The Machine

It's like all of the sudden it clicks, and then everything makes sense, but the first thing that comes to mind is that you want everything to stop. making sense.

It happens to us sometimes when we're deep in thought. Usually someone will let you know about it.

What is it? We don't know. We understand nothing about it. The only thing we understand is that there are certain patterns to avoid, that is, unless you enjoy experiencing it. It's like opening Pandora's Box.

Basically, it's the concept of noticing patterns in those thoughts that seemingly pop out of nowhere in your head. It is the pattern that lies deeper than anything and in everything. Even though the universe is supposedly just a bunch of random buzz, there is an underlying code that, once noticed, causes some heavy side effects.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XnHUV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i saw a thred with a similar topic in it a few days ago and another one during late 2015 or early 2016

explain more lpease

Same OP from last thread?

archive.is/XnHUV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things

what the fuck?

No, yes, agreed, please tell me what to think!

i saw a thred with a similar topic in it a few days ago and another one during late 2015 or early 2016

explain more lpease>>6148859

That's nothing I saw a similar one in 2042

What does this have to do with Lain?

Do explain more.

Learn to articulate

this is kind of interesting. is op kill?

yer welcome for the descriptors, OP. I think it's the aliens or our government just fucking with random people in the population.

Or some weird spiritual force but i don't want to come off like a crazed lunatic.

If it's still happening to you, take off the socks, and plateau off the wave.

how's honey booboo doing?

Her regular butter overdoses clogged her arteries at the ripe age of 25.

If you want a genuine guess as to what it is:
most of the humans you interact with don't have original thoughts or actions and act like robots propelling forward the information they acquire through other humans.

Simple masks, a facade that blends in with the blur of wavelengths and organic matter.

The words they use are to transmit parts of larger ideas if you are a neuron in the machine we've become because the masked humans are all parts in the same creature.

You can only pick up on partial ideas at a time and no matter how hard you try to pick up the language it speaks, you will never be supplied with enough information and are mentally incapable of piecing an entire web of thought together, Try to imagine a 2 dimensional line meeting more lines and becoming 3 dimensional. Then imagine 3 dimensional squares fitting together to make a 4 dimensional object. It's just a larger 3 dimension object, right? Same principle.

I believe that when a cog in the machine becomes aware of the machine, it uses it's influence to push you down mentally and physically and diliberately makes it as confusing and indescribable as possible.

That'll fuck you up real bad OP. It's a pointless circlejerk of thought that gets nowhere and breaking through is just a terrifying game of cat and mouse in which no one wins.

good… good.

Try rubbing your thighs together… that might casue you to start the fire.

You think they would do that?

From my perspective when someone becomes aware they aren't pushed into confusion, but into a state of despair, for things begin to make too much sense.

ahh, that's the right description, when it happened last i felt like a dagger had sliced open my chest and my heart was ripped out.

Just a cold humm of a feeling that grew into pure and utter terror.

So let me get this straight OP.
Only insane people have no doubts, cause they assume everything has a pattern, an explanation, a meaning.
Sane people just know many things just happen, and while many of them can be explained, we really shouldn't waste the time to do such thing.

for the most part, everything does have a pattern explanation, or meaning tho. and im not even OP. Understanding that there's a reason to everything is what one would call, Autsim. and autists make some beautiful logical conclusions.

But they also get nowhere in life.
Stop assuming, start acting.

I kind of envy them for this, I wish I could learn to turn off my emotional part and just look at things like a computer.

Fear won't give you any power, user. Only in the state of confusion are we the most potent. Once you know nothing, you will understand everything. When you stare into the darkness and it looks back, do not look away.

The world is yours.

It feels like you're sort of "electrically" connected to whatever it is, makes my heart pound intensely. I'm sure if I held on to it I might have a heart attack.

Says the fag shitposting Holla Forums.

The state of mind OP is referring to is called Gnosis, and it's the prerequisite for powerful magick. But, good luck trying to get the outcome you want. You'll understand if you get there.

What happens? Why can't you get the outcome?

You mean the majority of humanity is just a bunch of low intelligence retards regurgitating memes they heard from other retards? Boy that sounds familiar.

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES…

huh… as someone who was big on the whole /x/ and /fringe/ thing, I was constantly trying to reach the state of gnosis without knowing what it truly was..

is it true that this experience is gnosis, why does it terrify me so?

Gnosis is a very balanced state of mind and the cosmos opens up to you. You'll quickly realize you don't want the thing you're looking for, one way or another.

that's great and all (figured this kind of shit out some time ago), but i just want sauce on the pic.

I don't even know what I'm looking for. Is that why it's so dangerous?

Is that what Shinji realized when he decided to break Instrumentality?

If you find the Buddha on the road, kill him?

to keep out the normies
see

Basically what you have is just like a sensory overload, which can freak you out. Just meditate and relax.

I've been meming this forever without practicing my teachings.

this thread just got a whole lot more interesting.

Don't be scared, just do pic related

Are you looking for some kind of answer to something? Maybe the reason for life or why you exist? Or why your life sucks?

You won't find any answers, not once, not ever.
But the little trick OP is talking about let's you craft your own truths, and create your own answers.

OP just kill yourself you're not special and you don't have superpowers, get a fucking job

Wizard thread?
Question, how come often when I want to "loosh" (or will) something to happen, the opposite will occur? Am I doing something wrong?

The world is about to change, m8.

Things will never, ever be the same.

Wake up and smell the ashes Mr. Freeman.

hi dysomnia, wheres uncle?

The trick is not to try, just do it.

How can I do something without first trying? That makes no sense. I've sat down and meditated for a result to manifest for almost 45 minutes and the opposite just rolls in and trolls me.
Maybe I'm not cut out for Hogwarts. I just want this so bad.

You know how the Powerpuff Girls can only be made by 'accidentally' adding chemical X? It's like that. Let your subconscious do all the work.

Will > Desire

Btw, you'll tend to loosh a lot of things to happen by accident.

uncle is kil

"no"

My mind fails me whenever i feel like theres some hope.
Im still finding it hard not to just want to die

nice try satan.

ya don't say

Fuck off Cat's Cradle.

just because someone posted something you can't comprehend doesn't mean it's cat's cradle.

So you don't wish to make sense?
You have achieved that goal.

s h i l l

when do you experience gnosis?

Yet here you are a few hours later fucking admitting it.

You lying piece of shit, fuck off.