On the schism with the alt-right

this absolutely stinks of d&c, if anything does.

alt right, white nationalists, fascists, w.e is just apples and oranges, it's just terminology, and whether you like it or not we're all apart of the same greater movement of western/white reawakening.

even if the alt right is getting pozzed in some ways, it's expected because it's growing and normies are Jews are hearing about it and joining it, exerting bits of their degenerate influence.

if we divorce from the alt right collectively, what are we then? why aren't we trying to remain influential within it? seriously though if we just surrender the alt-right "identity" and let the Jews have their way with it we'll have lost, I just see zero benefit in what some anons are suggesting, abandoning the alt-right.

I've been an imageboard fascist since 2010 and the way I see it the alt-right is an outgrowth of us, a movement born of us, and although it's becoming pozzed, we're still it's core, we're still its beating heart.

on another note, what is the new umbrella term of the pro-white right, if "alt-right" is bad now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thisblogisdangerous.com/
dissidentright.com/
socialmatter.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right#Etymology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carto
archive.is/lxQIJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Vancier
youtube.com/results?search_query=We Didn't Start The Movement
web.archive.org/web/20061212075548/http://www.jewsdidwtc.com/proof.php?evidence=mossad
web.archive.org/web/20061211124609/http://www.jewsdidwtc.com/proof.php?evidence=fiveisraelis
web.archive.org/web/20070117153230/http://www.rense.com/general18/werethe911hijackers.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rock_genres
neoreaction.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's still the alt-right mate, ignore the dnc faggots. Praise Kek

Dude you are such a fucking fag. You are over thinking this shit so much. Its actually much more simple than you think.

Remember this meme? "When right-wing views become popular, Holla Forums will go left-wing because they're all just really contrarians"

Well it turns out that maybe Holla Forums IS full of contrarians but the board didn't go left-wing after popularity, in fact Holla Forums went even farther right. This is a positive thing for the right for many reasons.

And really what is the alt-right? Just a bunch of twitter accounts?

How's your first day going Holla Forums?

thisblogisdangerous.com/

dissidentright.com/

socialmatter.net/

Well, this is new

We're not right-wingers, and never were.
The current Left-Right Spectrum is retarded.
The thing now is Globalism-Nationalism, and we're Nationalists.
Also, even if you try to label us in the current Left-Right Spectrum, we would be on the very CENTER.
"Alt-Right" is a retarded name as well. Someone said that the "Alt" means "Old" in German, like, wtf? EVERYBODY reads the "Alt" as "Alternative" and
WE'RE NOT THE ALTERNATIVE
WE'RE THE ONLY SANE OPTION
DON'T LET SOMEONE ELSE LABEL YOU
YOU LABEL YOURSELF

I've grown quite fond of "Centrists" or "Real Centrists", because in this term you cannot be labeled Radical/Extreme/Far-Right, there's no retarded term as Extreme-Center, or Radical Center.

god all these 18 year old idiots on this board are a chore. OP you need to fucking lurk moar. ideological differences exist in real life, one group believing in a vanguard, the other in a "big tent" is not D&C.

the big tent normalfags of which you are probably a part want to piggyback on the shoulders of the socially outcasted vanguard and pirate their memes for social brownie points, this is exactly what happened with the intellectual left, eventually normal cancer will force the right to abandon its elitist/ meritocratic view point just as some big tent cancer forces allotments to be made for "bro-tier" shitskins.

also I would be willing to be 100 dollars that no young woman has ever bothered to read evola, let alone a less hipster philosopher like Nietzsche or even Plato. when people start worshipping E-celebs because they hold up book covers and have vaginas, you know that the herd has arrived and it is time to flee back to your solitude.

I haven't been here in a while, but now the /gg/ thread has been purged/buried, and there is a disturbing amount of bullshit disinformation threads.

Admins should be ashamed.

I have no idea who the girl in the picture is, I just like the photo. calm down d&c

I thought he was the favorite of any edgy female.

you are nothing. you labeled yourselves because you crave to be a part of something. doing this allowed you to be subverted because now your ideas are not the only avenue of critique. you can now be critiqued as a collective. allowing a piece of trash faggot who advocates hedonistic race-mixing only shows how philosophically weak your movement is and the people who make it up.

i watched a clip on milo's channel from when black lives matter ran on stage. he got the mic and said something like "i know why blm is so angry at me, because im fucking all of their brothers" and the pozzed crowd went crazy. these are the type of spastics supporting this shit and they are the real contrarians. instead of getting together to talk about ridding our nation of the (((federal reserve))) they have been gatekeeped into whining about feminism and sjw's. and thats all they really feel comfortable talking about.

there is already a thread on this

notice the imma gurl listen to me faggotry in the OP pic

y'all niggas postin in a shill thread

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

"ALT-RIGHT" IS A JEWISH MEME

The "Alternative" in Alt-Right is a defeatist qualifier. If we are "alternative", that means we are the second place losers on the sideline. We need to be mainstream.

"Alt-Right" may be an accurate description of the current state of affairs, but it dooms us to lose.

We are the NEW RIGHT

If we are truly the beating heart of the "alt-right", then we should use our influence to provide them with memetic guidance. We must get them to rebrand.

THERE IS NO "THE ALT RIGHT"

It's just a fucking label for anyone who isn't a race denying cuck.

learn how to green text retard

women only pretend to like niche crap like evola to muscle into the male circle and destroy it by making them men fight over their attention.

Holla Forums could not handle us, so they left us. They are no more special than any of the other thousands who have left us over the years. Forget about them, they are not relevant to Holla Forums.

new right is already taken retard. its an academic term

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

sage and report

you may be right, I have seen a few of those lib arts types who pretend to like nietzsche because of the anti-christian angle and the grad student focault memeing

Exactly!

Calling yourself "alternative" is moronic if you ever plan on winning.

/thread

1) stop spamming. It serves no constructive purpose.

2) What are they going to do, sue us for a trademark violation? We can use any damn name we want.

Trump's "America First" has been used before. So what?

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

Shit I took so long typing, and said pretty much what you did. Didn't see before I posted.

No shit. Take your meds.

quit bumping a shit shill thread you stupid faggot

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

we are being raided

>>>/politics/30248

Gas yourself, dnc kike

bump

Crazy talk.

The 'alt-right' has a strong philsophical foundation. The 'only' strong foundation. Worrying baout what it is named is fucking stupid, names come and go truth is eternal!

A stern reminder that the alt-right is CONTOP created by jews to D&C the white nationalists.

LITERALLY WHO????

OP I'M IN LOVE

we're just right

Wew lad

I'm sweating

Alt-right is a name. This place is full of defeatist trolls, the principles are eternal not modern bullshit like capitalism and liberalism. That shit is… nothing. Alt-right is eternal.

This is a good point. Gamergate didn't go to shit til Holla Forums washed its hands of it and surrendered it to the retards and shills.

But there's already a thread on this.

Anyone who believes this bullshit Shill thread is an idiot. Alt-right is now a brand a fucking good one, this is gaining traction. Of course they want us to abandon it. Can you not smell the bullshit?

No matter what you say, no matter how many threads you make…

Evalion is still a camwhore e-celeb shill cunt, and you are her autist whiteknight.

It is a zeitgeist given a name. And there is power in names. And that is why one should not speak of throwing away power lightly or in jest.

I don't give a shit how you feel about the alt right, frankly both positions seem valid.

But what smacks of D&C is this idea that Holla Forums has to take a stand as a community, if you're not with us you're against us and a shill, etc.

Let individuals make up their own minds and stop making/responding to threads claiming to decide or state
"OUR" OFFICIAL POSITION

It's about time the right learned a lesson. A very important one. That is:

Do not judge others on the right based on the term they use of themselves but on the values and ideas that they support or adhere to.

The real right. The ONLY right.

dude, seriously, quit it with the hideous redtext tweet repetition, it's only pissing off everyone trying to read the fucking thread
if your idea cannot be noticed without being spammed by a wall of red, don't fucking say it

Nice sage

If the right and the left split into two parties each then we'd have 4 death traps instead of 2.

The only way to win in the game of politics is to pick the biggest and baddest fucker out there and shut everything else out and down.

If you want a real party and not just a fuck machine you're going to have to settle for a progressive libertarian party with a transition to a more classical monetary system.

I don't understand why there's any debate over what we should call ourselves. Seems completely unimportant.

Obama is an extreme centrist because the status-quo is extremist in degeneracy.

There are people afraid of the traction the 'alt-right' is gaining and want to dilute it.

Alt-Right is a self-defeating name. That name alone is enough to prevent victory. They need to change the name, and who better to make that happen than Holla Forums?

Shill

How can Alt-Right win? It's ALT. It's like naming your race horse Loser.

The name was probably invented by a jew.

Alt-right can win if the democrats beat Trump and the next recession is worse than the last.

A lot of the moderate cucks should also be purged, at least the ones that constantly punch to the right.

Where would you get a crazy idea like that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right#Etymology

Just in case you needed a reminder on where that milo faggot stands.

The name is unimportant. It's more for the benefit of the talking heads to have something to refer to. In this context, (((They))) were using it to try and shame anyone associated with the group. Seeing as how that backfired, they are now sending in their faggots to water down the tenets from within.

that would lead to civil war. i like monetizing losses. it's a nice exploit and it smooth-ens catastrophes so they lose less. so really it's a win-win.
lmao don't you be talkin shit about my fed after all it's the instrument of your doom

I'm sure the "alt-right" is a controlled opposition to the left and neocons that has been created to make sure most who are disinfrenchised from the current status quo (mostly white males) end complacent in an apparently edgy, yet too soft political movement.

It does that while pulling them away from NatSocs and Fascists who would bring the actual change Western societies desperately needs. It does so by discrediting them either by turning their talking points into a joke, calling them names (14/88ers) or downight ridiculing them (calling them tinfoils, kooks, crazies, assholes, ex-cons). Them calling NatSocs FBI informants is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black since their movement reeks of COINTEL.

No doubt some jew whispered it into his ear at some point. It is a terminally stupid name. From the standpoint of marketing, it is a 0/10. It is an actively harmful name.

Gottfried is a kike himself, the "Where would you get a crazy idea like that?" was sarcasm.

No the 'alt-right' is perfect. How many people do you think are going to be attracted to NatSoc or fascism?

They are literally the two worst words in the English language for most people

How many people who aren't defective in one way or another would be attracted to the prefix "alt"?

There's a reason the are so many faggots and autists using it.

I posted this in the other thread, should probably be posted here too.

Since you hobbyists have probably never heard of him - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carto

We "divorced" from the "alt-right" not to be edgy or whatever but because it abandoned many of the original views it had due to eceleb faggotry. TRS believes in the Holy hoax, milo/Spencer are faggots and moderates, many others are pro jew/faggot/degeneracy. What is the point of saving the western world, if it remains the same just without "radical" muslims. Altright was an umbrella term for people tired of modern world at first, then eceleb faggotry took over and now it's mostly kosher "nationalists".

Tldr; the Altright was a noble movement but ended up kosher

Yes, it is new D&C attempt. We're a large beer hall discussing how to avoid the sort of fated decay of western civilization, and that's the unifying force, it's a gigantic torrent.

Do they really?

Last I heard they were denying it, but Greg Johnson was trying to convince them that it happened "because David Cole said so".

Well to be fair not all the writers, I recall reading that the owner (?) And a few others do

Alt-right is a good bridge. It's still the 'right' which people can identify with but having a few changes. That is perfect. It's a better/different version of the right. In time it can become the 'right'

Look how hard they're trying to derail this thread.

This "Holla Forums vs. alt-right" D&C is no different to when they try to convince people that [obviously white group] is in fact non-white.

There's nothing wrong with the label, but like gamergoyim it's been mostly corrupted by kosher ecelebs

I think the issue is a simple one.

In trying to red pill masses we made many simple and easy pills to take over time people who learned but still held certain taboos and didn't fully redpill or intending to at least get a partial victory became the alt right. the problem here is that jews got in we have been fighting them but the push and pull is making the altright deal with tough questions.

I say we should all double down.

Either the alt right becomes entirely co-opted by kikes because we abandoned it OR we give it a death hug, we saturate them with the next level of red pills to inoculate as many to kikery as possible, this will either be a break through or a breakdown but if if destroys and fragments the alt right we will have sown the seeds for a new generation to fight the kikes in this single campaign.

How do we push ourselves on the alt right?

The biggest collections of conservative leaning individuals on the internet outside of 8/pol/ are r/the_donald, 4/pol/, youtube and various edgy internet places.

We need to bring out fundamental red pills the big guns might be a bit early like the holohoax but certainly we need to actively instill a distrust of jews in this burgeoning movement not cede all of the head space we occupy in said movement because they yet to be crystallized thinking of said movement has some opposition to us and our ideas.

STOP GIVING GROUND IT"S WHAT THE KIKES WANT; REDPILL ALTRIGHT CUCKS ON KIKES AND NIGGERS.

Our fundamental goals should be to codify a white identity and neo-tribalism that is trans continental that shares our fundamental precepts of a future for white children, a conservation of white cultures and a complete mistrust of kikes and niggers and the degeneracy they have borne upon us all.

Yeah I'm gonna stop you right there. They are no different than the rest of the kike loving redditfags. Wanting to be on board with the greasy greek. Muh no antisemitism rule 3. Nothing there is anything of value.

It's sort-of like this. Holla Forums is for shitposting dank memes that just happen to be politically themed. Holla Forums has no set ideology. Only normals believe Holla Forums is a set ideology. When normals infest Holla Forums to the point that Holla Forums gets a "face", i.e. e-celeb cancer, it's time to purge the normals before Holla Forums becomes a no-fun-allowed hug box.

The "alt-right" is a forced meme pushed by Jews to preemptively frame and define the growing anti-establishment conglomeration in a way that is beneficial to them.

The only label we need is revolutionary national socialists.

Can't we just be the bad cop to their good cop and be done with all this D&C garbage?

OH wow you're saying we shouldn't red pill cucks?

Just go redpill them retard who cares if you get banned, make a new account.

Well, that makes too much sense and isn't divisive enough, try again user.

Well, technically Holla Forums is "politically incorrect.". When an idea enters mainstream discussion, then it is no longer "politically incorrect" just by definition.

The Alt-Right are just ex-Libertarian faggots who are disenfranchised with Libertarianism, but are faggots none the less.

Absolute 100% agreement. They're getting scared.

Unfortunately for them they don't realise that our opinions are based on objective truth and are largely immune to their lies. This is their weakness: they've been circle-jerking about subjective truth and post-modern social constructivism so long they've actually fucking believed it. They don't realise that sloganeering and social pressure won't make us change our minds; we're not as malleable and easily brainwashed as they are.

As someone who actually uses Twitter and became involved in the alt-right before 8ch (don't worry, I browsed 4ch beforehand - no-one led me here. In fact I came because 4ch seemed limp and compromised) I can tell you that the vast majority of popular figures share our views about minority groups and the future of the white race - the only ones who don't are faux-celebrity plants like Milo, Gavin and etcetera.

The Alt-Right hasn't been subverted, Holla Forums is being subverted very cleverly by people who see a snowball effect and wish to halt it now. Without Holla Forums the Alt-Right is entirely under their control.

ETIKETTENDISKUSSION
T
I
K
E
T
T
E
N
D
I
S
K
U
S
S
I
O
N

what i want to know is do the "imageboards only! all other platforms are cancer no matter what you do with them" crowd REALLY believe that every single idea in the alt right originated here and was stolen from us?

like i guess it was just a bunch of neckbeards who did all the original research on the jews and wrote all the books we got our information from

Fire this chump, Moishe.

It was dnc it was those goon squad faggots

Do you really believe that is what you're doing?

Give one instance where you made a difference beyond circlejerking with other faggots. I'll wait.

fucking THIS

When was the last time the "Right" or Alt-Right prayed for the death of all Africans to a goddess? This isn't your board Milo Jones or Red Ice viking politicians.

You don't say Op… So you make a thread about this Twitter bullshit? Fucking dumb cunt… so obvious. When can I stab you to death? Can we book a time this week for that? If not, just kill yourself.

also THIS

Libertarians want sunshine for all races and peoples. They refuse to recognize social biology and white genocide.

Listen to the oldfags, white man, they've seen this kind of shit before. To understand what is pushing the "alt right" label, it's kikery, simple as that. Notice how the (((media))) uses these kinds of labels, always stems from a (((superstition))) preached by the rabbis. Have you ever noticed how they always call God the name, or "hashem", or they use the G-d spelling? Get wise to this, get wise to this now.

what fucking schism

jesus christ can people on the right please stop being so autistic

if you hate jews, globalism and multiculturism you're fine with me

Trad right?

I agree OP, it's just a name. But it's important to not allow the ideals you defend to be absorbed and standardized.

I think the EU is a good analogy for this.

It's okay to present a united front, even have some level of centralization (if not pozzed). HRE was like this for example.

It is not okay for individual countries to lose sovereignty, identity and culture.
We aren't European first. We're "insert nationality here" first.

So goes with the altright.

You're not an altright guy first. You're a "insert OPs ideology here" first. And you defend that ideology in the larger alliance that is the altright.

Don't let them set a standard for what an altright should be. Maintain a decentralized political and social alliance.

lel

To be fair, they shit on "1488ers" while using our memes.

Cut the fucking Alt-Right cancer out of Holla Forums with a blade forged by the golden God himself!

this

who fucking cares what they want to call us. and please explain how a FUCKING NAME is beneficial to them?

Holla Forums aren't Holla Forums and never were. They are redditors from gamergate. At most there are brit/pol/ faggots there but they aren't really Holla Forums either as a huge number of people who post on those threads don't even lurk here.

There was no split, because those faggots were never on imageboards at all, much less Holla Forums. That's why the fucking suck at everything imageboard related and their memes are gaf.

Do you faggots not know English? What exactly do you think the word Alternative means?

Most likely a solid majority of those on the alt-right call themselves "fascists".

They aren't Holla Forums. Their argument is essentially just "the heh pill". That Holla Forums should be a containment board for politically incorrect humour. Or more accurately a place where they can come troll right-wingers and shitpost without anyone having the wherewithal or community cohesion to self-police.

You fucking idiots. The 'alt-right' is a coalition. Nothing more. NS, WN, Fascists, Reactionaries, Traditionalists, Paleo-cons etc.
Holla Forums has a key influence upon the alt-right and always will.

Read this: archive.is/lxQIJ

Calm the fuck down and stop obsessing over labels.

btw everyone sage this blatant d&c thread.

that pic. hnnggggggg

Yes, but there are those within the altright that want to centralize it into a political position/ideology on it's own, absorbing bits and pieces and diluting the message of each individual part.

Where's that one pick with the different paint colors and then all the colors mixed into a single jar?

Kill yourself Alt-Jew

Agreed.
We really are all on the same side here.
we can disagree about details, and that's ok.
That doesn't make us enemies, that just means we have a difference of opinion on superficial shit. I don't see an issue with that.

Of course those people exist but they're usually retarded newfags who have no clue what it is they're in.

Centralising the alt-right would be impossible. Trying to do so would just fracture it inadvertently.

Listen. Holla Forums has it's own niche and should keep it. But this isn't a fucking joke. This isn't a funny meme hobby. Do you want to save the white race or not?

If you do, then this 'super sekrit club' shit is autistic.

who are they?

ramzpaul? milo?

TRS, DS, MPC, Iron March, most of the WNs on twitter..etc are all considered alt-right and are extremely pro-1488

milo has never been and never will be alt right - he's simply an opportunistic kike trying to make shekels

people like ramzpaul and jared taylor who support kosher pr-fagging are a miniscule minority

this "fuck le stupid alt right lmao" shit is
strawman cancer

as

said, it's a coalition
if you're such a special snowflake that you can't handle non-Holla Forumsacks redpilling people then you should probably kill yourself

Fuck the niggers that call themselves (((alt-right)))

Trannies, faggot, jews, libertarians

Holla Forums doesn't belong to any fucking one, but these faggots are trying to weasel their shit in and claim it so they can subvert it just like the degenerate crypto-kikes they are. Fucking niggers all.

I think a division now is unwise, I mean hold onto your principles for certain but it may be necessary to play a long game. There is no wide spread support for fascism etc, the "far right" parties of europe and america are yesterday's moderate conservatives. The goal should be to move the arena of discourse so that there is a party called moderately right wing that isn't a neo-cohen or essentially leftist party and so on. Simply examine how leftists did it in Canada and do the same thing in reverse. What even the left wing parties were moderately right wing?

We need to shift the window and we need as many people on our side of the scatterplot as possible. Lolbergs, ancaps, monarchist, minarchists, fascists, natsocs, paleocons, etc have a lot of good debating to do and the great experiment of white civilization will move to the next step. But first we need to remove the gommies or there will be no chance in hell of that debate ever taking place.

How interested are mexicans in the 14 words? muslims? not very. So if it means we buy some time to uncuck the west its a good idea.

TRS is who started the whole "1488er" thing.

((())) is an alt right meme (TRS in this case) you retarded faggot

no that was ramzpaul

TRS is extremely pro-1488
you're full of shit

Should replace Trump with Ben Garrison.

The majority of people on TRS are fucking NatSocs m8.

sperging out about muh alt-righters is retarded since it essentially means literally anyone to the right of normalfag conservatives

if you're gonna sperg out at something at least pick someone/some actual group, eg. lolbergs or ramzpaul or whatever

They were saying it first (embed).

I don't think any of the hosts are, they're mostly "lolbertarian fascists" like that philosemite Pinochet.

THIS
This is why the left always overpowers us because they work together and were constantly dividing because of little things like this

Are you kidding? The left is incredibly divided.

We lose because we aren't hardline enough.

Anything that isn't hardline right wing invariably becomes left wing.

no
that's a shitposting radio show
have you ever even seen the forums, you dumb nigger

90%+ of the people there share the same views as Holla Forums
the ones that don't are newfags

they like the Pinochet helicopter meme

they don't actually think he's some legendary leader lmao

Come on, you can do better than that!

jej

(trump winning is not the end game though, retard)

You're a cuck faggot Alt-Right Jew and you're not going to "save" anything with your moralizing bitch behavior.

M8 do you even listen to the Shoah?

Trump is only the first step.

Until we're going full 14/88 on the lesser races, Holla Forums will forever have shit to shitpost about.

Nice non-answer faggot.

I sense that you're a fucking shill by your over-abundance of name-calling. Kill yourself l'chaim.

Also

Trump is barely even a nationalist m8.

It's time for the mods and users of Holla Forums to choose a side: Holla Forums or the AltRight

You can switch chans all you want. They will follow you.

The AltRight is taking credit for all of our meme magic and hard work in an attempt to convert it into a cucked version of Holla Forums. Just like the Tea Party of an the older generation got Glen Becked to death, the AltRight is now being positioned to destroy years and years of shitposting and research.

The leaders of "white nationalism" have always been CIA controlled opposition who are used to demoralize a very real biological threat to our very existence.

It has been we, the anons, who work in the shadows that control the meme magic and the game of "extreme" truth telling (redpills). Now youtube e-celebs (not real celebrities like Ann Coulter, but e-celebs) and podcasters appearing on shows like Red Ice, Alex Jones, or even college campuses use our work to fund their message, a message now bought and paid for… much like Black Lives Matter.

The AltRight is going to control Holla Forumslack opinion for the next 10yrs as the true users have no place left to go, because they are followed by hundreds of clickbate attention grabbers in an attempt to control our message (see Brietbart). They will shift the truth through mockery and "positive thinking". Our message is that there is a very real genocide happening against white peoples/Nation, being perpetrated by our own governments; and that our official are controlled by Jews. Jews are a psychopathic tribal cult that is attempting to destroy the world and remake it in their own image (much like Islam). And they have in one way or another, infiltrated every other popular Western religion and cultural expression. We have documented this. We have won this battle. Now they want to destroy us by becoming us.

Holla Forums has always been a place for different groups to come together and fight it out but this is WAY different.

Groups like /int/, or /christian vs pagan/, or backstabbing 4chan mods, any of the shills were by in large respectful of their hatred for Holla Forums and new what it was about…shitposting and intellectual arguments. Anonmoose was a total failure. The AltRight is different, as it is is attempting to become us, to represent us, to engage us in personality worship… just as Globalist traitor Republicans are jumping on Trump train. Trump doesn't give a fuck about the "AltRight" or Republican elite, but has given us winks in the past.

Will Holla Forums bend to the AltRight or sage it and ignore it, and no longer celebrate their victories in mass media as our victories?

Know thy enemy Holla Forums

It's time to make a choice

this seems a lot like a DNC leftypol or int raid

why the fuck should it trigger Holla Forumsacks so hard that other communities are redpilled and are putting out OC, lmao

Can you name a single host or frequent guest who's NS?

But it all goes back to the fact that he embraced lolbertarian economics. Weren't they even encouraging everybody to read some book about how great his economic policies were a while back, and even trying to create their own epub?

I rest my fucking case.

Make your own board then faggot

This post reeks of d&c copy-pasta bs.

he's an ex-lolberg
he fucking hates lolbergs now, he talks about that all the time, user

all the shows are explicitly fascist, except for the Southern nationalist one, the british one and the australian one

Isn't that all the more reason to be reaching out to as many altistics as possible? If we don't do it the kikes and their controlled opposition will.

You fucking shilled for an e-celeb podcast Alt-Right faggot. Make your own board and take these shit MODS with you.

Nice pic though.

Last time I listened, Ghoul said they were in favor of "cultural fascism", which I guess is sort of like Milo's brand of Neoconservative "cultural libertarianism".

why would I have to make my own board lmao

there's basically no difference between full/pol/, TRS, DS, Iron march, and MPC

I support the Trump movement, but is Trump a white nationalist?
no he's not

Kill yourself nigger. I was responding to your earlier autistic post where you implied Trump was somehow 'leading 1488'.

Trump is obviously a God Emperor but there is no way he's fucking nearly as red-pilled as the broader alt-right.

By god you're autistic.

Wow looks like the shillery/JIDF posters finally figured out a vector of attack. This shit is clear d&c. Drown yourself in semen, sinead.

I found TRS like a year and a half ago from 4/pol/ before the first exodus. They name the jew and everyone I know in those circles is in favor of final solution 2.0. The constant slander against TRS and it's 'leaders' (enoch) on here is fucking silly if you've even listened to one of the daily Shoah's (yes you idiots they are 1488 and named the flagship podcast after the holohoax) then its clear they are pretty much totally in line with the mainstream here ideologically.

The funny thing is, in the super sekrit places where such things are discussed among TRS people and 8/pol/ people is I've never met a nonwhite in the TRS circles but there's a good amount of Holla Forums people who aren't. Funny that.

TRS isn't Enoch (even though he's 14 and at this point basically 88 minus the larping). It isn't dante (who was purged as soon as that shit came out). Seventh Son, Weev, Ghoul, Jazzhands, Halberstram, yeah call them ecelebs but they're making content, they're advancing the cause, they're redpilling the normies. We're fighting a culture war right now, and soon enough likely a real one to boot. This is 4th gen warfare and these guys are in the trenches. Every week theres like 20+ hours of podcasts put out by radio.therightstuff.biz, and the forums are just a part of a very large community they are building. When I'm working on converting a normie, what makes more sense, tell him to listen to this week's fash the nation or tell him to come here?

TRS in the larger scope of things is working on what we were with /meadhall/ they are organizing 'standard pool parties' all over the country and even outside of it. I've started networking with local fashy goys and I live in bumfuck flyover country. The guys in the bigger cities are having meetups with dozens of people. We're organizing, we're building. I love Holla Forums but the autism on here (and the shilling) is fucking insane.

TL;DR: Holla Forums is fight club, TRS are the space monkeys.

ghoul is a sometime guest

and just because he said that doesn't mean everyone has to agree with that
he's just a memer (he's behind the CS memes for fashy goys faceberg page/twitter account)

again, the daily shoah is a shitposting show, stop taking it so goddamn seriously

Make you're own board Jew-Right and talk about your e-celebs there. GTFO

He's more white Nationalist than ANYONE in the "alt-right" and rebuilding the idea of Western Culture that is totally been D&C by people like you. And he's not controlled
opposition like the old "white nationalists" = CIA.

yeah this shit is laughable, especially since there's so much crossover between Holla Forums and TRS users

/thread,

filtered and reported.

kill yourself

Trump isn't a white nationalist
he's doing great things to shift the overton window and buy us time with the beaner wall and mudslime ban, but 'Trumpism' isn't the end game

also why would anyone have to create another board what the hell are you talking about

also nice plebbit image, faggot

Nice copypasta and randomly russophobic memes. You're the OP of the other thread, who is a shill, a d/c agent and probably sinead from firestarter. Drown yourself in semen. I wouldn't be shocked to find out you were the autistic anti russian shill from back when there were ukraine war threads all over.

You are trying to drive a wedge and attack not only our leaders, but our identity. These are the same tactics you filthy jews have used against our people for millenia. New format same shit.

gas yourself you fucking subhuman trash

i agree, but 'russophobic' is a retarded term

just say anti-russian

Its not a "scism" or a "civil war". People who CALL IT THAT are D&C shills.

The only thing wrong with the Alt-right is the name, which has been pushed on them/us by the media.
They/we're supposed to be the replacement for cuckservatives, fucking killing their corrupt asses and taking their places. We're the NEW Right.

If you call yourself the ALT-Right, you just set yourself up as a little secondary group that's sort just… there… off to the side of the cuckservatives. Its self-defeating.

And you'll keep hearing stories about, "Oh, the Alt-Right is gaining influence! oh no!" but you'll never hear, "The Alt-Right has taken over!", which is our goal, because how can "The Alternative" take over? If you're "The Alternative", you're not the ruling party, by definition.

P.S. this all has unfortunate implications for AfD, when you think about it.

Thats fair, its just a easier to type then 'retardedly pro ukrainian azov larping soros and kolomsky dick sucking entirely irrelevant pictures'. I'd put money on the guy I was replying to being the same faggot from those threads but yeah this isn't the thread to discuss russia shit.

I do have to say though I'm impressed by how quickly the new influx of shills got around to figuring out this vector of attack. Its been what like 3 weeks tops? I know there's the older ones like the azov guy and learningcunt, plus maddow poster, but this is clearly coming from the newer wave of shills. This is much more professional and thought out.

Some of the people in it are too. Like Jared Taylor, who is undeniably an enemy agent at this point. Then I'd go as far as to say that people who are close with him and have meetings with him to strategize probably shouldn't be trusted either.

This meme need to die.

Evidence? I do know that he cucks out on Jews but that might just be for 'muh PR'

However, hasn't he had people like Kevin MacDonald at his conferences?

Diversity of opinions does not constitute a "schism".

If you are not a kike/good goy shill intentionally propagating these DnC bullshit I'd suggest you just stop feeding the trolls.

This.

Pop right. For "Populist" and "popular".

Sounds better than "alt right", which implies "here's a new risky thing you can try if you're still in college and don't know anything about politics or real life", which does not represent us very well.

Why is everyone on Holla Forums so fucking illiterate lately?

Honestly, I agree with you in that the name could be better, but its out there already and as a brand its going to exist one way or another. Autistically disavowing it because you don't like the word alternative is silly. We are the alternative to the shit that we have currently. People like change, the want alternatives. What altright as a term does is force generic 'right wingers' to confront the question of race realism, and eventually the JQ. What the 1488 alt right presents is an alternative to the failed cucksertavism of the previous generation.

I seriously despise Milo, I think he is bad for us all and likely an infiltrator, but what the cucky alt right lite types like him ramz voxday etc do is provide a somewhat more normie friendly introduction to the redpill. We're all already there we don't need them, to paraphrase Jesus "milk for babes, meat for men". But we are the hard core of whats going on right now, and as much as I hate a lot of the faggots who insist on being included in something they as a right aren't a part of, they are our useful idiots.

They don't control us, and in reality the labels they use won't matter nearly as much as the ideology. We've broken the back of (((neoconservatism))), cucked the lolbergtards, and are gearing up for a cage match against the commies. WN and NS through the vehicle that is the alt right will replace the current ruling ideology in the GOP. Let the cucks cuck, but fighting amongst ourselves over terms is stupid. Enoch isn't right about everything but he's long been a big advocate of 'no enemies to the right'. Fuck milo and his ilk, but lets keep the final solution to the faggot question an in house discussion. I won't defend him to normies, but I'm not going to countersignal him either. We've just got to be ready to stab him in the back at the earliest convenience.

He's also had a number of jews and even invited convicted JDL bomber Victor Vancier to attend in the '90s, although he declined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Vancier

So, in Jared Taylor's world, evil anti-Semites like David Duke and Mathew Heimbach are too extreme, but jewish terrorists are fine.

Actually Russophobia is the only non-medical nomenclature with a -phobia suffix.

We are not afraid of homos, we just disapprove their lifestyle.

We do not fear the trannies, we just get disgusted by them or/and pity them.

We are not afraid of Islam, the end of their threats are 20 nukes away from us getting serious.

On the contrary fear of the Red Bear is the product of decades of fearmongering propaganda that lasts up to this day.

He was fundamentally a nihlist. His declaration of the death of God in western civilization is more than anything else the root of the philosophical and cultural problems we face today.

The second image should have been

The "American revisionist" referenced is Ted O'Keefe, who was formerly employed by Jared's best friend Mark Weber, another infiltrator.

Why the fuck is this stickied?

If individual people become a problem, we can attack them memetically and start to deal with them.

The point I would make to both of you is that while the name "Alt-Right" was not INVENTED by the media and jews, it has been thrust upon us aggressively by them.

To that point, I see the Alt-Right label, with its weakness of being mutually exclusive from a "ruling philosophy" as being a memetic attack by the jews.

We need to have an understanding that our "Meme Magic" (Whether you need the quoations around that term or not) is NOT exclusive to Holla Forums. The jews have been doing that shit for decades if not centuries.
The god damn holocaust hoax is a giant example of this.

We need to be thinking about our memes not only in terms of how to attack the enemy, but also in terms of how to defend ourselves (from attacks like this name).

Regardless of whatever term it has adopted, or been branded, it is still an arm of ours influencing the masses with non-kosher Holla Forums ideals and waking white people up. We don't have to adopt their slightly less right views in order to use them as a vehicle to deliver red pills to the currently broken, lost, and divided whites out there.

That thread I sunk earlier was clearly a D&C thread. There is no reason for us to divorce an arm spreading our message. We are at war. We either win or we die.

Confirmed having never read Nietzsche. He confronted the abyss of nihilism as a warrior confronts a beast. He was a philosophical scientist. He wanted to see if a religion could be created without God. He ultimately failed, but this does not write off his philosophical;l journey.

To say he was a nihilist is an autistic simplification.

He was merely analysing the state of his surrounding society, which was becoming more and more atheistic, particularity among philosophical circles. He didn't pronounce it with any sort of enthusiasm. He actually bemoaned the death of Christianity, despite his many criticisms of it.

Welcome newfriend.

I care more about fighting the left than the retarded names people use for me. Regardless of my title, it won't matter when they're at the end of a noose.

It's not about what you believe, per se, it's about labels or label-ism, use the terminology "alt right" to harvest your ideals and resell them back to you. Same kind of bullshit that Faceberg is doing with your sense of yourself, your sense of identity. Kikery has a lot of superstition about this, taking the Lord's name in vain an whatnot; (((they're))) afraid to do it to God, but not afraid to do it to goyim in the least bit.

If you live in Europe, by all means, grab something heavy, sharp, shooty, or burny and have at it. You're right at the center of it all.

However, the way the left is fought HERE is with memes, and in case you need to be told, I don't mean fucking "funny pictures" I mean fucking ideas. And for those you use words.

One of the hosts of Kulturkampf has said he is NS on the show.

By definition that is not what Alternative means.

Yeah get all pretentious with me. You admit that he was fundamentally a nihlist by saying it is a simplification. Yes there is a lot of nuance behind that but I dont want to get into discussions of epistemes foucalt and nietzsche when they're clearly off topic here. Was just saying not everyone here creams their pants over 'thus spoke zarathustra'. I understand that you dont think his declaration of god's death was pivotal in the shift towards secularism and liberalism. I do and I've done quite a bit of writing on the topic. Start another thread and we can master debate together.

Thanks for sinking that other one, but I really think its unwise to have stickied this one. Theres a reason everyone in here is saging.

Yeah the guy I know who's on there is a bit of an autist but we've had pretty indepth discussions of the finer points of a modern final solution those guys are all diehard ns/wn/1488.

No, user. Holla Forums has a lot of alt-rightists and that's fine (or, as I have come to call them, alt-left). Imageboards are not my secret club. But, stop pushing the dichotomy that every rightist = alt-right
I've been on Holla Forums for years and I've been around since before Holla Forums was reinstated in this form back on halfchan. But I've never called myself an alt-righter because I'm interested in transcendent, pursuit of higher truth and a way of continuing and remembering legacy of my ancestors. Because of that, among the people I associate myself with there's no place for people who idolize le nazi girls - because girls shouldn't be politically active. There's no place for paganists who think my ancestors forging the greatest civilization on the Earth did so under a jewish trick to enslave them - because they're delusional ideologues. There's no place among my close friends for populists because I'll leave that lowly pursuit to people populists deserve - gay nigger lovers. Etcetra… Alt-right is full of half libertarians, disillusioned leftists and idiots who came there thru recent exposure rather than intellectual pursuit. It's a cespool.

Once altright crashes, once those who were left behind rebrand the thing, I'll still be here talking with Holla Forumsacks and discussing pearls with those who deserve it - not with twitter and breitbart swines.

Because of faggots like Milo, the "Alt-Right" is getting more and more pozzed by the day. I guess that's to be expected when normies get a hold of anything.

It's one of the main reasons why I don't label myself as "alt-right", and neither should any real Holla Forumsack either

I suppose? However, it is the heavy implication of the word. "Secondary" being a synonym for "Alternative" links the two concepts memetically.

Look, I'm going to say without judgement, if you're on "the spectrum" or some other kind of purely concrete thinker, memetics is going to only frustrate the shit out of you.

nigga do you into logical fallacies?

The "Alt-Right", under a different name, could be a rising star that sweeps over the world.

We should purify it rather than forsaking it over its interlopers.

As I've said elsewhere, we can attack its pozzed elements memetically.
Milo in particular is vulnerable to this.
Pictures of him saying anything "redpilled" while sucking some nigger-dick sorta spoils his credibility.

Actually, scratch that, not dropping redpills, COMPROMISING on redpills while sucking nigger dick.

I know the optics would be horrible but I would love to see some romper stomper type skinheads beat the shit out of him at his next event.

fuck off kike

Quit mining his salt. He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Intl niggers get fucked. Concern troll d&c thread.

Bear in mind, the purpose of such images and such floating around wouldn't be to piss Milo off, that's sorta pointless. It doesn't matter if HE turns against the New Right, we want the New Right to stop liking HIM.

(Hence also, you don't send it all directly TO him and give him more opportunity for witty snark)

What we should do is something akin to what happened with Ben "Put A Nigger Under Ground Without a Sound" Garrison. This time we should push someone who is both jew-wise and good at debating.

A prime candidate for this kind of person would be Stefan Molyneux imo

Yeah so fucking what? You lynch him on DOTR… but guess what, DOTR has not come yet and it won't for a long ass time (longer if you keep unnecessarily purging useful elements)

Milo is quite clearly an apologist for US, the more extreme elements. Look at this quote here from the rubin report:

The above is a clear example of apologetics. How Milo defends us doighty anti-semites doesn't matter; what matters is that he's giving the normies a plausible hand waving reason (Its Just Trolling!) to allow our most effective vector for spreading anti-semitism (memes) to stand unchanged. Indeed he allows the Jewish Question (Jews run everything!) to stand unchallenged in the middle, with all the fluff surrounding it serving as a linguistic trojan horse.

Indeed Milo's behavior is the exact opposite of what you would expect from a co-opter.
A co-opter would go to us, here on Holla Forums, and tell us we need to change because of [insert bullshit reasons here].
We saw that behavior with the "muh PR" shills that ruined gamergoy.
What Milo does is go to the enemy and tell them that we need to remain unchanged because of [insert bullshit reasons here]
Thats being an apologist, and an apologist is one of the most useful kinds of people we can have on our side.
Purging him because of what [insert bullshit reasons here] he happens to choose is fucking stupid

if pronoun("me") == label("alt-right") then return useful_idiot.jpg;

Claiming we don't really hate kikes and that we're all just trolling isn't helping us…

:^)

I'd agree except for doing a Ben Garrison on him.

If we started shooping Molyneux into a skinhead serial killer, unlike garrison, I don't know if he'd have the stones to take it.
He might take it very badly and tell everyone who likes him (who's making the shoops) to fuck off.

Although, it could inform him of the position of his base of support, and kinda lean his positions a bit, which I think is what's happened with Garrison.
I donno, kind of a crap-shoot when you troll people you like.

inb4 giant anti-Molyneux copypasta.

By doing a Ben Garrison on him I meant we could meme him into something. Not necessarily make him 14/88 like Ben

"Claiming we don't really hate kikes" is a bullshit reason used to give normies an emotional excuse to begin uncritically accepting the memes

This is not a rational world, what matter is the memes, the stories, the narratives. A co-opter would try to tell us we need to change our memes. An apologist would tell the enemy that they need to change to accept our memes.

Which is why they became disaffected with lolbertarianism in the first place, retard.

No, it makes them ignore our evidence because we're just a bunch of edgy kids and it's all just hilarious jokes and memes.

Who the fuck is that? I don't follow the Alt-right you filthy Commie

Loliberts have lost their entire movement you moron. The Jew rats are jumping ship and hijacking our success, calling it the Alt-Right.

Huh… That's actually not that bad.

They key is to keep him at arm's length. As long as its "one man's opinion about the New Right", who cares what he says? Effectively, he's (AHAHAHA) disinfo shilling for us while also dropping redpills about kikes and giving MORE PEOPLE implicit permission to be antisemetic in the name of "fighting political correctness".

And let me emphasize this:
There is no person, I think, more easy to truly redpill on the jews than a person who's already knows they're powerful and is already talking shit about them.
I mean, really.

Except that nested in the jokes are little things like statistics and historical facts.

I mean, if you go around JUST talking shit, you ARE a stupid kid and people SHOULD ignore you.

The Anti-Trump AltRighter filters me? Am I hurt by this?

The guy who coined the term 'Alt Right' was never a libertarian.

The guy who coined your movement, "AltRight"? GET YOU OWN FUCKING BOARD FAGGOT!

being edgy kids with hilarious jokes and memes is how you get them to accept your evidence

See pic related

Fucking newfags who don't understand persuasion, I swear

These Alt-Right fags are so obvious and fake, they use the phrases of shills on reddit mixed in with Holla Forums. It's making me want to fucking puke how creepy and Glen Beck Holla Forums has become

If you were actually redpilled on the jews, you wouldn't be advocate for any association with any of them, let alone one as subversive as Milo. So, go work on that for a while, and once you're redpilled, you can start telling us how to redpill others.

Those facts go ignored because we're "just trying to be edgy".

being funny ≠ not being serious and only trying to be edgy.

Pointless is thinking I care about your shitty opinions.

see

If you were truly repilled on memetics, you would not treat the jew with the kind of cringing fear that you do.
It makes you weak.

That meme is not related to anything that I said. Would you like to try again, little idiot?

Are you having an inner-AltRight strategy conversation? "Be edgy like the kids and we will get them to accept that racism is out of bounds and it's the elite we need to challenge"

The conversation is about Milo, who presents this position and functions as our disinfo shill.

You could stand to try to keep up before you shoot stupid out of your fingers.

Secondary is not a synonym for Alternative, and to "link the two memetically" is pure fucking autism.

Is English not your first language? What you are suggesting is neither how English works, nor the mind. You've created a connotation for yourself personally that does not exist in reality and continually talk yourself into and try to talk others into it.

You fancy yourself some "meme master" but you've been shilling this same line of thought for over a year now at least and have convinced no one and yet the label "alt-right" continues to gain popularity.

Are you honestly such a child that you don't remember "Alternative Rock"? This isn't even unique branding.

An Alternative version of the Right suggests "memetically" that it is a possible replacement. The actual connotation of the word "Alternative" in English, among English speakers is something that is contrary to conventional norms or dogma.

Remember when "JEWS DID WTC" was a meme on Holla Forums probably not, because you're a newfag, but pretend you do? Despite it being a generally accurate statement, nobody took it seriously because it was just and edgy joke. Compare that to Holla Forums, where, contrary to what TRS claims, we we actually believed what we were saying and had serious (albeit humorous) discussions and convinced others of it.

Milo's portraying us as Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums so our message doesn't get anywhere.

ALT-RIGHT is celebrated by fucking Jared Taylor. He calls them "Everything we hoped for" (see video). That should tell you EVERYTHING…

youtube.com/results?search_query=We Didn't Start The Movement

You really have a lot to learn about the jewish parasite.

And can't keep up with your AltRight youtube friends.

right nigger, cause you're out there fighting in the trenches that are the pozified halls of academia. Fear is probably more a factor in your life than in mine.

intellectually dishonest shlomo here. Ignore that the point brought up is literally: the enemy should allow the racism to continue because of [insert bullshit reasons here (in this case It's Just Trolling!)].

perhaps a valid counterpoint. the issue I see with it is as follows:
the Holla Forums people didn't actually believe what they were saying (disbelief was the reality and the perception)
we're being given a perception of disbelief while in reality still actually believing it (belief is the reality; disbelief the perception)

I'm not sure those two situations are comparable enough to be worthy of drawing conclusions

[D&C intensifies]
protip: it was never about actually liking him

your reddit is showing

Wrong. Just flat out.

Actually, to not be able to grasp this concept is autism, but sure.

Why do people who have a middle-school understanding of English always say this?

Said the user to an user. Who the fuck do you think I am? I thought of all this TODAY. I was kinda ignoring the Alt-Right until now.

Is english not your first language :^)
The ENTIRE POINT that I'm making here is that the title "Alt-Right" limits the New Right from become the DOMINANT philosophy.
Are we there yet? No. So what's the point of pathetically bragging about, "Buh we continue to grow within the box the jew has made for us!!!"
And if we ever get there, in spite of thick-headed memetic saboteurs like yourself, the prefix "Alt" WILL be dropped. And at that point, why was it ever there?

In fact, if you aren't a fucking shill, why are you so gung-ho about preventing what should be a minor, logical change?
You can pull all the "reasons" you want out of your ass for why I'm wrong (like ignoring synonyms from the thesaurus), but you can't excuse that.
From the perspective of idiots like you, "The name doesn't matter" right?

Hey Holla Forums are you ready to become White Lives Matter? Because that's what he AltRight has in mind for you… A nurtured version of your former self with staged protesting events ("but no violence, that's for niggers")

"Seriously Holla Forums stop being so racist, lift weights, get a girlfriend, and join them movement to end Crony Capitalism! Do something, dude!"

I'm sure a minority was serious, and jewsdidwtc.com even featured/linked to some credible content, but that all went ignored - potentially by design.

web.archive.org/web/20061212075548/http://www.jewsdidwtc.com/proof.php?evidence=mossad
web.archive.org/web/20061211124609/http://www.jewsdidwtc.com/proof.php?evidence=fiveisraelis
web.archive.org/web/20070117153230/http://www.rense.com/general18/werethe911hijackers.htm

>youtube.com/results?search_query=We Didn't Start The Movement

Those fucking comments

I meant neutered version of Black Lives Matter

Ah yes…. It's always "the People"

Curb your salt and absorb some information:
The point is that you have the attitude that jews are just SO DANGEROUS that their movements can't even be used to our advantage.
You act like they'll literally made of poison (and you might try to argue they are if I didn't type this parentheses bit)

If you actually understand that the key to jewish power is memes, and that that's all they are: meme manipulators like ourselves with the megaphone of the media at their disposal, you realize that shit that they do, regardless of ulterior motive, can be analyzed and used to your advantage.

Idiotic blanket ideas like, "heh, well you must not be redpilled, cuz you think you can interact with jews safely" demonstrates that you yourself are lacking a bit of redpill.

and yet the first user's point was that Alternative Rock is somehow the dominant form of rock music right now
Empiricism > Theory

Interesting point, I'm currently trying to devise a way we could test to see which of perception of conviction or reality of (majority of) conviction or something else perhaps, is the determining factor in if a meme holds

Fascists, al righters, neo reactionaries, it's all the same bullshit - a bunch of atheists disillusioned with libertarianism and SJW bullshit. In essence, all these groups don't necessarily bring about positive change.

The ALT-RIGHT in a nutshell

I fucking knew it was you you slimy jewish fuck. I know you don't follow the alt right because you get paid to shit up the place here, not pay attention to what we are doing at the macro level.

I figured that you had to have been ukrainian because tbh you're pretty much a literal retard. Arguing with you always reminded me of what Der Furher said about arguing with jews in Mein Kampf.

So lets see here, spends shit tonnes of time spamming and doing d/c on here. Has lots of images from when he was 24/7 spamming 'jewtin' on here. Is on the board constantly but isn't aware of who basic people in the associated community are..

I'd guess you're some sort of alphabet agency guy but they seem to have more class/ talent. Joshua Goldberg got arrested but I bet you're just like him. Probably europoor too based on when you post.

What a pathetic miserable existence you must lead. I'd tell you to kill yourself but honestly I'd prefer you suffer.

Except Fascism is a Jewish pesticide, and the other two were created by Jews.

Russians and their Ukrainian-phobia. LOL… No doubt Putin is involved with the "Alternative to politically incorrect behavior"

If you're not unironically liking moonman then you are a cuckold and a moderate faggot.

I don't find these ideas to be particularly applicable to music.

You say, "Alt-rock is the dominant form of rock" but, yeah okay, here's alt-rock:
Filter that list down to everything that doesn't go back to the 70s and isn't metal, and its still huge.
Alt-rock is pretty meaningless.

So are you an actual idiot, or are you just so butthurt that you want to twist words like this?

Cuz I gotta tell you, the only "slipping" I'm seeing here is you slipping back into cowardice.

Protip: not sharing in your pathological phobia of semites does not mean I view them as less of an enemy.
It just means I'm actually fit to combat them, unlike you, you terror-stricken child.

No the point was stop projecting
I know I'm not afraid… its probably you who is
I know I'm not salty… it's probably you who is

I have demonstrated:

that I'm willing to consider contradictory points if they are well formed
Thus I know I'm able to absorb information… I'll leave the second part to be filled in by you

Now go read my original post and fucking obtain some reading comprehension, because nobody about you is talking about "idiotic blanket ideas" "redpills" and "controlling jews"

The point was about the difference between co-optors and apologists (and if there even is one) and whether or not the perception of conviction is important

user has demonstrated he understands the argument and can form an effective counterargument that aims to refute the central point. You have not.

It's still a secular/neo pagan state worship though.

I think I'll skip the lecture after that recursive bullshit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH The Alt-Right is going to give me a Pro-Tip on my antisemitism. HAHAHAHAHAHA

All you have to do is probe a little and the Alt-Right always – ALWAYS – exposes their plan

Protip: Jews are the worst cult of inbred sociopaths the world has ever seen and they will destroy the world. They even created the means to do so. KILL YOUR SELF ALTRIGHT

Filter that list down to everything that doesn't go back to the 70s and isn't metal, and its still huge.
Alt-rock is pretty meaningless.

You're intellectually dishonest as shit. "Alt-rock is the dominant form of rock" is clearly referring to MARKET SHARE in modern times, not how many different names for subgenres of rock people have come up with in modern times. Go look at the Billboard Rock Chart over the past two decades, and I bet you, you can count on one hand the number of artists placing high on the chart that are not widely considered "alternative rock artists"

this may perhaps be a valid counterpoint, but you're going to have to explain why

Thus I know I'm able to absorb information… I'll leave the second part to be filled in by you

Thanks for proving my point

Blood worship… not State worship

why is there people who still care about labels?

are your ideas completely defined and/or dictated by the "alt-right"?

You didn't even know the word "connotation", used 'implication' incorrectly to mean connotation, and you used "heavy" or "heavily" as an adjective like an uneducated and unread NEET.

You are the user who makes this same exact argument, with the same syntax and the same random capitalization in every thread about the alt-right and when confronted on your perpetual failure you claim that today is your first day.

Just like the branding "Alternative Rock" prevented all rock stations from becoming Alternative Rock stations? How in the minds of the audience that if you were listening to an alternative kind of Rock you were still listening to Rock allowing these other artists, minor record labels and stations horn into the market share of an already established industry and eventually totally take it over?

Of course it will. There will no longer be alternatives at that point. What does that have to do with anything? The point is branding in the present in which we are advertising that there is an Alternative so as to break the association between "The Right" and cuckservatism.

Rebranding isn't a minor change, and neither is what you suggest "logical". You haven't laid out any dialectical process that leads from your premises to any conclusions, but only highlighted your 'tism based on a misunderstanding of how synonyms work, what a thesaurus is for and then a misreading of a thesaurus.

My main point of contention however though is that you are a non-contributing faggot who does nothing but try to police the language we use and constantly relabel anything so that we cannot communicate on an idiomatic level and spend all of our time re-educating our base of support as to what terms they should be using for inclusion.

You full well understand the importance of a common language for establishing 'tribal' boundaries which is why you are always trying to batter down every brand, every label, every idiom and replace it with something new. Your suggested replacement don't even have to be bad (but they are) for this to be destructive. Should you be successful you'd only then shill that whatever you had shilled in the past is now actually bad for some totally fallacious reason so you could constantly assault the common language we use among ourselves.

Sounds like something a teenager thought up, dripping with insecurity inspired grandiosity. It's also nonsensical in that most people on the far right are at least somewhat reactionary in their outlook. Not to mention that 'New Right' is a direct parallel to Neo-Conservative.

The closest to "Secondary" that appears in the thesaurus for Alternative is "Second" which has both a different connotation and denotation. "Second" can only mean "Secondary" under very specific contextual circumstances, and the other synonyms listed for "Alternative" clearly showcase what is meant by "Second" as a synonym. To you Alternative means something entirely different than its' actual definition, its' colloquial usage in contemporary literature and its' connotations at broad because your understanding of the language is based on something like SYNONYM MEAN EQUAL.

This group is nothing but divide and conquer.

We will one day force them to stop being cucks.

*posts irrelevant meme image*

*posts red text spam*

*posts bold claim that i exposed the jewish alt right yet again*

another 10/10 epic post tbh

They do understand persuasion. A few of these shills are playing a long game and most anons have yet to even think of this. It's a very simple strategy: If humor is Holla Forums's weapon, then make Holla Forums a place where fun isn't allowed. This is accomplished through sheer repititon of shilling and counter-moderation until the mods get fed up and start moderating anything that looks like funposting, even if it's an obvious joke. This is already starting to happen by the way. So take care, user.

The AltRight goys take "funposting" and laugh and say yeah "we're fun too". And then they scold us on racism

If anything, I'd much rather beleive in human folly and idiocy than outright malice - even if shilling is here, it's always been weak and you just need ot scratch the surface t uncover it.

The true credo of Holla Forums is immovable and thus unassailable. No amount of fun-posting will change the facts of the world or logic.

Indeed. The whole Left-Right paradigm is very confusing at best. In different countries the words have different associations. The ideas that the Left and Right promote are contradictory. The Right is supposedly for tradition, religion and family, yet it's also for capitalism, which is inherently globalist and against these traditional values. The Left is against killing people as in opposing wars (at least used to be before Obama) and the death penalty, but supports abortion.

? He is but as

said.

.. the females take from it only that.

This 'alt-right' is cuckery, literally the same old shit as the Cuckservatives and Republicucks who bend over for Leftism at every opportunity.

These 'alt-right' cucks are trying to hijack the disenfranchised youngsters and turn them back into political 'correctness'.

Fuck these spineless, gutless, dickless cucks. There is no 'alt-right' there is only the Right. If a party says that it is Right-wing, but proceeds to be as Leftist as possible then it simply isn't a Right-wing party.

And after decades of living in a Leftist stranglehold, now especially is not the time to moderate on how Right-wing someone should be; you swing all the fucking way right and you lodge that pendulum in the fucking wall so it'll stay there.

Fucking 'alt-right' cucks, "We don't want the 14/88 crowd!!1". A mass grave will be their destination, fucking cowards and traitors.

YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER WITH THIS SPAM FOR SIX THREADS NOW

FUCKING GIVE UP IT'S NOT WORKING.

Shill trying to make our views and core beliefs 'uncool'.

Man i think it's working, i'm really starting to give a fuck. Wait, wait, no i don't.

It's not D&C you alt-cuck.

Couldn't agree more, user. We need to remind the shills that we're not trapped in the Alt-right with them; they're in it with us, on our homeground, and we'll eat them alive.

It's best if the alt-cuck just dies out and people can find their way to actual Right-wing groups and movements.

Wow this brings back memories. I'm a 1488 burger you adidas wearing fuck.

The alt-right is just a bunch of controlled opposition collecting IP addresses ready for the mass v&ing of all counter-revolutionaries.
Hope you've all been using 7 proxies faggots.

Tbh fam i just want to watch the world burn

Found your problem here, you think a couple of faggots that pretend to be unappointed spokesmen for the alt-right have magically become its representatives.

This is basic d&c

Isn't the daily shoah the only group that doesn't have jews in the mix?

Breitbart - jews
firestarter media - jews and flat earthers
renegade media - jews and more jews

Correct me if I'm wrong Holla Forums is my main source of modern political information.

Renegade and Firestarter are essentially the same thing, and there aren't any jews there. Sinead's a potato nigger.

Implying the altistic right isn't just another honeypot and hopebuilding excercise for shekels.

All is lost

where are the mods

why is this obvious D&C thread still alive

Because the mods hate you. They have abandoned you. If there were ever with you to begin with.

There is nothing left but D&C because Unity is impossible. Everyone hates everyone.

Ashes and Echoes

Change your IP again, Chaim?

(((despair and d&c shilling intensify)))

It's true. And you know it.

I'm right and you know it.

Everything is shit and you know it.

There has never been anything but despair, and you know it.

There will never be anything but misery, and you know it.

Samson Looms and you KNOW IT!

Ashes and Echoes

if we want to namefag we should call ourselves the nat right, short for the natural right seeing as how all of our positions are backed by the order of natural law. it wont be right as in a direction but right as in true. objective truth backs us and we need to make that known right there in the name. it can also be seen as national right.

no hedonistic faggotry will be supported.

NAT RIGHT

Ashes and Echoes

The only thing Natural is pain. The only thing Natural is Misery.

Nature is filth. Burn them all.

v>>6156129

Ashes and Echoes

there are jews hovering in their cancerous forum community. Antidem for one.

if samson looms so be it they can't get all of us, and at that point they too get nuked into oblivion, the welfare that supports low agency minorities will vanish causing most of them to starve and we can mop up the rest, win-win.

antidem is a kike but he's universally shat on by everyone.

I think the other 3 anons pretty much summed up exactly what I was getting at.

I like that idea actually. We need to purge ourselves of the Jewish Alt-Right

Sure you are…. That's why you make some shoe reference no one in America would understand.

This entire thread is D&C.

The entire Alt-Right is D&C you fucking shill

A dubious statement; but this thread is clearly otherwise.

You're all smart and red-pilled enough by now surely. I may have my difference with other certain white nations but ultimately I acknowledge as a whole that the white race is the master race.

Zipperheads and Turks come afterwards.

Shit, we're dropping some truth bombs in here. 10/10 posts

You pretentious kike. Go fuck yourself.

In the name of KEK I pray that the Jewish Alt-Right be annihilated for their crimes, lies, and trying to socially engineer the memes!

In the name of KEK I pray that the Jewish Alt-Right be annihilated for their crimes, lies, and trying to socially engineer the memes!

No man child. I think that there is a new narrative on Holla Forums that is slowly slipping into "big tent" acceptable speech and inclusiveness. We don't need to include minorities that the actual majority. The ones that take pitty on us are fine, but the rest want to fuck our women and steal everything we ever built in the name of revenge. I will not apologize for being a racist. I will not apologize in real life or on the internet. I'm too well spoken, and I don't need the Alt-Right narrating a collective opinion so that they can turn it into a Muslim crusade for the fucking Jews.
We need to purge the Jew too.

That's FOX jews

Shill thread

No, you need to stop your IP changing you piece of shit

Bump, kike.

The alt-right is Holla Forums, retards. Just because it's been given a name doesn't mean it becomes something else. Retarded attempt at D&C.

This. How do you not realize people like stef and faggot milo browse Holla Forums? Even zyklon ben posted hotwheels oc here.

The greasy greek browses Holla Forums? Well shit let's just suck his dick then.

Its the truth, and you know it to be so, you dim-witted hebe/pleb.
Think I'd rather go fuck your mom and sisters.

By the Will of Mighty Kek, Hallowed be His Memes, I pray the foolish shills who would seek to foment hostility and discord amongst the Races of Men, and the movements which act in the favor of the Old Gods, be vanquished and defeated!

May the Old Gods, and the New, be not unduly harsh upon our lost brethrin, if these be they; yet, should it turn the other way, should it be that these are the words of the Ratkin folk of the sands, the most Skavenous of the Semite rabble, the hook-nosed cretins - whom our Illustrius Fuhrer fought bravely and was unable to defeat into perpetuity, even as yet, by His efforts, the revelation of the threat posed to our kin was made known - then by the Will of Kek and the Old Gods, by the Light of Jewsus Christ of the Whip and Cross, Greatest Enemy of The Kikes of New Israel, and the New Gods at his side, I decree a curse upon the bringers of the D when in the company of the C.

Be you lost soul, blood of my blood; or raging heretic, neath the demons' hood; I call upon you to cease this instigation toward a battle of brothers.

Those who promote division, the means via which to be conquered, cannot be viewed as friend - only foe, and it is back to which they must go.

Hail Trump
Long live the fighters.

This Holla Forums vs alt-right is the biggest Divide and Conquer this board has seen since the libertarian vs NatSoc D&C.

We're ALL the alt-right. Wake up.

Holla Forums is nothing but a platform for objective truth. the alt-right is nothing. there is no agreed upon political ideas such as economics or social order. iron out what you even stand for and then you can call opposition divide and conquer.

America.

The US.

Freedom Nation.

Your time has come.

A storm is coming.

Our storm.

And when it arrives, it will shake the Universe.

ISRAEL!

WE COME FOR YOU!

WE COME FOR YOU!

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

The Memers Have Awoken

Fuck you were are not. The Alt-Right is a Jewish created control mechanism. They have openly said in most forums:
They are not "le Racists"

They are not Anti-Semitic

They are going mainstream on Trump's back (like fucking scorpions on a frog)

They are birthed from the old Nationalist movements that were ALL CIA controlled.

They are the fucking enemy. Take it from an old fag. We've seen this over and over again. Go summer school while we clean up this board!

I don't care about some bullshit semitic definition of alt-right.

We are all the alt-right because we are markedly separate and different from the mainstream right, at present. Don't let some Jewish fuck claim the term alt-right.

Doesn't he know the rules?

Your magic is so forced it's like a fucking female douche commercial.

You can't force it faggot Alt-Right Jew…. You were never good at anything but parody anyways.

You are unworthy of trust, and you seek only to sow discord.

That you would imply otherwise tells me all I need to know - as those who seek to lead are rarely those deserving of it, so too are those who seek to expound upon the trust they are deserving rarely deserving of such trust.

If you were truly an oldfag, you would know as much.

November is Coming

Wew Laddie

You cannot force the memes 'oldfag', who demands trust unearned and unwarranted.

You know nothing Jew Snow.

There is, which is why the alt-right name is ridiculous as it marginalizes itself. We should sieze the right as a whole for ourselves while we have the opportunity, instead of being satisfied with just being an "alternative".

How else will they know we're a bunch of edgy special snowflakes?

Fucking Jew, you're the masters of discord. You created the Alt-Right just to misdirect all these young fags with your youtube pop culture.

It's not going to work. The youngsters are really easy to program, but we are going to unprogram them. You don't have millions of mindless baby boomers creating great music this time. You have Milo and Red Ice and Millenial Woes and Ghost and a host of podcast faggots with NO TALENT. That's they they come here to steal shit. Even Alex Jones, who is becoming the Alt-Right flagship, has more talent than you poser cunts

That's what I just said douchebag. HAHA, you can't even keep up with your posing can you Alt-Right? You try so hard to be trendy.

You try sooooo hard to be trendy Alt-Right! It's not working… you're just lame Jew bought podcasters with no brevity and no balls

Because it's a continuation of /n/ and /new/, which expressed the exact same viewpoints as seen on Holla Forums.

Trump will have to fight fucking backstabbing snakes like you who pretend to be an a friend and "so alternative".

The Alt-Right wants to LBJ Holla Forums

Oh look, the kike made another D&C thread

I don't know. You know it's possible to sincerely believe in shit like that while presenting in a jokingly manner. Not saying that everyone did, but whatever.

Let's just stick to fascism, national socialism, white supremacy and white nationalism.

Alt right is going pro-Jew, non-white fast

this

bump

Alternative Right

Terrible name.
it's not the alternative. the so called "right" of today is the one that usurped our place. we come from the line of the old right, the true right.

that's what we are, the True Right. actually, The Right. We are right.

And this isn't just about accuracy or identity or tradition.

If we always use the term Right, which is so encompassing, while expelling those we see not being of the right in mainstream thought, while pushing the Overton Window, what will happen is simple: we take back our true name, people who identify as right or non-left will have to adapt to the new meaning and the Overton Window will shift even more.

We do not want to come out as wolves among sheep so that we can get slaughtered or contained outside of the walls that the sheperd uses to guard the flock.

We must be inside the flock, wolves in sheep's clothing. That's how our nomenclature must work. The more people accept we are the right, the more the right will be… right.

How we got here in the first place? Why some people come up with random novelty names like Alt Right? Because we were pushed out the Right. We lost our seat at the table, we used to have the throne but it was stolen.

When the enemy takes your land you do not colonize new land, you take it back.

We already lost many things, we cannot keep being divided. We must play smart. We are the Everyman. If they ask us who we are, we answer: No one.

If they come looking for Spartacus, we will all wear the name proudly.

They cannot defeat what they cannot hit. Let paranoia make them pursue phantom after phantom onto the biggest mistakes they'll make in this war.

Who will they demonize when the demon might be their neighbour? Or the pundit on TV? Their boss or co-worker?

Let them think we are not one easily identifiable party, but individuals rising to take back what's theirs. The ones who are fed up and can't take it anymore.
A True Revolution of The Right

Remember, revolution has it's etymological origin in "rolling back, returning". To turn to a previous state

We're the true revolutionaries, the true right.

Isn't "Alt" "old" in German?

no, it's faggot in American

Just fucking kill yourself. This trip nigger already posted what you should have written instead of that wall of text.

It's divide ad conquer shilling. They always point to Milo but even that faggot doesn't call himself "alt-right". All he did was write a fucking article.

I have never seen a D&C thread so obvious before. It's become a parody. If anyone doubts that D&C shilling is real, reading this thread should set all doubt away forever.

It's a name no one cares. Fuck off.

shilling is in the eye of the beholder

I am 0% shill lad, try and imagine that

You're the OP so I can understand your point. The amount of shilling in the thread is something I have not seen before.

And yet Holla Forums insists it has absolutely nothing in common with SJW's.

Except we're the ones rejecting the special snowflake label.

If anybody has something in common with
"SJW's [sic]" it's the aut-right. Their views on degeneracy are pretyt similar too.

You should see the challenge to Alt-Right thread I made that the fucking Arab Kike MODS sunk.

If you want to see shilling, it's still around with big beautiful natsoc tities. Boy oh boy…. they powers that be are still trying to understand Holla Forums because they have no talent and no fucking independent brains.

Did someone mention the Greasy Greek?

Totally agree, mind is blown, going to do that from now on.

It's time for you to go fuck yourself, Holla Forumsnigger. Who the fuck are you to pass down ultimatums about what we do and do not have to do? We are the right, we are the alt-right, we're NatSoc and Fascist, Traditionalist and Conservative, and every other word we choose to co-opt from the incompetent cucks running the mainstream.

All those words belong to us. They're ours. They can try to corrupt them, but we'll just shapeshift and take them right back, just like how we shapeshifted and denied Milo when he tried to make the Alt-Right exclusively about median politics wittily shitting on Tumblrettes. We will take every word and label that could even obliquely apply to us and assimilate them, and leave the mainstream with no choice but to fall back on the truth when referring to themselves and their allies, which is that they are Communists.

Go gobble cock with therealmoonman and imkamphy. This is our turf, not yours. Also, try not to copy-paste your script directly off of a notepad file next time, you sniveling double nigger cuck.

is that motherfucking will farell on the left

Yeah… They didn't insult Trump or I wouldn't of posted the pic. Actually I would of been a bit more disappointed, although I'm used to it.
It was funny. They said he was busy making American great.

This is your fault MODS…. You let these fucking kikes think they own Holla Forums and turn it into NeoCons part 2…..

You don't have turf you wondering kike. Even Arabs are more Israeli than you are!

EVERY PIECE OF LAND ON THIS FUCKING PLANET BELONGS TO THE ARYAN PEOPLES not the Jew-Right– EVERY PIECE!

never heard of it

unite or die

You have no turf, Shlomo.

Please get more butthurt.

It'll make you die younger.

Only good post ITT

You should know then that the Alt-Right must die. We are dealing in delicate times where NO COMPROMISE with Semitic magic can be allowed. It took down Napoleon, it took down the United States, it took down National Socialism.

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I'd rather die than unite with the new Tea Party, Glen

The Alt-Right take popular right wing nationalist positions, liberalize them by gutting them for the sake of PR, and then parade around with their new mildy edgy moderate beliefs. They pilfer ideas from the radicals of the spectrum, all the while condemning for being radical (i.e. "I'm nothing like those pesky 1488ers!) The Alt-Right are D&C in the flesh.

For a while now I've been worried about Holla Forums getting taken over by Alt-Right idealism, which would inevitably lead to the liberalization of the board and the persecution of far right users. A similar thing has happened with some Trump supporters, but they aren't too obnoxious in pushing their moderatism on certain issues.

I think a crusade against the Alt-Right is pointless and unnecessary. All we need to do is ask them to do their own thing in their own space and leave the rest of us alone, instead of demanding we conform for the sake of their PR.

Once the Jew has you by the balls, he's not going to let go

The alt-right is basically a bunch of contrarian leftists who oppose most aspects of the left but are not properly right-wing.

EG Milo Yanopopolos or however the fuck his name goes. He's opposed to a lot of leftist stuff like feminism, BUT, he engages in homosexuality, so obviously not a real right-winger, we can consider him "alt-right" in contrast. Same with Jack Donovan.

People like Gavin McInnes and Vox Day are also alt-right because again, while they oppose the mainstream left, they still endorse degenerate PUA / niggershines ("alpha male") behavior, and so are not genuinely right-wing. Thus, alt-right.

I really don't care where they stick their dicks. As long as they don't push it in our faces. The Alt-Right has been promoting race mixing, and that's where the line needs to be drawn!

Advocate versus Oppose.

Everybody opposes the same things. Stick to attacking the enemy and everything is fine.

But in advocating detailed solutions there is, of course, disagreement. Each person's idealistic best becomes the enemy of all the other good alternatives.

The problem is that the aut-right attacks us and expects us to be more tolerant and accepting.

Not a problem. Attack the alt-right faggots, faggots are the enemy. Attack all enemies. Advocating "tolerance" splits people up - stick to that which actually does unite, attack enemies.

Why does the alt right shill for fags?

It's simple:

Never trust someone who's just satisfied with criticising feminism

Never trust someone who's just criticising immigration for the standing point of they don't compute with the modern world (which is shit), they are muslims, from the financial standing point etc. Anything without acknowledging different people don't work living with each other in the same area is a warning sign.

Never trust a faggot or a jew. They always have other loyalties, due to jews first and foremost being jews and faggots basing their whole self-identity by what kinda fetisch they have.

this

There is NO Alternative. We remove shitskins from all Nations

Regardless of who said it, I've seen it attributed to a handful of people, including David land "if they don't name the jew, the message isn't true" should be the standard.

*David Lane

No idea how I fucked that up.

Because it is D&C garbage. The morons here that constantly make threads griping about 'e-celebs', Milo, anything that isn't 100% Hitler worship, reversing women's suffrage, calling almost literally everything degenerate, are the same stormfags who've been failing for decades to do anything but make themselves even more old, outdated and irrelevant than the corrupt establishment.

The worst thing Holla Forumscan do is divorce itself of the Alt Right. This is the foundation, we control the narrative of the Alt Right everything begins with us, the rest are expendable. The great thing about Holla Forums is we have a place to debate where each figurehead fits and whether they need to be purged from the movement.

This is a critical junction, right now is not the time for in-fighting. The only people who benefit from this division are the Jews trying to distract us and demotivate

stop counter-signalling "stormfags" while pretending to represent the alt-right you faggot jew.

Do you think faggots like this are going to save the White race?

SAME THING NIGGER
Nobody is making threads griping about your nigger e-celebs. They are posting IN YOUR SHITTY E-CELEB THREADS and complaining there.

GO AWAY MILO THE GREASY GREEK

Needs a victim group for power.

/thread

I would laugh at that pic if the implication of it wasn't so horrible

Alt-Right = Jewish Stormfront

this

Says the Alt-Right shill

OH LOOK A FRESH MILO THREAD COMING UP ON THE BOARD! WEW

====
MEXICANS ARE TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN TO KILL TRUMP — THE ALT-RIGHT IS TEACHING GROWN WHITE MEN TO BE MORE SENSITIVE TO ARGUMENTS.

To anyone who's been in this scene for at least a few years, it's clear that the shilling and whining about the alt-right is undoubtedly the work of shills.

There's been a huge increase in exposure of our ideals this last year. Obviously people want to contain that.

It's why if there's a thread even suggesting that people here go to another website, the first two-three replies are almost always sages.

You should lurk more before posting.

Hi Megan Kelly!

We never, ever considered ourselves part of the alt-right. Holla Forums is right, as in correct, and there is no alternative to that.

The Jew-/altright/ has taken over this fucking board!

Probably a tranny, lots of "traditional wives" on Twitter are trannies. The only women to trust on the right are anime and statuary.

We don't, we sit back, continue making our warnings which will go ignored til the movement implodes on itself then we smugly say "Told ya so".

D&C shitpost thread, and I have reason to believe the woman in the OP pic happens to be the eceleb cuck (((someone))) tried to spam dozens of threads about after her youtube channel got nuked then cried when their spamming of threads got banned

No way that's her. My money's on it being TransGrace.

Some coalburner bitch who is associated with the kikes from Renegade Broadcasting, a bunch of faggots who LARP as Hollywood Nazis online and try to discredit NS/fascism/WN by assciating it with edgy retardation that promotes Flat Earth bullshit (though any WN with a lick of sense and education knows spherical earth was known by the Greeks since before the time of Pythagoras while flat earth is literally semitic cosmology lifted from Genesis).

this

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS SHILL THREAD STILL EXIST AND WHAT STUPID NIGGERS KEEP BUMPING IT?!?!

Reminder that CF now hates the alt-right and whites
Not surprising considering he's a racemixing jobless redditer in california.

Some people might actually think they are doing this ironically, from the outside some people might think some posters are just funning.

I still enjoy a good laugh every, single, fucking day on Holla Forums, but I seriously praise Kek.

I, without irony, offer Ebola-chan my love.

but the memes and my mentality bleeds into reality.

I have a pet frog named Kek, basically an altar in open sight.

I have a little Ebola-chan altar in my garage "just as a joke lol, just for the pics and ambiance" for real and take that shit seriously.

I don't let any drivers who are non-white merge or cut in front of me in traffic.

I call fellow white people brother and sister, and it brings a fucking smile of solidarity every time.

If a day goes by without me making a joke about jews or niggers, I haven't had human contact.

You can't name what the fuck is happening. But IT'S HAPPENING. The old gods are real. The posters here are from different countries, backgrounds and ages - but we somehow have some type of hivemind.

We outed cuckservatives and destroyed careers of cucks we have been fighting for years. We took back our base from the Neo-cohen and RINOs.

Media jews gonna jew. You can't label this insane movement. Praise Kek.

Well, ready to spam this thread into the shitter?

cf?

i want you to know you both are superdoubleniggers for bumping this thread. go back to reddit or whatever fucking hole you crawled out of and die

You don't speak for me faggot.

Telling an original-fag to go back to reddit is really kosher.

Did you have to look up superdoubleniggers on something Awful faggot.

I wouldn't brag about that; CP lovers are fucking cancer

Some of us liked to venture outside the usenet you little, little, young faggot.

Another "pro-tip" (reddit term your ilk like to use), we never left. You will never, ever be part of something so incredible from the outset and creation like the interwebs.

Another bump for the hivemind

Not a good idea.
New right sounds too similar to neo-con,
which has negative connotations for obvious reasons.
Alt-right has already gained a following.
Being "alternative" gives us a certain novelty to
the libtards who are attracted to being "different".
Most of them were attracted to SJW culture in
the first place because they liked feeling like part of the outsider group.

Once political correctness is so popular that we hit the tipping point, it will cause the upcoming
generation to rebel against the cultural marxists.
Thus cementing us as ==The Right.==

God emperor or kike shill, Trump has already set the wheel in motion.

implying

You sure seem to have low self-esteem for such a venerated oldfag. I mean, going on and on talking yourself up on an anonymous board? You are fucking neckbearded autistic basement-dwelling personified. Why don't you have a life by now? Really, you should kill yourself. Please livestream

I'll get right on that kiddo.

Let me grab my bifocals and see if I get this right…

Le Yawn babby.

sure is summer in here

Summerfag is projecting.

Those "something awful" pics sure are pixelated.

Keep bumping the thread faggot.

okay

Well, I see why you had to settle for a zipperhead

LOOK AT THE FORMATING IN THIS POST. THIS IS REDDITFAG GARBAGE PERSONIFIED

i hope you're okay. i'm going to turn your little gook child into a proper ladyboy, and make it a woman right in front of you and your nip wife

d&c nonsense

alt-right is a garbage term since it describes everyone to the right of jeb-tier cuckservatives, but other alt right groups like TRS, Daily Stormer, Iron March are basically exactly on Holla Forums's wavelength

TRS like the pinochet helicopter meme, stop being such an autist you can't into humor

jesus christ

THE Alt-Right is a Jewish term idiot

Mods need to stomp randomly shooting down all non-AltRight threads

Pretty sure 90+% of the "anti alt-right" threads/anons are just shit-tier Renegaders.

They are pathologically and obnoxiously obsessed with their style being surpassed and outmoded, it seems. When Kyle is tweeting against FashTheNation for endorsing "poisonous food" because Trump eating a Big Mac and celebrating the 1237 delegates, it's just desperate and pathetic grasping at straws. Nobody likes or respects those people, but people like and respect people who can make sense of our increasingly crazy world and the march of neo-Marxists and shitskins across our lands, while keeping it funny enough to not get suicidally depressed at how horrible things have become. People don't like a bunch of New Age douchebags who happen to dislike blacks and Jews. They're the TMZ of online racism, a gossip rag obsessed with attacking other people who share 99% of the same beliefs while organizing embarrassing 'white man marches" where 3 people show up, or melodramatically narrating documentaries about completely obvious shit, like "Germans got it bad at the end of World War II." This is the nigger-tier of the greater Holla Forums network, and their combination of attacking WN's while associating the movement with this "da NWO is tryin ta poison you wit da vaccines and give ya's autism wit da fluoride" bullshit, which is precisely what I would to discredit it if I was a conniving kike.

Because the more intelligent & competent among us eventually realize that Holla Forums is a heap of trash where the lowest of the low congregate to waste their lives bickering and doing nothing… and move on to do something with our lives.

Trying to educate dumbasses on the internet who didn't bother to read Nietzsche for themselves is a lost cause.

neoreaction.net/

ANOTHER Jewish started "conservative" movement. You kikes just wont stop

They are basically trying to divide the people who bit into the forced meme of "alt-right" to begin with from those who have more experience.

Just remind people that "alt-right" is a retarded term that describes something nonexistant/is a forced meme and move on.

Only turbo autists, turbo christians (semite larper wannabes), and non-whites instinctively and viscerally hate women and faggots.

If you think shitskins, including kikes, should live in their own societies and fuck off from ours, and believe in true white values (in b4 we drowned fags in bogs lolol), then you're truly Aryan. Not an emotional niggerfaggot mad about nogf and the 2% of the population not having 20 babies each (which, btw, no one has ever done).

Test

bamp

reported

McFucking Kill Yourself

reported again

muh D&C Holla Forums is one person hail christos kill anyone without my autistic beliefs

youre pathetic

Pseudo-intellectual faggots and contrarian dickheads finding Evola was the worst thing to happen. Give them real white nationalist material (I'm talking about stuff from the 50s - William Pierce's death or might is right to read and they shit themselves.

Since the passing of William Pierce, David Lane and George Lincoln Rockwell, nobody has really come close to being anybody of worth.

Trump is a slight breath of fresh air for Americans, Farage is for Brits, but that's not really saying much.

Instead of serious people we have people glued to the internet and not much else. Even veterans like David Duke have taken to this past time, although I can slightly cut him a bit of slack, he's in his 60s IIRC being a teacher and provider of knowledge is more ideal for him now. Never forget that even he set up fucking border patrols and plotted to "take over" Dominica.

Beam that shit to 1Reich2CnzmxBtdazYKMmwQFrUpJEiFS8

Restricted myself to profiles with a picture.

reported for necrobumping a shill thread