Help me to choice one!

Help me to choice one!

What are the fucking pros to being a little girl?

I can already control people's minds. So live till 200.

Being lusted over by sick fucks

Red

You will live (suffer) longer (more)

there is 1 answer to this question.

Maybe you should choose to get glasses instead.

low quality bait.

Not bait my friend, just pointing out a mistake in his observation.

Lots of wierdoes here yearn to be a little girl.

sandnigger detected

You can masturbate in the mirror or have sex with older men.

or have sex with other little girls who think they're just experimenting with another little girl.

Tons of literally free money being a hooker to clients who will pay out the ass. Plus you're still an adult male in the head so there's that. Further, think of this, by the time you'll have grown up again, they'll have lots of life extension technology, so its like getting perk number three completely free.

I'll take B. The hability to control peoples mind

Shit, why didn't I think of that?

OP here.

I have weird fetishes, as you may have noticed by the first item in the list.

I would like, for instance, to create a small village in which adult women are treated like babies.

I have other fetishes, but this power would be mainly used to satisfy my weird paraphilias. I have a fetish for the idea of "forcing" people to like doing things that they wouldn't ever done or like it.

There's also other pros (for instance: I could become a billionaire very easily with this power).

oh it's you, i see you are expanding your photoset.

You won't have a penis. That sucks. I can't imagine life without a penis. Probably kill myself

I choose B everything else is ass. Pic related but 2 as bad since I age normally.

OP here.

Who's the fucking creep and weirdo who wouldn't like to be a little girl? Being all pretty and wearing cute dress and white tights all the time?

That's the million rupees question, my dear.

If you stay a little girl forever then A otherwise B is the only good answer since the possibilities are endless.

You keep posting pics like that and we'll get along just fine.

Having a cunnie is 20x better than having a penis.
The only thing that'd make option 1 better is if you stayed a little girl forever.

Are you speaking from experience?

I mean, i wouldn't want to be a little girl because of how i would fit into society when i got older and the fact that i would never, not once, in my life have a real friend since women are all out to slit eachtoher's throats socially, but have you ever seen a woman when she's having a full body uncontrollable orgasm and starts twitching from pleasure?

Are you that guy who said I barely spoke English? haha It hurt bro :( #justkidding

But I'm reading carefully to make sure I won't make any mistake and that I will respect the rules of the good English grammar XD

Also, you should download those torrents that I've posted here, they are not virus haha serious!

Similar to putting a hot pepper up her ass I'm guessing

I mean, in a way… if you choose that.. You probably could use the whole humanity to try to:

* Reverse old age, so there extending your life-span way more than just 200 years.

* Brain transplants? Who knows… There's some Chinese scientists trying to perform a head transplant so.. the sky is the limit?

I think it comes without saying that… you would get older but… you wouldn't get all fucked and shit.

OR…..

You could make them to think that your dick is like…the best freaking ice-cream in the world, and they would all like:

- Daddy, daddy! Let be havi somi ice-ceam!

- Oh, sweetheart, you know you can't have ice-cream all the time!

- Pliseeee

- Ok, then! But, I'm just doing that because I love you!

can die any second then

good social skill is enough. More power isn't necessary fun. I might not use the power frequently.

that's telling that I get another life which is the only answer. The amount of time you live will be multioplied by 2 with logic. Thus making almost equal to live 200 year max. Considering I'm having the same consciousness, I will simply become whatever I feel like.

Do to my circumstances my chances of mortality are considerably higher than the average person. I wish to live up to 200 years old

You're thinking way, way too small.
The ability to control people's minds isn't comparable with a sociopath's ability to manipulate emotions. With the 2nd power you can control someone you've never met before without needing to say a word. You can have them kill someone or themselves, steal something and stash it where you can find it later, etc. All without absolutely zero risk to you because you never interacted with the person.
If you don't think that'd be fun or that you'd use it frequently, you're one boring nigger.

The way I imagine it would work like: You can't die of any disease or health problems. But you wouldn't be like… Highlander and shit. So this 200 years would be like "If I'm not shot by black people… I can live up to 200".

Let's say that if you wish, you can be a little girl forever.

A all day then.

I meant, for the duration of a normal life-spam (60/80 years old). But… I suppose that this would be way better than getting freaking old, as we normally do.

I always masturbate reading stories about people transformed into little girls

The autistic man's fetish.

Dat lack of trigger discipline

I dont think hes diaperfag, didnt diaperfag explain he wasnt even into it he just liked shitposting one model?
Either way I havent seen him post in a bit so who knows

Ye mang im not the guy that actually likes diapers, I just shitpost one model, thats how you can recognize me I guess
I dont really feel like using a tripcode or start avatarfagging but that lithuanian guy keeps taking creddit :^(

I said it, still forgot to thank you for the sets of image related model though, you got a subscription to it?

Being a qt little girl for the rest of my life sounds great tbh

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Sageanon if youre going to use the same trademark insults at least avatarfag again you fucking pussy, wuff you :^3

Number two is obviously the best. If you can have anyone in the world at your bidding, what you can accomplish is nearly infinite.