looks like the dindu pulled a knife out of his hoodie/pocket and ignored the cops' orders to stop acting like a dindu

Why? When a police officer tells me to do something reasonable I do it.

I've never been arrested.

I've been "arrested" to show "equality" multiple times though.

Happened year ago, on Pulaski & 55 in Shitcago. Dindoo, high on PCP, was walking in the street and got smoked.

SHEET

That picture might be proof that black women are superior to white women.

Damn it rach this isn't like you.
You're losing your touch.

That post might be proof that you're a fucking kike.

Nah, I'm white. I'm just saying maybe we should rethink things. I mean if black women are this physically superior to white women, maybe it's worth breeding with them. Think about it, guys!

hot body and even the colour isn't that much of a turn off but that fucking face…

and then

looks nice too, way better face but that vagoo is SOOO black. I mean I get it, if I was a sailor going around the african coast, not knowing if I would return home, months alone with only dudes, that'd look like a goddess to me, so I can empathise with the wrongdoings of the early sailor racemixers, but fuuuck
that pussy is SOOO dark. just weird.
although at the same time the hedonistic part of me that I never let loose kinda would try it out at least once for the novelty of it. GAAAH I hate my dark thoughts

her cunt looks like burnt roast beef dipped in oil

btw I forgot to add that unlike some of the faggots here I actually like how pussies look like. they're yummy.

not nig ones though
pretty much all other races are better than nig women, exception being fucking abboos. not even if you're a fucking sailor you have an excuse if you fuck one I mean wtf man

Fuck off you little anime faggot! Seriously, get the fuck out!

What's wrong with you, racist! We're all the human race, no need to try and create superficial divisions!

nope

Lower IQs and photoshopped asses aside, how would breeding ourselves out of existence secure our existence?

gosh darn it, at least some tribals in africa have nice little titties

fuck

We wouldn't be breeding ourselves out of existence, we'd be creating superior humans with black bodies and white minds. What can go wrong?! You can't sit here and tell me that black women aren't vastly physically superior to white women!

Probably a mixture of both. An ex-girlfriend who was done with him but he wasn't yet done with her, hence kicking the door down but he botched it by going to wrong door.

Your daily reminder pro athletes become "Joffrey" like monsters because they've been told they're God's gift all their lives and have never been told no.

clearly a trollfag but

that's not how genetics work

Another nigger down.

I love good news at 2am

tbh I'd rather empty an 8 round tube of 00 buckshot into your pic related than put my penis anywhere near that roast-beef herpes monster it has between its legs

diamond jackson

I think he dindu quality response at the end makes it better imo, but it's still good without.

I would like to impregnate an abbo just to see what the kid(s) look like, I think it's amazing that we can interbreed with them.

I don't think it's ethical to create a chimera, though.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

If someone forces entry into your home AND does not respond in any meaningful way to you asking what their intentions are, it's open fucking season. No one with a brain can fault you for shooting them if both of these conditions are met.

This has nothing to do with race. There have been instances when fathers shoot their own sons when they try to break in. Moral of the story is to not force entry into people's homes. If it is late, then just go somewhere else until the morning.

They're going to go hard with black on black crime as an excuse for gun control this summer.

Things have already been shifting away from the white "active shooter" terror fakery shit. They're going to focus on reframing real black crime this year.

Even Glen Beck last week had some woman guest on going on about black on black gun crime and was receptive (I listen to the joke during lunch break at work sometimes)