Thoghts?

Thoghts?
kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/picture-a-verse/956-sound-waves-of-recitation-of-holy-quran-

Other urls found in this thread:

kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/picture-a-verse/956-sound-waves-of-recitation-of-holy-quran-
kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/secrets-of-quran-a-sunnah/238-healing-by-listening-to-quran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, I read that eating pork and *not* fucking goats it good for you…

They can't both be right…

NEWS FLASH

ALLAH HAS BEEN ARRESTED

The deity Allah, believed to be a recent immigrant from the Middle East, was today charged for graffiti.
It is alleged that he wrote his name on dozens of pomegranates, clouds and other objects belonging to local citizens.

"This guy can work miracles. You'd think that he would find something more constructive to do" said the arresting officer.

Allah is older than Time, older than Creation itself, and so he is being charged as an adult.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm citation needed

kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/secrets-of-quran-a-sunnah/238-healing-by-listening-to-quran

whoa

All ritual behavior is relaxing.
Ask anybody with OCD

do you know of anyone we can ask

Supposing this is true.
Chanting the Quran really makes you more healthy.
Then the obvious question is;
does it have to be the Quran, or will any book have the same result?

I would bet money that the answer is "yes".
You can chant ANYTHING and it will make you better.

Islam loves to piggyback on the achievements of others. Islam loves to claim the work of others. Islam pretends to be the friend of science - but check the facts. Science in Muslim lands is effectively dead. They don't make progress. And the reason is, the Quran does not lead the way.

Example; the Quran clearly says that species were created, they did not evolve. Therefore no Muslim can study biology without contradicting his religion. Therefore the science of biology cannot survive under Islam.

So Allah made a mistake.
Science finds that lies come from the brain.
Allah said the come from the forelock - which is HAIR.

Allah made some serious mistakes, didn't he, OP?
How can a god make mistakes?

yes

kekekekekekek

and most of them have defects from repeated inbreeding. Also there may be list of things I couldn't do with her because she wouldn't do anything to upset her family.

BULLSHIT

She stays virgin until the moment she gets out of her mother's vagina
From then she's raped by her father, brothers, uncle (future husband), grandfather and about a dozen of her father's friend

The Quran was really good at revealing things that we already knew.

Strangely, it didn't reveal anything that was NOT already known, or possible to guess.

I'm sure you will post a counterexample, OP, and I'm sure it will not be valid.

There have been observable health benefits from 15 minutes of prayer regardless of religion. Read 'how good changes your brain' by Andrew Newberg and fuck off with this degenerative ideology that actively makes the world a worse place.

hue

That's because they take it in the ass.