Jew York Times Article About Rise of Fascism

So the Jew York Times published yet another article, comparing Trump's views to the rise of fascist leaders leading up to WWII. They included an image of a mural of Trump kissing Putin at the top of the article:

archive.is/0MVNT

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-gotta-give/story?id=36198345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are terrified. And to think… If they could just knock it the fuck off they'd have no reason to worry.

Just the thing to scare Bernie's supporters to Hillary.

How are they dumb enough to keep pushing the same dumb bullshit? Even normalfags are calling them out on this.

Like wow guise, we know you've re-read your tattered copy of Euro History 101. We aren't impressed.

I think a LOT of fucking people are beginning to notice all the (((coincidences.)))

And another side-effect of all the "Trump's a Nazi," and "Trump's a Fascist," is that people are Jewgling "What is Nazism," and "What is fascism," and getting educated.

The similarities in what the Jews were doing in pre-WWII Europe and what they're doing now are startling.

They're doing everything in their power to slide the narrative.

It's exactly what happened with being called racist, it was used too much too often and lost effect on normalfags, but now (((they))) really fucked up and may have started redpilling an entire country.

First of all, that is not the definition of fascism.
Second, this perfectly fits the profile of the PRC and most of the African countries. Where was the Jew York Times when the Marxists were implementing "fascism"

Trump is basically a centrist from 20-30 years ago. If he said any of this stuff in the 90s, it would not even be controversial. Or even in the early 00s. There is even video of Bernie saying similar things.

To say that this is the "rise of fascism" is to say that almost all American politicians before the year 2000 were fascists.

Strange times

Because they're desperate to get anyone to associate Trump with nazism. But they're failing and it's showing.

And that Reagan was a totalitarian.

This is a pathetic attempt and I've seen some pathetic attempts before. But hey, if these kikes want to meme RWDS 1488 fascism in America then be my fucking guest. They deserve it.

funny fact:

that guy is not a science teacher. he's just a nutcase who wandered into the chemistry lab and set money on fire.

Wizards are mysterious folk. Who knows why he was burning the money?

A ritual against the Federal Reserve and the kikes in it, of course

Its kinda funny how we had creeping fascism since ww2 and now people are screaming "FASCISM". I dont even know where to begin with these people.

Either way, the gods were pleased.

I don't understand why the American left calls Trump a fascist. Isn't the United Russia party just a standard conservative party (although they actually call themselves a center party)?

FUCK I mean Putin

this is so fucking great. it's such a vicious cycle.

the true right begins rising. jews get scared. they start pushing their propaganda a little harder. they make it a little too noticeable, a small fraction of the population comes to our side because they feel something is off. the true right begins rising even more with these new people, begins to spread a little farther. jews get more scared. the push their bullshit harder. it's way more noticeable. more people come to our side.

these grandchildren of the original schemers and rats were born with the jewish spoon in their mouths. they're so incompetent and have been relying on the same trick for so fucking long – holohoax shit and blatant propaganda – that they have no idea what else to do. all they can do is try pushing their prop, and every time they do, they push it harder, and more and more people get fucking suspicious.

They've practically all but lost any sense of subtlety, and the masses are waking the fuck up.

Everything I don't like is Hitler: The Meme.

To the goyim they say Trump is literally Hitler and hates jews. And to us they say Trump is the opposite of Hitler and is controlled by the jews.

When you pick up a knife the jew screams bloody murder so loudly you end up stabbing him just to get him to shut up.

Dubs confirms.
Kikes will be exterminated in our life time.
Too late for earth exploration.
Too early for race.
Just in time for Endkampf!
SIEG HEIL!

The really ironic honing is that what they are doing is essentially the same as what thenjewish media in Weimar did as hitler came to power.

lol

i think real anarchy cannot exist as a political system. the best one could hope for is a personal anarchy, which would be possible only inside a real people's democracy, none of the likes we have today. if real anarchy would become a state's political system, you would have syria, libya and irak combined - it would be civil war for all eternity, with clans and fractions all across the country, much like afghanistan today. the problem is, real democracy sooner or later always turns into fascism and tyranny - that's why we have a good old fashioned world war every 100 or so years.

i'm getting out, snake plissken style, before shit hits the fan.

Why do libs hate fascism so much?

It's their natural enemy.

If they don't want Fascism maybe they should stop making it so appealing.

They are center party, or, more correctly, a completely unaligned group of people without any discernible ideology. Parliamentarism is dead in Russia.

Jeezus. Srsly looks like a honest-to-Christ prehistoric throwback.

this

Call it whatever you like, it is the only party allowed to have major presence in parliament.

Liberals really don't know how to argue or have an adult conversation about anything do they? The only thing they do is toss around buzzwords like 12 year olds and make vapid arguments that sound like some butt-blasted high schooler wrote it. Just once I'd like to see one of these fags go without making some completely erroneous analogy about Hitler when they talk about someone who doesn't agree with them. Goddamn Jews

Wizard

wew

If everything they don't like is Hitler, and everything I like they hate. Maybe Hitler was not suck a bad guy.

It's not like I wasn't already looking forward to a based nationalist administration, but if these faggots keep meming his unofficial title is literally gonna be Der Fuhrer and Trumpstaffel will become a reality.

How excited are you that you will be able to live out your LARP fantasies in real life, Holla Forums?

Yeah, where were these faggots when Bush shoved the Patriot Act up everyone's ass? I understand abusing terminology to help your political guy, but at least have the decency to also call it fascism when a genuinely fascist event happens.

thats a tough twister

also, as if the SJW's and media don't collude

if anything SJW's are the brownshirts, they are the ones running around beating people up, shutting down events

In liberals' mind non-liberal (moderate) = conservative = nazi = fascist. Liberals don't understand politics or history, they just have elaborate mental chains of slurs.

Read the article and I don't get it. It's almost like they are implying that if Trump brought fascism to America it would be ia bad thing, or something.

I can see how some people wouldn't think Hitler was a massive troll on the German people, but Trump is obvious bait. These types go so far, then sabotage their own campaign, or get 'assassinated'. It's all theatre. Sometimes literally, as in the Lincoln assassination hoax. Pic is Lincoln's wife. Is this really a woman, or some dude in a frock? Take a closer look at Trump's wife.

GOD DAMN I LOVE THE SMELL OF FEAR IN THE MORNING

Better than slaving away his whole life for what is essentially paper. After a short stay in the nut house, he will be free, and on government assistance because 'crazy', and free to fill his days with whatever he wants to do. Meanwhile, the Wagecuck slowly goes insane as everything he earns is slowly jewed away from him by Succubi, Uncle Scam, and random Jews.

It could be sympathetic magic
Maybe we should start destroying big nosed voodoo dolls or something

iirc he's a famous wrestler/boxer that just fucked shit up wherever he went

follow up; I definitely think that's Nikolai Valuev. Pretty good record.

Kikes see the fascism boogieman around every corner.

Except the huge one right under their huge noses. It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad.

underrated.

Well, he wants to leave NATO which I agree. He called the chinese pro-democracy protest a riot and praised China for "strength" he praised fucking Kim Jung for taking out his uncle and enemies and has praised Putin, although I would like a closer relationship with Russia.

Trump himself said he's cool being called authoritarian, but he respects the constitution more than Hillary. Trump isn't perfect, but he's a civic and cultural nationalist who has populist appeals, so II favor him.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-gotta-give/story?id=36198345

I have no idea who that mural is supposed to insult as Putin and Trump giving a brotherkiss pretty much demolishes any strawman the left has come up with.