Shes Perfect But

Holla Forums I found the perfect girl shes smart, funny, listens when I speak instead of it only being the vice versa (and actually remembers what I talk about) shes my age listens to good music, shes into ttats and piercings as I am, and over all shes extremely attractive both mentally and physically.. but theres one problem : she is adamantly anti having kids. which at first I thought she only meant popping them out which was fine cause I'm sterile anyways but now I think it might be against fostering/adopting children as well. ion know I mean I think it might just be a short term thing like no kids right now but ion know.

(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_sagas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no loli 4 u

its not that I wanted a loli (if I did I could probably find a Mexican or cuban family willing to sell me their daughter) I just want a family you know?

y not doge?

If 8/b/ wasn't fucked up beyond hope I would call you a madman, or just a retard, but since Holla Forums isn't what it used to be anymore:
Merry her then.
Yshes smart, funny, listens when I speak instead of it only being the vice versa (and actually remembers what I talk about) shes my age listens to good music, shes into ttats and piercings as I am, and over all shes extremely attractive both mentally and physically
I already told you what to do.
So where the fuck is your problem? You couldn't even get her pregnant if you wanted to and adoption will always be an option later on and won't run away ever. Those orphans will keep on coming and they will always appreciate your help. If you found a girl you like, stick with her. If it turns out that you don't like her any-more leave her. That's how things go, that's how they always went, and that's how things will go for all the time you will ever see.
Also: There are only two kinds of people who never change their opinio. The stupid and the dead. One day you might wake up and feel like having a child would be stupid, one day she might wake up and really want to have a child. Maybe that will be the same day you decide against it and the situation will reverse. Only time will tell.
Now go back to reddit, you promiscuous sterile FUCCBOI.

I'm not promiscuous? also I don't go on reddit anymore since highschool

I don't have any b8 pictures at the moment so this picture of Costanza lying face down in his underwear will have to do

I'm not baiting

I used reddit to do essays and shit in highschool

and I'm actually celibate for about a year and a half now tbh

And yet you still type like a redditor. Go ahead and guess how I know

I doth declare a dubs thread.
Check mine.

That's a good thing

I'd take her.

pics or GTFO

Its the opposite of my situation. My girlfriend really wants kids but I really don't.

When she hits mid 30's she'll have red wine drunken fits over not having them. Patience, user-san.

Oh here's your (cuck) btw

Holla Forums Girlfriend Exchange Program is a go?

wew lad

I've got an old vehicle, got any new Mercedes?

My one needs a bit of work

If I came in her mouth, would she get pregnant?

Sure, can I trade my no GF to someone who doesn't want theirs?

Preferably a smart funny attractive dank memer girl.

just imagine the birth…

Is this a good visual reference?

I-Is that Piccolo?

no, it's king.

piccolo is in his mouth.

stop

fite me irl faget

you're too stronk for me

have a trap furry image that I turned back to female out of autistic morality using MS paint.

I'm not joking.

skip to 2:50

I love Dragon Ball so much.
Everything past the Saiyajin Saga (meaning most of the stuff the anime referred to as "Dragon Ball Z") is fucking shit and has completely blundered the story.

People seriously need to watch the good old regular Dragon Ball stuff.

Frieza and the Saiyans are one Saga. To ignore Frieza is to miss a whole bunch of the Saiyan Saga. Sure, we can divide further, but my point is, skipping Frieza is dumb.

If you can live without those two things then I got one.

Thats not her, this is.

I thought it was well-established both from a narrative and from overall fan consensus standpoint that the Saiyajin saga is separate from the Frieza saga.
The first mention of Frieza doesn't even come until after Vegeta is defeated if I remember correctly.
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_sagas

My point was, I fucking hate the Frieza saga. This one was the one that tore off all the boundaries and committed a sin that I cannot forgive.
They made new Dragon Balls in that saga. The rule has always been that people can only be revived once. The fact that Toriyama would just create new Dragon Balls so he could just infinitely revive dead characters after he kills off them fair and square is, in my opinion, a fundamental shift in the writing (which was never that great, to be honest) that was followed up by more and more lazy cop-outs.
The moment the Namekian Dragon Balls were introduced is the moment when death lost all meaning and for me, in retrospect (I loved Dragon Ball Z as a kid), the moment when there's nothing more to care for.

Fuck you, Frieza saga.

Keep in mind that Goku has never been revived with the Dragon Balls since the Namek Dragon Balls were introduced. They just came up with different ways for him to come back to life anyway.

That doesn't matter.
If Toriyama wanted death to have any meaning, he should have not created new Dragon Balls to remove the very sensible restriction of one revival per character.
If he liked the characters too much to kill them off, he should just not have killed them more than once.

Son Goku only dies twice, as far as I know, and he was revived by being given life the second time, which is also bullshit, but that was already at the point where the series was beyond redemption.

There can still be real death. Goku and Vegeta only get to keep their bodies because they're among the universe's greatest heroes. Anyone else would be dead for real, assuming they weren't revived within a year. And even in the case of someone who gets to keep their body after death, if they die again while they're already dead, then they're dead for real.

If I remember correctly, that threat only ever existed in the Buu saga, and even then, none of the main cast was affected by this.

Contrast this to a series like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, where the possibility of main characters dying (save for the JoJo of each part (wink)) is very real and it sometimes happens suddenly with little to no warning.
Even though JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is the undefeated king of ass-pulls, I am much more emotionally invested because death actually happens to the main cast.

When Muten Roshi and Krillin first died in Dragon Ball, and the Dragon Balls weren't fucking easy to get, and Shenron was killed, that was really dramatic because there was a possibility of those deaths being permanent.
Compare that to Dragon Ball Z's later arcs where, while characters still play it up, being killed is merely a temporary nuisance.

Yeah, degenerates like you shouldn't be having kids anyway.

So fuck her until you find a girl that wants kids

It didn't come up until then, but Vegeta was affected by it when he tried to fight Buu while still dead. You say they still play up death, but not really. Vegeta's death was scary for him because he knew he was a bad guy and Supreme Kai told him that he wouldn't get to keep his body like Goku did (even though he turned out to be wrong). But otherwise, the heroes literally allow everyone on Earth to get killed because they know they can revive them. Which is ridiculous, sure, but the danger now is if they allow Buu to destroy the World of the Kais and go out and destroy the rest of the universe. They can be revived as much as they want but it doesn't matter if he destroys the afterlife and they can't beat him anyway.

Dragon Ball just has larger stakes, where you're dealing with the afterlife and gods and not just the mortal universe but the land of the dead being destroyed as well. This can be done badly, and I agree that the earlier stories were overall better, but it doesn't inherently make it bad.

Also, if you watch Dragon Ball Super, you'll be super pissed. They explicitly introduced a way to break even the few rules that the Namek Dragon Balls and Dende's Dragon Balls have. So presumably they could even revive someone who ceased to exist or had reincarnated now. But that show isn't even about fighting. It's just about Goku and his friends eating pudding.

I watched the first episode of DBS and never looked back. My brother still watches it every week, but for him it's a guilty pleasure and he says it's pretty shitty and probably not worth watching.

I like high stakes, but if there are never any real consequences, and if even the few rules that are in place are constantly being bent for convenience, you just get numbed to it.

teepee in bunghole?

only for the great cornholio

Proceed

Would you stick in that hole?

This maybe…

ur kinky fam xD

jus a lil

haha i lub sum bbc :DDD

bby want 2 rawdog?

I mean you aren't wrong

doesn't mean I still aint gonna have none either way

so. not perfect.
fuck off

What if she tattoos ancient mathematical theorems that have yet to be understood on her body so they won't be erased and forgotten and pierces parts of her body in such a manner as to increase the blood flow to more relevant parts of her body, as to, for example, increase blood flow to her brain?
Would that not make her perfect?

I could imagine a group of old men in the library pouring over her naked body seeking to understand the secrets of the universe.

oh gez its weird enough with her having done nude modeling and knowing that some nerf lord in his moms basement is fapping to my girls nudes

like your dad?

tbh probably

like that's almost exactly my biological father plus hard drugs and alcohol

that's why ion talk to him or my mother

Can you provide some of that material?
I promise, I will only use it for pure purposes.

I will not

have fun looking

ill give a hint

Wisconsin tattoos forehead piercing

I believe she had blue hair during the shoot

happy hunting user

Forehead piercing—as in lobotomy?

as in a dermal piercing on her forehead

I'm the one who constanty tells her I want an icepick lobotomy though

Do you really do or do you just say that during sex?

well I mean more along the lines of when I get a headache which is ALL THE GODDAMN TIME

fair enough

I hope so

I feel like wed make cute babies

I mean all women are insane but shes an acceptable level of insane for me

She sounds like a walking case of hep C. Covered in tats and full of holes that are sure to heal over funny and turn into cyst later on in life her not having kids is for the best. Her daughter would get knocked up at 13 and any son she had would be a shut in pussy who kills himself after his wifu gets thrown out by his concerned feminist mother. Your best bet is to drop your load in that cum dumpster and move on to a frumpy nag that wants to carry on your genes and will be to afraid of never finding someone else to leave you.

I'm good ima go with the loyal loving tatted chick and disregard anything you just described

also

you make it sound like she got any of her work done unprofessionally

get lots of cats as a substitute.
when I marry my waifu I plan on adopting 4 or 5 cats.

she doesn't want kids? get a vasectomy and have her get the fem equivalent of that (i forget the word), and then fuck like rabbits for as long as you live.

butt pee away!

It's called cunt punt

That… might work

she loves cats so I might just do that instead

lol maybe