Honest Discussion on What Trump Will Be Able To Do

Days and months fly byt and sooner rather than later we'll be election day. Now during any campaign candidates make promises left and right which is part of the circus. Some on pol are so young that this might be the first time they get to vote or the first time they are mature enough to understand politics etc. Which means that many will have overly positive expectations to what a person like Trump actually can do in the white house.

So let us discuss what we honestly can expect him to be able to change if we assume that he stays in office the two terms.

For a basic description of presidential powers see this kikepedia article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_of_the_President_of_the_United_States

In short:

* The president has the authority to negotiate treaties with other nations. However, no treaty will go into effect before the senate has ratified it with a two-thirds vote. As with everything there’s a “but” and the president has the power to reach executive agreements with foreign nations.

* Appoint: Ambassadors, Justices etc.

* Can propose legislation and veto laws passed by congress. This veto can however be overturned if it passes with a two-thirds vote in both houses

* The president has the power to call congress into a special session. It can also adjourn congress in case of a disagreement between the two houses. Adjournment is chapter on its own and here’s a simple explanation: classroom.synonym.com/mean-congress-adjourn-9254.html

* The president has the power to use executive privilege i.e. decide that some specific information created within the executive branches of the government are not to be released to the courts or the congress.

* Power of clemency allows the US president to give presidential pardons for crimes committed.

* Emergency powers which are not granted by the constitution but still seem to be allowed to fly.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good question.
Have a bump.

He can for sure bar muzzies from coming into the country.

He can unsign all of King Nigger's executive orders.

He can pursue the case against Shillary and throw that bitch into prison.

He can enforce the laws and throw the millions of beaners illegally here out.

As for the wall, that's where I'm not completely sure if he needs to negotiate or not.

Basically, the president has the authority to do everything Trump has proposed, but he's made it sound easier than it actually will be. In order for the wall to be build, legislation will have to be passed and federal funds allocated to it. That's where Trump's negotiation skills will come in handy. When negotiating trade deals, that takes place between the president's appointed men and the economics men in other countries. The president can step into negotiation, though. When it comes to V.A. reform, again, legislation and negotiation. Paying for the wall? Easy, trade deals and executive orders. Healthcare reform is, again, legislation to prevent companies from lobbying to monopolize particular regions. Second amendment rights, need I say more? Immigration reform is, again, legislation and executive orders.

He does a good job of laying out his platform, and explaining how he'll do what he sets out to do, here on his website:
donaldjtrump.com/positions

Wouldn't building the wall create a shitload of jobs in the first place? The builders and then the upkeep and extra law enforcers covering it.

I think Trump should screen all the engineers and builders since I see some lone wolf faggots making some routes through there for the mexicans.

Don't be so sure about that. Can he build the wall as an example without congressional approval, and can he get the funds? I don't think so. Any budget needs congressional approval.

He can negotiate new treaties i.e. better trade deals but he'll still need 2/3 of the cucked senate to approve it before they enter into effect.

And as for executive orders they're very much less permanent than anything else. He might do much with them but as soon as the next president enters the house they'll do what Trump will do with Obama's and nullify them.

The fact is that people have extremely flawed beliefs in the presidential powers. A president has power but for better and for worse the US constitution ensures that there are checks and balances. A president can do very little without congress and to get congress to pass bills he will need to compromise with withe cuckservatives.

It was approved by congress in 2006. It's just unfunded. So if he gets Mexico to pay for it…

The GOP has also stepped in line. He's raising funds to get as many republicans into congress as possible. Something like 2/3 of congressional seats are up for grabs this year. If he can get a supermajority and the establishment falls in line (they might be willing to suffer a few clean years, because they know they'll all win landslides for the next 20 years after a Trump presidency) he'll be able to do pretty much anything.

He'll also be able to appoint something like 4 SCOTUS over the next 8 years.

Yes it will create jobs while it's being built. But it will most likely mean less border patrol agents in the long run as the wall will do the job for them. And even if it would not reduce the amount of border patrol agents it's still not granted that the president has the authority to build it without congressional approval or a budget to do it with.

Now this changes things a lot. Thanks for this info. If it's already approved he just need to get funding from either Mexico or the Congress to build it.

He probably can, only because immigration actually solely falls under the jurisdiction of the president's power. One thing we never really seem to discuss in this country is what powers he actually does have and what he can use without permission.

My take:

* Trump will be faced with basically worldwide rejection; globalists and other nations will make USA's life horrible, and it could trigger clear hostilities towards USA; Trump has to rebuild USA from the inside if he wants to survive, including food production and the most basic things.

* Even the president of the USA is powerless regarding the complexity of the system that's already in place. It's the whole national administration, banking, social groups, things you never vote for that makes the world as it is. Changing the direction of the country literally means cleaning out a whole social class of by-definition progressists who runs the media, banking, the administration, the Congress, the international aid groups, etc. Among these people, one of the most distinguishable group, a group which defines itself not by race, not by religion but only truly by this social behaviour: the jews.
Anti-judaism really is just a means of survival for the middle class, a means of saying: we don't want to fall into poverty and the jews up there are clearly responsible for many things we go through.

Fucking defeatist thread.

He'll do everything he CAN do, and nothing more.

How much will that be? A lot depends on the support of the people.

If the people push their representatives and senators to cooperate with Trump, he could do one Hell of a lot.

It's all about politics, and Trump is laying waste to the traditional Washington games.

He's going to surprise us all.

We will be begging him to stop winning so much.

Just as likely politicians will see Trumps landslide victory and sky high approval rating and try to attach themselves to Trump thinking it will mean guarantee re-elections.

He can do anything he wants to do. All he has to do is snap his fingers and the Department of Justice can arrest every member of congress on very valid insider trading charges. Everyone in DC is a criminal at this point, they do what he says or they all get sent to the klink.

Do you have some link to this bill or a summary? I think everyone here is largely correct on everything else. He can get rid of almost all of Obama's legacy on the first day, probably even Obamacare. Barring Muslims is a simple executive order. All the laws for kicking out Mexicans already exist, they are just not enforced.

An actual wall will need to be approved though, and I'm not sure all Republicans would be on board because they're cucks. He can easily get Mexican funds for it though. there's 20-25 billion dollars of money being sent to Mexico annually from illegals living here. A simple %5 tax will get the wall funded within his 8 years as President. Less if he includes all funds sent to Latin America. Plus he can raise fees on all Visas from these countries. Both ideas are on his website. So I'm confident he'll get it funded.

What is defeatist about talking about reality. You're a fucking moron if you don't think that laws will affect what he can and cannot do. I swear you and people like you will be the first ones posting thread asking why Trump has not done A B or C yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

The world will have to work with him. Europe, South Korea, and the Middle East would easily collapse without the United States keeping its military in these regions. Simply stating, "I'm not sure why we spend money defending these countries for half a century" will make them cave. The US has all the cards in this situation, and Trump is the only one who will put everything on the table, like leaving NATO or Japanese rearmament.

That gives him some authority I suppose. Could be enough possibly.

You seem to be forgetting the most important part of the power of the appointment.

The President has the ability to make suggestions. The Senate (you know, like Randlet Paul, Narco Rubio, and Zodiac Cruz) gets to decide who gets the job. Do you really think he'll be able to get anything past them that they decide isn't kosher?
Trump's about to get the shit cucked out of him and there's nothing you idiotic stormderps can do about it.

And the best part: You cheered for the people that will be doing the cucking. When David Purdue, Joni Ernst, and Thom Tillis were elected to the Senate, you were shitposting like crazy ("umad libcucks?? xDDDD UMAD BRO PRAISE KEK"). I told you this day would come where you'd regret it, yet you didn't believe me due to your lack of foresight. And here we are: Coming up on what will go down as the biggest disaster of a presidency in American history, all because you cucks voted Wrongpublican instead of Democrat. All the new Senators that were elected in 2014 are paid-off shills for megacorporations, Israel, the gun lobby, etc.; they'll never side with Trump. And how about the old ones? They're even worse. With Trump presumably taking Sessions out of the Senate, and the rumor that he might try to appoint Randlet to something (Fed Board of Governors, an underling position in the Treasury, etc.) as well, how many friends do you think Trump will have left in the upper chamber? My guess is not the majority he'll need to get anything he wants.

They're all falling in line. Only real threat to MAGAing is a democrat controlled congress.

Even assuming for the moment that your figures are accurate, your shit-tier brainstorming is fundamentally flawed. First, the President doesn't have the authority to levy any tax - only Congress does. Second, even if every American without papers simply gave all their remittances to ICE "in submission to the emperor" (or whatever nonsense you stormderps are spewing these days), the President doesn't have the authority to appropriate (or designate for spending) a single penny of that money - only the House does. Ergo, not only can Trump not spend that money, he also cannot even plan what it may be spent on. Rest assured that if he does overstep the Constitutional bounds of his office, he will be quickly impeached, tried, convicted, and removed from office by our friendly neighborhood freedom-fighters, brought to you by the ADL. :)

Mexico has already stated that they will not, and Trump shot back that his plan was to actually steal money from Mexican-Americans without papers and use that to build the wall, which won't work for reasons I listed above.

But I also want to address this horseshit:
It's absolutely disgusting that retards like you are allowed to vote. 100% of the House - 435 voting seats - is up for re-election every two years. 33% of the Senate is up for re-election every two years. Due to an even-numbered quantity of Senators, for this particular cycle, it is 34 rather than 33.

So here's a little math that hopefully, with years of study, your infinitesimally small manpig "brain" (if you could even call it that) might be able to comprehend:
To clarify, your estimate here:
Is completely fucking wrong because you lack even a basic understanding of how Congress works. With our current number of U.S. Representatives (yes, this can be changed!), 87% of Congress is up for re-election every year without fail.
Then the percentage falls slightly to 87.48%, making my previous 87% figure complete, true, and correct.

In short: Trumpcucks are stupid, just as all manpigs are, and shouldn't be allowed to vote. #ReadyForHillary

You wish. What you've been witnessing for the past few months - political opponents dropping like flies and withdrawing/endorsing Trump, former enemies now saying they're willing to work with him if elected, all #NeverTrumpers withering in power and ability - is merely the calm before the storm. They want Trump in, but only so they can take him out swiftly and permanently.

Or did you actually believe that a millennia-old kinspeercy agin thuh wyatt race had been thwarted by racist neckbears shitposting with pictures of frogs online?

This is true, and who runs Congress? Oh right, Republicans. This wouldn't be as controversial as the other things he proposes. They could easily slip it into the annual budget. Mexicans use wire transfer services like Western Union to transfer funds. It'd be easily taxable. It's not like they'd have some clever way to skirt a 5% tax.

Rach running damage control like a good goyim

It gets my dick hard how angry and scared you are, learningcode.

Kill yourself you stupid cunt

I've been watching politics long enough to know that it's way to early to be predicting any fucking thing.

This is a moronic conversation. The political landscape WILL change IF Trump wins.

You may as well discuss what the weather is going to be like on July 13,, 2018.

Why is this fucking piece of shit 4chon refugee cunt not banned on sight?

gg ez skins ez lyfe

Americuck, pls. This meme needs to die. Nobody wants your forces on their soil. I couldn't give a rat's ass about SK and the ME, but Europe? Who the FUCK is going to attack us? Russia? We're the primary importer of their gas and oil! Not to mention lumber and heavy metals needed for Germany's industrial machine. And let's not forget that YOU were the ones who broke NatSoc Germany with lend-lease agreement during WW2. And YOU are the reason we're not allowed to re-arm and re-nationalize our militaries.

Your negrified, jewified abomination of a nation is everything that's wrong with the EU. You push marxist poison, and anyone who falls out of line is sent a task force and a carrier group to remind them how (((democracy))) works. Honestly, fuck you. Label me a D&C shill, I don't care. You self-righteous retards think that because your constitution allows you to flaunt guns, that you've got a 1-up on the Old Continent. Newsflash: you're literally Israel's golem. And I mean fucking literally! Your entire political class is jewish. Not just beholden to kike interests, like the eurocratic marxist fucks over in Yuroland, but actual fucking kikes!

You know what would be best for Europe? If you fat fuckers would fuck off and stop running extortion rackets. Go clean your own house before coming to take a dump in another's.

Wrong. America's borders already exist. All Trump has to do is enforce the laws that are already written.

End the billions and billions of dollars we send to Mexico as so called "foreign aid".

This will be the end of Trump's presidency, said increasingly nervous tranny for the seventh time this year.

Here, use this one instead. Another user did the shoop, but I like it enough to endorse its usage.

Anyway, all the claims of "hurr durr Trump campaign gon crash" were bullshit because it never mattered whether he was right or even being truthful, because his electoral successes were handed to him by waves of anti-science, anti-truth, anti-freedom right-wing nutjobs in the Wrongpublican Party. He doesn't need establishment approval to be popular amongst voters.

He does, however, need establishment approval to get things done in government, and when that government is set up specifically to get nothing done ever, he's going to find himself very much entangled in the proverbial sea of red tape, and quickly dragged into a seafloor tape-nosed dolphin rape cave. Trump will likely find himself fending off impeachment within his first year, assuming he actually attempts any of the bigger things he's promised.

What you need to look at though is the House. The House impeaches (formally charges) a President; the Senate holds the trial and convicts. Due to the much shorter length of House terms, many of them in overwhelmingly pro-Trump states may be persuaded to oppose bringing impeachment proceedings against Trump, given that their re-election will be decided within about a year of any impeachment vote at the furthest. Even though upwards of 60% of House incumbents running for re-election are successful in any given year under nearly any circumstances, regardless of their personal records, some may get scared off by rabid Trump supporters. Or, they might not. The Senate won't be afraid to convict, but the House might be scared away from bringing the charges in the first place. Once Trump is officially impeached, his term is over because he will be convicted.

Nearly anything he tries to do in the mean time will be subject to maximum overcucking. He's a lame duck before he can even get elected to office. #AnInconvenientTruth #DealWithIt

He can bring those factories here before China destroys the world with them.

He can do everything he's said he can do with the presidential power.
Although you know there are going to be some types that try and stand in the way.

But that's okay, he has executive orders!
After obama throwing them around like nothing he can pretty much use as many as he wants and excuse it with "hey, still not as many as obama used" and "he used it to fuck things up, I gotta use it to unfuck things".

I want to believe in Trump. I do already but I'm listening to his AIPAC speech right now :(

You are right, everyone barely tolerates Americucks. But some nations do want US there in spite of barely putting up with them.

Don't you think Xi and Putin are anxious and feeling glee on the prospect US leaves Japan? The two motherfuckers would love to carve Nippon.

Aaaaand filtered.

Trump has a surprising ability to implement his agenda, even without congress jumping in and holding hands with him.

As previous anons have said, all the laws to deport the beaners are already on the books, he just has to start prioritizing their enforcement.

Sanctuary cities? Simply deny Federal funds to cities that choose not to assist in the enforcement of existing immigration laws.

If they really want to play hardball, withhold SNAP benefits within city limits. After the inevitable chimpout, Federalize the state national guard to restore order. Hey, it was a good enough idea to desegregate the schools, so what is wrong in using them to imposed order in cities where cucked mayors are willing to ask the cops to stand down in the face of riots.

E-verify is bullshit, and is basically intentionally hamstrung. (John Derbyshire had a recent piece on this). Trump could order it reimplemented and fixed, and then start cracking down on employers who ignore the law and hire illegals.

If companies really want to play hardball, Trump could have the IRS pass some administrative guidelines on how companies are able to write off their salary costs against their profits when filing their taxes. If you can't prove your worker is legal (using a legit E-verify system)….you can't write off the salary expenses for the "undocumented" workers. Hire illegals? Get stuck with a nasty tax audit. Do you really want to take that chance?

This is just the low hanging fruit. If he really wanted to stretch his wings, he could start invoking his position as commander in chief. Deploy troops to our southern border. Arm them. Give them orders to detain or shoot all invaders. Have the army corps of engineers build the wall. Congressional approval - sorry charlie, they are not being deployed overseas, instead they are being used for border defense. The money? Simply reallocate it from the classified black budget. It is pennies compared to the billions in that slush fund.

Either he's trying to please the kikes like a pleading faggot, or he's playing them like a damn fiddle as an alpha would, think about which is more likely.

I do not believe even if elected Trump will be allowed even if he tries to…
1) Build the southern border wall.
2) Deport all illegal immigrants from the US.
3) Ban all Muslims from entry into the US.

Either…
1) Trump's Executive Orders will be blocked by Federal Judges.
2) The Democrats will filibuster or vote down any House or Senate bill regarding those actions.
3) A Federal Judge will otherwise declare those bills or actions as unconstitutional.

If the generals are with him he'll be able to do absolutely anything he wants. There is no real power except force.

He could declare illegal Mexicans an invading force and declare martial law on day 1.

This, unfortunately.

It doesn't matter what people vote for; if libs don't like it, judges will just declare that it's not allowed. They've done it 100s of times in the past, and they will definitely do it again. The fact that Obama can rule by executive order when he wants to doesn't mean that same standard will apply to Trump.

On the plus side, seeing it done so blatantly and on such a large scale would disillusion and radicalize a lot of people.

The difference being is that Trump will unite them like never before.
Think it was bad the way they treated Bush? That will be a cakewalk compared to how they will treat Trump.

Either Trump will lose the election or he'll be blocked at every turn (thus stopping the things that really matter).

Either way, a helluva lot of people will be ripe for redpilling. Holla Forums should be getting ready for that day.

This.
You guys seriously underestimate the ramifications if Trump gets a landslide or at least a big victory.
Along with congressional seats that he will help take could make a big persuasion bonus.

And don't throw away social media. Trump WILL NOT STOP using it. TBH he'll be using it in a revolutionary new way.
President speaking directly to the people and convincing them to convince senators, congressmen to buckle up to his decisions.
This guy's a grandmaster meme wizard, he'll be using the same labels and tactics against senators that he's using in the campaign but with more efficiency.

It could be dubbed "The Trump meme treatment".

This, and appointing pro-gun supreme Court Justices will be very important.