God Tier Rappers

(In order)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g
youtube.com/watch?v=k8yKTuvRmPE
youtube.com/watch?v=npcGql9Ir6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(In order)

Lil Wayne, everything classic, before SFTW2, hear me out.

He has one of the funniest, most energetic characters in the game. With lines such as, "You cant stop me, even if you stop me", and

"But don't fuck up with Wayne cause when it "Waynes" it pours"

He really does have great wordplay. Its clever and always makes you grin when he goes hyper.

Easily outdoes Eminem by a long shot. Listen to this, nuf said youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g
Great story teller, great wordplay, shock value, listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=k8yKTuvRmPE
Genius producer, great word play, delivery is smooth and solid youtube.com/watch?v=npcGql9Ir6Y

forgot that one

Not rap per se, but they've collabed with Deltron and MF Doom

This is fucking genius

Last good work was Recovery, personal favorite Relapse. He's ass now… its a shame. Slim Shady will never come back.
Seamless flow, fantastic voice, word play, good at story telling
Impeccable MC highly adept in story telling. Gets emotion across well, great post production making his voice change an octave
Flawless instrumentals, generally speaking. Great story teller, expresses emotion very easily. Listen to Man On The Moon 1&2 as well as A Kid Named CuDi

OVER RATED RAPPERS
Tbh he's given too much credit for ONE album going platinum without features. Congrats, you succeeded at marketing yourself to the correct demographic.

He tries to express emotion, but its general trivial mishaps of life everyone has. Like first time having sex, break ups, etc.

What sets CuDi past J Cole is how even if your dad has never died, you haven't done drugs, been depressed, lonely, etc. He just has that finesse of filling the listener in to his shoes

Plague to the game, shit stain, he doesn't even write his own bars. Boring voice, so edgy yet "I wuv u" at once. No redeeming qualities tbh

Aes is among my favorite rappers but he should have -1000 points because Aes makes music for Aes and is notorious for having almost entirely unaccessible lyrics. Any given rap genius page of his lyrics is saturated with a variety of different interpretations bar by bar, extremely frequently suggesting entirely different themes for the song overall. He sounds great, but he's pretty much average at everything involved with rapping. Rapping such that practically nobody can understand what the fuck you're talking about is bad rapping and poor form, and Aes is overrated with respect to technical ability and lyricism.

I respect that. I've been writing for 5 years, myself. I'll give you some bars.

"They call him the man of notoreity; A psycho not known for his sobriety/All these fake ass ballas they try to lie to me/claimin that they runnin hip hop society"

"I cordially invite you to witness Nass-T the menace, so tragic and horrible in the past but now he passes his limits,
word smith of correlation I announce this formal statement, Here on out I'll reinstate my publicity as an ill MC consistently,
my teeth aren't golden its my words that are glistening"

"Nass-T brings the game in to a state of pandemonium,
I'm the product of chemical X overdose professor Utonioum,
I'm music to your ears like I play the euphonium,"

"I'm implicit while spitting so explicit to solicit critics to make me more prolific"

"Extension of phonics in my mnemonics as I buy tonics from sonic/
Above the moronic so iconic my isotopes are made of dope and unconventional tropes/
3 dimensional nope bring 4 views to the paradigm, roll a pair of dice up in paradise of utopia I feel nice"

How do you like those? I'm more of a conscience rapper with shock value, humor, and clever word play

Tries too hard to rhyme non existent words, no vocabulary

He's one dank ass meme though

"I've been doing all these drugs and Im trynna sell packs. Can't sell my soul to the devil cause I write the contracts"

Dylan was rapping a generation before you were even fucking born, you stupid fuckers!

The second quote is your best. Do more internal rhyming overall, and, like all aspiring rappers starting out, you need to do a lot of throwing away and rewriting of bars that are phrased strangely and unsmoothly, or are just corny

I can't judge how your flow is from text

"Extension of phonics in my mnemonics as I buy tonics from sonic/
Above the moronic so iconic my isotopes are made of dope and unconventional tropes/
3 dimensional nope bring 4 views to the paradigm, roll a pair of dice up in paradise of utopia I feel nice"

Also important to not force internal rhyming because it may come out appearing corny, forced, and semisensical

The ability is there but I'm seeing the common phenomenon of overstepping substance and polish to go straight to technical ability. Your bars need more power. My rapper for this thread is Tech N9ne, His bars are very polished, very powerful, and always make a clear statement

preciate it I always ALWAYS have room to improve. Im highly self critical of my work, and my best friend who's rapped longer mentioned I've majorly improved.

Constructive criticism is better than fan mail

Song related

Also, give this a listen. I would give you $100K if you could rap the whole song flawlessly youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g

Also, forgot to mention I wrote a piss load on speed recently. I have enough to make like 6 song at this point

lol I can rap along to any rap song easily, my challenge is writing

They instate the system of fear and desire. Would you stand before the pearly gates or forever swim in fire?"

Go ahead and listen to that, its life changing

Pharoahe Monch

It's the little touches that make something a masterpiece.

Rap, on average, is pretty much the lowest form of culture available. It's what you listen when you're 12 before you move on.

except some people never move on

*buzz* "Yes!"

"What is Lincoln Park?"

"Correct"

Montana of 300

Sounds familiar… is he recent?

Yeah just came out with his first album. He has that drill style, but he has good wordplay and energy for sure. Some of his best songs so far are some of his remixes for Chiraq and Panda (nothing like the original).

if nigga didn't rhyme with itself, 40% of rap's cultural heritage would be lost to us

He just seems really uninteresting

kool keith goat

Dan Bull

I'll never understand how a place who hates niggers can think any rapper is god tier…

…am I the only one who hates them and thinks their music is shit?

lol I think it's only a minority of people on this board that actually hate niggers

RIP Zero Hoots big homie

Yeah the people who actually belong here.

lol you say "belong here" like there was ever a culture on this board for people to be consistent with. It is and always has been the "random" board, not the "hate niggers" board. You're trying to say "people that don't hate niggers shouldn't be on this board" when the only argument you can make is "I hate niggers, I don't want people that don't hate niggers on this board"

jus allah

You forgot Big L

Bust a trigga, ditch digga, full of vigor (vig-uh). Sinna stigma, simmered (simmad) the dilemma, earth tremas, enigma of sigma, bright thinka, Nass-T stinka, fuck a chinka, tinka new features (feach-uhs), his own teacha, teeta for them screechas, bleachin bleachas, breacha britches, stick to business, push my limit, bigga spenda, sweet as splenda, tough echidna, no pretenda mista, go an fuck ya sista, my dick will insist huh, not an easy resista, now hold ya licka, get drunk, kill ya liva.

Their solo careers are way better.

If I counted correctly, about 26 rhymes

Owned

Even though it was used in a god damn shampoo commercial.

this is fucking horrible

lol

Its not actual bars, dumb shit. Its a demonstration of rhymes

Agreed. What a dumb nigger.

I fucking love these guys, Rancid's my favorite band and it's basically Rancid with hip hop

FUCCBOIry incarnate

Im white, but my complexion is indian

Then you aren't white. You're Indian. Hopefully feather not dot.

I'll take a pic one sec

Cant deliver cause my phone is dead

It's okay, you're a Hindu looking FUCCBOI. No picture needed for confirmation.

no particular order

Yes Im a redskin peace piping song and dance kinda guy who makes a living telemarketing people in to a flying magic carpet scam.

Soon I will be Bill Gates

pick one

Shakespeare didn't die for this

God tier

God tier

I don't like rap but I clicked on the link to make sure you weren't posting the most cliche overplayed "intellectual" rap song in the history of civilization but you it's exactly what you posted.

come on FUCCBOIs

You fucking normie.

you ain't got the answers

WHY ALL THE BUTTHURT ABOUT RAPERS?

They're niggers.

FUCK NIGGERS AND THEIR RAPE MUSIC!

The best

The best

The best

Step aside FUCCBOIs.
Kerser in the house.

Yeah, it's really fucking hard to rhyme while talking about how much of a nigger you are.

since you know this guy…do you know presto? iam wondering because he completely dissapeared