FAG_GOT HAS BEEN CENSORED

what's going on guys!! Have we been infiltrated by SJW's? the word fag-got is being turned to FUCCBOI automatically. where do we go from here?

nigger

check the flag

testing because OP is a FUCCBOI

nigger II, return of the nigger

our modfags are just trolling you

Also FYI to any of you who weren't aware, OP is a fag.

what kind of FUCCBOI shit is this

>the word doesn't change to FUCCBOI in images

MODS FIX THIS

i'm pretty sure you're just typing it fаggоt

the only wordfilters that bothered me were bee and the god damn emoji's after every period, question mark, or exclamation point.

Doesn't matter. Shithole site is closing in February 2017.

what did mean by this?

Is that piss, lemonade, or cum?

Or all three?

febUARY.

what else filters are there? I haven't seem them all yet

The one to keep you from posting clearly failed, so I wouldn't trust any of the other to work either.,

ay dude stop being r0de

no u

Because this shit is so appropriate for you OP

its a full pint of semen

Why is it yellow? Asian?

Just say Fággot you Fággot Fuccboi FUCCBOIs.

now just half of it i imagine is going stale
that is semen freshly squeezed from over 300 men lad

Impressive.

tbh id love it if some user could download some of the vids off milky cat which is where this semen demon is from and upload them somewhere
its jap girls literally drinking gallons of semen and being gangbanged for hours, uncensored and premo fap material

The primo fap material Japan has to offer is when a group of schoolgirls make another smell their socks and shoes. Pleb.

I've seen two schoolgirls rub each other to climax using dead octopusses in a bucket of dead octopusses
what you have is a fetish lad not the finest Japan has to offer

Me too. Wasn't there one of them putting an octopus in their ass? That was like during the golden age of shock videos.

yeah i love that one
its not even shock videos lad thats tbasically some of the only stuff i can fap to any more

Yeah I know. Was just calling it by the normie name. Which I would have been… Around eight years old when I saw that. Maybe a bit older. Now I have several fetishes and am addicted to drugs. Never look back.

Duh!
White seamen = white
nigger seamen = black
Rice nigger seamen = yellow
Taco seamen = brown and makes you shit yourself for days

Yeah right goon

no u

Kek
I smoke meth and i have all the fetishes im rotting lad, actually rotting
h8 normies tbh

testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing do not be alarmed

FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI FUCCBOI

Nice. Opiates are what are slowly killing me. Oxy and fentanyl,

But yeah. Fucking normies. Bane of my existence.

yes

Stfu you bundle of stick!

FUCCBOIini

Fagottini

For now on, we will only swear by the name of the lord fagottini.

Fagot

OP is a FUCCBOI

You are a sodomite

no u

big talk from a cigarette in england

Fageau

FUCCBOI

fuccboi

FUCCBOI
FUCCBOI

oh shit you're right F A G G O T

op is a fag­got

FUCCBOI

OP is such a ►FUCCBOI

fæggot

testing: f‌aggo‌t

FUCCBOIs

You all are Fagg0ts
Fagot's
Faggoot's
FUCCBOI

fa­ggot

FUCCBOI

fag

fagot

faggut

faqqot

fagg0t

FUCCBOI

>FUCCBOI

@FUCCBOI

*FUCCBOI

FUCCBOI

//FUCCBOI\\

//\\
// \\
// \\
// \\
// FUCCBOI \\
// ====== \\

My fagg0t pyramid was ruined

//\\
// \\
// \\
// \\
// fag‌got \\
// ======== \\

just like a kike or nigger to steal an idea from the white man and take it as his own. can you lazy niggers do anything by yourselves

wut? a kike would have made a lot of money with your idea and a nigger wouldn't be able to improve your sketchy FUCCBOI pyramid

faggot

–FUCCBOI–

Some time ago you couldn't say normies.