!!IT'S HAPPENING!!

Text in Senate Intel Bill Authorizes Warrantless FBI Internet Surveillance

archive.is/gsiDm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X3ngX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were doing this before. Now it's just "legal"

They've been doing this for nearly a decade. They got the info from various intelligence agencies instead of doing it themselves.

Oh shit, in that case, it's all cool then.

Kill yourselves

Checked but fuck you.

Neither of us said it was ok that they are doing it, just that it isnt news to anyone here with a brain.

nigger they have already passed all they need to spy on you any way possible. they just continue building on it with more and more justification.

Never said it was a good thing but anybody who's been using the internet for a long time with a brain knew it already.

Basically what said.

They were already doing it you moron. Making it "legal" is nothing but an admission of their wrongdoing. They would be doing this shit regardless of legality.

No, making it legal means it can be used in a court of law against you. But keep shilling FBI agents, I'm sure the reddit cucks will believe you.

Thread theme

Wanna know what they can access too if they so wish? Every transaction you made from any bank account or credit card, any medical record in your name, even those "confidential" notes a psychologist/psychiatrist/social worker has about you and has put in any computer, library records with the details on what book, when and how many times you've checked it out, the record they make on students during their time in school, what you bought in places you have those rewards/points cards, the businesses you have an account with or are subscribed to. There are others.

They don't use the info directly in court but that info sure is fucking useful to gather evidence when they try to build a case and have people rat you out or when they try to make you slip up during an interrogation. It's also really fucking useful to track you. If you are that naive then you still have a lot to learn.

what does this mean?

1. the isp keeps a log of your web history?
2. it's just ip's you accessed that then are identified as websites?

The ISPs keep a log of your web history, been that way for a long ass time. I don't remember for how long they have to keep that log by law though.

So they've got it on the books now, rather than having to make the bare minimum effort of pretending they aren't doing it on the down-low against existing legislature? About as surprising as kikes being cheap, really.

Not that it isn't important to take note of for the sake of seeing how brash these fucks are and will continue to get over the next few years, mind you, but anyone who thinks this is anything more than legitimizing a long-standing illegitimate practice that's had a blind eye turned to it for a decade and a half has no clue just how kiked our government really is. Any legislative effort to "allow" spying and observation of the populace to sniff out bad goyim is just making it go from insanely-difficult to impossible for the populace to resist politically, as it's been going on since 2001 and the Patriot Act, but the ZOG wants to leave no gaps of power or weaknesses that the goyim could wield against them regarding its control and monitoring parameters.

Kikes have been doing it for 15 years at minimum, and now they're just making it legislatively-OK'd to avoid leaving any open weak points for non-violent goyim to attack, thereby speeding along either our total subjugation at the hands of them and their pet subhumans, or their total destruction at the hands of pissed-off armed Whites, likely the latter.

We're already living in a hellish mix of 1984 and Brave New World, motherfuckers. Now we're just having it made public in front of our very eyes, rather than the kikes keeping it secret under a veneer of freedom. On the bright side, kikes stepping out into the open to be worshiped is typically the biggest mistake they make, right before getting the boot out of the nation and/or into a piping-hot oven, so this is just things getting worse before they get better.

bloody ZOG national anthem that is

this isn't Constitutional, is it?

4th amendment hasn't been upheld 1 time in 100 years. I believe it was sometimes ignored before that but not like today when police are using xray scanners on people's homes. I suppose with new technology the government has just gotten better at breaking the law.
I know first hand they have used these on people's homes even though they claim they don't. Also this technology can be very dangerous radiation over time just like the scanners they used to use at the airport.

Scanner Vans Allow Drive-By Snooping
archive.is/X3ngX

post yfw you realize that one local wifi network "FBI SURVEILANCE VAN #2" isn't just someone being cheeky.

*chuckled.

IS Diane Feinstein attempting to block investigations into hillary clinton?

How do you know they can access your permanent record?

pedos on suicide watch

THIS JUST IN!!!
HOLOCAUST HOAXED

except it has nothing to do with that

didn't you get the memo? progressives are pro-pedo

what are you some kind of racist pedophobe?

I didn't know salon.com clickbait articles ran the government

Bump

1. Read the senate report pn the Pentagon Papers.

2. Read up on the Snowden leaks.

3. Realize they always were and always will be doing warrantless surveillance against people smart enough to outwit law enforcement if law enforcement were actually restrained against the population.

Not that we should accept this.

Bump

I'm sorry, what exactly is new here?

If you see an FBI agent, shoot him.

Are you doubting that:
the elites practice pedo shit
only people on the wrong side get prosecuted
alphabet agencies are the biggest purveyors of cp
its the easiest way to totally discredit a dissident

why are there so many posts like this

is someone trying to bury this thread

Gee, I dunno.

Take a remedial English course, shlomo.

How tha fuck am I schlomo if I'm promoting a thread pointing out the surveillance state????

Seriously just stfu faggot

Take a remedial English course, shlomo.

canary warrants would be pointless after this bill passes

excuse me
warrant canaries

bump

trips of truth

Trump will need this so we can deport the spics more efficiently!!

God emperor trump will make America great again, then Europe.

???

Guess they know but don't care as long as I pay each month