Holy fucking shit, has anyone else read this...

Holy fucking shit, has anyone else read this? It was supposed to be a debate about "antisemitism" or "antisemitism on the alt-right" and it quickly turned into "Is Vox Day an antisemite"

This is why you don't debate these people, even the "good ones." This is why OOSHTBHFAM

Look at this ugly cunt's face - don't you just want to punch it? Fucking hatefuck her skull? Death to this traitorous bitch.

heatst.com/culture-wars/alt-right-anti-semitism-debate-vox-day-vs-louise-mensch/?mod=sm_tw_post

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/21N0i
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
pbs.org/arguing/
youtube.com/watch?v=g9kGFUfm8rU
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/anti-semitism-debate-part-one.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/21/louise-mensch-twitter-jeremy-corbyn_n_8022926.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate this cunt. I fucked with her on Twitter for a while until my account was banned. Definitely a neck fit for the rope.

Not going to read, but I know both Vox Day and this Louise are "pro-gamergate" for their own agendas. At least were, stopped following over a year ago.

She looks like a tranny here.

archive.is you cunt, stop peddling shit here and pretending to stoke outrage to get hits. Unless you're lazy and just didn't archive. Also what the clean fuck is vox day?

See this is what I mean, went to check and there she is at the "top" of the hashtag.

Vox Day is some horrible sci-fi writer who thinks his writing being shit and not winning anything is because he's openly "right wing".

But seriously, alt-right has become a contaninated meme. It needs to be ended. Referring to something as "alt-right" is like saying "true conservative" at this point.

ta user, though vox day was like 'vox populi day' or some free speech holiday that the left I've Ted to be outraged at

*incented

Ricky's tweets are correct and they are also "anti-Semitic". It's a case of both sides being correct in their assertions. Up to the audience to decide.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Or at least make TheDailyStormer/IronMarch be the biggest thing associated with the alt-right

checked

archive.is/21N0i

Yeah, I guess I just got ahead of myself and forgot to archive. I was pretty disgusted. I'm always sure to archive stuff, though. this was an aberration

It's branding. When normies and kike media start talking about some "alt-right," a term that nobody ever even really used before, then you know they are trying to box you into a certain framework that they can define. It's like a stereotype. They create the image of "alt-right" in the mind of normies. Same thing kikes did to the word "conservative."

The correct action would be for everyone to start shitting on the term to keep them from boxing us in and pinning us down.

I read most of it. Mensch got all fired up about the Six Gorillion, and how it was much more important to America and the world than any other great loss of life in history, even the more recent ones.

Typical kikery.

The funniest part was Vox referring to "Holocaustianity."

I don't think we should actively tank the term "alt-right" – I just think we should ignore it and keep insisting that it doesn't exist… at least, as far as we know. We should let Milo put us into a box like he did in that one article by that article I'm part of the alt-right, but simply part of the "meme team" or whatever And, I think everyone should be wary of anyone claiming that label. Seems very co-opty to me.

I don't care if he is.

Go away Louise. Stop linking to your shit site funded by Murdoch.

Oldfag here.

"Alternative music" or college rock went to shit about 18-24 months after it got 'big' in the 90s.

He's better than John Scalzi who just recycles shit

this.

they have to create a "thing" for them to attack. Our strength right now is our random zerg-rush tactics kekekekekekkekeekekeke and asymmetric and unconventional warfare. I think Vox was right about that part. The Left doesn't know what to do. They call us racist, so we photoshop them into a gas chamber and laugh. They are totally bewildered.

Absolutely. I suggest we start using this term. Any time anyone comes out with the 6 gorrillion or antisemitism or le ebul nazi, we should just say, "sorry. not religious. I don't practice holocaustianity" or something like that.

THIS

sadly, I'm this old, too, and user is right. It was huge, but people forget most of the good stuff came out in '94 & '95.

Anyone noticed how many Jews used this word when they write shit?

maybe, but that's a Goebbels quote, and translated from German.

why isn't Courtney holding that gun?

Does anyone know where this term - alt-right - originated? Who first used it? Do we have any google analytics wizards here? I've been wondering this for some time - ever since people started calling me alt-right and I had no idea wtf they were talking about.

Did a Joogle search and hit this Wikipedia entry.

Looks like it was written by the SPLC.

Makes me kind of like the term "alt right" now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Top Kek

From the Wiki

I would've liked the term 'far-right' much more, much harder to try to subvert that. Also it doesn't matter much how it originated, just how much it has been manipulated for the goal of being a controlled opposition term.

Holy fucking shit, fam. That Wiki is brand spanking new. It quotes and notes the article on Taylor Swift being considered an Aryan Goddess, and that was published May 25th; 3 fucking days ago.

I smell kikery.

we're "The Right". we're not the alternative to anything, least of all cuckservatives who are controlled opposition and not right-wing anyway.

The actual right wing, us, has been suppressed in the West since the world wars.

Something fishy is going on.

Fuck labels. I'm not going to get all tore up about what we call ourselves. That's a waste of time.

BUT, someone using a label so they can harm our memes; that's something else altogether.

“Alternative” means something that isn't something else. What a completely useless word.

Just say American nationalist. Simple. We fight against anti-American zionists.

I was in high school.

Louse Mensch is a disgusting slimy cunt regardless of any heritage.

I was an underage b@ in fucking middle school.

Now iv'e been here 8 years and i'm 22.

Fucking hell

I was in Washington, IOWA

Pretty sure a jew, but pretty based nonetheless.

What's funny is that this alt-right thing is more like "old-right." I mean, how many of us on the so-called alt-right don't like Pat Buchanan, nahmean? I know there's a new element to it esp with technology, and it probably isn't as socially conservative (or at least not as religious) as 1992 Buchanan. But, what I'm saying is, its just the majority of the Republicans kicking the fucking neocohens in the teeth, no?

oh yeah, well everyone know kikes run TOW. And, we've already been saying ITT that the creation of the "alt-right" gives the Left a target where before they had none

see above. Pat Buchanan was really popular still as late as '92

why? Its always best not to sound "extremist"

Jeb is such a loser.

Berdy much, as far as I can tell. That's been a personal theme of mine for a while now anyway.

Yeah. I got that same feeling after I read the Wiki.

"Let's lump all the groups who oppose the (((establishment))) together, and tar them all with the anti-Semite brush. Look! We have their Hitler memes!"

Something like that.

I love Pat. I don't even mind his Catholicism, because it's old school RC. He doesn't care much for the Kike Pope.

I've followed the guy many decades. He's making a comeback, too, with Trump.

Vox Day is a spic who wants whites to worship Haysus.

I always just call myself a radical right wing extremist because it is funny.

Yeah, we need to watch out for this. we need to make sure we don't become a target

see

Holy shit I never realized PJB was RC. I thought he was just a conservative Protestant, since he was always so popular among Evangelicals growing up (who have no love lost for the RCC) He is making a bit of a come-back, but every so many years the kike shills come out and scream "antisemite" and get him fired again. It really pisses me off, especially since nothing he says is really that extreme, except some of his social conservatism stuff (arguably)

is he really a spic? has anyone told him he needs to go back? haha

And "racist."

Back in '96 when he was running for President, he made a stop by a cemetery to visit the grave of his great-grandfather, a Confederate Veteran. The papers reported it like, "Pat Buchanan visits the grave of his ancestor who fought for slavery."

They all did, left and right. This was before we knew about the Neocohens, and they were attacking Pat "from the right."

I don't think we are the target, if you mean Holla Forums

We're too small. They seek to use our Nazi memes to paint all the alt-righters as neo-Nazis.

Holocaustianity is evil.

Those fucking kikes. You know, Frontline or something like that did a documentary on them (neocohens) in the early-mid 90s that is really, really revealing. They are very open about being (or having been) Communists, being Jews, etc. I can't for the life of me find it. I can't remember the name - I found it in the University library on VHS.

Vox Day is a pen name of Theodore Beale, sci-fi writer who was drummed out of the club for pointing out that Tor Books practically own the Hugo Awards.

Instead of being a good boy and bending the knee he now makes a living with his own publishing house, using a bunch of trolls he's gathered to shit up and tank the Hugo awards every year. He wrote "SJWs Always Lie" and co-wrote "Cuckservative", both on the Holla Forums reading list.

He also has a jimmy-rustling sideline in publicizing the number of creeps (Scalzi, GRRM) and known paedophiles in sci-fi (Marion Zimmer Bradley and her creepy husband, Arthur C. Clarke, the rumours that swirled around Asimov).

His politics aren't outright Holla Forums, but he does have some opinions on 'diversity = war' and 'import the third world, get the third world' that a lot of us could nod along with.

The best one I've seen is a BBC doc made in 2002 called, The War Party.

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

If you get ahold of it see if you can dump it in MEGA or something. YouTube too.

He claims to be an "everything nationalist" which doesn't exactly sit right with me (as to be honest it just seems like a logical position of retreat for someone who still wants to believe in multiculturalism but realizes that means separatism). I'm willing to let that slide though, because in all respects he's essentially a Holla Forums moderate. Far more so than any of the other e-celebrities or supposed "alt-right" figureheads.

And, to be honest, with his background I can easily see why he would be an "everything nationalist," as it's the only way he can support whites without being white himself, really.

4/pol/ is pretty big, and they don't know the difference between Holla Forums and imageboard culture in general, since to them is just a sensory overload of "offensive" imagery etc. I think in general they're just trying to create a monster they can beat up on and stawman any goy politician into so they can get their kike commie neocohen friends back into power on the right. that we have to stop or the West is dead.

I think I've seen this one. This one was older, and I think much more candid.

I will. I need to try to go back and find it. I just can't remember how I found it in the first place. I think a buddy gave me the actual name of the piece, which I have forgotten now. I thought I tried to make a digital recording, but I can't find it now

What do you expect from a redskin nationalist?

Exactly. It's about all I can realistically expect from him, and I'll take what I can get. Plus I really don't have a problem with Indians. They haven't been bothersome for more than a century now.

Please post when you find it. I just searched Jewtube and came up empty.

A blogger and political coloumnest that's been criticizing multiculturalism and zionism since the early 2000's. He has a lot of ties to allot of the old game blogs (especially roissy in new york, who has also become strongly redpilled)

It's amazing to me that people who post on Holla Forums often have no idea who allot of these people are when they are in allot of ways the founding fathers of the red-pill. the alt-right is the child of the old game and PUA blogs and the 'manosphere" in general. For a lot of people back then the critical eye opening redpill was being exposed to the fact that feminism is cancerous and women aren't worth white knighting whihc leads to a restructuring of how you understand the roles and relationships of the sexes and thus how you understand the fundamental structure of society and peoples places in it.

It's funny to me that this is what he's starting to be popularly known for these days when he's been a long-time thorn in the side of establishment republicans and he's often commented in the past on his blog about how his ideas and figures will pop up unsourced all over the net because people don't want to associate with him. He had a book contract cancelled on him because he decided to use it to call out conservative media figure heads (like Bill O'Reilly) as well as liberal ones.

The word alt-right has been around for a while now in various forms and states of hyphenation. The New Right is also something we used to call it and was deeply tied with the darkenlightenment neo-reactionary blogs of the early and mid 2000's. Holla Forums likes to act like it's the be all end all of the far-right but There's an entire body of literature, periodicals, blogs, etc the predate Holla Forums by a decade laying all of the ground work for what's allow Holla Forums to shine post 2012 and the general lack of awareness of all of this foundation is actually really shocking to me no matter how often I see it, such as in this thread with the general ignorance of Vox who has been around and active for a long, long time.

He's mixed blood, His grandfather fought in the mexican revolution and he has significant English and Amerindian blood. He's lived in italy for 20 years now or thereabouts.

Help me search? If I found a name, I would know it. It might not be on jewtube, but if I found the name I could get it from the school again and try to record it.

Timeframe: maybe 90-95 i think
Keywords:
New York Intellectuals
Neoconservative
Trotskyite
Jew(ish)

Daniel Bell
Iriving Kristol
(there were four in total, I think)

PBS
Frontline
20/20
48 Hours
(it was one of these shows)

I think I found it

pbs.org/arguing/

Looks interesting. There's also this interview Irving Kristol did with Brian Lamb, if you haven't seen it. He cops to being a Trotskyite here too.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9kGFUfm8rU

thanks i'll check it out

see, people need to learn way more about the Left - they get away with so much bc we're always fighting their last instantiation. They were able to claim they were "right-wing" while still being Trotskyists, bc people didn't understand their literature (ie. their crazy ideology) as so never understood their true intentions. "Spreading Democracy" is classic Trotskyite shit

I first heard about him during the GG and sad puppies shit. He isn't the best, but he is very intelligent and honest, which is the most you can really ask for. He seems a little too focused on the "SJWs" and less on the establishment, which just shows who he runs into more.

I started with the "manosphere" stuff too, though i didn't get anywhere until I started listening to girlwriteswhat. It's a pretty good path for being redpilled, because no one likes feminists,

I have no idea why everyone on here seems to have a hate boner for the alt-right, as if it's an actual political party. The only explanation I can think of is Milo being a huge faggot and race mixer, and claiming to be a figurehead of the alt right. With that recent D&C shill thread, I'm starting to think it was a organised effort.

All in all, it doesn't matter what Holla Forums calls itself, what group it identifies with, or what e-celebs or politicians it follows, as long as we stay within ideological bounds, we will always be Holla Forums.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/anti-semitism-debate-part-one.html

Fun back and forth between some newfag who doesn't like Milo's degeneracy, and oldfags who don't care

Get out of here Louise.

yes

ey bb, want sum fuk?

Yeah, and before that it was all on stormfront or white nationalist publications. There is nothing new in the "alt-right" or "new right" or any of these other things. It's all come down the grapevine from William Luther Pierce and the rest from decades ago.

Did I exclude stormfront in my post anywhere? Or are you tacitly admitting you are a migrant shitposter from that worthless honeypot?

That wasn't my point at all, my point was that Holla Forums is entirely ignorant of the people who came before it and made it possible for them to be openly Holla Forums on social media. There was an intellectual groundwork that was laid for them.

Pierce was very influential, yes, but he wasn't the only one, human biodiversity is not the only aspect of the alt-right.

I'm not sure what you're actually trying to say here because I don't directly disagree with anything you say.

BUUUUUUUUURN!!!

Now user will start calling you a kike like the Holla Forums shills bc muh stormfaggery is the true Holla Forums hurr durr

No, that is a pretty, intelligent white woman. Like most of our race she has simply been led astray.

But while I may fume about their actions and ideologies, I can't hate them for the lie they were born into.

I can't despise a Hindu for not being Christian. It's just how he was raised and what he's been taught. I also can't hate a white person for not being an ethnonationalist. It's how they were raised and what they were taught.

We should never stop the effort to redpill our fellow whites. Usually a brick of truth to the head isn't enough. The way most people are indoctrinated, you have to drop the building on them.

Keep your wits about you. Hold fast.

Hail victory.

Makes sense seeing as Neo-Cohens had co-opt the "right" label in the USA. The Jews at the SPLC wouldn't want to tarnish the reputation of the Neo-Cohen Jews

They chose the right because the right are the only ones patriotic enough to make the sacrifice of war.

If Maoists or Muslims would drop bombs and spill blood where they wanted, they'd be that instead.

That's becacuse there are some leftist anons here that hate Milo for giving the right wing any relevance. They got upset when Milo was carried in like the queen of Sheba amidst cheers for some talk.
Tough luck honies, the left had its fun in the sun, it decided to stand behind humorless social justice preachers and Islam.

They chose the right because they were anti-stalinists, so by default they were "right". then, they chose to infiltrate it to attempt to get it to carry out their communist plans.

I was just saying that those bloggers just repeated all the same things people were saying decades earlier in white nationalism. That is the core of "alt-right," not dark enlightenment or whatever faggotry that has now been forgotten.

I like Vox Day, he's pretty based. His only fault is that he doesn't hate jews enough, but he does recognize that all non-whites must go back. He openly calls for it.

Now that's just untrue. Show me the extensive white nationalist literature on feudalism or merantilism or technocracy. Where was the scathing white nationalist critique of feminism, white nationalist critiques of democracy weren't nearly as well developed as alt-right critiques. White nationalists rely too much on their own sources and it shows, after Rockwell the american nazi party became a joke and it still remains a joke.

You have the northwest front people who, props to them, actually have tried to settle a specific homeland for their movement and identity but intellectually they bring nothing to the table.

Who do you think was discussing Yockey or Evola or Sunic or Benoist in 2004-2008? It wasn't some unified white-nationalist crowd, it was what we would now call the alt-right. Were there white-nationalists involved, yes? American Renaissance has been around since the 90's and their contributions are colossal.

But they aren't the whole picture,

dat jaw doh.

What about Sam Francis? I think he was already dead by 08, though, i guess

disgusting. and, what sort of surname is mensch?

German, but Peter Mensch her husband is a Jew music manager.

yep. and she was flipping shit over muh holocaust. fucking cunt

Looks like a fucking man. I'm sick of seeing manjawed females, what the fuck is going on?

seems to me like it's an old worn-out argument of who's the more true-est conservative.

but they do get one thing correct: fire left, never right.

Fedora GTFO. Vox is mostly white, English and Irish I think. Although he claims Native American so he can use the "muh oppressed ancestors" rhetoric back at the leftists. He's probably 1/16th or something like most of the people claiming native heritage are.

she's crypto

gas yourself r9k faggot.

one of the worst things that ever happened to Holla Forums was being infected with these "sad virgin neckbeard" memes.

@Ricky_Vaughn99 is one of the few Twitter accounts I like.

I do think he's going a bit dindu nuffin over this though, of course his tweets are antisemitic (nothing wrong with that) and of course these people posting jew cartoons are cheerleading the Holohoax.

Claiming dinduism on this stuff is the same thing the Left does with their aggressive anti European/white propaganda.

"alt right" was popularized by Richard Spencer.

just what Holla Forums needs though, a bunch of autistics arguing about the meaning of words, real helpful.

Fuck off normalfag. Don't you have a party filled with niggers hitting on white sluts to get drunk at?

fuck. spoiler that shit man

No.

hello Vox

The fact that you /r9k/ faggots have such a warped view of reality really grates on me, white women are less likely to fuck non-whites than white men are - and they're both in such a minority of our race that constantly focusing on that over the pressing issues makes you look like a virgin flipping out at whatever narrative he's created to justify his virginity.

Kill yourself, you hideous fat fuck.

Most of them are just lazy faggots who don't want to do anything to make themselves better (or who have ridiculously high standards) and so want to cry about how all the women are so mean - take the black pill boo hoo. fucking pussies. I've seen some pretty dumb fucks get chicks.

Yeah yeah keep virtue signalling some more you self-righteous hypocrite. The only purpose in life is to fuck huh? For an enlightened being you sure have the mentality of a jungle nigger.

Femaoist trash. Fuck you and your tumblr cancer.

Haha, cripes. You're festering like a maggot in a corpse over nothing and using shaming tactics on a fucking imageboard.

You have no power here.

Shaming and ostracising tactics are perfectly valid, especially on easily triggered degenerate faggots. I don't think you're going to find any sympathy for your degeneracy and crass plebeian weltanschauung here lad.

jog on

Great post user.

Vox Day is very intelligent. Holla Forums like to be contrarian on everything. But Vox has things worth saying.

'alt-right' is a cuck term invented by the same Republicuck and Cuckservatives who bend over for Leftism.

They want to tap into the disenfranchised young and reel them back in. They are the ones who want to prevent the youngsters from going full-Right. They're just more of the same old cucks that suck Leftist cock.

Spotted the femishit.

And another crying little bitch being salty over Holla Forums.

Get the fuck off if you don't like Holla Forumsaks and stop shilling your bluepilled weakass normie-tier idols.

Just call her a Teletubby.

0/10. As if anyone would know who this is.

wow you faggots sure are subtle

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/21/louise-mensch-twitter-jeremy-corbyn_n_8022926.html

Hello, cuck.

looks like a shill thread to me lads, my guess it it's some goon or jew, or goon jew of Quinn fame looking to stir up "hate" and clicks on their own stuff.

Language like "hate fuck" is a give away, no decent person really thinks that and types it in, only a strange SJW thinks that way

You know how I know you're a fucking shill? Because cunts like you spent WAAAY more time criticizing and mocking other right-wingers than you do our enemies. You reek of Sinead.

@SwiftOnOikonomy is the best alt-right account

That guy must have extreme autism. He tweets hundreds of times a day and it's literally around the clock. Cool content, though.

The best thing about it is how desperate she comes across. She gracelessly reveals the fact that she considers antisemitism to be more important than any other form of discrimination, but is too much of a jew-loving zealot to realise. It's also eye-opening to witness her pathetic attempts to delude herself and her readership into believing that young people and niggers (spics,etc) give a flying fuck about the supposed hardships of the kikes.

Vox comes across as a bit of a cuck, though, and obviously plays into the poisonous rebranding of the kike, Milo, with his whole 'the memesters don't care: they're just joking, goyim' bullshit (not to mention the notion that the holocaust actually happened). Not sure if he was just saying that for the sake of expediency.

Any way you look at it: they are scared - damned scared.

Also, her efforts to avoid addressing any mention of jewish influence over the media being the reason that such a tiny minority of people receive such endless favourable propaganda were pretty evident.

alt-right just means race realist and anti-Jewish

Claims to have paperwork that would put that idea to rest. Figure like always he's holding it in reserve for a Puppy maneuver.

same here

I like Vox. Rarely do people so narcissistic about their intellect have the ability to admit when they were wrong and how their opinion has changed. He is apparently a convert from libertarianism to something more nationalistic and consistently shits on "free trade." He's even been referencing Steve Keen lately, which would be anathema to most libertarian amateur-economist autistics. What's hilarious is he still has some of the most autistic libertarians (the type that all LARP as Cato the Younger that will never compromise on muh principles, and may they reach the same end as their esteemed) in his comment section, some of whom were retarded enough to shill for Ted Cruz. Now though those types are more or less openly mocked.

She sort of looks like a blonde Emma Watson

It really just means race realist. The anti-jewish sentiment isn't a constant through everyone that identifies as alt-right. Holla Forums shitting on the alt-right as much as people do is frankly ridiculous when there's so few people that are openly pro-white in today's society. All energy should be focused on the anti-whites since our race's backs are against the wall, the degeneracy can be addressed once the threat of genocide has been taken care of.

Yep. That's what I saw too. Happens every time. Name the Jew, lose your job, apologize and live in obscurity.

wait, is that real? was she really searching for whether other people were saying she was a jew?

There's only a solution to this problem and it's a Final one.

Looks like she just needs some dick.

you don't know how true this is. her husband is jew

More like, "P-please don't say I'm racist… my grandma was 1/64th Cherokee!" Really a basic-bitch cuck maneuver that never works for ANYBODY on the right.

Go listen to his interview on TDS. He cucks out as hard as he possibly can on race. It was disgusting.

Over simplifying Vox a little bit. He's a mongrel so there's that of course, but he's very open and sympathetic for Europeans cleansing Europe. His interviews with Stefan Molyeux and TheDailyShoah went so far to say.