SHUTS DOWN YORK CITY CENTRE

yorkpress.co.uk/news/14523105.Far_right_protesters_in_York___heavy_police_presence/?ref=rss

A FAR right group staged a demonstration in York today, leading to a heavy police presence and several arrests.

A group of neo Nazis gathered near the Minster and St Michael le Belfrey church at around 3pm, and there was a heavy police presence around the group.

Police have confirmed they were called just after 3pm to what they called a disturbance near the Minster.

A police spokesman said officers were monitoring a far-right protest involving around 30 to 40 protestors when altercations broke out between demonstrators and members of the public.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kelseyRbrooks/status/736582056956825600/video/1
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/25/meet-depaul-protester-waved-microphone-milos-face/
youtube.com/watch?v=6wHPCO5kf8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/kelseyRbrooks/status/736582056956825600/video/1

New NA masks are looking dank af

thanks m8

I love NA

NA rules

Not working for me

Who cares what Gavin thinks, he sodomized himself on air

still would be interesting to listen to

Yeah true.

Wait, he shoved something up his ass on air ?

Do not listen to the jew and his lies, an aryan would present proof, not libel.

I find it interesting that he used the word "shame".

Whites are more likely to experience guilt than shame in their cultures. The left wants to turn our cultures into those driven by external sources of negative motivation because can manipulate fashions and the media more easily than they can manipulate people's internal senses of morality.

NA is out there because they feel no guilt; and they're hiding their faces because society is pozzed and they will be punished for unpopular views.

Yeah it was ages ago, still enjoy his show. but I'm not taking any political advice from him

Well, I've seen a pic of the guy pulling his foreskin and overall he's an attention whore so it wouldn't be so out of character

Everyone knows NA is a honeypot.
Why do they still put in the effort?

Wait, are we talking about one of the NA guys or someone else?

gavin mcinnes from the anthony cumia network

how?

Back in the day they demanded a lot of personal info from you and worked almost exclusively through facebook.

Few people who bit the bullet and got involved wound up arrested quickly while others realised that some of the guys involved were known government lackies.

like who

Oh look, one of the reacto's from brit/pol/. Just because you sit on your arse and tell everyone how much you love being sodomoized in Nigel threads doesn't mean everyone else does. Put on your £4K dog suit and go retrieve the ball for your PVC poofters. That's all you're good for. Go Fetch, Spot !

All unverified third-person information from 2011 taken from an inactive blog of an anti-Christian 'pagan nationalist' who has has become completely inactive.

Could you shill any harder? It's pathetic, go back to fapping to traps you useless dreg.

LINK? I'd like to see the full pattern on those masks. anyone have a pic where it is flat so I can see the whole thing?

I didn't see it, but he has a vegan feminist tattoo and all the radfems and LGBBQ think he's one of 'them'

Are those throwing axes?

I have to say, organizing a flash fash action, on short notice and without any public knowledge is a real statement with these numbers. The reds better start voiding their bowels because the end draws near.

Hmmm, yet the other night on Fox I myself saw him yelling at the other panelists "vote for Trump, you idiots! Or we get Hillary! No, no excuses, you're an idiot!" etc.

Doesn't look like a war axe or a lumber axe. It looks like a throwing axe and yes, throwing axes were used. The best warriors had multiple weapons on hand to use.

Fuck this thread, I thought it said New York.

Way to get my hopes up you British faggot.

don´t buy the boomerang axe next time

Doesn't work.

Me too, user.

I'm ashamed that it took seeing your posts for me to realize that it wasn't

I used to dislike NA because they seemed too LARPy, but I gotta admit. They get shit done, and it's hilarious.

Guys it was a joke… because when Gavin got a shitstorm for being a cuck he would flip out and say YOU ARE ANONYMOUS YOU ARE A COWARD!!

I haven't even watched the webm, It doesn't work on my computer

Guys it was a joke… because when Gavin got a shitstorm for being a cuck he would flip out and say YOU ARE ANONYMOUS YOU ARE A COWARD!!

this one is fixd

What a prick

The American in the webm, not you.

I'm sorry, but the second I see people wearing masks like that, I think they're pathetic trash. Take the mask off you LARPing cowards. I don't give a shit what you represent, you look like fucking niggers. Bunch of dumb ass wiggers covering their face like some blood or crip nigger in a ghetto somewhere, taking pictures for facebook to show everyone what a baddass he is. I'll never take anyone seriously that wears a mask like that.

He's Canadian, not American.

When that nigger killed that soldier in the street I don't even remember it garnering such a response. Imagine if they responded this way when leftist faggots riot.

They wear masks to avoid state harassment and to allow their membership to stay under the radar and keep their jobs

Understandable, but when I see it I can't help but picture niggers and limp-wristed suburban white University filth pretending to be the second coming of the Red Army. So regardless of the reason I'm going to talk shit whenever I see a person wearing a mask…

get lost, gavin

I get what you're saying but those demographics do it to look cool or commit crime, NA do it to protect their members.

Don't call me Gavin, Evalion.

This. The leftists faggots wear masks because they think it is cool, nothing will happen to them if their identity gets out. In fact it'd add to their "cred" if anything did happen to them. For the right though things are different. As far as the public is concerned right leaning folks are a simple Sieg Heil away from gassing the kikes so more care with your identity should be taken.

yo mad respect for you NA guys. If i wasn't in the states id defiantly join.

I think It would be cool for you to incorporate some traditional British symbols into your designs. like knights and stuff.

anyway Im pretty sure someone from NA made a really cool album but i cant remember its name anymore. do you know what im talking about? also you should check out the book For My Legionaries its reminds me of what your doing.

When you attack your enemy you make him stronger.

At least a few of them agreed with him.

They will now figure out the best way to be public. National Action isn't a group for cowards, after all.

National action are the only men left in the UK that's why brit pol is buttmad

Alright give me sauce. Who was the informant? How do you know this? What if you are a government agent trying to distance disenfranchised youth from a real radicle political format.

Have you ever protested in public expressing your politically incorrect belifs and put your ass on the line ? If not your a bigger pussy then any mask wearer. If so when? Got a video?

Instantly dropped. Take these retarded cloths away from your face and we can talk, LARPing faggots, the entire bunch.

Also: getting BTFO by an old man with a shopping back.

kek, hitler would be ashamed.

See this map?
This is where they had to gather their people from for this tiny demonstration. (source: the article)

Beyond pathetic. They have literally no local support.

Holy shit. And there are still people who support them? wow…

Damn… that looks horrible.

You're the faggot you do nothing bitch.

You want to say cheese to half a dozen intelligence agencies? You have no idea what's involved with such a thing and what the results of doing something besides shit posting can be so just put the dick back in your bitch mouth.

You are aware that all protests work in this manner, right? Organisations sometimes bus people in from the fucking continent you retard.

I've noticed that embedding tweets with the narrative you want has become a replacement for allowing the masses to comment on your article.

These protests you are talking about usually number in the hundreds or even thousands. This is just a sign of weakness.

Besides of making a fool of yourself? ok

I can tell you're an American, because I am too.

You know how Holla Forums can identify people like the black lady that yelled at Milo and she turned out to be a Chicago Police Adminstrator's daughter?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/25/meet-depaul-protester-waved-microphone-milos-face/

Remember Donglegate??

A couple nerds make off-cuff remarks and their careers are in jeopardy!

The same is true of these protestors in Europe.
The masks protect their identity from the state, they risk prison time and their jobs.

Hell, if you deny the Holocaust, you face PRISON TIME!

What if they wore a Bane mask

Those protests are public events planned months in advance with thousands of pounds invested in transport for the activists, please don't compare them to a flash demonstration organized in secrecy in a region which NA has only just established a branch.

So you admit that this event was absolutely pathetic or what am I supposed to draw from your post?

Did you even read my post?

I don't understand why you brings are getting so upset about them wearing masks.
What are you going to criticize their footwear next?

Allright, banter aside.
I have a serious question: since the first White Man March, NA doesn't appear to be able to mobilize more than 100 people at a time. Can we expect more in the future, or is your group stagnating?

Not a member of NA so I can't really give you the inside scoop but I'll give you my opinion.
The first WMM was a unity demo, at least half of the people there were from other organizations.
Now since the first Liverpool WMM they've turned away from public demonstrations towards smaller flash demos and stunts, But they had a turnout of about 150 at the liverpool march a few months back. From outside looking in it looks like NA is growing, Slowly and pretty spread out across the country but growth none the less. But the truth can only come from it's leadership.

This reads like newspeak.

I agree with the message but leftists will throw niggers under the bus because anti gun is a huge cornerstone of their agenda

Then you run the risk of your career being fucked and your family being harassed.

Revolutionary front in sweden will come to your family's house and throw smoke bombs and flares in there. Smash down your down with axes etc

it's copied from a news article

youtube.com/watch?v=6wHPCO5kf8g

as soon as he got close to grab the banner he was knocked to his arse and left

Were you there?

there should be a video of it posted soonish

From the few pics I've seen it looks like a lot more attendees than the Newcastle demo. Keep up the good work.