Advice Thread

Post your problems here so that your fellow anons may advise you to the best of their abilities.

My problem is that some dickhead thinks Holla Forums is /adv/.

I prefer boards that have users.

Then why are you on Holla Forums?

Good question, but please stop downvoting my thread.

You just earned yourself a 3rd downvote.

Rude

Hello

Where the fuck are we??

I guess OP got his mind stuck on reddit
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kys

It was a joke user, don't get angry.

I feel like 90% of user-kun is "hah kys" and the last 10% is "damn i feel you" externally
But on the inside user-kun is this webm to everything simultaneously.

I feel you fam now kys

ooooo 50/50 split. I like that.

I'm lazy. I could graduate this term if I work hard but I know damn well I'm going to put it off until the end and do the bare minimum to pass. This means I'll graduate 6 months later than planned, which in turn means I'll graduate in a recession. It will be much more difficult to get a job, and there is no benefit to the delay. I have responsibilities that I'm putting off for no good reason. I have no confidence that anything I do will make a real difference. I'm also fat, poor, and have bad teeth.

Stop being a lazy FUCCBOI and all of those other problems would be solved. Alternatively you could stop eating so fucking much, then you would be less fat, have more money, and likely have better teeth as well.

So, is there a easy job that you can get with no work exp or degree that I can live off of. I don't mind being poor, as long as I have internet.
I do have a High School diploma

don't really care about*

I don't have friends either but I do just fine.

That's not a problem then.

Nobody does, there's not much you can do about it except get autismbux or move in with mummy.

It's probably worth staying in unless you really can't stand it.

That's why you're in college, silly.

Ask your teacher or read some books to get a feel for it.

You'll probably be happy if you fix your other problems.

Well then it's not a problem then.

I've used onaholes and I really don't think sexbots would be such a different experience that they're worth staying alive for.

Stop eating.

I can't fix that.

I suggest stocking supermarket shelves, it can be done at night if you're antisocial.

Stop posting this shit in every thread you pathetic FUCCBOI.

thanks, user
I do disagree about the sexbot, should have said gf-bots

didn't mean to sage

How do I pull the switch without all the drama?

My GF is fat, she's nice but not attractive to me anymore. There's this hot chick at work and she seems to like me, but if I dump the fat girl she will make my life hell at work since she works there too.

So how can I dump her without drama?

My advice is that you stop lying on imageboards.

Tell her you're pregnant.

That's the funniest gif I've seen in months! Thanks

It crinkles the pictures

keklings

np

All you need is a job.

I am bumping this thread.

Look for jobs in gambling/betting agencies.
But first, do a few volunteer things to boost up your resume.

I did, and I was in the same situation as you. Now, I still poor, fat and have bad teeth but this time I got a job and my own flat, so that gives me some confidence.

It's ok to be lazy, but you have to EARN your laziness.

No such thing as doing anything awkward without drama.

You should never ever get in a relationship in work.

Just quit your job first, that way you won't be working in a hell hole when you dump her.

Thinking of making a tumblr just to meet girls and get a ldr from one of them. I care less about their beliefs; I just want a girl to be excited about me. The loneliness is too bad (NEET, internet is the only place i can meet girls), I can't think of anywhere else to find a lot of (lonely) girls online. Omegle has become really, really difficult to use to that end.

Don't do it user, it's not worth it.

My shit has been greenish for 48 hours now.
What's that all about?

Like I said, I just want a girl to be excited about me. I'm going to try avoiding the asexual genderfluids etc. I can tolerate everything else. Unless you have a better (and more sane) idea, I must wake up tomorrow and do what must be done.

Here's a handy chart.

Kidnapping a woman and brainwashing her into loving you would be a more viable solution than going to tumblr.

Your options are to either quit, get her to break up with you, or just nut up and do it.

Or cheat, you fucking slime.

Any girl who is dating you simply because they are lonely won't make for a fun girlfriend. If you really want someone to be "excited" about you, they have to actually like you. And that's a tricky thing to do. I only got my current gf when I had finally stopped trying to get her.

If you aren't handsome and charismatic (not "or", "and") then you're best bet - and it's gonna sound stupid - is to be honest and true friends with them. Don't coddle them or cater to them, but treat them like people. Odds are the interaction will be good for you anyways, and if a girl winds up liking you when you're "you" around them you'll have that much better of a relationship.

What's the deal with omegle? I saw a lot of recorded videos where a lot of teens spread their legs
Is this really how it works there? If so it sounds like a good place to find either lonely or whory girls or both

How can I instantly feel happy again after something got me down? INB4 Heroin
I mean if someone just fucking ruins your day by fucking you over, I hate those times

Try fucking the other person harder than they fucked you. Alternatively you could look at pictures of cute girls or immerse yourself in mindless escapism like I do.

Kinda hard to fuck over your best friend over minor things, its more that I feel like shit because of superfluous shit I guess

We're from different sides of the tracks, user. At least in my experience, turning loneliness into "true" love (for lack of a better term) isn't really hard. If you're able to play your cards right, they just rationalize that you are what they've been looking for, they just let themselves fall and suddenly they're not dating out of loneliness. If you don't know how, you'll have a really off relationship and they eventually quit.

Never had a female friend in my life. Every girl I've been with (online or irl) ends up liking me in less than a week. If a week passes and nothing happens, they tend to become bored and I split at that point. Remember I'm NEET though, but if I can apply it online I may as well try it.

That certainly was the case years ago, but obviously not with all the girls. You could invest maybe 1-2 hours on the site, and walk out with like, 2 or 3 kiks (which I preferred) or you could try to press for camshows if your game was good, but now they've started banning that kind of behaviour (undressing etc). Question mode used to be easier than cams to find girls. These days there are way too many teenage FUCCBOIs running rampant, so it takes a really long time to find a girl, and of the girls you find, only a few may give a skype or something. It's not worth the time and effort now. If you have a lot of time to burn, you could try playing the odds but I wouldn't recommend it.

Not a problem per se, but Im gonna bang a milf soon. What to expect?

getting tucked into bed

Mediocre sex with a used up old roastie.

She's not like straight up 40 I mean she's moderately young

Any girl over 15 years of age is probably a roastie.

kek Im 19 so I'll take a "roastie" if it rubs me the right way

Also I actually have ridiculous standards, but this feels alright

You obviously have no standards whatsoever if you're willing to put your dick in a non virginal girl.

nice bait. When I was in high school I only went after 9's and 10's

Roastie detected

There's this girl that's been in my school, I've liked her for quite a long time. I had the balls to ask her to the prom last year, and got rejected. All I remember was trying to drive home with tears soaking my face.

I hate everything she's about, I hate everything about her. But yet, my mind is infatuated at the essence of her presence. I wasted a whole summer being sad and planning on how I could get the tables in my favor; to no avail. I wish I wasn't socially awkward, but I've already ingrained the minds of her niche clique with a mindset of me not being a socially acceptable person as I'm not narcissistic.

I hate everything about her, but yet, I love her so much. I'd never like something bad to happen to her, and have had vivid dreams of saving her from jumping off that cliff.

Sorry for the mess of details, it just came from the mind. Please advise.

This is hands down (kappa) my favorite nude of my waifu. Have one hell of a fap

It's not worth torturing yourself over a girl who doesn't care about you. It's only going to get worse if you continue to obsess over her, you need to stop being a cuck and embrace the loneliness.

What did you mean by this?

Your waifu a shit

I can't fix that.

Been in the same situation, and all I've gotta say is accept that you are not in a position to get that girl, and move on. This sounds cliche, but you have the rest of your life to find someone else to share the warm part of your heart with.

Advice is good

sometimes

Advice for any problem in general: Kys.

Well do you have a better alternative? id like one too

I would post my problems,but all you mother fuckers would be crying too hard to reply.

i can solve this, stop being a special snowflake
you're welcome :^)