AND I SAID UNTO YOU LOOK TO THE HEAVENS FOR A SIGN

AND I SAID UNTO YOU LOOK TO THE HEAVENS FOR A SIGN

FOR THE TIME IS NEAR, THE DAY OF REVELATION IS UPON US AND WE SHALL ALL SEE THE TRUTH

THIS IS THE COMMAND GIVEN TO ME, TO SHOUT UNTO YOU THAT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NEAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_New_Zealand_Flight_901
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifreeze_protein
explorescu.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cxag3jXSARY&app=desktop
vimeo.com/30798517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE FINAL DAYS OF THIS WICKED WORLD ARE UPON US

SOON WE SHALL SEE WITH NEW EYES AND HEAR WITH NEW EARS

SOON MAN SHALL TAKE HIS PLACE AMONG THE STARS!

Let's say the aliens are kikes OP. What should be done?

There would be no point for an interstellar species to colonize a planet simply for resource or material gains. If that was their purpose they would just have a huge mining operation in the asteroid belts of our solar system which would yield a shit ton more resources and material than on a planet like ours. Plus it would be cheaper and easier.

If they are kikes, they are not to be trusted. We will get what we can and drive them out. The last thing we need is an advanced alien civilization dominating our culture.

I ask you truthfully, if they are not kikes, then what are we to do, user?

What has been done to your mind, user, that this is the limit of your imagination?

It may not be something 'gained' that drives contact or attempt at conquest.

It may simply be assurance against future threats.

That said, if such a species were attempting to engage us, I don't foresee it being in such a context - any civilization that could travel between the stars in any sort of effective timeframe would be able to eliminate us, with comparative ease, without us ever even realizing it was happening.

I have a 20 mm sporting rifle and a 50 cal. Do you think I could hit something that far with something like I have from the ground?

And I answer honorably, that we should not trust anyone who does not come in the name of Christ to drive the Devils out of this world.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's not about imagination it's about practicality and money. No interstellar civilization that has the tech required to travel light years with ease is going to waste their precious time and money on us. Earth has so little natural resources in comparison to asteroids it would be stupid as shit for them to waste their time and money here.

If we were a threat then we would've been wiped off the face of the galaxy centuries ago.

The only time when ayy lmaos might see us as a threat is when we start expanding and start broadcasting. Right now technologically we're no where close to that. Maybe in a couple of centuries or a thousand years but sure as hell not right now.

Is this a slide thread, or just a pot smoking lolbertarian practicing this thought bubble skills?

I tell you the truth, none shall ever come to drive out the devils. They are our devils to drive out, and we shall be under them till we set ourselves free.

But they are there, even now, now that we are so close, watching.

And soon, it will no longer be a secret. Soon, all will know the truth, and Even I will be among the shocked masses of the Earth.

Must be some good shit you're smoking.

FAKE AND GAY

user, at a certain point in development, money becomes utterly obsolete.

These are civilizations which are Utterly free.

You are not in any sort of position to know where our tech is at this point m8, but that you'd think otherwise is adorable.

There have been never been so many sightings, of such clarity and intensity, as there have been in 2016.

THE DAY OF AWAKENING IS SO CLOSE NOW

Aliens are demons who have adapted to post-Enlightenment and modern thought. It's that simple. It was no accident that occultists drew pictures of them in the early 20th century.

Awakening of what!?

You're fucking stupid. Regardless of whatever point you're trying to make it still makes zero practical sense to waste any time trying to mine resources from our planet that has literally 0.01% of the available resources of the solar system.

You are not in any sort of position to know where our tech is at this point m8, but that you'd think otherwise is adorable.
And you are? Fuck off you just implied we are a threat meaning you obviously are trying to assert you knew we're at a technological point to be a threat.

It doesn't take a special snowflake autist who reads black science man quotes to know that technologically speaking we are are still primitive retards who use impractical means of energy, weapons, travel, and communication.

Probably just some hole in the cloud caused by weird pressure/temperature or some shit tbh.

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ANCIENT TEACHERS HAVE RETURNED TO OUR SKIES

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THEY HAVE COME IN MANY SPHERES IN THE SKY

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THEY HAVE CHAINED THE DEVIL AND HIS MINIONS

NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT, NOW IS THE TIME TO DEFEAT THE SERVANTS OF EVIL

Tinfoil shit tbh

I hope aliens didn't come to Earth. They would see what white men devolved into.

I tell you the truth, for the wise man, to pull matter from empty space is as simple as a fisherman obtaining food from a river or lake.

tbh I'd fuck an alien if they weren't demons

All vile Xenos filth must be purged in the emperors holy flame.

Well, energy compression into matter probably is possible.

But even then, free will is a tricky beast.

How are those who wish to harm/dominate others catered too?

If they are eliminated or otherwise removed, well then it's not very free society is it.

Ok listen retard. I bet you think you're super smart and clever because you thought up a psuedo-intellectual quote but news flash, you're not.

What you said is the typical stupid bullshit that has no real meaning to anyone with half a brain and the only people who actually think it's a smart quote is those who enjoy looking for meaning in things that don't have it. Aka, redditors, liberals, and post-modern artfags.

You're retarded and you can't intelligibly argue against my points so you pretend you're "holier than thou" and "seen the truth that only fools can't see."

No, you're not smart, your not intelligent, your a blithering idiot who probably smoked some weed and thinks he's "enlightened" because of it.

And if the universe is not controlled by sheer, and utter lunacy, should we then exterminate those who could be friends? Those who share the hopes and dreams of Mankind?

Amen bruder. The mechanicum is with you.

You must be with the devil. You didn't say gas the kike aliens.

What is it with these fucking Christautists having to scream Bible prophecies alongside ayy lmao vids? UFOs are interesting, but the spergouts over every single sighting isn't doing you any favors and will likely get you roped in a Project Bluebeam event since you're so desperate.

Okay, the thing is, you've got music coming to you, and you're too afraid to face it. It's your personal issues and shit, it's not the world. Whatever you've done, go confess it to the priest or whatever it is you gotta do to get it off your chest, otherwise you're guilt trip is only going to drive you deeper and deeper into paranoia. Thanks.

This chillpill is weak, got anything stronger?

Lets assume aliens are better than us, they are more intelligent, agile, etc.
Would fucking with them be degenerate?

What are you trying to slide?

WE ARE ALL GOING TO FACE THE MUSIC SOON

FOR IT IS LONG WRITTEN DOWN THAT THE HARVEST COMES

FOR ALL MEN HAVE FELT IT COMING SINCE TIME BEGAN

SOON, OUR FEET SHALL LIFT FROM THIS SOIL AND WE WILL WALK UPON THE WINDS OF THE SUN

Good job you just showed you don't know what you're talking about, resorted to pseudo-intellectualism, and finally to outright name calling.

Good job retard, I applaud you for your effort today. Maybe go post this on reddit and you'll get a better hugbox thread to your dumbass.

Purge xenos

More /x/ tier shilling

If you understood why you were so angry, you would be laughing as well.

Your fire and brimstone preacher LARPing is shit btw but I wont deny the fact that I enjoy a good /x-pol/ thread. Cut that shit out and post more spoopy videos

Ayy lmao

ive seen better cgi in shitty african action movies

LARP?

user, this is the year. At long last, finally after endless waiting, we will know the truth.

It is happening.

That video always makes me sad ;_;

fuck off Holla Forums

Yes, goyim, it's obviously aliens. Not the fucking high-tech military. Yep. 100%.

Please, I want to believe the end is soon but please provide better proof.

Daily reminder to sage and report /x/ threads

Airforce lads either testing a really cool new plane or hover technology like the last time one of these UFO type deals was caught. (and actively encouraged sightings so that the Russians wouldn't get hold of it) or it might be video editing in order to sell some shit.

Occam's Razor and all that - so hard to believe anything anymore really.

Also OP is shilling for his jewtube channel

lel every time lads

Daily reminder: Penguins inhabiting the northern hemisphere developed a symbiotic relationship with this temple in Antarctica. This inexplicable phenomenon has bewildered unilluminated scientists for nearly a century. I don't have all the pieces to the puzzle yet, but this ties in with a facet of the "flat earth" ideology that theorizes the known world is surrounded by a circular wall of ice (Antarctica) that wraps around all the continents. My life goal is to make it to that temple and investigate. Wish me luck, will bump with pics soon

What. Where's this mountain? Though I think there's something to what you're saying. I've found the story behind this flight strange since facts behind it were covered up. Makes me wonder why people don't fly around Antarctica, or develop planes to fly in the harsh conditions, in general.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_New_Zealand_Flight_901

They are not allowed, in the 50's 12 leaders signed a law against it in under the guise of "its a peaceful continent", only for research.

In the 20's a man allowed to go explore said he saw and found a continent that is as a big as South America, with animals life flourishing. Forgot the guys name, he was a pilot.

Huh

Assuming this is true why haven't colonized this place.

Bro, I've given a lot of thought to the flat earth larping and I need you to explain, what's the point of making us believe the earth is spherical? forget about proving if it's flat or round, what do kikes gain from concealing the true nature of the planet?
I 've heard things like "if people realize the planet is different to everything else we see in the telescope, they'll know we're special, therefore god", but it cannot be as simple as that, we have a bunch of people already believing, and either way kikes have subverted and poisoned religion.

So, what's the point?

good luck if you really go to a trip and aren't just shitposting.

It IS colonized, user. Extensively.

Interesting. I guess it's a sign that something is going to change if they are willing to have tech like this get filmed and put online. Just what?

Reminder that Flat Earth shit is an attempt to put off individuals from investigating "alternative knowledge"(including revisionist history, aliens, mysticism etc.) by being associated with it.

Yeah but by who? It would make more sense for the (((GLOBAL ELITE))) to use this "common enemy" as a rallying cry to push for globalism.

Unless this is what I am currently experiencing in the current year, then let's get this show on the road.

Probably the same reason kikes changed the name of palestine to israel and don't shut up about imaginary 6 million dead yids, religious zealotry.
They probably think that place is the garden of eden or something.

It's a weather balloon.

Maybe it already is? If suddenly they come out say "hey we got another fancy place like europe used to be" shit will hit the fan.

Stand up X-Com.

We have some Xenos to Purge.

Shit looks like the black knight satellite.

Are you sure u didn't miss something op?
The early bird gets the worm.

Born just in time to purge the alien.

bruh, any normie faggot is going to think you're insane if you tell him the holocaust didn't happen or that race goes beyond skin, we are already seen as irrational ignorant idiots idolizing genocidal regimes, nobody here gives a shit about what they're associated with.

By humans from previous eras, naturally. Man has been on this planet for some time now, some are saying millions of years. Whenever the Earth undergoes a catastrophic, extinction level event, some of those humans were prepared for it, and created a breakaway civilization which lived on, under the earth.

The Nazi secret space program is the most recent example of this phenomenon.

There are also extensive ruins of alien civilizations, far more advanced than any of the human breakaway groups, in Antarctica.

The Earth is a very interesting archaeological site in our Galaxy.

Either because it really is the world's end as flat earth theorists like to claim (I don't buy that one, personally), or because the area contains something that'd seriously fuck up the Jews' control, possibly even destroying it entirely.

The latter is the guess I side with, considering every single nation was ordered to not even think of touching the area and just blindly obeyed the order, rather than someone having the balls to eventually try in spite of whatever authority told them not to.

The only group I've ever known of with that kind of power and commanded fear that's confirmed to exist is kikes, and if they can get everyone else to pretend Antarctica flat-out doesn't exist outside token "research expeditions" and filling empty space on maps/globes, there must be something good hidden out there that they don't want anyone but them even knowing about, much less getting their hands on.

As to what could be out there, it's anyone's guess. Maybe it's ancient ruins, containing anything from somewhat-benign old texts/recorded history/information that would shake shit up, to full-on magical/high-tech insanity. Might be ayys, alive, dead or otherwise. Could even be Third Reich leftovers, such as an unrecorded base, like the "Nazi moon base" silly bullshit but real.

>>>/x/

nigga at least try

My friend, by the time this is all over, the black knight satellite will be a cheap joke.

The problem is…with Antarctic ruins and similar, what if Lovecraft was right?

Eldritch Horrors are rather harder to purge, what with all the insanity and whatnot.

The longer we stay in the dark, the more people who will be taken by it.

Believe it or not, but we can defend ourselves from that sort of threat.

Of course. Cthulhu went down by a boat ramming the fuck out of it; firepower and willpower are all we need.

Nah, zealotry is for the dumb masses. It has no place in decisions made by Bilderberg and friends and who they report to. Besides if it was Eden, wouldn't we want to go back to it? I've heard it's a nice place.

Would be pretty hilarious. The amount of time and effort spent building the facade we're currently experiencing evaporating overnight.

its a balloon

I can't wait to explore the real world with you people.

As for exploration/colonization, we still have a lot of the deeper oceans, catagorizing tons of species in rainforests and seeing what we can save/use to benefit ourselves before south beaner-niggers fuck them up via slash and burn agriculture, and obviously intrasolar exploration/exploitation.

We're just hindered by too many worthless beings holding us back.

IT'S A SIGN GOYIM.

checked

stop posting pics of my waifu motherfucker

Rorschach did nothing wrong.

The comic was preddy gud, the movie wasn't too bad. In both, Rorschach was great.

Also, the nazi's had a damn lot of interest in Antarctica as well. A lot more than most.

Antarctica must be under watch for us to go 100+ years and no expedition has been set on the Antarctic.

Although several countries are stationed in Antarctica doing "research" whatever it may be.

Is no one allowed to fully explore Antarctica?

Rorschach and The Comedian were the only two likable characters

Nope, no one.

A lot of that research is dealing with fish in the area, global climate patterns recorded in the ice, and whatnot.

However, the stations are also a check against other nations, as each are monitoring the rest as well to make sure there's no shenanigans going on.

It's a frozen hellhole, afaik; filled with ice and cold and despair. It's not someplace you want to be unless you're some passionate researcher, and even then, the cold wears at you.

Yes, of course I forgot what sorts of research they do there. But it's intriguing, if true the man from the 20's discovered a lush vibrant environment.

Then everyone's their conducting research on climate as user said. I'll bet there are so many undiscovered/hidden mysteries out there.

Their private lives are a gross over amplification of eyes wide shut.
Don't be naive, these people belong to batshit insane ritualistic societies and sacrificial rites masquerading as harmless social clubs.
Rothschild parties, the bohemian grove, masonic lodges, skull and bones, wether they believe the shit they preach or not, they're certainly acting on it.

It IS lush for an icy hellhole. The fish there have this special adaptation which is like antifreeze for cars, where they can keep going despite the very low temperatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifreeze_protein

That sort of thing is unique to the poles.

The rest of it deals with international politics of the older era, watchful, distrustful. Antarctica is demilitarized, but (with a ton of guts) someone could use it for their military, the unstated main purposes of those installations being to monitor that.

I'd never want to be deployed to such an area; places like Alaska are fucking awful enough for the US.

This blogpost is stupid. You critisized his intelegence and called him a degenerate intellectual without giving any examples of what he said and why you think this. I honestly thouhgt this was a shitty copypasta until I saw your reply

And just like how a cunning priest of whatever religion uses G-D as a way to convince people to do dumb things, someone who is interested in controlling the people who go to those parties and are in those sekrit clubs would do the same, except tell them that their G-D is a special one who only pays attention to special people.

Give some people some drinks spiked with 5-MeO-DMT, make them have an orgy and they'll think they had a religious experience.
This is what Hassan-i Sabbah did to get his Hassassins, if you can get past the shit tier Assassin's Creed memes. Give some sandniggers some marijuana with some smoke and mirrors and you have a group of people who will kill themselves at your command, mistaking you for some mythical figure. The people in high positions of power are just useful idiot placeholders who think that they have distinction from everyone else.

Rear Admiral Byrd

Dick Smith landed on both the North and South poles

Oh come on, that isn't even high quality CGI.

Pussies fall to the insanity.

Actually a lot of /fringe/ texts claim that nordics are of alien origin. The nords getting invaded are estranged cousins that aren't part of the nords in conflict with your typical ayy lmaos.

CGI swamp gas

Resources will ALWAYS have value. For example, gold. It is a super conductor, and its in short supply.

Reported.

We are most likely part alien our selves you dummy. I don't think life originated on this planet, who the fuck knows where it came from or how.

For all we know people like us could be inhabiting the entire universe. We were probably gene spliced with a humanoid native species of this planet so we could have a better chance of surviving.

I think its pretty cool to think about it, maybe some ayy lmaos are caught in a struggle for our fate, some factions wanting to enslave or destroy us, and others trying to protect us. Ayy lmaos most likely live among us in our form. Or maybe they are clocked using technologies we couldn't imagine.

AYYYYYY LMAO

liquid water.

See you later, mountain penguin.

bang

Antarctica is at the south pole user…

TBH that video looks fake as fuck. Even the voices sound like bad actors.

If you want something less sensational but much more like to actually be something, please check out:

explorescu.org/

You don't know what a super conductor is.

That is the classic conditioned response to an actual sighting video.

Isn't is strange that you thought that?

These are the only true words which you have recorded here.

For those who cannot accept the truths in architecture of your realm openly reject the architect, and for those compelled to vandalize its walls by lies only serve to superficially cover its structure, for such vanity hell is the demolition ruins upon that piece of earth which you rest.

Pretty much every planet and moon in our solar system has some sort of liquid water somewhere.

Their proclamations are draped in obscurity because they have no real information. Weird youtube videos and speculation. Until something more solid pops up, they really aren't worth giving a shit about.

ASSUMING YOU KNOW THE WILL AND WORDS OF THE EMPEROR?!??!?! HERESY!!!

This looks like one of those old point and shoot arcade games

It costs less than 100 dollars to go parasailing. You can see the curvature of the earth while parasailing with the naked eye.

Celestial goatsee

Looks like a hoax using a drone or someone flying a kite

You niggers never seen a weather balloon before?

then take to your post faggot. if a word of what you say is aught but shite, then let's get to it shall we? no point in deserting now.

I believe aliens exist but this looks like bullshit.

The shape is aerodynamically impractical , it looks like it was colored and has stripes at the sides which makes it look more like a ballon than a UFO and it's traveling at hovering speed in broad daylight which aliens would never do.

Notice how the "ayy lmao" drops something at the end of the video.
Then black thing in pic 2 appears and the shooting of the video is interrupted by a glitch.
And the witnesses said that it shot up with amazing speed.

Spoopy.

Do you hunt tanks, user? That's fucking .80 cal, how expensive are those bullets

People have been saying that since the 80ties.

And?

CGI man on youtube UFOs

Ehhh…

The only resource which will ALWAYS have value is energy.

Gold may be in short supply here; however, once access to FTL transportation is achieved, an individual may simply travel to a part of the galaxy where gold is so exceptionally common that it collapses the floor out from underneath the market. Once energy to matter conversion technology is achieved, the individual would no longer have a need to go out in search of gold, as it would then be a simple matter to convert a star's awesome power into whatever physical thing is needed.

Such technologies may be a ways off for humans, but it's possible that unknown species already have access to such magical devices.

Don't be such a fucking nonce.

ayy gevalt

Best UFO video I've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxag3jXSARY&app=desktop

THIRD IMPACT SOON STRELOK

source???

nevermind, got it.

it's just some music video. shame

vimeo.com/30798517

That's not accurate though. Accelerating to relativistic speeds and heading into the void is the safest bet. Leaving of circular swath of destruction around your home world is a giant target.

Stay gold, Mountainpenguin.

The only explanations that I've ever read for ayys observing us for so long is out of a desire to protect what they see as endangered species or if they actually are us after millenia of evolution and have achieved time travel.

This is all part of a viral media scheme.
Hillary recently said she would release documents relating to UFOs.
Now her media shills have created fake ass CGI generated shit like this.

Looks fake as shit.

When was Bluebeam supposed to happen anyways?

Its locked and loaded. They probably wanted to do it around the year 2000.

Did you mean to say 2020?

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALIENS ARE DEMONS OR FALLEN ANGELS

THE JEWS WILL USE THEM FOR NWO SOMEHOW

Why don't we just build a wall around Earth to keep the aliens out?

….you're dumb

Americucks are dumb enough to try it

so what?
screaming on internet sure help us?
if it's true, then we're dealing with absolute power, while all you have is your pathetic fat ass
know your place dump shit

As opposed to the EU which would promote mandatory probing month?

cuz i dont want you faggots getting deceived with this NORDS CAME FROM AYYLMAEANS bullshit

We don't care about your kike on a stick religion. You are in the Aryan lands of Odin faggot.

The biggest redpill is that everybody was played, even Jews and the elites would have been played for fools along with everybody on the opposition.

Yes, they were played most of all.

It's important to realize that nobody's been told the truth.

This. Dont fall into the trap of thinking ayyliums are muh friendly nord space bros. Ayylmaos are actually interdimensional entities - demons basically - that exist in some kind of negative hell dimension and are up to some very sinister stuff. These things are connected to occultism and are known for deception and lies. The 'grey' ayyliums are nothing more than biological space suits that allow these interlopers to exist and interact in our dimension.

Any Holla Forumsack here worth their salt knows that the true red pill on the paranormal is that it is all interconnected, be it bigfoot, ayylmaos, demons etc. John Keel and Jaques Vallee knew that.

Yes but if there is an inter dimensional alien hell, then wouldn't there also be an inter dimensional alien heaven?

So the possibility of very powerful positive races is assured.

user, the possibility of positive alien races is Assured.

Who knows why it is true. That's just how reality is structured around here.

nice kite, retard

This, is what a shill looks like.

"Magic" in a universe where it existed wouldn't be called that, it would be noted as a natural phenomenon, like gravity.
Let's talk about "Luck"

Two seconds in and the fake CGI burns my eyes, user. GTFO with this fake bullshit. And even worse actress.

This. Any alien civilization who has mastered intergalactic travel obviously has technology which produces near unlimited energy, pretty much eliminating the need for most conflict. They would essentially be a post scarcity civilization.

Isn't it strange that you reacted this way?

This sigil…
That perspective…
…it is the path of light.
So they truly do know.

O, the irony.

Please consider using spoilers for those who wish it not be spoiled for them. Thank you.

This. The Black Knight is likely a flipper that fell in the pool where NASA fake being in LEO.

Nigga those could have been anything

Nice meme.