Actually Named The Jew In Class

Fought back in class. Actually named the Jew.

Dropped redpills. Sick of victimism culture of "Latinos" and niggers:

Continued in next post…

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/5938843/1/Life-At-Pizza-Hut
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Continued…

Never got shit for it. Utter silence. Professor never mentioned it again. Never talked with me. Received no reprimand. Ended class after that. Some people uttered shit, but real low.

White Chads high fived me after class. Ended up banging one of the sorority girls in the class a day later. In bed she said she liked me because I was "strong" and a "man."

Thanks user. Named the Jew, but I had the good fortune of using my stupid "Latino card."

Go Trump!

Good job white spic.

I hope I didn't trigger you.

Duuude
That's SO kool!!!
I once called an African American a n!gger but I did it quietly so it was hard to hear ヽ༼ຈຈ༽ノ
any other good stories? xD

Nice OP, are you really going back to your country to fight Marxists? That's pretty admirable.

Lurk more newfag.

Nice fantasy

Especially the part about the women fucking you because you "are a real man".

Lol sounds like fan fiction but if its real, thats cool. Are you claiming to be a spic who looks white, a descendant of Spain(100% white), OR a 90%+ Spaniard but some injun blood?

As a person who was openly nationalist with my friends (and i lost every one of them), i know that op is lying about that part.

Modern women like more active communists, than active fascists. That was confirmed by commie kikes themselves. Because they allow them to be sluts, and therefore sluts come to them without fearing that man would be jealous to get cucked after.

Fear strikes a heart of a woman who sees a man who will not tolerate their bullshit, such mentality especially applied to countries like sweden or france. If you are true nationalist, you don't "bang chicks", but seek how to make a strong family.

I had a professor who basically said that the Weimar Republic's degeneracy was correlated with the presence of Jewish bankers
He was black
Nobody even picked up on it but me
We watched Triumph of the Will and Jewish girls looked away from the screen when Hitler came on kek

I like your style, ese. People tend to forget that whites exist in Latin America to this day, a product of Spanish purity of blood law.

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah
Where is this hate coming from?
I'm a white aryan brother!
I've been here for 2 entire months and have walked around the concentration camp (where the Jews go!) a few times already!
Why don't you do something nifty and blog a story like OP? (although he's a phaggot, LOL!)

pick one

We already know you're a Goon. The mods added a feature where suspected Goons have their IP shown to non-Goons.

Gr8 b8 m8
On a blog post, there was this Mexican girl who had the hots for me. I never made any advances on her because I was friends with her brother. And she was short as fuck. Bros before hoes. ::DD

Are you Swedish? Did you try making new friends when your faggot old ones abandoned you for your political views?

I am supposed to believe this ?

Have to agree with swedebro here. The women I've met don't like nationalists

Fantasies are nice but keep them to yourself

But, Sparinards are not really white. In fact, they are one of the darkest Europeans.

I don't get why OP how blonde hair or blue eyes if hes Spanish.

le brown boy detected! xD

Pure European Spainiards are a darker White.
Middle and South America are in no way white.

Eping memay my namefag friend

In all due seriousness, latina girls tend to be too short for my taste. I want girls to at least be around my height.

That was a cool FanFiction OP. You should read mine some day!

Honestly every time someone doubts the whiteness of Hispanics, i remember this movie.

I'll read yours, friend :)

you really didnt need to describe yourself and stuff so much
bretty gud doe

Here you go user, it's quite long however.

I want girls to be of my same ethnicity so our people don't wither away and die of become mutts.
But that's me.

Oh good.

Whoa. That's a fucking book. I wanted to waste my time writing something this big, and someone degenerate has time to write farting fan fictions about cartoon characters…

I have no purpose in life anymore.

It's still being updated.

fanfiction.net/s/5938843/1/Life-At-Pizza-Hut

Degenerate

my first crush was a Latina

This is great, except for the degenerate sexing you did.

Slaying sorority pussy is not how you bring honor to this country.

I pity the dead, for they cannot know of such joys.

Well I tend to prefer white girls anyways because I like slim tall girls, something you never see with Sheeboons and the other races.

Also
Actually I am

Oh jesus christ. This chapter should be a required read by anyone unfortunate enough to know about this

Cringe warning of course.

Isn't Catalonia extremely white? With many light skinned and light haired people?

BTW, why is portugal a place instead of just part of spain? Aren't they extremely similar?

Wasn't Portugal originally inhabited by a tribe which differed from the other Celtiberian tribes in Spain by origin ( The Lusitani )

Daaam son
Sage for blogpost though.

dear lord I hope the author isn't among us

The fuck are you doing? We find that deplorable, not commendable.

Le donne non ci vogliono più bene
perché portiamo la camicia nera
hanno detto che siamo da catene,
Hanno detto che siamo da galera.
L'amore coi fascisti non conviene.
Meglio un vigliacco che non ha bandiera,
uno che serberà la pelle intera,
uno che non ha sangue nelle vene.
Ce ne freghiamo.

Mussolini couldn't have been more right.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Cool story bro, first post is somewhat believable. You go off the deep end with the second one though. tone it down a little.

I can make shit up too.

holy shit, your fucking awesome!!

Women don't give a shit about your political views, just like the majority of them don't give a shit about politics in general. They are interested in how well you are fairing in your social life though, and nationalists tend to not have many normalfag friends. Also they are interested in how much you strike their sympathy plus how good you look.

Even if you are a hardcore nationalists, you could possibly bang a communist chick.
Not that it is important though.

I need an explanation, what the hell is this? Sonic fanfic?

It's all real guize!44!!!

Now mention how Christendom conquered pagan Germanic lands, and see every Aryanist lose their shit and start going on about the equivalent of "muh Christian priviledge".

It is so refreshing to see the blue-blooded actually hold their head up high for once since 1800.

sicilians are the niggers of europe, they bring knives to fist fights, fuckin' hotheaded half-arab smug shits

I'm not saying that we should go around muh dicking, but is sex inherently degenerate now? Or is that just a way to excuse your virginity?