Brit/pol - #915

PAJEET BTFO EDITION

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614287/Here-comes-bride-Duke-Wellington-s-daughter-Charlotte-arrives-church-marry-billionaire-New-York-financier-fianc.html

ARISTOCRACY OBSERVE CUCKOLDRY OVER JOHNNY FOREIGNER WITH GLEE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614161/Ten-children-struck-lightning-park-Paris.html

GODS JUDGEMENT ON THE PARISIAN BABEL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614250/All-one-one-s-fours-Princes-William-Harry-team-polo-Wills-indulges-unregal-stretches.html

MONARCHY EMBARRASS SELF THROUGH PLEBBISH ARM MOVEMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/56noj5
i.imgur.com/t9IXqDs.jpg,
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes#axzz49z24UZem
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614287/Here-comes-bride-Duke-Wellington-s-daughter-Charlotte-arrives-church-marry-billionaire-New-York-financier-fianc.html
youtu.be/SG0Kb-KvEy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Gabb
youtu.be/EjxXUj52m24
poal.me/1qkxaz
poal.me/y9alj9
poal.me/wtccsr
poal.me/hawhbw
poal.me/mct3s9
foodtrients.com/news/could-you-be-eating-too-much-estrogen/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613043/The-ultimate-act-forgiveness-Christian-church-Germany-holds-Islamic-funeral-teenage-immigrant-killed-fighting-ISIS-Muslim-running-away-Syria.html?ITO=1490
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1620_en.htm.
breitbart.com/news/britains-queen-elizabeth-dies-at-age-xx-do-not-publish/
archive.is/JZjue
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/05/peter-hitchens-nutrition-experts-are-stuffing-us-full-of-low-cal-baloney.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0pzZVe1a8
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html?referer=
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614644/Gove-vows-stop-rapacious-oligarchs-buying-Britain-vote-leave-EU.html
archive.is/K4Olp
archive.is/ODEHC
archive.is/jihqC
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html#commentsDiv
yorkpress.co.uk/news/14523105.Far_right_protesters_in_York___updated_with_police_comment/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/28/teresa-may-sharia-courts-benefit-muslims-britain/
independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-will-win-the-us-presidency-by-a-landslide-dont-underestimate-him-yet-again-a7051686.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BpCK6Kx8qfA
vimeo.com/93963469
britainfirst.org/bomb-scares-close-schools-across-uk-after-sick-caller-threats-to-behead-and-shoot-pupils/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bomb-threats-across-uk-schools-8031639
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4kp044/bomb_threats_across_uk_schools_on_gcse_exam_day/
imagefap.com/pictures/6121768/80s-90s-babes-mostly-British-3
imagefap.com/pictures/6117941/80s-90s-babes-mostly-British
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/who-speaks-up-for-poor-white-boys-when-it-comes-to-their-education/
twitter.com/TheScepticIsle/status/735738528500305921
statista.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for SA gives me a £5 Blowjob

That's good, lad, but why lie? It just takes away from the true stories tbh

3rd for Brit/pol/ meetup
poal.me/56noj5

just got of an omegle chat with a uk ,dumb , drunk, nigger muslim

hold me lads

POST SCREENSHOTS

She tried to stuff it up your arse, lad?

i was too mad to save it

it was her friend's idea, she brought him back from her business trip to Morocco, I asked her for some duty free sweeties

Why do you make this stuff up, lad?

I didn't lie about the stories. Learn to read faggot. I just told a non/white lie once jesting like "whatever happened to that guy" when I was that guy to get a convo going. It's a common attention whore tactic I learned from Virginia Hale.

>see pic related (full pic at i.imgur.com/t9IXqDs.jpg, too big)
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING YANKS

You obviously didn't kill someone, lad.

Waited for new thread to post OC

Rate me, lads

She's filthy lads

Kill someone? What the fuck are you talking about? THe screencap I first posted last thread from months ago? That was another user posting in the thread I was blogposting; he made a hyperbolic statement jesting with me. I think I had mentioned that although I was spergy and just kissed her and she was understanding, that I kinda wanted to violently rape her, but didn't. That's probably why; never claimed to have murder death killed someone. I'm a good boy.

I see the r/politics/ NEETs have awoken from their cheeto induced slumber.

11/10 thanks for doing normie version

Where did you get this rare Ginnie, lad?

That's good, lad. I must have misunderstood tbh

kek,

There will be uproar if that happens, Austria are investigating those dodgy postal votes as we speak, i hope it voids the election.

Not to mention the conservative "misdeclaring" their spending…. The Yids are so afraid they are getting sloppy.

what that land we owned that Argentina was trying to nick so we bombarded from a distance and got the argie soft cocks to retreat back to the jungle to grow soy beans and sodomize goats

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes#axzz49z24UZem

Read this interview from Eagles of Death Metal member, lads

Could you add money bags behind the cameron/jew character?

Her facebook

got my postal vote lads
might vote to stay tbh, it's the safe option

don't you have to be friends with her to see that, lad?

I hope you ticked leave lad…

;^)

That which cannot sleep can never awaken.

Droped like Paddy potato sack

Why do these need to exist again?

Yanks (both leftwing and rightwing) support the IRA and other war criminal enabling cunts

Yanks aren't our friends

Are you Virginia, lad?

Pakistanis are afraid of racism so they can vote from home.

So labour can intimidate asian communities to vote for them

Good stuff lad.

Jews need a concrete last-ditch method to fix an election in a worst-case scenario, hence Austria.

Because your shit.

And the falklands isentirely culturally british

have mummy melt it a little next time

just wait til kiribati invades the Pitcairn Islands and claims the island always belonged to them because they're polynesians and its close to them
hell the argies may have had an argument if we hadnt owned those islands since before they as a nation existed
there are no south americans on the falklands and there never were

germaine greer is much fiestier

Not even worth the ' tbh

I find it triggering when you don't post as that green woman from Kim Possible.

Please leave until you start doing that again.

I prefer Virginia tbh

This. I had a crush on Shego tbh

But we don't

Did he snap his leg under his own weight or something?

is there anything more delicious than the sound of a gay yank bleating in agony :^)

I hate seeing mentally disabled people
I really should be more.compassionate.
They can't.help it

silly poofter

Why are women so fucking retarded?

fuck you buddy, my waifu is a girl

really neat

the OC that user made from last thread inspired me tbh

Imagine this was your child

You can't expect women to think critically. Really them having a vote is our fault for thinking that they have the same thought process as us

Your waifu has a cock. I'd still fuck her tbh.

in which case its your fatherly duty to beat it until it stops being like that

The fourth one fucked niggers

Those are all different women you slut.

me and mummy will probably vote to stay lads tbh

Oi lads, may o'tel isas cleen as an elven arse!

why's that lad?

Only post anglo-saxon QTs in this thread Hans

jesus christ, i swear that second tooth from the left winked at me

I'd never post a pic of my REAL waifu, you lot would probably bully her

There aren't many British qt pictures that I can find, fill me in if you feel like it

Av' anutherin governa!

Why are your mothers alive, lads?

Devilish quads confirms something devilish is going on with her tooth tbh

>tfw whenever I bang a German girl I think about Dreseden and how we BTFO of Germany with based Russia during the war I kinda wish I was kidding tbh

thats the second time Ive got the devils quads
hail me

I literally recite Rule Brittannia in my head to make me last longer in bed with my GF.

I'm not kidding.

Does anyone else often feel like they can do anything? You want to make money, you can do it. Just a feeling like you can get anything you want. Feels like you could conquer a country single handedly with no casualties? Anyone?

satan gets all the pussy it seems

I'm a dumb fat NEET, lads. What are the chances having kids will create more monstrosities like myself?

VERY HIGH.
Unless you change now.

Maybe not conquering a country, but lately I've felt like actually doing something with my life, and that it was possible tbh.

¿Por qué no tenemos dos

Good, but do you not have fleeting moments where you think you could blow up Blairs brain through telekinesis?

70% of your child's personality will be decided by genetics. So very high.

Get /fit/
Get a car
Get a GF

Doesn't have to be in that order but get them all done by your thirties lad.

That doesn't make sense, lad. My DNA doesn't change no matter how much I improve.

All that should be done by 25 tbh lad

Then don't have children, just focus on improving yourself.

But I want kids, lad.

deus has vulted to bless me, lads

Sex is pretty meaningless unless you actually like the bird. Might as well have a wank.

If you can't be arsed to change then you're going to have monster kids who'll miscegenate, commit crime and god knows what.

Tell that to Woes

cackled like a madman at this post tbh

I'm pretty sure his family does that enough already.
How old is Woes?

It does, my patriotism makes my knob less impenetrable to royal romping.

30 something

Can one of our halfcaste suicidal NEETs do a false flag attack before the referendum plz?

Crikey

We have them? You're joking right?

top fam

yes lad.

Evening Lads,

Who Here /1929Gobbels-tierdespondent/

Didn’t get out of bed until 8pm.

That's fucking PATHETIC.

I was up working until 11am tbh, lad.

Hmm, if that's really the case… Then apologies.

I am willing to change, lad, what I'm asking is if my kids are likely to be as bad as me.

Also, what do you guys think of this house for 5 people?

More like a bungalow

That sucks. What is the point if my kids will be Gordons anyway? smh

That looks like something out of a commie's wet dream.
That's good, if you succeed you'll be able to provide the help your kids are going to need.

How the fuck are you meant to get the toilet???

Who here is legitimately getting anxious about the EU referendum

Lads, most normies don't know about the future direction of the EU and care more about "roaming charges" and viral posts from Lad Bible about why UKIP are bigots

Take this tweet from Schulz. It really says all you need to know

Its a legitimate prospect that i'll be fighting a war against the EU in a few decades as it federalises and gets more imperial. It won't be a problem to leave now but in the future I can't imagine Junker and Schulz types will loosen its grips. Anyone who tries to leave will trigger a USA Civil war type scenario. We'll be the confederates and the EU will be the Union. We won't be allowed our independence

And we'll be the lads fighting that war

I just wish the BBC could fuck off and the gravity of the situation could be better explained to Normies. We're in danger lads. The EU will get closer and closer and will start to go to war with its own people when the revolt. Just now its in its infancy, but wait for its army, air force and navy. We'll be a state, not a nation and when we try to secure our independence, we'll be met with gun fire

What help will they need, lad? All my father ever did was provide so I don't know tbh

They fucking won't unless you marry another fuck up. You can be a fuck up but don't breed with another fuck up.

Just be very strict and condescending.

You climb over the bath

That's how he's ended up with a NEET for a son.

He did too much providing (coddling too no doubt)

have faith lad, the Nationalist fire rises all over Europe.

We will be Nation States once more!

That doesn't sound good, lad. I won't spoil them, but condescending?

I can't exactly attract a 10, lad.

Bungalows are houses, no? Not everyone can afford big houses(hardly anyone tbh).

Mummy did the coddling, dad was pretty distant and pussywhipped tbh.

Having major issues with one of my suppliers that is probably going to cost me serious money in lost business.

I don’t really know why I am bothering. The harder I work the further away from my goals I get. I just sit on my own working and lamenting the tragic decline or our nation. I have nothing in common with anyone anymore, nobody notices or cares that we are nose-diving into chaos. There isn’t even a political party I can join that shares my Holla Forums-tier values.

I have become despondent. It have been heading that way for a while but this evening I arrived.

Someone make an edgy anti EU symbol for if we remain?

If we don't leave there should really be a service that provides painless suicides

Parenting is like good cop/bad cop.

You be the asshole to your kids while the Mum tells your kids they're not as stupid as Dad thinks.

Gavin McInness covers right wing parenting very well.

Self determination for all is key, not fighting amongst ourselves. If anything the one thing that will unite Europe is routing out the Yiddish parasite from the hearts of our respective Governments.

Anyone else wish they were this alpha ?

Wouldn't that make them hate the dad and love the mum?

You can try. What would you rate yourself?

That's the problem, lad.

What do you do? Who's your supplier and why are they fucking shit up?
Keep going, do not stop.
You've got to separate work and lamenting the decline of our nation, lad.
There will be within time.
Can you take some time off work even with the troubles going on?

turkroaches

Why wish it? When you can be it?

just made a light supper
two toasties made in olive oil from stonebaked bread
one contains kalamata olives for filling the other jalapenos
rate my supper lads, is my cuisine a little odd?

No it's a balance.

btw when I said be an asshole, I meant shout at them until they cry when they do something wrong. Then the mum provides comfort so they aren't mentally scarred.

That's parenting.

They might do at times, but as they grow up they'll understand.

Future president of the EU

It's globalism vs nationalism lad. Petty squabbles over some twat in a hat mean nothing.

Aye, but it sounds tasty tbh

the guy sitting in the back gets me every time

Lads a couple of pakis have been meeting outside in an alleyway every evening for the past month. Should I be worried?

Being fat isn't the result of complex arithmetic. You have a daily metabolic rate that can be approximated by plugging your height and weight into a calculator (scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ - see TDEE). If you eat over that amount in a day your body will have to add tissue, and if you eat under it your body will have to lose tissue. Myfitnesspal is the app most people use for tracking calories because it has a large enough database to simply scan barcodes or enter in product names of things you eat. This sort of thing requires less thought than basic hygiene routines if you're used to it.

Make sure these things are consistent and you will improve.

it looks pretty snazzy tbh
when i cook i tend to make odd foods that satisfy strange cravings
but yeah two toasted sandwiches, ones salty the other spicy

/fit/ is dead on both chans, but it still lives on in our hearts

/fit/ is dead on Holla Forums because people just look at the infographic sticky and leave.

With looks I am pretty bland, and right now I am fat although I am losing weight. Can't really give a fair number since I have low confidence but I'm also a bit narcissistic tbh. Maybe a 6. But I am pretty dumb and not a social guy.

Alright, lads, I understand.

I know that, lad. I've actually lost a lot of weight in the past, but I am dumb and have mental problems.

/fit/ died for me when scooby left.

Set about them with a broadsword.

You're pretty odd, lad. Good that you enjoy cooking though.

That's not bad lad, pretty solid if it is the case.
You can fix this by improving other areas such as losing weight which you're doing. So that's good.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, it could also be your low confidence making you believe that.
What mental problems?

Lads, I decided to start training myself with cardio before I get into proper lifting.

Doing 30 minutes running three times a week interspersed with some chinups.

Will that do anything for me?
I mean, really I just want to look lean/fit and not feel like a slumped over lethargic cunt.
These last few runs have felt really good. Hurts but it's a good kind of hurt. Like I've actually pushed myself and improved a little.

I am a trader and I have been supplying smaller traders wholesale of a particular line. Based on the flawless service of my supplier I took advance payment on a number of orders. My supplier has failed to deliver the goods and is making what I consider to be excuses.

If it isn’t sorted soon I will have to refund everyone, lose their future business as I have let them down and be stuck with all of the stock.

I’m fucked basically. I’m fucked.

I will probably continue because I have nothing else other than my interest in politics to occupy day to day.

I’m not autistic but I can’t put out of my mind the trouble we are in. I don’t know how anyone can. How do you do it if you do?

If we stay in the EU (and I haven’t suspended hope that we will leave) that doesn’t look likely does it. Nationalist parties will be banned from power, they have said it out loud.

No way in hell I could step back from my responsibilities for even a day at the moment.

you mean mashed pine cone, squirrel testicles and regurgitated wheatgrass smoothie stew served out of an old fish n chip cones recycled from a landfill
stay natty brah

I've met people who are dumb as a stack of bricks but they can still become /fit/

not an argument lad

Get some green peppers and maybe some grinded cashews in there and that's a top notch snack you have their.

It will stop you feeling like a slumped over lethargic cunt and you'll also be more sprightly.
Good, keep it up. Don't let the doubt creep in.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614287/Here-comes-bride-Duke-Wellington-s-daughter-Charlotte-arrives-church-marry-billionaire-New-York-financier-fianc.html

And that kids, is how I met your mother. Good to see Mosby's wedding.

Depressed, social anxiety which makes me really stressed when outside no matter what I do. Makes me not go outside when neighbours are out etc. Same thing with phones. It feels literally painful at times. I am trying to get a job now which I hope can help me get over it though tbh, but I have always been shy.

I didn't mean I couldn't get fit.

Starting to wish I could go for a run now but I think if I push myself too much I could damage my body.

Decided to start doing some planks as well to unfuck my posture.

wew, lad

Fucking stressful lad
Fucking shit-cunt supplier, never use them again. Have they even apologised? Can they refund you at all?
You must lad.
You've got to tackle this somehow. Seriously not good for you. I do it by just switching off that part of my mind when I'm at work… Not very helpful, have you tried meditation?
They've said it, sure. But if it happens there will be violence.
Hmm. Just power on, that's all I can come up with for this, lad. You'll come out stronger.

So pajeet and the turbanites can rig our democracy of course

Seriously someone better fucking act like a normie and appreciate my joke.

Are you the mummy poster?

Could be worse.
He looks pretty white for a spic.

yikes

kek
there is a hint of a resemblance

This is me to a T 3 years ago… Do you know what causes your social anxiety, is it something you do when people see you? What is it about your neighbours being outside that stops you from going out? The small talk?

Yeah, steady on lad. That's good that you feel like that though.
They're great for unfucking posture, but boring as fuck imo.

I don't get it, lad

Find an alternate supplier, and complain to the existing supplier for a 50% refund, cancel half the order. So they know you are serious and use the money to try an alternative on a rush order. You'll take a small hit but you'll keep your clients happy.

meant for

ta lads

looks like this guy:

REEEEEEEE ARISTOCRACY SHOULDN'T RACEMIX

Why? It's not like their blood isn't hopelessly corrupted with kraut genetics.

Lol, in my family it was the other way around with mum being the badcop.
Father was a liberal she quiet conservative, go figure…

I think he's white.

If it was a genuine nigger I'd be pretty mad though.

no shit
ancestral lines stretching centuries, unbroken white on white pedigree
ruined by a fucking coalburning little slut

British Alt-Right/Paleolibertarian forum 'Libertarian Alliance' is running an intellectual livestream on Brexit.

youtu.be/SG0Kb-KvEy8

youtu.be/SG0Kb-KvEy8

he's black as sin

is this like a woes stream for big boys?

you think thats bad
my dads was a taig republican, my mum was an atheist+ feminist
nowadays though they're both nationalists
tbf dad was a nationalist all along and mum got redpilled from working with paki kids in education

It's hosted by a chap going to Cambridge and the interviewee is a Professor of intellectual history. So yes.

The way you've described it lad, it sounds like a bunch of NEETs sitting in a room and farting then inhaling deeply.

I can handle stress fine, I am happy to work for two days straight and often do but losing low five figures with no consolation but having to let other people down is a horrible feeling.

I have set my demands to my supplier but if they are stupid enough to lose the income I give them there is nothing I can do. Some people are just useless.

I am sure we will get our political outlet you are right, it doesn’t induce much joy knowing that it will come at the price it might however. Lefties get to go to bake sales and hug each other and we get potential death and prison time.

Look I’m just being a blogging faggot at this point, giving up isn’t an option because I have no desire to an hero so I will continue.

I appreciate your responses.

Apologies lad. It's just a dissection of the EU and the possible outcome of brexit by two highly intelligent guys.

Who is this old chap? He has a lovely plummy accent

"eu has no army"

BS

Dr. Sean Gabb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Gabb

'Europol has still not dragged me out of my house and clubbed me somewhere in Dusseldorf' kek

How do I develop a posh accent lads?

Did my best in 2 minutes.

If you think that's posh you haven't yet heard Gregory Lauder Frost.

youtu.be/EjxXUj52m24

go to a private school

only had 2400 calories today tbh

I TOLD YOU I HAVE A BLACK BOX

*good private school
Went to an average one myself.
Picked up some nice vocab but still have a northern twang.

Euwoooooooooooooohhh

Google "body composition" if you want to know why maintaining muscle is important to fat loss or the difference between bodyfat% and fat.

Cardio is justifiably encouraged for its importance to maintaining health and cardio vascular endurance.

However the answer to your question "will it do anything for me?" is no if your goals are restricted exclusively to changes in body composition. You won't find yourself in a position of being unable to lower bodyfat due to not doing enough cardio, but you can find yourself in a position where you're unable to lower bodyfat without strength training because its very likely you'll lose muscle.

I sound 'posh' but retain my yorkshire twang. I want to be a witty laconic gentleman.

must suck to not naturally talk posh like i

I'm trying to have a posh accent too.

How long have you been at it chapistani?
Be prepared to renegotiate with the supplier on what they can provide if they keep making excuses, and have the rest back to find an alternative supplier.

Sometimes we take knocks. Give you an example. I graduated just over 3 years ago, mature student - I'm now 26. I'm a software engineer. So I started a business with some guys I know who are in binary options. Anyway my business was in providing them some software that they would use to trade the accounts of a bunch of people. Things were going really well, I banked £4k in the first month, 6k in the second and 6.5k in the third. I reasoned that if I was averaging £5.5k a month I'd be on 66k for the year and I was already thinking about how I could spend it. I was thinking I wanted to buy a house, so I could rent it out as an alternative revenue stream.

Anyway month 4, disaster struck. Trader kept making mistakes, we took no earnings as he lost money for the clients. Second month was the same. We started bleeding clients. By month three it was over, we lost all our clients but a few, and they were causing us hours of support issues. We decided to pull the plug.

I was pretty gutted - this was my big break and I had so many plans. Anyway I started working for someone in technology. A huge punch in the gut after my first taste of self employment. I ended up working for them for a year as a developer. But after I got over the butthurt, I started coding again in my spare time. Little by little I came up with a new thing. 6 months ago I got a job offer for £45k. I took it because it was a big step up from my other job and it meant leading a team and responsibility.

I'm still going with the job, I'm still coding my own project. I think it is going to be about 6 months before I ship my project that I'm working on weekends and evenings. I have doubts daily about what I'm doing, and I go back on myself too. Whenever I feel despondent I take a step back, go for a walk. Shower. Stew on it for a bit. Then I sleep, and I don't touch it again until the next day. That rest gives me time. Anyway it's going to be fairly big for its niche, I know eventually I'm going to be able to quit my nice £40k a year job and be my own boss again. Incidentally, I got a mortgage with my £40k job. I now have a little 2 bed house - got it 2 years ago. Talked about it in a previous thread. It's going pretty well too.

The point is man, failure happens. It's so easy to get fucking harmed mentally from the knock back, especially when it all goes to shit and you feel like you've let yourself down, or worse - others. But remember tomorrow's a new day. The absolute worst possible thing that could happen is you lose the cash, lose the business and then lose the supplier. Well that sucks. But so fucking what buddy? You keep grinding. It'll come in time. It won't be your last failure either but you'll damn well get there even if you're working whilst you're crying. Trust me on that one

Be careful, there is nothing wrong than a perceivably forced accent.

make one that references all the ways cameron is rigging the referendum, like taxpayer's money for the in campaign and breaking purdah laws and eu funded companies/charities shilling for remain.

and one with an equal majority for leaving with all the excuses europhiles will have if that happens, like a second renegotiation and "better deal" or leaving and coming back in again or ignoring the result as soon as a new eu treaty comes along.

you pathetic cuckold. this is your idea of serious discussion and propaganda? making useless "good stuff" spam while anons do the actual work?

you pointless and stupid attention whore. the worst of tripfags.

nothing worse*

IMPORTANT

poal.me/1qkxaz

POLL

I think I'll just listen to Rees Mogg for hours on end.

We're getting data mined tonight eh lads?

He has an etonian accent, same as boris, cameron and other compatriots

Yes

The only time you will be a failure is when you quit trying.
Only losers quit.
Winners keep on going.
Don't ever quit or give up

I want that accent.

poal.me/y9alj9

poal.me/y9alj9

poal.me/y9alj9

poal.me/y9alj9

poal.me/y9alj9

old man

bu ka ke

kek. What? Im just letting someone I appreciate the OC, as you do. Last few days I've been busy with other shit and just making the occasional post, deal with it. I've made a shit load of OC and post real talk most of the time so get fucked.

Go back to telling other people what to do with your (1) post though you hardcore activist you.

poal.me/wtccsr

poal.me/wtccsr

poal.me/wtccsr

poal.me/wtccsr

poal.me/wtccsr

Lads what number razor do I ask for on the sides for a Rees Mogg?

Come on lad, believe in kek

> poal.me/hawhbw

important solution

Don't be a penis, OC makers like to know when they've done well

Don't worry lad. The Austrian elections was actually binding on the government, while in our parliamentary democracy referendum results hold as much weight as the Conservative party's cast iron guarantee to lower net immigration to the tens of thousands.

KEK

None, his hair is scissored short. Razor would be too narrow a shave

Both my parents were good cops, I only got shouted at if I did something really bad like melt my cousins crayons on the radiator.

how did that parenting style work out for you?

hmmm

One time I trapped my cat in the washing machine and I wasnt allowed to play PS2 until after dinner

Hate strict parents tbh

I'm ready for breakfast lads

Eh okay I guess. I'm not an asshole but not a pushover which is the best a Dad could hope for I suppose. He believes in the whole "you're either a wolf, a sheep dog or a sheep" thing.

I would send you to your aunt gertrude's house for a week for doing that young man.

you don't need to say "the occasional post". that comes under shit.

sure you have. and jeremy corbyn's a secret right winger.

pot, kettle.

important please

poal.me/mct3s9

Lad don't joke around…

If you say so lad.

See?

Ignore him, top lad.

Fuck that guy, just filter him

Brit/pol/ is gay as fuck, you all venerate other men. Always men, and you despise women. Bunch of faggot ball fiddlers.

At least we're not Noncetional Action

looking forward to your next spectacular piece of oc.

maybe it will be ready in time for 2020.

I walked out of my job 3 years ago and have kept myself afloat with relative ease ever since. At the beginning of this year I decided that I wanted to do more than just get by (albeit it at a decent level of comfort) so I threw myself into my work.

My goal is to become an employer and provide jobs that pay young men enough to support families. If I could do that even for a very small team I would feel a sense of accomplishment and that my presence on this earth is justified.

Your account sounds similar to mine, I was up until last week pretty close to being on the road to where I wanted to be but I have hit a major bump.

I will take your advice and try not to let this burn me out.

I will keep going, lad. For Enoch tbh.

We admire men, we love women.

We love women, lad, and girls.

How do I get the pilled jew out of my lady's knickers lads?

also outrage points for the 9gag watermark

All the calculators I used say I have a body fat % of about 11%..
I'm actually happy at the weight I'm at now. I really just want to not look and feel so slovenly.

Might just be in my head but something about me looks lazy. Probably my flabbiness.
I think a big part of it is posture as well. Second pic is my resting posture and third pic is me with my shoulders back. Maybe I'm going crazy but third pic seems alright. It's confident. Second pic looks more meek and hunched over.

Don't know what I should do really. Just want to be fit is all and with no access to vast quantities of decent food I reckoned cardio would be the simplest way to do it.
What do you think?

Get rich, she'll try to trap you with a baby.

giv us a job lad

How are you supposed to build gains when you got such A GAY SIZED FLEG!?

It's all good lads, the man can chat shit all he wants for me. Cheers though.

You cheeky cunt tbh.

Good man, it won't be the last time you're feeling down about it either. But rough through it. Or go be upset somewhere for a bit. Either way, don't let it distract you from progress eh.

Add some of fatty foods to your diet lad. If you filled out a bit around your waist you'd be better

Its zero effort. Ex skinny fag here, didn't even need to work out.

Your flag needs to be the size of your door tbh

swap her birth control for fake ones
im sure you can buy fake birthcontrol pills online
then get her up the duff

Lift some weights, particular focus on your shoulders and chest

Why do you own a British flag, lad? You some kind of Nazi?

we wuz highlanders n sheeit

WASN'T EVEN BORN IN BRITAIN, NEVER MIND SCOTLAND

IIFYM. Make sure you have enough chicken, turkey, eggs, in order to meet your protein minimums and everything else should fall into place.

I personally would seize on the fact that you're y

m8, "cheeky" is you saying to make loads of oc.

Enjoy your man boobs.
foodtrients.com/news/could-you-be-eating-too-much-estrogen/

young and of peak testosterone, and aim for being objectively athletic looking which will only take a year or two and will get easier after the first few months.

LET THIS NIGHTMARE END PLEASE OH GOD

Are your toes all fused together or are you wearing socks?

Also, eat more porridge and eggs

So you're admitting I make 'spectacular pieces of oc'?

Cheers lad.

WE WUZ CELTS AN SHEEIT NIGGA

YOU LOOK AT DAT BOU-BOW-BOOO-BOUDIKKKA AN' TELLIN' ME DAS MAH GREAT-GREAT-GRANMAMMY? SHEEEIT MANG

Does Dyslexia actually exist or are kids just a bit thick so they come up with a mental condition to make their parents feel better about it.

Do you think its acceptable to hang that "flag".

I'm calling the police

real

it exists but it's extremely over-diagnosed

Hmm.
I used to be a fatty though.
Don't want to go back to that.

Phone camera.
Shit.

I keep thinking that.
Like, It's only going to get harder from here on out so I may as well try.

Just I don't know how the mechanics of it works.
Would I just eat loads and build fat + muscle?
How would I get rid of the fat after I'd gotten fat without getting rid of the muscle?

I think it is probably largely made up.

In the same way “they” diagnose an ever-increasing % of the population with autism.

Just know when to stop putting on weight. I'd say you're verging on underweight.

Trump's doctor is a jew, they're pretty good at it.

Yeah being dyslexic entitles you to gibsmedats like free laptops, iPads, and extra time in exams.

Soon you'll have a Catholic Spanish king. All going according to plan.

"The party had a tricky moment getting the bride out of the car in front of the church with her dress and veil intact"

her hyman won't be intact for much longer, either

When Hitler rises again you will be dealt with. Anti-White scum.

**t. NA*

I have never understood the logic of offering extra time/ assistance in exams.

It is basically undermining the value of the mark unless the individual has to state on their CV that they received extra help and if that were the case then there would be no reason in not just letting them drop the marks.

It all comes down to the Government valuing pretty looking statistics more than anything else.

nah
BMI's 19.6.
You can see my ribs but I'm not skeleton mode.

Because low iq pakis entering the system drove test scores down.

My bro has dyspraxia, which is different again. Smart fucker, is in Mensa. But he interprets stuff slow in exams. Reads 65% slower than most people when he was tested. Also if you give him an instruction he can be overly literal or misunderstand it if rushed, it can be pretty funny tbh

I know lad, I know.

How long can we dodge reality and truth for? It isn’t sustainable.

Brit pol relationships

Lads which girl do we go for

Option: A

Option 2

I don't know lads. One side of me wants to go with the normie because she won't reinforce my socially retarded ways and will bring me out of my shell. Red pilled qt seems nice but as well all know, girls in our sphere are usually in it for the edgy clothes and men and have some daddy issues.

Qt normie i can manipulate easily and have a decent family seems best for me.

What do you think?

Option 2

because I did it

Normies all the way to be honest.

Apolitical women are best.

How do you change them from "i heard it on BBC haha"

to "fuck, theres loads of pakis in town today "

As an untrained person you're likely to make much greater progress than someone near their potential. You could gain muscle and lose fat, but it will sub-optimal and probably not practical until you're able to be a bit meticulous about macros and calorie counting. You'll find by building a solid base of muscle you will dramatically increase how enjoyable training and dieting is, as well as how good you look doing it. Dramatic changes in body composition in reasonable time always require a period of bulking.

That being said I'd argue calorie counting is more important when bulking than cutting. You want to eat only 500 calories or so above your TDEE in order to put on muscle without unnecessary fat gain and veer towards maintenance rather than above it if you're estimating because it doesn't require a huge surplus at your level.

In six months of training you'll be able to see the mistakes you made in dieting far more than those made in the gym so its more important than "eat loads".

Mechanics
>Caloric intake (scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ - see TDEE)
There you go.

Why are you wanting women to fix you? Are you some kind of cuck?

Normie. No question about it.

That can't be true! Where do you live?

The fuck man

Lad plz.

you forget option 3

Option 3

lad, when you're a social autist you find outgoing women make you more outgoing

Sounds like he overthinks things.

You should have chimped out on them.

I'm not ashamed to admit I became a lot more confident by watching videos of confident people, the way they walked, talked and held themselves and copying the shit out of them.

Nobody has noticed I'm an autist in about 6 months.

Haha okay mate

Stay calm and nonchalantly slip fairly standard right-wingisms into everyday conversation, there's no need to go full red-pill, it will probably just confuse them.

It took me about 2 weeks to convince my normie-ex to vote for UKIP.

tell me sharia police arent a thing in the UK now
also loophole in story why would a mudshit shop stock a pork product then stop you from buying the pork product

I told my GF about why I hate pakis. It's true story and I can greentext if anyone's interested.

It's not but it makes great green text stories. Have some Muslim goblin cucking a polite guy

You won't get women. Fix yourself you faggot, stop waiting for the world to change and fucking change it yourself.

Uh huh..

They exist.

go on, I can't sleep, I fancy a read

Lad please. You're a faggot and we can tell.

"Alt right" is a convenient way for Amren and the media to refer to Holla Forums without linking people here.

Its meaningless and no serious organisation uses it.

Yes please lad

I've no idea lad, i'm up against every mass media corp in the country. They'll just google it and say "oh but buzzfeed debunked that haha". Its difficult when ever normie is defacto leftist after years of leftist education and television

but he's a white male

WHY LIVE

Thanks mate.

Wish I'd started this when I was still in school tbh.
We had a gym and everything you could use for free if you were a student.
Going to have to find somewhere to lift.

Only had 3000 calories today, lads. Getting a little cheeky and a craving for that bag of crisps mummy has hidden away somewhere tbh

Why not lad? Pic and we'll tell if you should give up or not

I think you forget just how easily manipulated women are, mate. If you spend sufficient time with her and she likes you enough to care what you think then it will be a piece of piss. Trust me.

see

He's average looking tbh.

who /lustforuglygirls/ here? I guess it's mostly because I think they'd value me more since they themselves are ugly tbh. Then again they probably became the worst slut since they fucked everyone to feel loved. smh

Bro, tendies get

It's a shit attempt at a label to try and box us in and quantify. The reason these sites work so well is that we have fluid definitions, stand for something out of a sort of organic and random agreement, and there are a million posts hoping to get the hive to agree on a set series of principles to then try and fuck us wih it later. Anytime I see the phrase alt right, I know they're an imposter

Where is lad who wasn’t raised?

I hope he isn’t dead.

k give me a sec

Lad don't worry we'll all make it.

I'm not bullying anyone. What's the problem, lad?

Lad, plenty of pretty girls who are fucked up and would love a banana if it said showed them attention

He embarrassed the white race.

Already posted a pic of myself easier m8

Nothing special. Pretty average looking.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613043/The-ultimate-act-forgiveness-Christian-church-Germany-holds-Islamic-funeral-teenage-immigrant-killed-fighting-ISIS-Muslim-running-away-Syria.html?ITO=1490

The ultimate act of forgiveness: Christian church in Germany holds Islamic funeral for teenage immigrant who was killed fighting for ISIS after becoming a Muslim and running away to Syria

Pastor defends move saying: 'Even such a man has relatives who mourn'

here

Who?

I wish we had a strong religion to follow, man. Christianity seems so weak and splintered, and there is no real true way of following it.

so cucked
coming from the church, that used to decapitate corpses and bury them in a shallow grave far from hallowed ground for committing suicide and 'wasting the gift of life god gave them'
every dead pope continues to roll in their sarcophagus's
perhaps its part of a scheme to finally build a perpetual engine, get enough disgrace and the corpses roll ad infinium

Stop being so culturally insensitive lad.

GIVE ME A GUN WE'LL START A RACE WAR

FUCKING NIGGERS

The leave campaign is finished lads.

Forgot to convert to webm.

That bastard turk roach is still working in that barber today, Leanne didn't even press charges the dumb cow.

based leanne

You want your cock smelling of curry lad?

He still lurks fam

leanne did, you mean?

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck isn't Trump debating? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in California???? This is so fucked.

Nah mate i need a big turk roach cock up me bloody arse right now!

who do you think I meant

Lol thank you

But gone is his trip and his dedicated threads.

Fish faced women of eternal disgust

probably leanne. but i had to be sure.

He's still watching you make gains, from the shadows.

DELETE THIS FORGERY

Could have been me if I hadn't deleted my Facebook years ago for posting a bunch of red pills and getting called in to see the head of the year.

Wish I'd been alpha enough to just call her a degenerate.
Would have been interesting to see how she would have reacted.

no user, she was the cuck.

Frollo?

Post pics?

wew

On top of that it makes fun of ugly NEETs

She was flirting with other men behind him.
I felt really uncomfortable about the whole thing but I just played along up until a point because she was the only girl I'd spoken to in years, even if it was just through text.

She once sent me a picture of herself with her young out in her PJs after she'd had her hair died.
Had a bash to it but deleted it.

got to remember the sex problem is due to our fucking modern society
women are instinctively polygamous, they mate with the strongest male thats it
in the pre-Christian era we had slaves and in some societies it was a bit of a sexual free for all
in the Christian era it was one man to a woman pairing as best as they could
these days its all about choice, marriage is dead, women have the final say and we cnt have slaves
society has never been like this before, never had this many angry horny bored single men sitting around festering and going batty due to not being able to find a mate because chad thundercock is fucking 20 girls who are only banging him and noone else

Bender, upload clothes pics?

Are Suzanne Evans and Patrick O'Flynn traitors, or trying to save the party?

What will you do if their faction succeeds in taking over UKIP?

Don't know what's wrong with society tbh

Just know right now if I had to choose between loosing my virginity and lynching a nigger with the lads I'd chose the latter.
We've got to channel our tfw no gf into pure hatred.

If I had facebook I would.
No idea how to access how pictures now.

Traitors. The party would have no long term future prospects if their vision was realised.

all i have left is hate

Don't fall for it, lad. He's an obvious GCHQ agent that want to radicalise you.

Humans have poly instincts but if you tame them you build a society. Women are just prostitutes in denial, don't look at it any other way as it's a lie.

into what im one diagnosis of a terminal illness away from becoming an actual martyr

celts didn't, the kept it and had marriage and had a society
if its not material goods its good genes for their offspring

trying to save the tory party.

cry and pray for nige to come back.

Pretty sure humans are actually monogamous. We evolved in tribes and you stuck with your partner since you both relied on each other.

Feels good

If you aren't radical already after everything that's happened where have you been these past few years?

You can still search her up without an account lad. Shes bound to have some public ones.

no evidence to suggest that
apes all except bonobos are polygamous but prehistoric man they now believe had something similar to the bonobos, a kind of sexual free for all where the concepts of man, wife and specified offspring weren't understood

Christ you were right.

She must have only been about 14/15 when she took these…

Looking back on it she developed really young.

lad we aren't against racemixing as long as its not lasses doing the racemixing

She does have the fuck me eyes.

Why wouldn't ancient man want HIS genes passed on? Sounds like you are suggesting we were cucks, which really doesn't make sense since one of the main goals in life is to pass on your genes to the next generation.

honey you don't understand. i'm a civic nationalist.

Sounds like a shit test, they'd not tell you an you that if hey weren't testing your resolve.

They'll take over UKIP and do everything they can to merge it into the Tory party.

Trips confirm Suzzie is the anti-christ.

This is true.
If left to our own devices you inevitably see a handful of males monopolising the females in any given human population.

However this creates considerable social instability.
Males with no mate are aggressive and less inclined to do anything productive or aid others.

This is why all successful societies practice monogomy. It's essential to getting all the males to do something productive.

Good lads

Fair point. If it wasn't a test they'd likely just cut off all contact and shit talk you to there friends.

the concept of genes didnt exist dickhead
marriage was originally invented as a way to secure property and asset inheritance apparently which as always with primitive people is sworn before the gods/spirits as an unwaverable pact/oath that cant be broken
before marriage and property we fucked like monkeys according to speculation

Or they had slaves
which creates an outlet, less aggressive and tense when you can buy a slave girl and keep her on your property and fuck her when you want

In a practical context its the same thing.
As for those slave women to exist you would have to limit the number of females that the minority of males has.

on the right, believable.

but no way the left is younger than 17.

doesn't sound very civic.

You don't need that to have an instinct that tells you to have kids.

Wew. It really doesn't make sense though. Who takes care of the pregnant woman and her child? Also you are right that at least ancient man were probably a little looser, but monogamy is like 10-20000 years old.

why?
slaves are aquired through war
men go to war and attack a settlement, the men are slain or captured to be worked to death in a mine or on construction, the stronger dying for the peoples amusement in the arena
The women and children are sold to the general public or to brothels
the world was like that for thousands of years and then the world started on the path to these weird scenario we're in today that has never existed before

Yep.
Damn I wish I wasn't a beta when I was that age.

Left is 14.
I know because she's exactly the same age as me, just born a couple days later.

Really want to find a modern picture of her now she's 18 to see if she peaked.

We're tribal creatures by nature.
So you'd have a few families living together.

A small group of males who are reproducing with a larger group of females, their children and then a bunch of sexually inactive males.

sauce on this? i wanna watch the whole thing

you're right but remember we lived in tribes back then
the tribe
its also a reproductive strategy found amongst some other species, all the females and males mate with one another like bonobos and since everyones mated with everybody noone can tell if the kids are yours or not so everyone looks after them
remember this is back in monoethnic, monocultural, monolingual societies back when we were hunter gatherers
and our ancestors may have lived like this for about 80,000 years or more before civilization began

I just don't want my ancestors to be fucking cucks, lads

Your ancestors could only have been the alphas since they in this scenario were the ones passing down their genes.

Seconding this.

Not a fan of evolution or all of that.

Never took biology because I didn't want to hear about it.
As far as I'm concerned humans magically appeared on the Earth in their current state.
That first scene in 2001 scared me when I saw it.

wow uncle rufus in the flesh

tbh lads, talking about evolution, why didn't God/nature just makes vaginas look good?

cause evolution's imperfect
hell some insects dont even have vaginas, the males just stab their penis like protrusion into the females thorax, penetrating the exoskeleton and injecting spermatozoa straight into their bodies
the sperms then migrate to the females ovum and get fertilized, sometimes the females die from getting stabbed or the sperm kills them but thats how they reproduce and its a really shitty method

smh. Women really didn't need to have a microdick though tbh

gay or just never seen a pretty pussy?

Hate evolution.

I'd rather know that we just appeared here one day.

Don't like relativity either or space.

I'm not gay, lad.

well then convert to mohammamadness and cut it off

ive seen and felt some real cuties but also Ive seen a real train wreck as well

you think in a world as horrible as this that such nice ideas could be real

He makes me laugh out loud tbh.

So it turns out the two girls I knew growing up no longer have facebook.

Shame.

let me fineessh

I hate fat women so fucking much

text her now

Why you want them, lad?

No.
Don't want anyone from back then in my life again.

See what they look like now.
I know one turned into a pierced emo slut.

Wondering what happened to the blonde..

because you don't look at a vagina when you fuck it and it's normally covered in hair so doesn't need to look good.

Blacked

but the hair just makes it look even worse.

This, especially when it gets wet

What's the current status of Brexit? Isn't the vote today? Any decent sites I can use to follow it?

I apologize for asking stuff that is probably common knowledge to you but I didn't see anything in the catalog and google only results in "BREXIT BAAAAD!"

Pretty certain of it myself.

All she'd talk about is how big X's dick was or how she'd given her number out to some guy at a fair or how she'd passed out on alcohol and nearly been raped.

I'm not gay, lad

so she's already used up

that's just your opinion m8 :^)

gay lords

They all are.
I'm pretty certain no woman hits 18 without at least doing some sluttish kind of thing.

The girl in the third pic is absolutely beautiful.

I've also just got home from town and am a bit drunk, but not completely.

no it's June the 20something. still a while yet

50/50 but most polls are tampered with so nobody really knows.

disgusting

999 please call an ambulance and section yourself

But I need to do the same you see what is the point in living? Films like this make it clear Ive wasted it all

back to /fit/

Do I return them lads?

no, you bigot

Lads, I went ahead and started reading the press release from the EU commission.

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1620_en.htm.

>With a corrective allocation mechanism (the fairness mechanism). The new system will automatically establish when a country is handling a disproportionate number of asylum applications. It will do this by reference to a country's size and wealth. If one country is receiving disproportionate numbers above and beyond that reference (over 150% of the reference number), all further new applicants in that country will (regardless of nationality) be relocated, after an admissibility verification of their application, across the EU until the number of applications is back below that level. A Member State will also have the option to temporarily not take part in the reallocation. In that case, it would have to make a solidarity contribution of €250,000 for each applicant for whom it would otherwise have been responsible under the fairness mechanism, to the Member State that is reallocated the person instead;

Can they get away with this?

why be like this brother

strange story from BB:

Britain’s Queen Elizabeth dies at age xx (DO NOT PUBLISH)

breitbart.com/news/britains-queen-elizabeth-dies-at-age-xx-do-not-publish/

archive.is/JZjue

that's kinda creepy

push it on leddit

maybe they premade one so when she does die, they can change some values and publish instantly.

It's not that unusual for news media to have articles prewritten in case a super important old people dies. That way they can just add some numbers and a cause of death and run it as fast as possible.

You wouldn't be pulling that bullshit if I was your step daddy.

Although tbf(to be fair), you'd be eating steak instead of rubber- toxic nuggets.

Be like what?

idk just sad about the islamic takeover tbh

This video is not available.
Sorry about that.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/05/peter-hitchens-nutrition-experts-are-stuffing-us-full-of-low-cal-baloney.html

Fresh Hitchens column attacking semi-skimmed milk among other things

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0pzZVe1a8

Except we don't and would it even matter if we did? The truth is they don't even register on our radar.

Some of us want to be your friends and acknowledge our European origins. Myself, I'm a towheaded, grey eyed Welshman (Or Scandinavian, yeah, thanks a whole fucking lot for that confusing bullshit, America.) as far as I can tell. Being on the outside looking in at what is not only happening in all of Europe but particularly in Britain is soul crushingly painful.

I'm not asking Brits to change. I'm asking them to find something within themselves that they've kept repressed for over 100 years. Words like islamophobe, racist, and bigot should slide off of you like oil on water.

Crush the invaders, drive them back, for the love of God polite discourse will not resolve this conflict. You're dealing with an enemy who will not listen to reason who will not submit to the same standards by which you hold your fellow man and you don't have the convenience of dealing with this menace on an individual by individual basis. That island has been yours for over 10,000 years, make damn well sure it stays that way.

Love, a filthy yank.

Women have a particular form of stupidity. You can't expect anyone to think critically without the proper grounding and discipline, both men and women can be manipulated on an instinctual level in different ways.

Why don't ya just relax a little bit. Did we partake in a little too much drink tonight with the lads?

Here some music from your national hero:

Did anyone see this?

It's rather horrific. It really needs disseminated particularly from the leftist aspect of criticising Israel.

that's no way to talk about sheep tbh

we're fucked tbh and I bet this is because of Evalion lmao…

if we don't leave I wonder how many people will end it

They will have had it prepared for some time, unfortunately it is a bit vague at the moment, but there is plenty of time to spread it around.

If this does come into effect, it will redpill a lot of leftists, especially when they start getting taken down for criticising Israel.

catchy tune tbh lads

*don't be about Islam, dont be about Islam*

fuck

It will remain vague, that’s the point.

Why define legislation if you don’t have to? If they set a definition of “Hate Speech” then they couldn’t simply remove anything and everything they wanted to.

Too bad according to Mayor Ahmed Mohammad Islamobomb that would only incite more violence and an even greater push towards immigration.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html?referer=

The leftist terror in these articles makes them fun to read.

I read a bit about Goldwater recently and he seemed like a thoroughly decent chap who was against pseudo-conservative elements in the Republican Party.

super funny

I think I hate the monarchy.

Slightly morale boosting video lads about the nature of Brits. some of it is rubbish but some of it has good quotes.

About how we keep going through the tough and wait for our moment to strike

..oh fuck, this isn't even a joke any more.

Government to restrict non citizens purchasing properties in (some areas of) Britain if we leave the EU.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614644/Gove-vows-stop-rapacious-oligarchs-buying-Britain-vote-leave-EU.html

archive.is/K4Olp

This would be a much needed policy and should be a useful way of convincing left leaning people for whom affordable housing is often a vocal concern.

You fools arent ready for the truth. Britain was BLACK until you invaded and raped and stole and killed the Black Britons. Just like you did against us AGAIN with your imperialist colonialism in Africa and American and australia.

Britain will become black agin, just as it was before your oppression. HA the white bitches love us and know we are superior which is why they fight against you they are race-traitors in this race war and you will be defeated..HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Racist britsish do not want to know the truth but there rule is slipping every daay. Soon , we will return to the natural order of things and you inbred diseased, whites (who aren't even white! You are PINK!) will be bred back into the natural state which is BLACK. When that tme arrives, Britain and England will be Black AGAIN.

the so called founders of modern day medicine and astrology ect. such as Socrates or what have you has been proven by history and ancient antiquity evidence such as ancient documents and writings proving that they all learned their knowledge in Egypt so again we were already mapping the Stars and perfecting mathematical equations before you even knew what a bath was unless you're of African descent or considered a negro sit the f*** down and pay attention to your progenitor the Caucasian is a genetically modified organism whose existence only dates back no more then 6200 years if you don't believe me look it up even the Caucasians have admitted it and published it through Discovery Channel which mysteriously lines up to the timeline of the story of Jacob and the island of Patmos which is mentioned in the bible so unless you're doing extensive research instead of tube banging shut the funk up i am God

This was summed up best in Rudyard Kipling's 'The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon'

"It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate."

It's seven twenty on Sunday morning, time to treat a chicken and stick it the bloody oven or something, I'm not in the mood for breakfast type stuff today.

science has already proven that if you're not of African descent or negro or Niger or whatever you want to call us then you're only 96% human and 4% neanderthal only people of African descent are considered 100% human so sorry to hurt you guys feelings but your the Apes hahahaha

Anyone here read this book? I don't really see how I could defend the actions of churchill or the british government after learning all the dumb shit they did to bring about war.

filtered

nigger

Top lad.

You think England was always white?whites in engalnd were SLAVES TO THE BLACL BRITONS and all ancient civilizations were black.

Ancient Egypt. BAM! Were there whites? No. 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂

Like what, for example?

😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂

Alright, I've had my fix. I'll leave you Britbongs alone now. I just saw some nigs on youtube circlejerking about Yakub and muh ANCIENT EGYPT, so I was inspired.

The 1906 pact with France, the Washington Naval Conference, the constant media kvetching about the Anschluss and taking of the Sudetenland (despite the allies pushing hard for "self determination"), and of course the poland guarantee. And Churchill had a heavy hand in all of this. It just seems sinister.

If it wasn't for muh holy world war Churchill would be the most hated PM in history.

Sorry, hate to say this to you, but

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

ONLY 45% WHITE BRITS REMAIN IN LONDON

WHITE BRITONS NOW THE MINORITY IN THEIR OWN CAPITAL:

Statistics from last year’s census show that 45 per cent of the capital’s 8.2 million population class themselves as white Britons. That compares with a figure of 58 per cent when the last census was compiled in 2001.

Only days ago London has voted in its first ever Muslim Mayor and now the census has revealed that White Britons have dropped from 58 percent of London’s population to 45 percent, an astounding drop of 13 percent in only ten years.

archive.is/ODEHC

Your "allies" imprisoned and tortured my great-grandfather, my grandmother spent her early childhood hiding in her basement, stealing coal and listening to the sirens tremors at night while her friends burned to crisps on the surface, her sister was raped. The entire house was burned down, including her piano.

Your ancestors warmongered shortly after the first war and went crying for help to the Bolshewiks in a combined effort to stop the only force of good that remained in this world.

You slaughtered millions of young men, women and children. Every year you celebrate the biggest loss in the history of your country. Soon there won't be any brits left to attend these sick celebrations of mass morder.
This is what you have done. And this is how you pay.

Der ewige Kraut, as usual.

Coat them in lard, then return them.

Money well spent.

archive.is/jihqC

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html#commentsDiv

Why do you think Peter is so antagonistic towards people on Twitter? Many times I've seen him be antagonistic towards people on Twitter who share his views, even if they act moronic about them.

ALL MEN RAPE THOUGH

Based swissfags

A 200,000 fine is fucking ridiculous for 10 invaders.

Goy you must accept diversity, you can see how great it is by how hard im trying to force it onto you.

If the EU get their way (which they will) it will be 2.5 million for 10.

Anyone know the song that starts at 4:30?

Can't listen to this guy after we knew he was a fag poof, tbh.

it is Erika march

You'd think the Greeks of all people would be aware of the devastating effect of immigration.

Greeks are basically Jews at this point.

nice try, lad

Proof?

How can anyone with one iota of intelligence perceive an endorsement of the EU by Yanis as anything but laughable?

they need some functional countries they can dump them on

Thanks so much famalam. Going to listen to this when I'm stuck in traffic and trying to pretend that all the cars around me aren't driven by gooks.

The mediterranean coastline is about 4000Km long. It would only take a few thousand men armed with sniper rifles, RPGs and dune buggies to send every single one of the muds to a watery grave.

U BLOODY W0T M8 CUNT?
ANTIFA SCUM GTFO

They haven't demoralised us but they've certainly demonised us

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

Only cuckservative torieshits like Churchill

NA were in York yesterday for a minidemo:

yorkpress.co.uk/news/14523105.Far_right_protesters_in_York___updated_with_police_comment/

(((((Comments are closed on this article.)))))

lmao at that American btw

ayyyyy

When Churchill fucked up in the push Brough to Russia via turkey in ww1 he was excused from his role in the war office. Did you know what he did? He fucking signed up immediately to the army to lead a bunch of men as a captain in the trenches. Regained his name by a baptism of fire. The dude had balls, he'd have always bounced back

Your jew cunt ancestors deserved it, one day you will burn too

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

after day related

Does she browse brit/pol/?

also my hands smell like that typical club smell, dunno how to describe it

Theresa May: Sharia Courts ‘Greatly Benefit’ Britain
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/28/teresa-may-sharia-courts-benefit-muslims-britain/

She had a paki bf. Not pure tbh.

Nope.

Goodbye britain. You just lost.

He was there for a few months and like everything he did it was to seek glory and prestige.

sauce?

you got the STALKER version of that?

kill me

The 'native english' video.

Ive not fam

tbh ive not even watched it

independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-will-win-the-us-presidency-by-a-landslide-dont-underestimate-him-yet-again-a7051686.html

Donald Trump will win the US presidency by a landslide – don't underestimate him yet again

Even the Tories have let us down on Islam.

LITERALLY

TRASHED

Didn't that american republican recently die and on his deathbed he asked if there were any muslims in the hospital, then thanked them all for their contributions to his country?
lmao

You really are the cancer of this continent you know that right?

Lad, I was revelling in the death of both . . .

Churchill also sold out our empire to the goddamned yanks
And seeing how he was an american himself its very likely he was a long term plant

LMFAO that's some Tom and Jerry shit.
Silly little fag.

That's when you leave the bitch.

P.S. don't get married yet don't get marrie duntil you are absolutely fucking sure, even then you can't be too sure. It's a rigged game at the moment.

based trashman

This is what I love about Trump, he's going to show so many celebrities up who think they're authority figures. We all know Sambo Jackson won't go back to Africa with watermelon and heroin in hand, it'll show him up though.

He's the most overrated nigger actor amongst normies, they rush to fellate him over his acting ability and get snarky when you say Snakes on a plane was the last film he had a good role in. They act personally offended when you say Pulp fiction is overrated (still an okay film for Cuckold Tarantino).

Even Based Enoch was a civic nationalist at heart lad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BpCK6Kx8qfA

pakis are the only race i hate fam

Fam.

CIVIC

it IS overrated.

Remember to strap some semtex onto you next time if it all gets too much for you

how do you speak to girls?

You have to get their attention by pulling their hairs hehehehe

You open your mouth

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's what I'm like famalam

WHY IS THIS COUNTRY SO CIVIC?

tfw I'm part of the problem

Just be yourself

Where the hell do you live chap?

Im drunk nearly all the time and have been for years
makes driving difficult but im pretty good at it, apart from forgetting the road rules occasionally

Good feel fams

Most of them won't stick to their word, but hopefully some will.

you sound alright, chum

Lads, why are lefties often such disgustingly pathetic physical specimens? The bloke on the right of this photo is actually 20 years old.

vegetarian/vegan?

More than likely.

yeah low amounts of testosterone due to eating only soy pancakes and drinking their own urine

Our empire was founded on those pursuits lad. Also trench warfare was horrendously bloody. It wasn't his first war either

Plus taking their sisters birth control pills.

Edinburgh

hello woes

Brutalism is cancer.

Woes isn't from Edinburg, he's Glaswegian, like shrek.

washed down with invader semen

why is it made of brick? couldnt put the effort into stone?

Probably.

kek

Sussex Uni actually looks okay considering it was designed and built in the 1960s. Well better than some other monstrosities built in that era at least.

Edinburgh is pretty white tbh, 92%, but I know what you mean about seeing xenos with whites etc..

vimeo.com/93963469

oh ffs, nationalism is lampooned from every direction so the marxists are literally running unopposed everywhere

Oh just join NA lad. Sick of all this moaning tbh get out and do something about it lads

I'd go full CIVIC with that qt in the grey jacket tbh

Couldn't bear the first minute.
No, I hate it for being pure kikery

return to your glorious state designed rented domiciles, remember to vote communist for our 42nd glorious year in the upcoming state reaffirmation ceremony

The hivemind is reel tbh

ATM machine

for

ouch

OUCH

OUCH

STOP HITTING ME BULLIES

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

Some nationalists lampoon themselves, National Action, Britain First etc. Whether intentionally or not. National Action are at least trying to be funny and edgy, despite the criticism they get they're at least amusing and doing something. Britain First, well, I gave up hope pretty quickly. Fucking embarrassment. They need more in the 18-30 range rather than the crusty 40 to 50 somethings that look like they have skin akin to shrivelled Wester's burgers. Vitality is important. It shouldn't be the end though in the way Nazis and communist regimes used it, but it should be factored in, otherwise you end up with the caricature you're seeking to leave behind.

The buildings you admire now, were criticised for being ugly in their day

LADS

Think I've been added to . . .

THE DATABASE

*Westler's burgers

I know, but that's not justification for this.

That bus station is an absolute abomination lad. The buildings we brit/pol/ers admire now were widely appreciated and the ones that weren't didn't take half a century and counting to become admired lad

That bus station is a vile affront to what is otherwise a very beautiful Georgian city

Jerrycucks out

Nice one lad. Been looking for that Pepe for ages tbh

Even eternal pessimist Ian Nairn respected it

Britain first seem more capable but i never really hear much about them whereas national action gets attention but not the good kind
sieg heiling in the street while wearing a black duffel coat and a skull bandana as a kerchief isn't getting the pakis out, its just triggering the marxists and giving them ammunition with which they can go all 'oy vey we cant let theese ebil natzis take power gevault'

Nairn seems to like some ugly buildings for some reason.

I don't care lad.

Lack of testosterone.

What National Action do is trigger Marxists and get bantz. They are there to raise awareness and do a damn good job imho. Also; the skull masks are gone and have been replaced by the slickest fucking thing you ever saw. I'm sorry but I really like the new designs tbh

Also, consider that the group is two years old if that and it has completely changed the game.

New things are afoot as well as you will soon see huehuehue

Picture?

Sure…

He's one of those stupid people who think things like that aren't being accepted because "lel i don't lak noo fingz!" when in actual fact it's because it's fucking ugly and worthless trash. It has no soul.

Go there today and see what that bus station looks like. Then come and tell me how it will survive like Preston museum.

They're wearing them in the York article. The video of the march will be released soon. It was absolutely glorious.

A paki policeman also drop kicked the banner and got rekt

Guess he thought he was Paki Chan

pls laff

Off out lads, need to buy dragon dildos and presents for mummy's brithday tbh

function over form tbh, and they are probably cheap too.

NA are paedohunting now, that atones for any fuck up they may have done in the past IMO. I have to question your values if you disagree with what they're doing in this aspect.

I notice Joe Owens has slacked off from moaning about them or is ignoring the positive stuff they're doing now. And jew JO, they are leafleting and doing grassroots work. Keep waiting for Nick Griffin to come back or Farage to become the new Nick Griffin though.

BOMB SCARES CLOSE SCHOOLS ACROSS UK AFTER SICK CALLER THREATS TO ‘BEHEAD AND SHOOT’ PUPILS
britainfirst.org/bomb-scares-close-schools-across-uk-after-sick-caller-threats-to-behead-and-shoot-pupils/

Are there any other news sources for this?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bomb-threats-across-uk-schools-8031639

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4kp044/bomb_threats_across_uk_schools_on_gcse_exam_day/

Why would you want there to be, you've seen how membership lists are easily leaked with what happened to the BNP.

Most NA members seem to act as independent operators who participate from wherever they are. This may include simple things like literature distribution and other moderate activity not connected to membership groups. A second layer are those who remain unknown but develop certain forms of, usually, black or grey propaganda.

They serve their purpose fine. UKIP serve theirs to a degree, but it will come to a time when UKIP have fulfilled their usefulness and wither away.

Britain First and the London forum, shit like that are distractions and honeypots.

IT WAS A WHYT SISSJENDAH NARTZEE MAYLE THAT MADE THE THREAT AND PRETENDED TO BE A MOSLEM OH EM GEE WOT BIGOTS IT'S 2016 COME ON

meant to say yes, JO. lol.

Don't want to end up on the…. ==DATABASE== do we?

tfw

HOLY SHIT THERE'S ANOTHER NA MEMBER IN MY TOWN

WHO ARE YOU LAD?

WELCOME TO THE DATABASE

you need two sides of an organization
one that can stand in the light and represent the people, the one that does speeches, engages in charity work all that pr shit
and the dark side that does all the extreme activism and stays faceless
thats a problem i see with NA the membership lists
thats how an organization that hopes to appeal to the masses works
they should operate like cells, and they need to pick their targets carefully

That's what 7 proxies, face masks and having the exclusive male ability of knowing when to shut up are for.

It's not hard unless you're autsitic, lad. It's called self-awareness. Personally I support NA but don't think the street demos achieve an awful lot and it's not really my thing, I prefer to be more covert.

Should I tell on her when the mother gets back?

Why are you sharing a house with a mummy and her daughter?

yes
coalburners deserve it

I'm quite into conspiracy theorising but I've not seen anything quite so bad as the state as the current left for crass conspiracy theorising without evidence. They just run with their imagination and whip up themselves into a fear that the great white deep state is behind every action. Poor mudslimes have no agency don't you know?!

i didnt listen to it before i posted it sue me

Yeah. But don't make it obvious youre grassing, just slip it in somewhere

Irresponsible shitposting hurts us all, user.

I think we're on the same wave length. This is why I support both UKIP and give my thumbs up to NA; UKIP are completely separate from NA and can do the "respectable" overton window shifting to instill the mindset in the AVERAGE person.

I still vote as well, even though I'm disillusioned with democracy and know it to be a farce (labour will just cheat with postal votes, tories lie through their back teeth and vote tactically) and the TV which is overwhelmigly biased against us and lies dictates the voting patterns. The reason I vote is just to boost our sides numbers up and make people think "something fishy's going on" when they see they got cheated.

I support a strong state ran by a great representative of its people, but I don't support draconian laws either. I'm close in my views to "fascism" but in actuality I'm more of a natural law, migh tis right mentality.

DESIGNATED

nice tits tbh

Speaking of tits, what the fuck happened to women after the 90s? They look like trash or plastic for the most part now. I'm convinced it's the overuse of makeup.

Hidden for the sensitivites of the prudes and homosexuals.
imagefap.com/pictures/6121768/80s-90s-babes-mostly-British-3
imagefap.com/pictures/6117941/80s-90s-babes-mostly-British

Day 120 of NO FAP, finding it hard now.

it's really cheap.

day 2 of nofap tbh. And I don't know tbh

This image never fails to send my sides into orbit.

Indians are definitely better off without us…

Fucking hell my sides.

Something happened to make-up, dunno whether it is a stylistic thing or something, it is definitely coming across as more garish tbh.

I was watching the X-Files late last year in the run up to the new series and I noticed that they didn't plaster it on the way they do now, plus they had more natural tones in their selection of it. I thought it was quite quaint but rather cute tbh.

There is definitely a sort of whorishness that has reappeared, punk in the seventies/eighties was quite primitive too, and they laid it on thick etc. too, so fuck knows.

oi m8 we're meeting at the Knight's Templar on Chancery Lane some time in fucking July m8, check the last thread

marvelous

What happened to our people, lads?

You're gonna need some stats to back that up lad.

The amount of people using this as a LEGITIMATE argument is absolutely terrifying.

Seems like bullshit lad

it actually works quite well for me that most young people are useless

I tried this last year but the threads kept going to shit and I lost interest in trying, would be a laff if it happens.

Actually, what I have noticed is that pornography aesthetics and pop music aesthetics have gotten closer together. What was once seen as extreme in pornography is now rather normalised and entered into pop music, whereas it was reserved to the underground previously.

I'm an oldfag, but I noticed the trend of dumb whores using a sort of cum shot open mouth that they use for photographs. It's fucking disgusting. I'm sure it got popularised via pop music though. The fact that you now see little prepubescent kids doing it makes me want to vomit.

You've probably heard it before, lads

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/who-speaks-up-for-poor-white-boys-when-it-comes-to-their-education/

Fuck my typing is awful today.

the BBC being subverted by communists, drug culture, american music and popular culture, decades of unemployment and stagnating industry creating the welfare state and housing projects cramming hundreds of disgruntled unemployed people turning to any form of escapism they can
the situation in Britain is the result of mismanagement from up top

And if we leave, Moonhead might step down as PM.

My test levels are through the roof tbh
I avoid eating soy tbf

top kek, spread it on the lad bible, bound to spread from there

Don't worry lad it'll happen, we'll dedicate a thread to it. Even if its just 3 or 4 of the Home Counties lads it will be propa bants tbh,

One of the best scenes in the movie.

Then when he sees her she's actually old and haggard.

Full of symbolism.

what like we are now?
nevermind the fact david camerons about as effective as a fart in an oil refinery and has less spine than a jellyfish

i eat soy soy sauce on sashimi but most of what i consume is pure protein, mostly meat and eggs with the occasional fish

I'm 21 and I agree, it's all to do with money. The kikes know how to play their cards, especially when the only genre that garners mainstream airplay nowadays is aimed directly at young degenerate losers.

What…

GCSEs set up to favour females via coursework (white males still do better as a whole on the exams though), boring education, browbeating; niggers being coddled, nigger culture pushed on whites making them care less. Of course a few are genuinely thick and the products of poor parents.

Numerous reasons.

Don't bother with that, lad, keep it within the Brit/pol/ threads.

"LAD"Bible wouldn't touch it coz UUUUUUKIIIIIIIP????!!!!

this vid is a perfect example
listen to what she says and its pure degeneracy but she literally gargles glitter syrup cum in the vid
this is marketed to kids as popular culture, to our British youth by american jews
its fucking degenerate

The niggerisation of the white suburbanite.

and moonman becomes PM. PLZ LET IT HAPPEN.

Leaving the EU is the same principle of leaving your parents home to stand on your own two feet. Supporters of the EU are like babies and coddled children, little wimps.

This.
If ever in an EU debate with someone and they try that, just point out that we're already on an island with him whilst IN the EU, watch them squirm.

b.b.but muh free movement within the EU!

It's getting a bit boring now. People like this solely exist to push other people into the arms of the tories and make people defend them for their fuck ups, I'm sure of it.

Just fuck off to Thailand or something, we all know you kinds of people are the ones who want life to be one long never ending party.

Not very healthy tbh fam but whatever floats your boat

The fact it has more dislikes than likes and they've shut down comments, gives me a sliver of hope for the human race.

it'll probably get smashed soon though

ov vey bad goy,

its probably putting horrible strain on my kidneys and my cholesterol is a bit high but apart from that im fine

I understnd if you want to hold onto the last bits of your empire, but don't act like you have the moral high ground. the IRA would cease to exist if you returned ireland to the irish.

look american whore culture went worldwide

lol " i want a black BF, black guyes are cool!!"

-Our future daughters

How do i stop that from happening

Isn't.

Cancer~heart disease risk too lad but yeah keep doing your thing

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD

Raise them properly.

Can someone pepper a new thread?

Every time I see videos like this my desire to eventually have children drops by a notch.

Keep them away from pop culture for as long as possible, teach them to have self-pride and you'll be fine.

Who would you cast as him in a film lads?

They'll get bullied. They'll start comfort eating. Then you'll have two fat anti-social kids.

Nope.

Here, mate

Robert Carlyle

hmm

you have to install our culture into them before the americans do
the generation of degenerates is the generation raised by parents plonking the kid in front of the tv and ignoring them for half the day

look american degeneracy already got too the asians as well

gooks were always niggers.

Basil Rathbone (since it would be impossible for a good film to be made about Mosley these days)

gooks are cultural cupbearers, they just copy what we do and perfect it

This planet is turning into one big fucking monoculture, Thanks America.

Get fucked lad.

Average chink isn't like that, I can assure you.

I know because I got weirdly hit on by one once

yeah mostly but all this shit can be traced back to the jewnited states
its all in areas they've had significant influence in the last few decades, and only strongly nationalistic nations or their enemies are resisting it

yeah see
China-US relations nice and frosty most of the time and they're resisting it

I have husbandos as I have waifus. I don't discriminate.

she looks much better with a bit of make up on

Who is she? Why isn't she busy being a mother?

also hope you know it wasnt the american responsible for all that infrastructure
Japan built korea and got it taken off of them and split in two by America and Russia
and thats why the northerners are nationalistic pseudo-commies and the southerners are sjw degenerate drunks

make them respect you and love you. read to them when they're small. if they're throwing a tantrum, just gently bearhug them until they wear themselves out. don't be a hypocrit.

teach them skills, like gardening, sewing, repairing things, fishing, cooking, brewing, general self-reliance. if you're a mechanic or a plumber or electrician, teach them that too.

don't let them use the internet or watch tv/play video games or use mobile phones.

make them read classic literature and listen to classical music and read about your family history and general history.

encourage learning an instrument, painting, writing, etc. if possible homeschool them.
find likeminded people with children so that they can grow up together and have friends. take them to church for morality and community

She's suddenly been posted a bit on britpol. I saw her a year or two ago on a vid by SpartanLifeCoach talking about UK accents.

Are you her fam?

New thread when?

Did she have autism?

Eh that works until they are a certain age. Then at some point they'll see the hollow shine of modernity and grasp at it with desperation.

then don't reproduce. your choice.

this
beating your kids can make them rebellious, especially women
overwhelming heart rendering painful love though well that can be the emotionally crippling rekindling of their blood ties to you
dont agree with that, i had unrestricted access to everything and i still ended up her
mostly because my parents were strict as hell with academic success and made it quite clear their opinions on subjects when i was young about what was decent and what was shit and it affected my later decision making
make them read classic literature and listen to classical music and read about your family history and general history.
history is very important to making sure kids dont fall to the marxist agenda
marxists like to condense history down to formulas that keep in line with their beliefs and enjoy exclusively talking about history of the last 200 years tops pic related

dont be daft lad, do you think a woman of her calibre spends time on 8 chan?

U wot m9.

I wasn't the person who you were responding to originally.

I just think you need to let them have some exposure to modernity otherwise it becomes "forbidden fruit" that becomes all too tempting when they're a teenager.

good bost :dDD

wew lad she isnt that great lookin

What calibre is that? She posts videos on Youtube… She's probably autistic too.

Lads

someone make a thread

pepper a new thread pls

++++++RED PILL++++++++

twitter.com/TheScepticIsle/status/735738528500305921

[ Source ]
statista.com/

imagine how bad it would be if we didn't have EU though

Sweeet

Waheeeey

new thread

THANKS LAD